• 2 weeks later...

This mod doesn't appear to function for me beyond showing me the bars and draining stamina on clicks. It appears to have also rendered all sex acts for my character 100% unarousing. I followed the settings mentioned in the opening post and nothing is overwriting the mod's files in Vortex and I have no errors and the character's SexLab skill is almost maxed. I tried messing with different settings after the initial failures to see if I could jog it into working but nothing. Does anybody have insight into this issue or will I need to just uninstall it?

• 2 weeks later...

@Ed86

In support thread for SexLab Beta SE, Beta 9 has been released

I'm using SLSO with Beta 9, and it appears to be working

PC & NPC are getting arousal changes, widgets are displaying & updating, mini-game is working

OsmelMC is advising not to use SLSO as it will cause errors later in-game

Could you confirm, deny or advise on ETA of "compatible" version?

Thanks

This mod fixed the issue I've had for months of Lesbian interactions not changing arousal. It took a bit of playing around with the settings, but I can now lower arousal level with lesbian sex without any penis involvement. Woo!

Problem: 9/10 times when I initiate a sex interaction, the prompt to talk with people stays stuck on the screen, so there's a big "E Talk with Uthgerd" in the middle of the screen making it hard to enjoy the visuals. Any reason why it's not going away like it used to? It happened very rarely in the past, but since I installed the mod, it happens every time. 

Also, smaller problem, I've turned off every widget I can, but there's still a magic meter in the bottom left corner that appears during sex. I'd like to get rid of it if possible, but since it isn't obstructing any visuals, I won't go to pieces if I can't get rid of it. 

1 hour ago, roulk said:

Problem: 9/10 times when I initiate a sex interaction, the prompt to talk with people stays stuck on the screen, so there's a big "E Talk with Uthgerd" in the middle of the screen making it hard to enjoy the visuals. Any reason why it's not going away like it used to? It happened very rarely in the past, but since I installed the mod, it happens every time. 

Also, smaller problem, I've turned off every widget I can, but there's still a magic meter in the bottom left corner that appears during sex. I'd like to get rid of it if possible, but since it isn't obstructing any visuals, I won't go to pieces if I can't get rid of it. 

this mod requires ui to be active to show widgets

On 8/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, judge007 said:

@Ed86

In support thread for SexLab Beta SE, Beta 9 has been released

I'm using SLSO with Beta 9, and it appears to be working

PC & NPC are getting arousal changes, widgets are displaying & updating, mini-game is working

OsmelMC is advising not to use SLSO as it will cause errors later in-game

Could you confirm, deny or advise on ETA of "compatible" version?

Thanks

well.... they've "improved" enjoyment system.............with a few  lines of code

thx god main slso mod doesnt rely on sl code, but uses own functions to interact with SL so i only need to rewrite like 1/3 of mod

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its probably has bugs, but you can give it a try

idk when i have time to test this thing out

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b9 test.7z 135.07 kB · 1 download

Will do, currently I'm trying the three scripts SexLab Utility+ overwrites.

sslThreadController

sslActorAlias

sslBaseVoice

Since that's all that OsmelMC made sure to over-write, it must be what he was so concerned about.

I'll post back with results of full mod vs Three scripts only

EDIT:

@Ed86

Just changing the three scripts into old mod, no crash, no crash log, but when load any save just black loading screen lockup.

Probably a stupid idea to start with. ?

Running the entire test mod without SLU+ in lineup:

Scenes fire from at least Defeat {tested with bandits at Bleak Falls Barrow}

Widget shows

meters for NPCs Progress

Meters for PC progress slower (it is non-con, so appropriate)

no evident slow-downs or lockups

So far so good.

Edited by judge007
2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Any updates on the "testing" for compatibility with SexLab Beta 9 ?

The initial test build updated above is certainly compatible with beta9, but it might require some manual tweaks in MCM (since the calculation formula for excitement/ arousal seems to be changed with beta9).

Edited by y_sengaku

SL 163 beta 9, Fertility Mode+, SLSO (patched for beta 9), FHU(baka's), SexLab Aroused Modular (overwriting SLSO) have passed the smoke test, mod most basic functionality works correctly between every mod. Gonna test it a bit more for other issues.

I am not sure if any character can orgasm beside "Always orgasm option", seems like 'separate' orgasms don't work for me.

UPD Double checked with Test mod setup, separate orgasms don't work anymore, can only be forced at the end. Tested with SLAR 29, SLAX and SLA Modular edition, all got same results. SLSO overriding them.  (my bad, SE conversions are a mess, shouldn't overwrite latter 2 with SLSO. Still they didn't work)

Edited by BreadDain
On 8/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, BreadDain said:

I am not sure if any character can orgasm beside "Always orgasm option", seems like 'separate' orgasms don't work for me.

UPD Double checked with Test mod setup, separate orgasms don't work anymore, can only be forced at the end. Tested with SLAR 29, SLAX and SLA Modular edition, all got same results. SLSO overriding them.  (my bad, SE conversions are a mess, shouldn't overwrite latter 2 with SLSO. Still they didn't work)

I have the same.

"my bad, SE conversions are a mess" You don't recommend using them?

Edited by Danek

I have installed the test version above ( overwrited all 3 scripts ), and enjoyment gain seems to be working ( with a high enjoyment setting ), however, actors still won't orgasm, and the enjoyment bar stays fully filled.

I wonder if this has someting to do with MCM setting, or other mods...

On 8/19/2021 at 4:21 PM, mghsWTF999 said:

I have installed the test version above ( overwrited all 3 scripts ), and enjoyment gain seems to be working ( with a high enjoyment setting ), however, actors still won't orgasm, and the enjoyment bar stays fully filled.

I wonder if this has someting to do with MCM setting, or other mods...

I tried SLSO without Sexlab Utility Plus, and I'm the same.

I used the test version.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, awy7903qt6 said:

I tried SLSO without Sexlab Utility Plus, and I'm the same.

I used the test version.

I appear to be having the same issue, but I'm wondering if its an issue with the enjoyment settings, because I see in the sexlab mcm there is a setting that claims to allow separate orgasms based on enjoyment, I'm going to do some more tests, because I did manage to get a single orgasm to trigger without forced orgasm but it took a very long time. 

EDIT:  for anyone having this issue, I think I found the problem,  you need to disable the separate orgasm option in the sex lab mcm, I think this was duplicating some of the functionality of SLSO, and was causing enjoyment to drop right before SLSO triggered an orgasm,  after disabling this setting, I was able to get orgasms to trigger normally using the SLSO minigame. 

edit 2:  My prior solution apperas to have been incorrect, after working for a little while it once again doesn't work so not sure anymore what the issue is.

Edited by duk_tak
47 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Nice! I guess it is not compatible with SL Utility Plus until author updates it?

Reveal hidden contents

i guess so

im not sure but i think, he is the one who changed enjoyment system, and broke orgasm functionality, so sexlab cant trigger separate orgasms