Race Support Requests

On 1/1/2019 at 10:13 PM, AwakenedVoid said:

Any information on the slime race. Has anyone tried to contact the author yet?

I am curious about this one myself actually. Greetings gentlemen. I'm finally de-lurking as I've a query myself about the future of the Bunnykin race regarding the API. See... the guy who actually made it (One DargotDruid) he hasn't signed in since the endpoint of September. I'm curious if one would actually be allowed to update the mod to the current 2.6.x of Sexbound, or do we wait for the original author to make a comeback?

EDIT: Looks like Bunnykin lives! Although not by myself.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BeauBamboozle said:

I have evidence of the author's permission right here, so may I request the Alrune race?

Author's Permission!.png

EDIT: Oops! Almost forgot to add a link! =>https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-alrune-race-1-0.5633/

a little late though, already saw that 2 days ago, but someone might do it since I'm kind of busy on my SWAT work lately and updating my current support slowly on my little free time.

31 minutes ago, Foxxxo said:

I don't know if this is too late but could you make support for deerkin?

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/deerkin-alpha.5625/

I've check the author and it seems I'm familiar with him since he's also the maker of the mauskin, so its ok to make this mod since the consent he gave also applies to every race he has.

Update regarding my race list that I made for Sexbound!

Donated Supports (Maximum Priority)

Kazdra = 100% -  $10 Commissioned and Owned by: Eryns Firefang- Requires author permission/consent for publication.

Saturnian(CuterYetMothyRace) = 0% Donated $3 by: Layla MauvillaPermission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

New Supports (Secondary Priority)

Lombax = 100% Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Ningen(Revival) = 100% Safe. Working by - ChesterPiece

Existing Support:

Argonian = 55% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Viera = 100% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Elunite = 0% 

Everis = 100% - Helped by Banny - Requires author permission for publication.

Familiar 100% Permission Granted - Rylasasin

Draconis = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Lucario = Terminated by request of the Author due to Nintendo problem.

Lopunny =  Questionable due to Nintendo's action towards certain modders.

Neko = 0% - Safe

Sergal = 100% Permission Granted

Kemono = 100% Permission Granted IsabellesBells

Mauskin 100% Permission Granted - HoppingMad

On 1/13/2019 at 3:15 PM, vogelrocks49 said:

Ooh the slime race would be interesting to see done. With their transparency and jiggling nature

I want that race as well but said species is now in frackin uinverse whitch makes getting permission from the author a bit tricky

On 1/18/2019 at 11:36 AM, furfaaag said:

I don't know if this is too late but could you make support for deerfolk?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1584203791&searchtext=deerfolk

There's a patch for the original race on its way (albeit slowly, the body type is a little tricky to work with) but I assume that once the original is done, the reskins will be on the way.

Another update regarding my race list that I made for Sexbound!

Also note that the race name has a link to the support patch itself.

Kazdra = 100% -  $10 Commissioned and Owned by: Eryns Firefang- Requires author permission/consent for publication.

Saturnian(CuterYetMothyRace) = 5% Donated $3 by: Layla MauvillaPermission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Lombax = 100% - Requested and Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Ningen(Revival) = 100% Safe.

Lastree = 0%  - Permission Granted - Requested by: Sorathos

Existing Support:

Argonian = 100% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Elunite = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Everis = 100% - Helped by Banny - Requires author permission for publication.

Neko = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Kemono = 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: IsabellesBells

Mauskin 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: HoppingMad

On 2/2/2019 at 12:55 AM, Shreksteam said:

I'm not quite sure what's being requested here...?

This thread was meant for race support requests, albeit, that is also a request, but i'm not sure what you're asking here.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:20 PM, darkblane257 said:

Can you patch this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1528780956 please and thank you

Considering how similar they are to the Avali, i'd give it a shot in the near future. Can't be that bad. Also, can't open that link on mobile for the life of me...

Another update regarding my race list that I made for Sexbound!

Also note that the race name has a link to the support patch itself.

Saturnian(CuterYetMothyRace) = 30% Donated $3 by: Layla MauvillaPermission Granted by Author - CaylePolin - On-Going

Lombax = 100% - Requested and Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Ningen(Revival) = 100% Safe.

Lastree = 0%  - Permission Granted - Requested by: Sorathos

Existing Support:

Argonian = 100% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Elunite = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent for publication.

Everis = 100% - Helped by Banny - Permission Granted

Neko = 0% - Requires author's permission/consent.

Kemono = 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: IsabellesBells

Mauskin 100% Permission Granted - Requested by: HoppingMad

On 2/7/2019 at 9:56 AM, red3dred said:

I'm not quite sure what's being requested here...?

This thread was meant for race support requests, albeit, that is also a request, but i'm not sure what you're asking here.

Considering how similar they are to the Avali, i'd give it a shot in the near future. Can't be that bad. Also, can't open that link on mobile for the life of me...

Ok thanks

Whats the word on permissions for races withing FU?  I would like it if the Eld'uukhar and the Slime race were added, however considering the mod were talking about here... I'm not sure how things would go.

Although, I'm not certain if anyone else has noticed this but if you look into the .metadata file for FU, two of the included mods are "SexboundAPI_Thelusian" and "SexboundAPI_fukihros.  Outdated, broken, whatever they might be, it seems to me that Sexbound was either supported by FU at one point, or it was considered. 'w'

1 hour ago, Natural Aura said:

Whats the word on permissions for races withing FU?  I would like it if the Eld'uukhar and the Slime race were added, however considering the mod were talking about here... I'm not sure how things would go.

Although, I'm not certain if anyone else has noticed this but if you look into the .metadata file for FU, two of the included mods are "SexboundAPI_Thelusian" and "SexboundAPI_fukihros.  Outdated, broken, whatever they might be, it seems to me that Sexbound was either supported by FU at one point, or it was considered. 'w'

Welp... That's... huh...

So, the thing is, FU has made it clear that their stance is that they do not want and will not approve (And will probably seek to be taken down, if uploaded) supports for their races.

That said, i've taken a look at the full effect of what is going on with the Sexbound files inside of FU-- Seemingly, someone merged these files into FU without Sayter fully checking, then he blanked all the files, but left the folders there. I can only assume this is a last ditch effort to prevent Sexbound from working on their species by making the files blank, but the files are outdated anyway, and use Sexbound 2.5 sheet-size and naming-- Oddly enough, the only FU race support there was at the same time. I believe someone took it and implemented it along with other 2 races.

Given the logs, safe to say that Sayter is more than unhappy to have those files in his mod.