Race Support Requests

Howdy there, its less a suggestion and more of a personal approval, but I'd like to in advance give the okay to add a Sexbound, GFY, etc compatibility patch for the Lombaxes (both striped and pointed, along withthe secondary race Markazians) I don't know where else I could give the okay, but I figure this thread would be my best bet.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1361888892

Cheers everyone, happy modding!

1 hour ago, Osana said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734855883

Could you possibly add support for this one?  

I'm afraid I can't do that race, author already stated that "no one should alter or redistribute the assets included in that mod"

14 minutes ago, CaylePolin said:

Howdy there, its less a suggestion and more of a personal approval, but I'd like to in advance give the okay to add a Sexbound, GFY, etc compatibility patch for the Lombaxes (both striped and pointed, along withthe secondary race Markazians) I don't know where else I could give the okay, but I figure this thread would be my best bet.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1361888892

Cheers everyone, happy modding!

Consider it done, and I'm guessing I don't need permission since you're the author of this race. And also welcome to Sexbound, link on the discord will still have to wait til the new owner of the Sexbound has planned to re-release the link.

1 minute ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Consider it done, and I'm guessing I don't need permission since you're the author of this race. And also welcome to Sexbound, link on the discord will still have to wait til the new owner of the Sexbound has planned to re-release the link.

You'd be right! I figured since I'd made this account for Sims 4 adult mods, I could swing by and give the okay for my race as well! ;)

22 minutes ago, red3dred said:

So, how does that work? With the Saturnians...? You're making a edit of a edit... Who do you ask permission to...? Both?

Usually the main one first, but for the cute yet buggier version, you need both.

this is a weird quest i have, can you make some monster work with the aphrodite's bow? and i mean the monster that are already in starbound i don't mean addons. here a list of some of the monster i want to see having a animation or 05, 19,25 49, 54 and 46. and here the link with the list of monster they are number in the link https://starbounder.org/Monster

if this is to much to ask just let me know

2 hours ago, shittyguy said:

this is a weird quest i have, can you make some monster work with the aphrodite's bow? and i mean the monster that are already in starbound i don't mean addons. here a list of some of the monster i want to see having a animation or 05, 19,25 49, 54 and 46. and here the link with the list of monster they are number in the link https://starbounder.org/Monster

if this is to much to ask just let me know

I can make the animation work if someone is willing to give me a working script to enable these monsters. I've been working on bestiality animation before sexbound api was a thing.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:23 AM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Update on the Sexbound Support List

SEXBOUND SUPPORT LIST:

1st Race Set (MAY) :

Kazdra = Done - Donated $5 by: Eryns Firefang.

Argonian = Done

Viera = Done

Elunite = Done

Everis = Done

Familiar = Done

Draconis = Done

Lamia = Discontinued Reason: Lower Body to Animation Positions are impossible unless the middle body twist that its spine might break.

Arachne = Discontinued Reason: Body is too large and impossible to make animation without making it look weird to other humanoid races.

2nd Race Set (JUNE) :

Lagoth = Discontinued Reason: Monthly Deadline.

Lucario = Done - Safe

Lopunny = Done - Safe

Neko = Done - Safe

Sergal = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Kemono = Done - Permission Granted - IsabellesBells

Saturnite(Cutebound Variant) = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Lyceen = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Mauskin = Done - Permission Granted - HoppingMad

3rd Race Set (JULY) :

Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Slot 5

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

Slot 9

Mind If I Request These Two Mods?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739436205
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932351580

I'm More Worried About The Ningen One, Because I Main A Ningen Most Of The Time.
The Saiyan One Is A Whatever To Me, Lol.

26 minutes ago, Kidokhan said:

Mind If I Request These Two Mods?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739436205
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932351580

I'm More Worried About The Ningen One, Because I Main A Ningen Most Of The Time.
The Saiyan One Is A Whatever To Me, Lol.

Actually I think someone made a Ningen support mod already it just used the human sprites for the body.

1 hour ago, Alexmo said:

Actually I think someone made a Ningen support mod already it just used the human sprites for the body.

The actual Ningen support was made but was removed by the author, don't know what happened though.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

SEXBOUND SUPPORT LIST:

1st Race Set (MAY) :

Argonian = Done

Viera = Done

Elunite = Done

Everis = Done

Familiar = Done

Draconis = Done

Lamia = Discontinued Reason: Lower Body to Animation Positions are impossible unless the middle body twist that its spine might break.

Arachne = Discontinued Reason: Body is too large and impossible to make animation without making it look weird to other humanoid races.

2nd Race Set (JUNE) :

Lucario = Done - Safe

Lopunny = Done - Safe

Neko = Done - Safe

Sergal = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Kemono = Done - Permission Granted - IsabellesBells

Saturnite(Cutebound Variant) = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Lyceen = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Mauskin = Done - Permission Granted - HoppingMad

3rd Race Set (JULY) :

Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Slot 5

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

Slot 9

Just wanted to say thank you for completing the Kemono race void! Awesome that you do these conversions for people!

On 7/5/2018 at 4:50 AM, gamerio9999 said:

Any compatibility for Cutebound and cutebound related mods in general? Apologies if that would be too much of a lengthy project!

It ONLY would take remaking all race sprites, for 3 (soon 4?) positions, with 4 images each, with 4 files per race, plus 2 heads, for all 7 base races + their cutebound variants...

So, for now its 12 images per gender and state, so 48+2 per species, so 350 total sprites to work on for full CuteBound compatibility... So yeah, no big deal.

On a more serious note, i have no idea if Lox plans to update his animations to the latest special versions secretly tucked away in SB-API's files anytime soon, so adding NEW races support is all good and fine, but updating all of the following if SB's animations change, is going to be hell. If you want a hand with anything, Void Watcher, i'm around. Not a terrific spriter, but i'll do my best.

Also, as an edit to note; Any users using Ningen race can probably install the "Anime Eyes for Humans" mod to similar effect, and i've already changed the head files for my SB to make use of those, if anyone wants it. Not the exact same thing, sadly.

55 minutes ago, red3dred said:

It ONLY would take remaking all race sprites, for 3 (soon 4?) positions, with 4 images each, with 4 files per race, plus 2 heads, for all 7 base races + their cutebound variants...

So, for now its 12 images per gender and state, so 48+2 per species, so 350 total sprites to work on for full CuteBound compatibility... So yeah, no big deal.

On a more serious note, i have no idea if Lox plans to update his animations to the latest special versions secretly tucked away in SB-API's files anytime soon, so adding NEW races support is all good and fine, but updating all of the following if SB's animations change, is going to be hell. If you want a hand with anything, Void Watcher, i'm around. Not a terrific spriter, but i'll do my best.

Also, as an edit to note; Any users using Ningen race can probably install the "Anime Eyes for Humans" mod to similar effect, and i've already changed the head files for my SB to make use of those, if anyone wants it. Not the exact same thing, sadly.

That's why all of it is pending, I have to check on them so I don't have to update the new ones immediately.

Also, to those who requested their races, might have to wait till Lox is gonna bring news to the new update.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Sorry, I don't really know how modding Starbound really works, but 350 sprites would probably take a while. @-@            

11 minutes ago, Aroly7 said:

@[Void Watcher] AlastorCan you post discord server again? The last one gives me error.

I would like to ask for Lyceen compatibility. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
A7

About the discord server, its still under security development until Locuturus gives the go. Just private message me your discord user ID so I can add you and send it to you directly.

i have a race request, it the sonic the hedgehog race https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/xenos-sonic-the-hedgehog-mod.4896/

and i saw that the permission are this.  and yes i know it a weird request, but i got to make my zone ton fap station a thing ok.

Mod Pack Permissions:
Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
Mod Assets Permissions:
Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
9 hours ago, shittyguy said:

i have a race request, it the sonic the hedgehog race https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/xenos-sonic-the-hedgehog-mod.4896/

and i saw that the permission are this.  and yes i know it a weird request, but i got to make my zone ton fap station a thing ok.

Mod Pack Permissions:
Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
Mod Assets Permissions:
Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Yes that is acceptable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just an important announcement, I have received the new template sheets from one of the devs at discord and I'll be updating the existing mods I made after the new update release of the Sexbound API, here's what will be prioritized on development:

Donated Support = Maximum Prioritization depending who donated higher, Donator's choice of publicization of the support.

New Support = Prioritized than the Existing Support because you need to be fair on the new ones first.

Existing Support = Prioritized from old to new.

I won't be receiving any new support until I've finished updating all of the existing and new ones from the list, I've already made calls that if anyone likes to suggest what race they like (It needs to have permission on the author or the author stated that it can be alter/redistribute without author's consent.) until the new release of the template.

On 7/5/2018 at 3:12 PM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

SEXBOUND SUPPORT LIST:

1st Race Set (MAY) :

Argonian = Done

Viera = Done

Elunite = Done

Everis = Done

Familiar = Done

Draconis = Done

2nd Race Set (JUNE) :

Lucario = Done - Safe

Lopunny = Done - Safe

Neko = Done - Safe

Sergal = Done - Not distributed yet due to requirement of permission from the author.

Kemono = Done - Permission Granted - IsabellesBells

Mauskin = Done - Permission Granted - HoppingMad

3rd Race Set (???) :

Lombax = Pending - Permission Granted by Author - CaylePolin

Saiyan = Pending - Requires author permission.

Ningen(Revival) = Pending - Requires author permission.

Slot 4

Slot 5

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

Slot 9

So I Found Out The Original Creator Of The Ningen Mod Has Not Been Heard Of For Over Two Years And Apparently Third Party Edits Of This Mod Transpired.
I'm Sure You Still Want Confirmation Of Some Sort... But I Just Wanted To Let You Know.

5 hours ago, Kidokhan said:

So I Found Out The Original Creator Of The Ningen Mod Has Not Been Heard Of For Over Two Years And Apparently Third Party Edits Of This Mod Transpired.
I'm Sure You Still Want Confirmation Of Some Sort... But I Just Wanted To Let You Know.

If the mod has been neglected by the author and the author is no longer to be heard of, that's considered Safe. Oh and I'm gonna be busy on doing upcoming updates for the supports that is on the list, so no new race support to be added on the list until I finish completing all the supports on the list.