Race Support Requests

9 hours ago, felinow said:

All of these requires permission from the mod authors though. If the permission was accepted by the author, then I would gladly work on it. Sorry about this, because we have to apply rules because of the FU races drama.

I can give you the details of the rules to follow:

- all requesters/support-makers needs permission/consents from the mod author of the race that is active on updates -

- provide proofs on the permission/consents that has been agreed by the race author -

- If the modded race has been discontinued, and left by the original mod author, then it's SAFE to make that support without permissions from the mod author itself -

- If the race author stated in their race mod in chucklefish community: Mod Assets Permissions: Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent. is considered SAFE.

are the inkling race from squids in space mod in steam workshop, the slime race and the races from the star trek mod in chucklefish community an option?, i have no notion if these require permission from authors but i imagine that may be the case, if given permission those could be done?

2 hours ago, Elllollos said:

are the inkling race from squids in space mod in steam workshop, the slime race and the races from the star trek mod in chucklefish community an option?, i have no notion if these require permission from authors but i imagine that may be the case, if given permission those could be done?

Yup, that sums about it.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:11 AM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

All of these requires permission from the mod authors though. If the permission was accepted by the author, then I would gladly work on it. Sorry about this, because we have to apply rules because of the FU races drama.

I can give you the details of the rules to follow:

- all requesters/support-makers needs permission/consents from the mod author of the race that is active on updates -

- provide proofs on the permission/consents that has been agreed by the race author -

- If the modded race has been discontinued, and left by the original mod author, then it's SAFE to make that support without permissions from the mod author itself -

- If the race author stated in their race mod in chucklefish community: Mod Assets Permissions: Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent. is considered SAFE.

Thanks for the info, I understand, I dont know what was the specific case with the FU stuff but I kinda imagine how it was, I try to get in contact with the authors of those this weekend and see if I can get permission, in any case I really apreciate the reply, there are some places where they just ignore post like mine.

Just put your suggestions right up, but It will have to wait like the other pending supports because of the upcoming SexboundAPI update so that I won't redo all it again. Also, just for the unfair race permission declined by the race author and you still want that race support, I might ask Loxodon on Discord to create a race support mod channel just to hide it from here.

Now here is a hard challenge for you:

Penguins.

Yes yes, there's penguin piracy mod, but since penguins themselves are a vanilla race permissions really shouldn't be a problem. You'd have to get permissions for the other addon races (Even though for the most part they're just recolors of vanilla penguins) but otherwise they shouldn't require it for vanilla.

The real challenge comes from the bodies. You'll have to do some completely out of the ordinary sprite work for them.

12 hours ago, rylasasin said:

Now here is a hard challenge for you:

Penguins.

Yes yes, there's penguin piracy mod, but since penguins themselves are a vanilla race permissions really shouldn't be a problem. You'd have to get permissions for the other addon races (Even though for the most part they're just recolors of vanilla penguins) but otherwise they shouldn't require it for vanilla.

The real challenge comes from the bodies. You'll have to do some completely out of the ordinary sprite work for them.

There actually is a mod that adds sex for penguins, the Vanilla Cream mod. It adds vanilla penguins and vanilla shadow folks.

7 hours ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Crap, Even in Steam News and Starbound Community Hub got noticed on this mods, welp so much for making the mod API a secret I guess.

Kinda hard to keep things like this a secret.

Oh and yea, I'm back!

Sorry for being inactive. Had a family emergency and was a bit busy but now I finally have some time.

6 hours ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Update on the Sexbound Support List

SEXBOUND SUPPORT LIST:

1st Race Set (MAY) :

Kazdra = Done Donated $5 by: Eryns Firefang.

Argonian = Done

Viera = Done

Elunite = Done

Everis = Done

Familiar Done

Draconis = Done

Lamia = Discontinued Reason: Lower Body to Animation Positions are impossible unless the middle body twist that its spine might break.

Arachne = Discontinued Reason: Body is too large and impossible to make animation without making it look weird to other humanoid races.

2nd Race Set (JUNE) :

Lagoth = 55%(Halted for Permission) - Permission from the author still deciding.

Lucario = Done - Safe

Lopunny = Done Safe

Neko = Done Safe

Sergal = Pending - Safe

Kemono = Pending - Permission Granted IsabellesBells

Saturnite(Cutebound Variant) = Done Not distributed yet, obtainable on Sexbound API Discord, just DM message me.

Lyceen = Done Not distributed yet, obtainable on Sexbound API Discord, just DM message me.

Slot 9

Can I get a link to the discord?

Ok, so I would like to make a few requests. Please don't judge for the MLP related ones, a friend I RP with regularly is into that stuff and I figure if there was support for them I would have no trouble at all convincing her to play this game with me, lol

Previously requested, but seemed to have fallen off the list:

Slime

Tauren

Not previously seen requests (including MLP specific "races")

Harpy

Runari

Ningen (actually, think I saw it mentioned, but can't remember atm)

Unicorn (MLP)

Pegasus (MLP)

Alicorn (MLP)

Ponex (MLP)

And even though there is an Eevee one already made, someone new has taken up reviving it under the title Galaxy Foxes. The Eevee in that one isn't quite the same so I figured I would request it as well.

Also, would be appreciated if I could get an invite to the discord.

Thank you for your time.

Lyceen and Sergal are already completed and still requires permission from the author in order to publicize to this website, any who wants the mods needs to contact me on Discord, link of the ID is on my profile.