Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Okay so I found the culprit, fucking racemenu. Out of all things it's racemenu causing that mess. Now I just need to figure out why and work around it.

And the sheep to blame this time is SKEE64.dll from Racemenu.

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Hi Just upgrades to 8.4 and now the character model T poses. FNIS had this warning - >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<.

I have the latest ZAP, DD and body (CBBE, XPMSSE, Race menu, etc).

Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer (available on the Nexus), run DCL meshes through the optimizer selecting animations.  That should resolve the error.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not strong in read logs but i have funny conclusion - your game crashes on prisoner clothes meshes.

Nope, it's just the clothing I currently wear, the culprit is that SKEE64 thing, appearently because I use an older preset. We'll see how it goes, might solve this trough some luck.

Is certain aspects of Cursed Loot supposed to still function when you've turned the mod off? (Shut down all functions)

I am currently playing a Male Dunmer, and since I know that the mod is not supposed to work (well) with male characters, I've turned it off for this playthrough. But some parts of the mod is still functioning, like device and key drops. And... The arrest by guards system. I might have to uninstall the mod for male characters, but I realize since this is Skyrim, uninstalling the mod might break my save. 

Is the mod supposed to have some certain features working when you've told the mod to shut down all functions?

19 hours ago, Tex said:

And here is the .Net log.Crash_2020_5_29_9-40-22.txt

Ok, I see Elsidia's been helping, but here's what I see...

From what I can tell, your crash is caused by skee, as odd as it seems. I saw this with SOS myself, even when the same install was working correctly on a different MO profile.

Disable racemenu. Yes, you will have mods complaining that it's not there, ignore it for now.

After you get a game loaded, save. If you want to be safe, quit to desktop, then load and save again. Cleaning up unattached instances and scripts in Fallrim Tools won't hurt either.

Enable racemenu again, everything should be working.

Second, the animation fixes do help, but they are not magic. The other animation limitations (pc, number of mods) still apply. I would get below the limit for troubleshooting, then slowly add back animations when things are working again. Also, since you have animation fixes and engine fixes, make sure you follow engine fixes instructions to make the two compatible.

Third, you've got something going on with MME, ZAZ, and estrus animations - that's the consistency warnings. I'm trying to remember what since i haven't seen those warnings in a long time.

Are you up to date with MME SE and estrus?

13 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Hi Just upgrades to 8.4 and now the character model T poses. FNIS had this warning - >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<.

I have the latest ZAP, DD and body (CBBE, XPMSSE, Race menu, etc).

10 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer (available on the Nexus), run DCL meshes through the optimizer selecting animations.  That should resolve the error.

If the LE version is what was actually grabbed, running through cathedral will fix the animation error, but there are scripts and a few other things that we fixed for SE, so other things will be broken.

Try using 8.5 from here: https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

7 hours ago, Seph64 said:

Is certain aspects of Cursed Loot supposed to still function when you've turned the mod off? (Shut down all functions)

I am currently playing a Male Dunmer, and since I know that the mod is not supposed to work (well) with male characters, I've turned it off for this playthrough. But some parts of the mod is still functioning, like device and key drops. And... The arrest by guards system. I might have to uninstall the mod for male characters, but I realize since this is Skyrim, uninstalling the mod might break my save. 

Is the mod supposed to have some certain features working when you've told the mod to shut down all functions?

That should shut everything from DCL down, but there are other mods that can add keys, and it doesn't stop any active quests you might have.

I wouldn't worry about the keys, and dagonar is only for women, so you shouldn't get there even if you are arrested. If you have POP, that doesn't care what sex you are, and it's integrated back into DCL, so that might be confusing.

If you are getting sent to dagonar with the mod shut down in the MCM, report it in the LE thread as a bug.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ok, I see Elsidia's been helping, but here's what I see...

From what I can tell, your crash is caused by skee, as odd as it seems. I saw this with SOS myself, even when the same install was working correctly on a different MO profile.

Disable racemenu. Yes, you will have mods complaining that it's not there, ignore it for now.

After you get a game loaded, save. If you want to be safe, quit to desktop, then load and save again. Cleaning up unattached instances and scripts in Fallrim Tools won't hurt either.

Enable racemenu again, everything should be working.

Second, the animation fixes do help, but they are not magic. The other animation limitations (pc, number of mods) still apply. I would get below the limit for troubleshooting, then slowly add back animations when things are working again. Also, since you have animation fixes and engine fixes, make sure you follow engine fixes instructions to make the two compatible.

Third, you've got something going on with MME, ZAZ, and estrus animations - that's the consistency warnings. I'm trying to remember what since i haven't seen those warnings in a long time.

Are you up to date with MME SE and estrus?

As it turns out, the crashes were caused by an racemenu dll, SKEE64.dll. Why ? Because I used an old preset whose shapes it could no longer recognize on load. Fucking insanity I tell ya.

1 hour ago, Tex said:

As it turns out, the crashes were caused by an racemenu dll, SKEE64.dll. Why ? Because I used an old preset whose shapes it could no longer recognize on load. Fucking insanity I tell ya.

About time you got a new body!!!

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

That should shut everything from DCL down, but there are other mods that can add keys, and it doesn't stop any active quests you might have.

I wouldn't worry about the keys, and dagonar is only for women, so you shouldn't get there even if you are arrested. If you have POP, that doesn't care what sex you are, and it's integrated back into DCL, so that might be confusing.

If you are getting sent to dagonar with the mod shut down in the MCM, report it in the LE thread as a bug.

Well, DCL is the only mod I have installed that  would drop keys and restraints. And I definitely don't have any other mods that would replace the vanilla arrest dialogue. So I am guessing it's a bug. 

5 hours ago, Tex said:

Yeah, that's what I said, it was skee in racemenu. Were you crashing still even after disabling racemenu? If that let you load a game, you could use showracemenu to change some things, and it wouldn't be the same preset.

The sos example is what happened to me, as an example that it can happen to any mod.

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The sos example is what happened to me, as an example that it can happen to any mod.

Probably i'm lucky now i get stable skyrim. But wait for new DCL updates. Mostly i finish with this mod and Laura bondage shop. Other BDSM mods what i test not impressed me. And vanilla Skyrim not my style: not interesting. Some times ago got interest to build own home but now home is done left only build all devices inside) Fallout 4 have more build options as Skyrim.  Also best building game is Minecraft and later Conan Exiles (have some BDSM mods too, but skyrim BDSM world is better. Also to use BDSM mods need server with those mods or rent your own server).

Got new DCL version and got unstable skyrim)))

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Probably i'm lucky now i get stable skyrim. But wait for new DCL updates. Mostly i finish with this mod and Laura bondage shop. Other BDSM mods what i test not impressed me. And vanilla Skyrim not my style: not interesting. Some times ago got interest to build own home but now home is done left only build all devices inside) Fallout 4 have more build options as Skyrim.  Also best building game is Minecraft and later Conan Exiles (have some BDSM mods too, but skyrim BDSM world is better. Also to use BDSM mods need server with those mods or rent your own server).

Got new DCL version and got unstable skyrim)))

skyrim can break at any time lol, that's part of the fun. I do hope es6, whenever it comes out, is more stable. not holding my breath for that though.

the bdsm stuff is a sometimes thing for me, most of the time i don't want to deal with it. i wanted dcl for the estrus traps, misogyny, and rape features.

1 hour ago, Seph64 said:

Well, DCL is the only mod I have installed that  would drop keys and restraints. And I definitely don't have any other mods that would replace the vanilla arrest dialogue. So I am guessing it's a bug. 

I was thinking dd did key drops too, but the key options there are for using keys, not drops. and if there are no other prison mods installed, that clinches it. So yeah,it sounds like a bug.

I disable the mod in mod organizer when i'm doing a male character. so i never noticed since i don't use the option.

4 hours ago, memati? said:

Everytime I speak to a guard in the prison of this mod, I immediatly get the message that I have attacked a guard and will get punished.
Is this some Load order issue? or is this mod incompatible with some of or one of my mods?

loadorder.txt 4.95 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 5.08 kB · 1 download

Sounds like a conflict. Try starting with a limited mod list (just the DCL requirements) and then add mods back in and see where it breaks.

If it's not a conflict, do you have punishment for breaking the rules enabled? See what happens if you disable the punishment option. Probably fast to try that first.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Sounds like a conflict. Try starting with a limited mod list (just the DCL requirements) and then add mods back in and see where it breaks.

If it's not a conflict, do you have punishment for breaking the rules enabled? See what happens if you disable the punishment option. Probably fast to try that first.

Yeah I guessed that, but I deleted a bunch of those mods and tried disabling a few others I recently added. But its still the same. 
I realized it is not about talking to them, but actually staying next to them whats causing this issue. 

where exactly in the MCM can I diable the punishment? I could not find it

18 minutes ago, memati? said:

Yeah I guessed that, but I deleted a bunch of those mods and tried disabling a few others I recently added. But its still the same. 
I realized it is not about talking to them, but actually staying next to them whats causing this issue. 

where exactly in the MCM can I diable the punishment? I could not find it

it's in the crime section of the dcl mcm

I have a problem I do get no dialogues played, neither sound nor text. I don't know what's wrong. I changed game language to english, used fnis in english, but nothing seems to help.

Everything else seems to work totaly fine for me. Just the missing dialogues.

22 minutes ago, LordVentrue said:

I have a problem I do get no dialogues played, neither sound nor text. I don't know what's wrong. I changed game language to english, used fnis in english, but nothing seems to help.

Everything else seems to work totaly fine for me. Just the missing dialogues.

install fuz ro d'oh and turn on subtitles. there are no voiced lines.