Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

It counts only if YOU are wearing a rubber suit as well. ANY will do, but it needs to be rubber. She really likes the stuff! She gives you one at the start of the quest, so can just use that.

Whelp yeah reading helps... another question: How many/which DDs do I need for her to give me something in exchange?

50 minutes ago, amasters said:

Combat surrender hasn't been working for me. I mean the PC surrenders, then the enemies stand around doing nothing. I'm sure it's something I've screwed up. Any idea what?

Check to see if you have Rape enabled.

Also check to see if you have other mods installed that conflicts with defeat conditions, such as Death Alternative, SexLab Defeat

4 hours ago, amasters said:

Combat surrender hasn't been working for me

If nothing other helps then when all freeze enter in console. Zaz 8 animations load very long. Then wait some time in and then exit - something need start to move. Sometimes all process of combat surrender takes about minute in SE version. In console if all starting work need after time shows up animation starting log. Enter in console and exit can be do a few times before all start.

14 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

Check to see if you have Rape enabled.

Also check to see if you have other mods installed that conflicts with defeat conditions, such as Death Alternative, SexLab Defeat

Rape is enabled. I don't have any other mods that should conflict with defeat conditions as far as I can tell. 

My only idea right now: I bought a dog to act as a follower. Is it possible that Cursed Loot is trying to find an animation that includes the dog AND the enemies, AND the PC? Because even though I've got creatures enabled I don't think I've got any animations that can do that. I'll dismiss the dog when I play a bit later and see what happens.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If nothing other helps then when all freeze enter in console. Zaz 8 animations load very long. Then wait some time in and then exit - something need start to move. Sometimes all process of combat surrender takes about minute in SE version. In console if all starting work need after time shows up animation starting log. Enter in console and exit can be do a few times before all start.

I'll be sure to give this a try. But I've waited a lot longer than a minute. It doesn't stay frozen every time either, sometimes the PC just cowers for a while and then I get control back.

UPDATE: No success yet. Dismissed all companions, wearing zero restraints, if I lose in combat my character cowers on the ground until I'm asked whether I should accept my fate or not (I click YES), then combat starts up again and I get attacked while I'm down. Endless loop.

I've tried experimenting with it a bit more. I've disabled everything fancy in the settings. No companions. No worn restraints. No complex mechanics. 0% chance to resist. 0% chance to get restraints. Then I start combat and hit the surrender hotkey. 

Your enemies overwhelm you...

^ This message shows up in the top right, followed by a prompt to choose whether to resist or not (I always say ACCEPT YOUR FATE).

Then I get several restraints equipped even though the chance is set to 0%. Sometimes even restraints that I've disabled from DCL entirely. 

Your enemies have set eye on you again...

Then this shows up pretty much immediately. And combat is ready to kick off once again. 

There's never even an attempt as a sexlab scene. Nothing in the console logs I can see.

Sorry if someone asked this already, I tried searching through the forum but couldn't find the answer.

I started a new game and played through the Captured Princess alternate start, I've gotten to the point where you get teleported to Helgen and need to find the customer in Helgen that wanted to buy me. The problem is the waypoint to my next objective is pointing towards Anise's Cabin (north of Helgen). So I start walking, but every time I get close to the objective the marker moves further north.

So my question is where in Helgen do I actually need to go to find the keys that will set me free?

1 hour ago, Lif3sR3qui3m said:

Sorry if someone asked this already, I tried searching through the forum but couldn't find the answer.

I started a new game and played through the Captured Princess alternate start, I've gotten to the point where you get teleported to Helgen and need to find the customer in Helgen that wanted to buy me. The problem is the waypoint to my next objective is pointing towards Anise's Cabin (north of Helgen). So I start walking, but every time I get close to the objective the marker moves further north.

So my question is where in Helgen do I actually need to go to find the keys that will set me free?

Spoiler

The noble is located on the east side of the road that runs north from Helgen to Riverwood, perhaps a hundred yards or so north of the Helgen gate.   Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, amasters said:

I've tried experimenting with it a bit more

Seems you don't have proper animations to start or sexlab damaged. Zaz8 is installed?

If you do combat surrenders with animals and not set animals animations then all goes as you describe. But if it with people - then something wrong with animations - stupid question - you build all animations in fnis?

Maybe you main char and sexlab not identify you as human to start sex?

In city try to sexlab debug spells to start sex with man - if not start - sexlab animations not work.

And what bunch of mod you use? There can be conflict if someone of other mods use defeat too.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Seems you don't have proper animations to start or sexlab damaged. Zaz8 is installed?

If you do combat surrenders with animals and not set animals animations then all goes as you describe. But if it with people - then something wrong with animations - stupid question - you build all animations in fnis?

Maybe you main char and sexlab not identify you as human to start sex?

In city try to sexlab debug spells to start sex with man - if not start - sexlab animations not work.

And what bunch of mod you use? There can be conflict if someone of other mods use defeat too.

I have got Zaz8 installed and I've run FNIS. I have seen animations working. The solicitation part of cursed loot is working just fine. 

I just tried the debug spell on a man and on a horse. Both worked. 

I will say that I had some confusion getting all the animations set up. Registering, rebuilding, etc. It's possible maybe that all of my Zaz animations aren't working? Would that explain this behaviour?

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Morningstar - Minimalistic Races of Skyrim.esl
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*MarriageModSE.esp
*Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
*Bijin Wives.esp
*Bijin Warmaidens.esp
*Serana.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*DD_Helpers.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*FNIS.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*SLAL_K4Anims.esp
*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
*Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*SexLabTools.esp
*3BBB.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
*Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
*Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
*KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
*Brows.esp
*AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
*TBOS.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*12FemaleBrows.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
*SexLab Romance.esp
*Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
*SexyStartingOptions.esp
*SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

2 hours ago, amasters said:

I just tried the debug spell on a man and on a horse. Both worked. 

I have no idea what can be guilty. Just insane thought: disable creature framework and all mods what need it as master. Probably save can't load but if load - try to combat surrender.  If game not load try to start new game and there test combat surrender.

Also for you is hard way and easy way:

Hard way - uninstall all mods do fresh skyrim then add minimum requirements for DCL and all fixes - test combat surrender with new save.

Then add 1 mod - test now if it work.

Easy way: disable 1 mod - test  surrender

Do it while combat surrender start work. It's guilty mod.

So my overwhelming curiosity led me to try the Leon/Leah post-quest enslavement and after grinding through it, after getting to the disposition level of being described as a perfect submissive slave and regaining my privileges to wear armor and wear no more restraints aside from the collar and plugs, I raised my disposition again and the option to check my overall status with Leah has completely disappeared. I was assuming getting this far would trigger the part where the MCM says I'd get released, so am I making the wrong assumption here, or have I just hit upon a bug?

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the high number of abusive/fraudulent pledges I got on my Patreon, I felt forced to change the payment model to "upfront". For my genuine supporters, nothing will change. You will still get charged the same way you always were, on the 1st of each month. But for those of you who felt the need to sign up just to read up on the occasional updates I give to the fraction of people here who support me financially and then drop the pledge 5 minutes after, without ever getting charged once: Sorry, but no, this won't work anymore. From this day on, if you want to read these postings, you will get charged at least one buck!

From the astonishing amount of people performing the "pledge and run" scheme, one would think I'd offer DCL 12.0 behind a paywall or so. It's mindboggling, really. Hello? My Patreon is a TIP JAR! There is nothing there you can steal except maybe a few bits of info I give to my supporters the general public might get later. Pledge if you like my stuff and want to support me, don't otherwise. It's really that simple.

/rant

PS: To the 0.000-something percent of everyone who ever downloaded my mods and chose to tip me: Thank you. I wouldn't be here anymore without you guys.

I'm looking forward to a new version, and I'm wondering if there are any plans for quests similar to The Bound Queen? I REALLY loved that quest, the PC wasn't FORCED directly, but indirectly, because that's the only option she had, and I really liked the bit at the end where Julius tricked her after removing the belt. It would be nice if there were more quests like that, and maybe options and some stuff to do with virginity if the PC managed to not lose it yet, like say if an NPC asks for sex in exchange for helping after, the PC could persuade them into a blowjob instead. There are not a lot of quests like that for special edition. I believe Thief isn't ported and Dark Investigations stopped being worked on.

1 minute ago, Jahtoris said:

Chloe quest

Spoiler

It's DLC quest - when you start game as alternative line - you found note in merchant near a Helgen where you found free from your bounds.

If you start new vanilla game start - then when you enter in Helgen crypt(prison? - don't know true name of location) then quest must start itself. In one of dungeon cell are Chloe what you need to free.

41 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

can't seem to get the solicitation feature working

What problem? You don't see menus? You install papyrus util? It's need for show up additional menus.

Or you can't get NPC to make sex with you?

Spoiler

it's depend on you arousal level and NPC (most of NPC - if it level is low no sex - you need dance for him - arousal goes up high - then in next time it have more mood to sex with you. Or NPC can lock you in restraints too)

5 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

There should be additional menus?

When you speak with vanilla NPC in dialogues is choice: [solicitation] - this is for [solicitation] Also for other types mostly is in this brakes too []

As like [Shopping quest] as additional menu in dialogue. When i be home at PC i take a screenshot of it.

Edited: also if you are in chastity belt those dialogue is hidden: you can't have sex with chastity belt on.

11 minutes ago, CuriousLizard said:

he NPCs angage in sex all fine and well but even with the setting for tip probability maxed I never get any gold

Spoiler

First time choose [solicitation] - then choose a answer. If NPC like a answer - he(she) have sex with you. In next time when you speak with those NPC there is another dialogue [solicitation] - where you can demand gold for sex you offer before. Also there NPC can denied to pay and even shut you up with gag. But you need directly speak with this NPC after sex: if you speak with another NPC dialogue drops and no more money pay.

22 hours ago, Kimy said:

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the high number of abusive/fraudulent pledges I got on my Patreon, I felt forced to change the payment model to "upfront". For my genuine supporters, nothing will change. You will still get charged the same way you always were, on the 1st of each month. But for those of you who felt the need to sign up just to read up on the occasional updates I give to the fraction of people here who support me financially and then drop the pledge 5 minutes after, without ever getting charged once: Sorry, but no, this won't work anymore. From this day on, if you want to read these postings, you will get charged at least one buck!

From the astonishing amount of people performing the "pledge and run" scheme, one would think I'd offer DCL 12.0 behind a paywall or so. It's mindboggling, really. Hello? My Patreon is a TIP JAR! There is nothing there you can steal except maybe a few bits of info I give to my supporters the general public might get later. Pledge if you like my stuff and want to support me, don't otherwise. It's really that simple.

/rant

PS: To the 0.000-something percent of everyone who ever downloaded my mods and chose to tip me: Thank you. I wouldn't be here anymore without you guys.

Had a look on your patreon and it made me think of something. Are you actually working on the SE version? If yes, it would be nice to know what version the posts are about. Even if it's a "tip jar", putting some labels on your work would make it easier for people to decide about supporting you. The "invisible box" model is usually what scares me off supporting a modder.