Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

The shame for me that i fall into trap with Sexlab arousal redux...

But at least i figure out that all mods work fine and there maybe some wrong interference DDI with Sexlab Aroused redux. Or maybe that's Sexlab Aroused redux work as author plan.

In spoiler are some Sexlab Aroused mechanics and how it can end bad for DCL players.

Spoiler

In default settings timerate must be 10 After time 1 day timerate drops by 2 When arousal is max player fall in orgasm (sexlab animations with tag masturbate) after that aroused drops by some level and timerate add by 5. In theory it must be enough for long time play to not drop timerate lower as 1 But maybe author plan after many times of orgasms timerate drops lower 1 and player is frigid. To restore that timerate in theory player need plays long time without aroused increase ( i spent 80 days - got timerate 0 and give up. Seems in variable left some digits after point what not displayed on screen. In theory when timerate got zero sexlab arouse redux need restore that variable back to default (10)).  But maybe it's interference with DDI: when you wear a chastity belt and bra - you can't masturbate. And you have arousal 100 timerate continue drop day by day and can't be restore because you not masturbate. And when timerate drops below 1 - player aroused level goes down. If you wear some DD items arousal level can be high. But when you are completely free aroused drops to zero by time. That means: no more DCL traps trigger - no more key drops from containers, no more fantasy about selfbondage. Not sure it's for all but i found tha ttimerate can't be changed by MCM.  And seems my tests shows that timerate below 1 not affects follower and maybe NPC aroused level drops.

Ok after spoiler i say only one thing: I you fall into player timerate below 1 i found only way how to fix:

Edited: I delete my text because further tests show easier way to restore timerate:

1) Look at floor and press "N" key. Now are selected player.

2) Enter Sex Lab aroused MCM "Puppet Master" menu

3) Set timerate 70

4) Check Sex lab aroused MCM menu Status

5) Wait 1 hour. Now timerate is 10 as in default.

1 hour ago, Neico7500 said:

Good to hear that I'm not alone with this problem thought. But I can't imagine it being due to my PC. I bought a new PC with pretty decent specs and did a clean install of SSE, so I doubt my hardware is the problem. How can it be that my oldrim, on the same pc, doesn't have that issue? I guess it's just a bug after all.

If you want to submit it as a bug you'll need to do it on the LE side or just deal by entering menu/console to jumpstart it. There's no developers here, just some talented amateurs. It's possible someone will figure it out here, but not likely.

But I had the same issue on LE as well, which is why I don't think it's a bug, more like a symptom of how script heavy the load order is. First thing I did with my new pc was load up SE with all the script heavy mods I could never use before :D

I would assume there's still a limit to how much skyrim itself can handle, even after getting updated to 64 bit, and even if your pc can handle newer and more resource intensive games.  (There's always limits....). Do you see this issue with devices not getting applied on a new game with only the requirements? If so, then it could be a bug as you think. If it only shows up after adding other mods, it's some other issue like a conflict or script lag. I wouldn't think conflict because it does get applied, even if you have to open the console to start it.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

The shame for me that i fall into trap with Sexlab arousal redux...

But at least i figure out that all mods work fine and there maybe some wrong interference DDI with Sexlab Aroused redux. Or maybe that's Sexlab Aroused redux work as author plan.

In spoiler are some Sexlab Aroused mechanics and how it can end bad for DCL players.

Reveal hidden contents

In default settings timerate must be 10 After time 1 day timerate drops by 2 When arousal is max player fall in orgasm (sexlab animations with tag masturbate) after that aroused drops by some level and timerate add by 5. In theory it must be enough for long time play to not drop timerate lower as 1 But maybe author plan after many times of orgasms timerate drops lower 1 and player is frigid. To restore that timerate in theory player need plays long time without aroused increase ( i spent 80 days - got timerate 0 and give up. Seems in variable left some digits after point what not displayed on screen. In theory when timerate got zero sexlab arouse redux need restore that variable back to default (10)).  But maybe it's interference with DDI: when you wear a chastity belt and bra - you can't masturbate. And you have arousal 100 timerate continue drop day by day and can't be restore because you not masturbate. And when timerate drops below 1 - player aroused level goes down. If you wear some DD items arousal level can be high. But when you are completely free aroused drops to zero by time. That means: no more DCL traps trigger - no more key drops from containers, no more fantasy about selfbondage. Not sure it's for all but i found tha ttimerate can't be changed by MCM.  And seems my tests shows that timerate below 1 not affects follower and maybe NPC aroused level drops.

Ok after spoiler i say only one thing: I you fall into player timerate below 1 i found only way how to fix:

1) Free from all DD items

2) Enter Sexlab Aroused MCM menu "Puppet master" and set Exposure to 100.

3) Wait 1 hour

4) Watch dragonborn orgasm animation

5) Now timerate is about 5

6) Enjoy a game and worked DCL.

Maybe timerate can be changed in MCM and i have damaged Skyrim because can't change it.  Then it's more easy for you: you can change timerate back to 10 as in default.

Nice find. And I can change the time rate and exposure rate on mine, so not sure why you can't. But I also can't remember if i'm using the SE version, or the one I ported myself 2 or 3 years ago.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Nice find. And I can change the time rate and exposure rate on mine

It's my fault.

I can change this time rate. But to see changes need wait 1 hour. And in MCM is wrong values: 10 is 1.4 time rate, 40 is about 5 time rate and 70 is about 10 time rate and 100 is 15 time rate (max) Seems time rate changes in percents 15 is max value and 100% is 15, 70% is about 10 etc.

And be warn) If you set time rate 10 then after 1 hour wait you are so horny that frigid wash not help - lower about 1 - 2 aroused) better is set 5 time rate (40) then arosed not grow so fast. and game seems normalized.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:31 AM, zarantha said:

I'd forgotten about this lol. Now that I finally made it to dagonar and was put in a straightjacket, I am seeing that only the one animation is available, and not always the same animation. So they are there, but I don't know why the other dd animations don't show up as options. And yes, sometimes the animation is not playing when in a straightjacket. I wasn't paying close attention to if the failures were always or sometimes with the straightjacket, since the outfits changed so frequently.

I don't have a solution. It might be something that was changed in recent versions, you can try looking through the LE thread or asking there.

No animations were changed in the migration to SE other than the conversion in format to SE, and nothing in the esp was changed. The script changes were limited to modifying them to work with skee and not just  nio.

Awww thanks for the reply! Unfortunately i haven't found any solution to this either, ive extensively tested this with many characters with different mod configuration, even the DD for him variants, and no straitjacket sex animation would ever trigger! Is this a common problem, does everyone else experience this? The only time it ever triggered was during a threesome rape, but never during a solication or with just a single rapist. I've created a new topic and hopefully someone can give me a solution.

5 hours ago, keith5544 said:

When my PC get arrested for public indecency, after the guard dialog ,it doesnt go anywhere and the guard only responses with "Wait , i know you"  but without starting a dialog window. any ideas?

I haven't figured it out yet. Could be a conflict between prison mods - it might be trying to start dagonar and failing. I eventually got past it with vanilla prisons unchecked and pop set to 0.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 7:12 AM, zarantha said:

I haven't figured it out yet. Could be a conflict between prison mods - it might be trying to start dagonar and failing. I eventually got past it with vanilla prisons unchecked and pop set to 0.

that's odd. I don't use any prison overhaul mods like POP. public indecency doesn't work. but punching a guard in the face works

On 5/22/2020 at 4:12 PM, zarantha said:

There is a known issue with the prison startup failing when people click through the guard dialogue too fast.

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

It's more a joke but need add in scripts delay) How strange it sounds but in reality in Fallout 4 it works)

Hey,

What do you mean by script delay?  utility.wait() to allow the dialogue,, cause I see that in a lot mods and I thought it had something to do with Fuz Rho Da not working properly.  I just notice there is an update so I'll test it probably tonight.  But I'm interested by that script that can make dialogue appear for a longer period of time.

Thanks.

I have installed the Serial Strip-Stripper Merged SE v1.1.4 but the cursed loot doest not found the Serial Strip mod. Is because i downloaded the merged one? or is some kind of problem? didnt found any answer anywhere so im sorry if someone solved that already.

Is it normal to have just random messages like "the bound girl blushes as you put on the chastity belt", or "you push the plug into the bound girl" ? Not exactly those words, but you get the gist. 

I keep randomly getting them when I loot something or open a container.

3 hours ago, Wallet said:

Is it normal to have just random messages like "the bound girl blushes as you put on the chastity belt", or "you push the plug into the bound girl" ? Not exactly those words, but you get the gist. 

I keep randomly getting them when I loot something or open a container.

I see those once in a while too. Usually happens well out of town, so I'm not sure if it's a new bound girl spawning after I've freed a couple, or something else.

7 hours ago, Ramien said:

I see those once in a while too. Usually happens well out of town, so I'm not sure if it's a new bound girl spawning after I've freed a couple, or something else.

It's a known (harmless) issue. I will need to add a small patch to the framework to fix it. Which I already added for the next DD version.

23 hours ago, MainZoe said:

I have installed the Serial Strip-Stripper Merged SE v1.1.4 but the cursed loot doest not found the Serial Strip mod. Is because i downloaded the merged one? or is some kind of problem? didnt found any answer anywhere so im sorry if someone solved that already.

Looks like it's looking for an esp name. It registered with the non merged version.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Looks like it's looking for an esp name. It registered with the non merged version.

Checked the esp as you said, there was the problem, the merged one give you 1 esp called stripstrippedmerged.esp or something like that, installing it individually fixed it, thank you man.

So, I'm having an fairly odd glitch myself, was using 8.4 so far, did an fresh install several times but nada. New Game starts normally, playable, then it will at one point entirely randomly crash. So, I load my save and sure enough, everything works fine up to a point. Some time later it will crash a second time, after which loading any of the newer saves will result in CTD. I'll try 8.5 and see if that is still the case.

I like the detailed and configurable rape options available in Cursed Loot, but find it a bit jarring when wandering through a village at night and seeing the "xxxx is going to rape you!" message - then suddenly finding my character locked in a scene after said rapist seemingly teleports out of nowhere, and not having any option to resist.

Any possibility of setting up interaction with BakaFactory's Horrible Harrassment?

1 hour ago, Tex said:

Some time later it will crash a second time,

With this poor information is hardly say what's wrong. maybe you forgot instal some SSE skse64, papyrus, prison chains fixes. Need HDT SMP for physics to remove many CTD. Also if you use a controller you need install controller fix.