Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

13 hours ago, iEdge said:

My character got stuck in the 'slut collar'?

You need wait x days without sex. Minimum 5 days, maximum 20 days. If you not change default DCL mod settings. If you have sex, timer resets.

There no key to unlock it.

if you have invisible armbinders, that means you not build those into bodyslide. Toss the armbinder name and i toss armbinder name in bodylide.

3 hours ago, dragonbradley said:

I'm not really sure why. Any ideas?

For SE it's normal. Script lag. And be sure that you install all SE engine fixes and papyrus util. And still it will work long time to equip. Enter in console makes things faster.

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Never do that.

Best solution is load a save before it.  UPD: not sure now. If mod load order now is different as before - in that save still will be broken scripts.  You must be sure that mods load order is the same as before. Then this save will work. Probably.

When you disable a mod and save a game it's left in save unattached scripts from this mod. Also after disable a mod there is big chance that other mods change load order and those mods loose attached scripts too.

When you enable a mods, there is big probability that mods now different load order and also ends with new scripts detaching in save and old scripts not attached back too. Maybe even if mod load order not change because game thinks those scripts is are from another mod. 

If you want use this save run this save through Falrim tools resaver and clean a save.  (before backup this save) Then try to load this save and check papyrus log again for errors. If still many, this will not help. Also sometimes save is completely broken after run through this utility.

UPD: in papyrus log there is line line of broken mods (as example something about vampires mod what don't have scripts)

UPD_Ultimate: best solution is start new game with current mod list and don't touch mods in play time.

Thank you for your help. Ok i have learned today that never disable mods. Reason why i disabled all my mods was because my save was crashing before start i could not open any other save. So i was trying to figure out wich mod causing this. i Found out that the "JK's Mods" was the problem. Have you heard if this JK's Mods usually cause conflicts or other problems? Next time my save crash what should i do instead? 

I don't know how to use "Fallrim tools". I think i just start a new game. 

Edited by shadychild

My character doesn't seem to be able to wear a chastity belt anymore. I can equip it in the equipment tab, but I don't get the extra text boxes, and it isn't visible on my character. I've done "a little bondage quest", and had all my bondage gear removed by a blacksmith, and I've tried removing all chastity belts from my inventory, making a new save, then reloading. Even events like Chloe's quest didn't force me into a belt. Is there any way to fix this glitch?

20210613082408_1.jpg

1 hour ago, CD-Alyx said:

Even events like Chloe's quest didn't force me into a belt. Is there any way to fix this glitch?

If i suspect what i suspect, then you need check in console all unequiped rendered devices. Found device, check this device into xedit and if you not wear it, then you need remove it manually.

UPD: There is my post with short videos about problem maybe the same is for you.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/page/168/?tab=comments#comment-3348951

UPD2: In first video is show how you can find bugged devices. Also in screenshots are xedit devices ids

Edited by Elsidia

My character got sent to Dagomar prison, did the mine, foreman sends me to the warehouse. But, the door to the warehouse is locked. And even with getting the prison key by console command, the door 'opens' but doesn't take me to the warehouse? Is there a fix for this?

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably HDT SMP mod.

And you not need restart, but exit to Windows.

No patch needed if you run DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0. If older then check troubleshot page at start DD .51 thread.

i also meant to ask was there a fix for the prisoner chains not connecting? i thought it was still broken for HDT in special edition but im not sure. 

15 minutes ago, natybs said:

was there a fix for the prisoner chains not connecting? i thought it was still broken for HDT in special edition but im not sure. 

There no fix. Zarantha makes chains what's somehow connect but still look not good.

22 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need wait x days without sex. Minimum 5 days, maximum 20 days. If you not change default DCL mod settings. If you have sex, timer resets.

There no key to unlock it.

if you have invisible armbinders, that means you not build those into bodyslide. Toss the armbinder name and i toss armbinder name in bodylide.

Yeah, I realized that when I set up a new character and looked at the options. lmao However, the armbinders aren't invisible. They appear but the arms aren't in them. 

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Second where would i find chloe to start eh quest manually?

As you enter in Helgen keep deeper, quest start automatically. Need enter from Helgen city side.

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

The original "captured princess" is still there so is this what starts the quest?

Yes.

the "[Restraints] What do you think of bondage" dialogues are of this mod, correct? If so, is there an option to disable it? (If not, which DD mod is it from?). Also, I've already set the no. of Bound Girls to 0. Why do they still spawn?

On 6/13/2021 at 1:26 PM, Elsidia said:

If i suspect what i suspect, then you need check in console all unequiped rendered devices. Found device, check this device into xedit and if you not wear it, then you need remove it manually.

UPD: There is my post with short videos about problem maybe the same is for you.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/page/168/?tab=comments#comment-3348951

UPD2: In first video is show how you can find bugged devices. Also in screenshots are xedit devices ids

Ok, I watched the videos but I'm not sure what I'm seeing, at least as it applies to fixing the bug.  I saw you generate the bug in a few different ways.

But if I'm understanding right, all of the bad editor ID entries are bugged?

Just now, delgathar said:

But if I'm understanding right, all of the bad editor ID entries are bugged?

No Bad entries is bad entries. Skyrim it generates itself even for vanilla items. Engine bug? I don't know. In Fallout 4 this bug fixed. This video just show what you need to search. Open a console, player showinventory and going to up by page up. You need find item similar as upper a bad editor id. I navigate a mouse pointer over it. First two or 3 symbols (it's depends how many mods you have are must be DDA, DDX, DDI or DCL load number. If this item is unequiped then it's probably bugged rendered item. You need find  this item into xedit by typing this numebe rand then find match inventory device. If you press (i'm not a home forgot button name - reference button it will show inventory device id), then you see inventory device. There is device name. If you have this device equiped or in inventory then are strange why rendered device not equiped. Also if you not found into inventory any free rendered device, that's will be strange. Then something is other is wrong. Maybe you just not see a equiped device by device hider? Chloe costumes not hide a devices but sometimes it's happen. Anyway if you found bugged rendered device - what not have worn and you don't have a equiped match inventory device. You must remove that device by player.removeitem id count, where count is how many rendered devices you have. Yes my practice shows that there can be more than 1 rendered device if you play long time and hit traps. As rendered device exist, DD can't equip it and left new bugged rendered device into. There can be many bugged rendered devices from different types of DD items. In one session i remove about 20 - 30 different items. I hope it will help.

On 5/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, zarantha said:

Male assets are not created by bodyslide. Textures are not handled by bodyslide either.

meshes\devious\expansion\gagebonitestrapball_orc_m.nif   <-- zadx_GagEboniteStrapBallAAO_DUPLICATE [ARMA:39128270] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName

gagebonitestrapball_orc_m.nif - missing the the copy of LE assets I have too, so not just an SE issue. The one we have should be the female model.

@Skullered are you the right one for this? You tried to help me out on the dev thread, so now I have it stuck in my head you have the beast assets. Sorry if you aren't the right person to tag.

image.png.24910ccd0ecb82bd19de701fe7f3d35d.png

A missing mesh should not CTD your game. Usually the extent of it is 'invisible' items being worn. The only time I've ever seen an orc in Riverwood is when I leveled enough for the dawnguard quest to start. He shouldn't be gagged unless you have another mod that distributes them. I think there's an orc in the inn too, but he wouldn't cause a CTD until you try to enter the inn.

Get a netscriptframework crash log if the CTD is repeatable. Your CTD could just as likely be one of hundreds of mods editing riverwood. And it's not one I've encountered with this mod active.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

mixedzazmetals01.dds and mixedzazmetals01_n.dds are in DCL, just not in that path. All those texture errors are pointing to a single ground mesh, so has nothing to do with what displays on your character. This is probably a leftover from when the ZAZ dependency was removed. If there is actually a ground object defined, it will be purple when your drop one of those items. That's the extent of that.

The proper path is:

\Textures\Devious\CursedLoot\mixedzazmetals01.dds

\Textures\Devious\CursedLoot\mixedzazmetals01_n.dds

Sorry for the huge delay, I haven't been very active. I can't seem to find the male variant either in my files, I guess I must've missed it.

It should be easy enough to create by copying the ball and strap parts of the harness variant using NifSkope and pasting it onto a strap variant.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:17 AM, boinboinhime said:

i encountered an orc lady named Forge-Wife Ashaka standing where Marget used to be , in Markarth with mismatching skintones, she appears to be from Cursed Loot, i do have face discoloration fix applied via the load order but the issue persists, and i saw no conflicting mods in SSE-Edit under the NPC section/category x.x  h-halp

I have also come across this same forge wife with the face texture mismatch, but she is not the only one, the woman outside markarth near the stables also has this problem. So 1. are these women connected to this mod and 2. is there a fix for the mismatched color skin plus 3.Why are they there? when i talk to them i get no clue as to why they are where they are.

Hi, the game crashes when trying to put on a chastity belt from this mod. For example, strong rope ties that need to be removed according to the quest in the Markarth do not allow it to be completed. This happens both on the main character and on the follower. The papyrus leaves no errors, the last entry is [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousHarness (0F017C43)>]. It seems that a bug occurs when the selection window in the inventory is called. The bodyslide sees the object changes, the changes are displayed in the game. There are no conflicts with other mods. Devices from DD5.1 work correctly.

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by alex123011
23 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Why are they there? when i talk to them i get no clue as to why they are where they are

For DCL quests. Face discolor can be fixed by loading DCL into CK, found damaged character into actors menu and press ctrl+f4 on that actors. I'ts build Facegen for those.  No need save a DC, just exit from CK. Or there is mod what can be used for fix.

Probably this. Somewhere in this thread are link to this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=files