Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You have some mod conflict, because i already buy Sasha in DCL 9.0

Reappeared now for seemingly no reason besides that my PC was restarted in the interim. No mod changes, of any sort. Must just have been Skyrim being Skyrim. Confused me because restarting the game itself didn't fix it.

Face tint masks are missing for the following NPCs

• Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_ltr_janine "Janine" [NPC_:0812929B]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_dawnstarhorse "Horse" [NPC_:0811D4E5]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_ltr_Kaleen "Kaleen" [NPC_:08111463]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_ltr_gurzul "Shield-Wife Gurzul" [NPC_:08111462]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_ltr_ashaka "Forge-Wife Ashaka" [NPC_:08111461]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_ltr_sharga "Hearth-Wife Sharga" [NPC_:08111460]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_chloequest_imperialsoldier "Imperial Officer" [NPC_:080DE978]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_hq_deadSlaver3 "Slaver" [NPC_:080C1B48]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_hq_deadSlaver2 "Slaver" [NPC_:080C1B46]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_hq_deadSlaver "Slaver" [NPC_:080C0B19]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_deadBanditLoot2 "Bandit" [NPC_:080BDA6C]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_deadBanditLoot [NPC_:080BD503]
  • Missing Face Tint File for NPC: dcur_emptyskeleton "Skeleton" [NPC_:0801F8C5]

Hello, Im not sure how i got this problem but i think it was because i disabled a lot of my mods and then enabled it back. everytime i press "OK" a few seconds later same message shows up. I need some help with why this message are poping up all the time when i play. I think this message are from DCL. How can i fix this problem? I attached my papyrus log if someone could take a look at it. Thank you.

20210611181451_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by shadychild

I finally wandered over to the college in winterhold, and started the Bound Queen quest and while I was there I picked up the books in the forbidden bookshelf. I went to a forge thereafter and found that I can only smith the chastity, restraint and piercing removal keys.  I thought that older versions allowed you to smith the hand, head, body and leg keys as well. Is this so?

I also figured I could use SSEedit and add them to the smithing book, however I can't even find where they are defined. I looked in DCL, and all the DD esps. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Edit - 2 hours later. Ok. I found the keys in DCL. I also found the section in integration that makes the other keys craftable. NOPE. That's way beyond my rudimentary SSEEdit skills. 

Edited by Starphyre
8 hours ago, Starphyre said:

I also figured I could use SSEedit and add them to the smithing book, however I can't even find where they are defined. I looked in DCL, and all the DD esps. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

You don't found it because never DCL keys was craftable. This is left from early DD versions and craft only DDA, DDI and DDX items. If you still want to do it, then learn how is defined old keys for crafting and you copy match records into DCL and modify to fit it for DCL keys.

But this will break DCL mod immersion because this mod idea - you can got key on all different way as crafting to make your life complicated. I'm DCL fan because never will give solution here for craftable keys.

9 hours ago, shadychild said:

I think this message are from DCL.

I never see that message into DCL. never say never, but i think this message not from DCL.

UPD: I check the papyrus log. It's hard to say anything because on that save DD and DCL mod is completely broken 90% of errors says that DD and DCL try to call scripts of non exist objects.

Edited by Elsidia
8 minutes ago, Mr. Sunshine said:

My hands were tied by the foreman, I can't complete the prison food cooking quest.

I don't know in what stage of this quest is you, but as i remember first you need collect all items for food then goes to foreman and he releases you for cooking and eat.

38 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't know in what stage of this quest is you, but as i remember first you need collect all items for food then goes to foreman and he releases you for cooking and eat.

I collected the items and talked to the foreman, he only removed the gag and sent me to prepare the food, my hands were still tied.  I can't cook the food, the pot animation doesn't play.

Upd.

I replayed from an earlier save with the "Prison sex" option enabled, and the cooking pot is now available, but the character's hands are still tied

Apparently "Prison sex" option was affected or there was just a script lag

Thanx for the help!

Edited by Mr. Sunshine

There is no key. You open it buy not having sex for a certain amount of time within parameters set in the MCM. I've found the only way out of it is to lock myself in full chastity, and an armbinder, and then go to the middle of nowhere and keep waiting a day until it opens.

Full chastity isn't enough, as the collar treats your attempts to masturbate as having sex

Unsure if this issue is caused by conflict or by coding error. But currently I end up in an unending cycle of devices being equipped and unequipped with the menu for choosing to unlock, examine or carry on reappearing as soon as you select an option. This results in me being unable to progress any of the quests in the mod, or even play through some dungeons once an event has occurred. If there is any information needed from me to track down the issue please let me know what, cause I'm clueless on how to troubleshoot this.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I never see that message into DCL. never say never, but i think this message not from DCL.

UPD: I check the papyrus log. It's hard to say anything because on that save DD and DCL mod is completely broken 90% of errors says that DD and DCL try to call scripts of non exist objects.

Ok that's not good, can i do something do fix it? maybe load another save? or do i have to start over?

20 hours ago, shadychild said:

i disabled a lot of my mods and then enabled it back

Never do that.

Best solution is load a save before it.  UPD: not sure now. If mod load order now is different as before - in that save still will be broken scripts.  You must be sure that mods load order is the same as before. Then this save will work. Probably.

When you disable a mod and save a game it's left in save unattached scripts from this mod. Also after disable a mod there is big chance that other mods change load order and those mods loose attached scripts too.

When you enable a mods, there is big probability that mods now different load order and also ends with new scripts detaching in save and old scripts not attached back too. Maybe even if mod load order not change because game thinks those scripts is are from another mod. 

If you want use this save run this save through Falrim tools resaver and clean a save.  (before backup this save) Then try to load this save and check papyrus log again for errors. If still many, this will not help. Also sometimes save is completely broken after run through this utility.

UPD: in papyrus log there is line line of broken mods (as example something about vampires mod what don't have scripts)

UPD_Ultimate: best solution is start new game with current mod list and don't touch mods in play time.

Edited by Elsidia

I'm trying to figure out how combat surrender works. When I turn on Combat Surrender it seems like every attack forces me to surrender. I've tried adjusting combat threshold, to 1 and to 99, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I thought that adjusted the threshold of your characters health that would cause combat surrender to activate, but I'm not sure. I've also had issues where combat surrender activates, the enemy tries to rape me, but can't because I'm in full chastity then the game freezes. I've tried turning on the "rapists can remove belts" option, and it didn't seem to fix the freezes. Just wondering if there's another option that can help avoid those freezes, or if I just have to make sure I'm not in full chastity when I get raped. What I'm trying to do is get the combat surrender to kick in only when I would almost die, but I'm not sure if thats possible.

17 minutes ago, CD-Alyx said:

to kick in only when I would almost die, but I'm not sure if thats possible.

Set complex surrender chance to zero. In theory it must turn off surrender by strong hit, fall of boots and etc. only health threshold must work. But people says that it somehow can't work. As for me as play with on this thing i prefer combats with stealth bow hits) And if i discovered i try not to run (back side hit surrender too) or try to kill before i got strong hit attack. Also if you are in devious boots combat in that state is illegal: you surrender by fall off on boots) Also full chastity seems do something with your combat ability. (not sure) I remember that corsets prevent you for long run and sometimes you stop to catch breath. Probably it can effect a combat too.

3 hours ago, illenn said:

I end up in an unending cycle of devices being equipped and unequipped

Situation how it's hit, Quest, quest stage, quest from what mod, mod list. In this description i not understand at least one word what you say.

On 6/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, Kimy said:

Will check into that.

9.0 added a lot of bondage related vendors with the new Inn.

Hey, kimy, I'm a little stuck. My character got stuck in the 'slut collar'? What is the key called that unlocks it? Or the item ID? Melanie wants my character to 'inspect' the 'old slave collar' or whatever it's called but I can't because of the one I'm in. Also, when my character or NPCs are in armbinders, the elbow to the shoulder is by their sides and the forearm and hands are invisible. Any way to fix it? 

Bug report -

Chloe quest - Ran into Chloe said I'd get her a key.  Then got left for dead on the other side of skyrim.  Then got left for dead again and had other delays from devices etc.  By the time I got back, Helgen had reloaded with some bandits.  Chloe was nowhere to be found, she seemed to have despawned but my quest was still active.  I did a placeatme chloe, she didn't appear anywhere near me, but I did find her and had her follow.  Picked up the restraints key and stepped outside, where Chloe dropped down to her restrained position chained to the pole, but even though I had the key, I couldn't unlock her from the restraints, I could only ask her to join or leave.  Giving her the restraint key didn't help, and putting the restraint key back in the box and taking it back out didn't do anything either. 

Suggestion - If this quest is timed maybe have the quest auto clean itself since being ported all over skyrim and having to make my way back in a timely fashion was simply not feasible that time.  If the quest isn't meant to be timed, then just letting you know that the zone respawn is adding a time element.  I tried the quest reset thing.  Fix followers would remove Chloe's restraints for about a minute then she got them back.  The clean quest option put the quest in complete but Chloe was still standing around.

hi i was going to try the new version of this mod on my new pc but i keep haveing problems with the ankle chains not connecting. i remeber in the past i got it to work with a hardsave and restart the game but not this time. is there a patch i am missing?