Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

33 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you complete Leon's and Leash quest it's bugged: you need ride Leon's quest variable by console:

Hide contents

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

After that wait 10 seconds and check debug page - there must turn to false if other DCL quest not running.

The Bound queen quest rewrites this variable too if you are in deep quest (start at one of moment). Also this can be by Bound queen quest active. When this variable is true - then most of DCL events not trigger.

This had to have been it. Well now that i Safe worded how is that going to work? Cause it got rid of my quest, did i break it or something? As for the normal function of DCL its working normal, though it did get rid of the Locked Queen quest, hope i can find another book! 

33 minutes ago, feellessguy said:

hey guys. I been having hard time to find the follower after i dismiss them from this mod. could someone please list me all the follower in this mod where thier default locations? espcially the first follewer for this quest line, whats her name again? chloe? thank you

From what I remember, there are only two followers;

Chloé can be found in Helgen keep; my guess is that she goes back to this cell when she's dismissed (My Home is Your Home mod is recommended IMO)

Sasha the Dollmaker's daughter lives in her mother's shop (Dawnstar); you'll need 10,000 gold to purchase her from the Dollmaker.

Hello, everyone. Please tell me what I need to download for this modification to work properly (patches, fixes, etc.). Or should I just download the mods from the main page?
At the moment I have it installed:
- "Devious Devices v8.4 AIO Rev3" downloaded on 21.02.2020.
- "Devious Devices FIX anims CTD".
- "Deviously Cursed Loot SE v8.4 Rev4" downloaded on 27.06.2020.
- "Aroused Redux SSE v29 2.9"
- "SexLab Framework SE v1.63 - BETA 8"
- "SexLab Inflation Framework"
- "Devious Devices - Equip SE v4.44"
- "Dripping When Aroused SE 2019-07-06"
- "Hentai Pregnancy SE 2020-02-20"
- "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched SE v4.44"
- "ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3"
- "NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE v13"
- "JContainers SE v4.1.12"
- "PapyrusUtil SE v3.9."
- "Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
- "CBBE 3BBB v1.52"
- "HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11"
- "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended v4.72"
- "Mfg Fix v1.5.4"
- "Engine Fixes v5.4.1"
P.S.
Last time I reread 80 pages of this topic. Again to understand what I need and what I don't...
Would somebody please help me in this matter.

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Check this post - there are all necessary fix for DCL and DD.

Maybe some left for DCL as netimerse fixes but i heard those are now included in fix archivve from that post.

Thank you for the link.
Do I understand correctly? At the moment I just need to download "DD" and "DCL" from the main pages of these modifications? And then install commits if necessary?
P.S.
It's just that last time I downloaded ready builds of these modifications. (I think made "zarantha" or "Pfiffy").

20 hours ago, kapcha said:

From what I remember, there are only two followers;

Chloé can be found in Helgen keep; my guess is that she goes back to this cell when she's dismissed (My Home is Your Home mod is recommended IMO)

Sasha the Dollmaker's daughter lives in her mother's shop (Dawnstar); you'll need 10,000 gold to purchase her from the Dollmaker.

thank you

7 hours ago, PODMurder said:

Thank you for the link.
Do I understand correctly? At the moment I just need to download "DD" and "DCL" from the main pages of these modifications? And then install commits if necessary?
P.S.
It's just that last time I downloaded ready builds of these modifications. (I think made "zarantha" or "Pfiffy").

For right now, the main download for DD should work. You may want to hold off a bit (hopefully I can finish in less than a week?) as I am currently working on porting DD 5.0 for Kimy.

DCL 9.0 is in beta and i'll be working on that after DD 5.0 SE is released. The script fixes are now in the mod, I'm just reworking the CBBE bodyslide files one last time. DDhotfix will be the 'no hdt' bodyslide options. Other HDT stuff will be in the conversion. Both DD 5.0 and DCL 9.0 need to be on new save games where DD 4.3 and DCL 8.4/8.5 were not present.

If you don't want to wait, it's basically in the link. If  you don't have HDT SMP, you need DDhotfix. The DD/DCL/ZAZ patches fixes a mistake  with some ankle chains and is a way to get the script fixes again if you get the nioverride warning. Make sure you choose 'none' for the dll for a 2.0.17+ compatible dll (also fixing this...)

A little bug report of sorts:
Since the Dagonar Prison cells have underscores in them, saving in prison breaks the character "folders" in saves - the saves no longer appear under the character name, but only in the all saves list. This can of course be fixed userside by replacing the resulting "00000000" in the savefile name with your character's corresponding sequence from a previous save. I don't know if changing cell names would break stuff and be a lot of extra work, but it would be nice if it worked :) Other DCL cells don't have underscores and no save problems - for example, DawnstarDCURDollmakersHouse or UstolfsPartyRoom, while the prison is dcur_prison_basement or dcur_prison.

4 hours ago, ecksdee44 said:

A little bug report of sorts:
Since the Dagonar Prison cells have underscores in them, saving in prison breaks the character "folders" in saves - the saves no longer appear under the character name, but only in the all saves list. This can of course be fixed userside by replacing the resulting "00000000" in the savefile name with your character's corresponding sequence from a previous save. I don't know if changing cell names would break stuff and be a lot of extra work, but it would be nice if it worked :) Other DCL cells don't have underscores and no save problems - for example, DawnstarDCURDollmakersHouse or UstolfsPartyRoom, while the prison is dcur_prison_basement or dcur_prison.

If you change the EditorID's cell name you can possibly break a quest (or a script) that teleports you to that cell. You won't be teleported in-game because the changed cell ID simply won't be recognized by the affected quest or script. You can still use the console command coc to teleport yourself to that cell if you want.

Renaming saves seems to be the less risky solution, however idk if there is a way to fix this other than manually doing it.

1 hour ago, stolensweetroll said:

If you change the EditorID's cell name you can possibly break a quest (or a script) that teleports you to that cell. You won't be teleported in-game because the changed cell ID simply won't be recognized by the affected quest or script. You can still use the console command coc to teleport yourself to that cell if you want.

Renaming saves seems to be the less risky solution, however idk if there is a way to fix this other than manually doing it.

Yeah, that would have to be changed by the mod author then. I'm fairly familiar with modding and editing scripts, but I'd rather not edit anything since DCL 9.0 is on its way

Hi again, currently experiencing some weird CTD in the exact same location every time. I am in the area of Crystal Drift Cave, Snow Shod Farm an the Shadow Stone. Passing through that little rift (e.g. on the way to Fort Dawnguard) always hits me out of the game. The location is roughly short before or on the burial mound. I turned of HDT (since this is frequently the reason for CTD)  but it did not help. Then, I logged Papyrus and the game came up with a bunch of messages in the log file I cannot make anything out from.

Please check my log file if you would be so kind. Next thing I try is to approach the area from the other direction, passing by Riften and Fort Dawnguard.  I am curious if this might help...

Papyrus.0.log

26 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

Please check my log file

I'm not strong to reading papyrus, but TweakFollower can't attach script to stables. Probably CTD when you enter in Riften stables arrea. Something  wrong with mod in load order 56(hex)

Script: tweakfollowerscript.

Edit: You have follower Sasha  maybe there is conflict with mod 56?

Edit2: As test release a Sasha as follower and try enter in that area.

Also temporally disable this mod and try enter this area.

Without save and see what happens.

Thanks for the fast reply. I will try this after dinner. I already read elsewhere (don't recall) that AFT seems to be a bitch in combination with SL or DCL... whether I have to admit it saved my Sasha a couple of days ago because she was trapped in her collar and it was not to remove by script. "Reset follower" saved her.

Maybe you know a good alternative to AFT?

EDIT: Mod in place 56 is SSE High Quality Music... I am not sure if this is the problem... because it does not sound like the source. But I will try

14 minutes ago, Gopostal said:

Mod in place 56 is SSE High Quality Music...

Papyrus think that is a Tweakfollower in 56 place.

Due to this line. You sure that 56 isn't in decimal system?

ERROR: Property pTweakStables on script tweakfollowerscript attached to TweakFollower (560012CE) cannot be bound because stables (00068D73) is not the right type

Due to google search this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6656

Sorry, my experience with hexadecimal was 20 years ago. If i recalculate 56 to decimal system, it points out VividWeathers SE

If I take the mod index of MO, it says "Racemenu plugin"

I am trying to find a way to compile my loadorder into text and posting it here.

EDIT: found it

EDIT 2: Removing followers did not work BTW

1. Skyrim.esm

2. Update.esm

3. Dawnguard.esm

4. HearthFires.esm

5. Dragonborn.esm

6. Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

7. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

8. MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm

9. DynDOLOD.esm

10. SexLab.esm

11. SexLabAroused.esm

12. ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13. Devious Devices - Assets.esm

14. Devious Devices - Integration.esm

15. Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

16. UnlimitedBookshelves.esp

17. SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp

18. SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp

19. TerrainLodRedone.esp

20. LSFX-SSE-Audiosettings.esp

21. Circlets and Masks with all Robes and Hoods.esp

22. Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

23. RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp

24. DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

25. dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

26. SkyUI_SE.esp

27. Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp

28. FloraRespawnFix.esp

29. 3DNPC.esp

30. Cutting Room Floor.esp

31. Book Covers Skyrim.esp

32. MajesticMountains_Moss.esp

33. Cloaks.esp

34. EmbersHD.esp

35. Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp

36. BetterQuestObjectives.esp

37. BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

38. Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

39. Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp

40. Gildergreen Regrown.esp

41. Vivid WeathersSE.esp

42. icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp

43. aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

44. Animated Weapon Enchants.esp

45. dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp

46. Better Dynamic Snow.esp

47. BlendedRoads.esp

48. DustEffectsSSE.esp

49. Elemental_Staffs.esp

50. Footprints.esp

51. GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

52. imp_helm_legend.esp

53. SparklesSE.esp

54. RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp

55. ORM-Arvak.esp

56. Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

57. SSE High Quality Music.esp

58. Beards.esp

59. SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp

60. Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp

61. Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

62. NB-Scars.esp

63. AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp

64. Ars Metallica.esp

65. No NPC Greetings.esp

66. Paralyze.esp

67. SMDropLitTorch.esp

68. Higher Bounty Rewards Lite.esp

69. HarvestOverhaul_Redone_Creatures.esp

70. HarvestOverhaul_Redone.esp

71. AutoHideAmmo.esp

72. iHUD.esp

73. AHZmoreHUD.esp

74. MajesticMountains.esp

75. Point The Way.esp

76. Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

77. Oblivion Gates Remade.esp

78. Bring Out Your Dead.esp

79. FarmhouseChimneys.esp

80. PilgrimsDelight.esp

81. NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp

82. The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

83. NotSoFast-MageGuild.esp

84. Oblivion Gates Remade - Alternate Textures.esp

85. Tech's SSE Guide v2 - Inigo Patch.esp

86. Oblivion Gates Remade - Map Markers.esp

87. WondersofWeather.esp

88. RaceMenu.esp

89. RaceMenuPlugin.esp

90. archSaveHotKeySE-MCM.esp

91. XPMSE.esp

92. RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp

93. FNIS.esp

94. CBBE.esp

95. RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

96. Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp

97. AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

98. RFCharacterOverhaul.esp

99. Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

100. FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp

101. Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

102. Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

103. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

104. TheChoiceIsYours.esp

105. Convenient Horses.esp

106. RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp

107. ELE_SSE.esp

108. RealisticWaterTwo.esp

109. Bashed Patch, 0.esp

110. Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

111. DynDOLOD.esp

I think I found the cause of the CTD: it seems to be "Interesting NPCs". I just did a trial-and-error run because by coincidence I knew from a previous playthrough that exactly at the position where the new cell seems to be loading, there is a (drunken?) depressed Khajit named Dro'Bar in the completely wasted and burning log cabin, giving you some kind of quest. It looks like the cat is now completely broken and forces you and the rest of the world to commit instant CTD suicide, should one approach him... ???

This is strange as I was playing the game before with exactly the same mods and their versions, except DD and DCL. It worked fine back then.

I as well want to point out that DD and DCL are not responsible for the CTD, as i disengaged both and still, the game popped me right back to my desktop. This seems to be more of deeper problem, probably with SKSE or some other base extension.

This is where the problem is explained more detailed: Click

I also saw that the author of this mod issued a newer version in July this year. I think I will download and try again. Would be a shame to exclude this mod since it contains so much story and voice work.