Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

After having merged several replacers my Elisif rules Solitude naked, always. I could fix it anytime but I always forget until the next time I see her and remember "oh yeah she STILL needs to be fixed" to which I'll go continue for a bit, quit a week later, start a new game and repeat.

Mannequins. I tend not to use them, especially in mods. I loaded up my daughter's game, she had a Breezehome mod. She took one look at the screen, saw the floating mannequin behind her character, and she literally screamed. It was better (worse) than any horror show. Those things are creepy.

I ended up deleting the mannequins from her game.

3 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Random Sex just happened to kick in when I was about to kill Emperor Titus Mede II. He started off with his speech, but got distracted and proceeded to do some most un-Emperor-like things...

The sweetroll usage was especially disturbing...

Reveal hidden contents

emporer1_zpsooxmnvtg.jpg

Emporer2_zpst458s9u4.jpg

emporer3_zpsrczavicx.jpg

I've had sex events trigger at some pretty damn inappropriate times, such as when I was rescuing that Greymane guy from certain death in the Thalmor dungeons only to have him call me, his rescuer, a slut whore and demand a blowjob while he was still helplessly chained to the wall. But I think what you just posted there takes the cake (or the sweetroll as it seems ?)

My character has received about 15 letters of inheritance at this point:

1181101115_bandicam2018-05-2800-29-26-090.thumb.png.6fac82761ab401072566a668c9bfee02.png

Apparently while they are engaging in fatal sex with my character a lot of the NPCs are busy writing me into their wills as well. Talk about multitasking ?

On the subject of sex at inappropriate times, one game when I approached Arvel the Swift in Bleak Falls Barrow (the guy with the golden claw) Cursed Loot's misogyny feature kicked in. He said, "Come here, woman!" jumped down from the spider web he was trapped in, got a blowjob, then climbed back into the web. I spoke to him again and demanded he give me the claw before I helped him.

"Does it look like I can move?"

@MrEsturk and @SleepyJim  great 2 more ROFL moments 

i  was messing around earlier tonight to test SCB (Skyrim Chain Beasts) and had a ROFLMAO moment

installed a auto-walk mod (player will auto-walk from place to place) and took a S.L.U.T.S. Redux cargo haul.

after getting "hooked up" to my cart i activated the auto-walk mods book so it would walk from Whiterun to Solitude.

the dog nearby had fun (Aroused Creatures), then the carriage drivers horse (AC again), then my player finally made the takeoff for the run,

get to the Western Watchtower (guards turn), the run did pretty good to the fork in the road north leading to Rorikstead then Solitude with a few "off-road"

moments for pathing. made the turn, made it to Rorikstead, Rorik and 2 guards got to take a turn, then when leaving the hamlet to the north to get to Solitude

my poor "pony" runs right into the bandit ambush, get lost pathing and head south back towards Rorikstead, turns back around and runs right back into that ambush,

turns left (pathing i guess), turns around to run right back into the same ambush again, runs past the path junction to the mountain (or hill) to the east of that junction,

turns around and runs right back into the same bandit ambush for the final time.  she died right there at that little path junction.  i guess the bandits were tired of seeing

her run past.  they killed her (died so fast Defeat was not able to kick in).

moral of the story = do NOT use an auto-walk mod on a S.L.U.T.S. run.....you WILL die, quite possibly funnily but you will die (or if you are lucky enough you might 

just get enslaved instead).

16 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

On the subject of sex at inappropriate times, one game when I approached Arvel the Swift in Bleak Falls Barrow (the guy with the golden claw) Cursed Loot's misogyny feature kicked in. He said, "Come here, woman!" jumped down from the spider web he was trapped in, got a blowjob, then climbed back into the web. I spoke to him again and demanded he give me the claw before I helped him.

"Does it look like I can move?"

I know its RNG, but I'd swear that DCL misogyny feature trolls on purpose. Every character I played with DCL enabled it was constantly either triggering at the most absurd times possible, such as when the male was completely restrained and helpless as with Arvel or that imprisoned Greymane. Or it will single out, almost always triggering on, some total sweetheart like Tolfdir of the College of Winterhold (I had three different characters where Tolfdir was basically Harvey Weinstein. "Its so good to see new bright young minds at the college... *notices we're all alone* ...COME HERE WOMAN!" ?)

On my way to do Sybille's vampire gig and had just turned of the main road to head across country when a DB assassin spawned in. Unfortunately for him he missed me and landed right in the middle of . . .

531386435_enb2018_05_2819_42_23_83.thumb.jpg.a40e6511995e0cefeec19d3852babf6f.jpg

He was dead before I made the few yards back to the road.

Did the vampires and was on my way back to Solitude on the same road, more or less the same spot. I noticed a guy down the hill at the junction so I stopped.

He came running up the hill and stopped in front of me. He wasn't hostile at this point. He looked at me and I looked at him (who I could now see was a highwayman/thief). This went on for a while until I got bored and whipped out my weapons (firebolt in LH and ice spike staff in RH). He goes hostile/turns invisible/aims a blow/reappears in the space of about 2 seconds. Meanwhile I put a couple firebolts down his throat and he dies before my team can have a go. We lost the bear to the vampires so we weren't in the mood for muppets.

1294903925_enb2018_05_2820_30_09_51.thumb.jpg.6c3f5b8a7800becd7256be127f5423d5.jpg

22 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

Mannequins. I tend not to use them, especially in mods. I loaded up my daughter's game, she had a Breezehome mod. She took one look at the screen, saw the floating mannequin behind her character, and she literally screamed. It was better (worse) than any horror show. Those things are creepy.

I ended up deleting the mannequins from her game.

the psyche destroyed...:/ I wish to see that...something... propably I would laugh like stupid

On 5/28/2018 at 1:45 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

Random Sex just happened to kick in when I was about to kill Emperor Titus Mede II. He started off with his speech, but got distracted and proceeded to do some most un-Emperor-like things...

The sweetroll usage was especially disturbing...

Hide contents

emporer1_zpsooxmnvtg.jpg

Emporer2_zpst458s9u4.jpg

emporer3_zpsrczavicx.jpg

Filled with LOVE :V

Spoiler

So I was finishing the Dark Brotherhood quest line and was about to kill the emperor inside his own cabin. The emperor said "I don't want to fight you." or some honorable death nonsense then cursed loot kicked in and "It is dangerous for a woman to be wandering outside at night." then soon after "Emperor Titus Mede is going to rape you." So he did and left quite a mess too.

But I'm still on the boat and there is a roof over my head so logically this should be an indoor cell. WTF!?

I guess the emperor wanted one last fuck before he died.

On another note I actually snuck up on one of the slut ninjas from Whiterun Brothel Revamped while they were derping about. I know the mod is still in alpha but I still blame Bethesda for this. Stupid money making Bethesda and your stupid AI and stupid me for buying this stupidly fun game!

ea73f9777640fea9720ad5770cfd83.jpg

Standards are falling everywhere.

Just stepped out of the Hrold Hrolden Hrinn and spotted the courier running up the path. He obviously didn't think it was that urgent after all. Alright, so it was only the death of the bandit chief from Bilegulch Mine so I wasn't exactly distraught at the news. I was more upset about the tax I'd paid on the inheritance.

212603268_enb2018_06_0313_51_18_50.thumb.jpg.a7b02f04fb1ffa5747b92cef14faa394.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Standards are falling everywhere.

Just stepped out of the Hrold Hrolden Hrinn and spotted the courier running up the path. He obviously didn't think it was that urgent after all. Alright, so it was only the death of the bandit chief from Bilegulch Mine so I wasn't exactly distraught at the news. I was more upset about the tax I'd paid on the inheritance.

Reveal hidden contents

212603268_enb2018_06_0313_51_18_50.thumb.jpg.a7b02f04fb1ffa5747b92cef14faa394.jpg

Oh god, reminds me of when I first installed sex mods into Fallout 4 then a few minutes into playing started to hear some deeply disturbing noises behind me. When I turned around I found Dogmeat sodomizing a man in a potato sack mask. I fired Dogmeat shortly after: I just couldn't look at him the same after he pulled that Deliverance moment ?

I don't know if these are quirks of a modded Skyrim, or just quirks of Skyrim (which is probably more likely) but a couple of things that have been happening a lot lately:

• Clicking on a door to open it only to find I'm closing it, because whoever last went through seems to have left it ajar.
  • Getting the location cleared jingle way, way after clearing a location. I just killed the dragon at Northwind Summit, spent the night in one of the shacks up there, went back down through the ebony mine in the morning and was jogging along near Mistwatch when I got the all-clear noises.

Also started randomly getting dead spiders dropping on my head again... ?

38 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

I don't know if these are quirks of a modded Skyrim, or just quirks of Skyrim (which is probably more likely) but a couple of things that have been happening a lot lately:

• Clicking on a door to open it only to find I'm closing it, because whoever last went through seems to have left it ajar.
  • Getting the location cleared jingle way, way after clearing a location. I just killed the dragon at Northwind Summit, spent the night in one of the shacks up there, went back down through the ebony mine in the morning and was jogging along near Mistwatch when I got the all-clear noises.

The door ajar thing is a fairly recent development with me too. I wouldn't know the area cleared jingle if I heard it.

I was just up near Arkngthamz and was getting an earthquake type shaking thing. Anyone know what it was?

Just on our way through Dragon Bridge en route to Soli when Wilf spotted this guard trying to hide.

1894404957_enb2018_06_0322_39_56_96.thumb.jpg.4f1f63417bfe9fdb3cfa5e3c9cafca4c.jpg

Now there's something you don't see every day.

1413837032_enb2018_06_0322_44_33_01.thumb.jpg.f3cb84a08aacec78fc0d0c0c54b1c2b8.jpg

And neither is this.

That's Gisli looking ghastly. There was a lot of it about for some reason.

I'm trying a newish called called 'Modernised Inns'. Bit too modern for me and not without problems with sandboxing and furniture placement etc. You cansee here that the fletcher guy is having trouble sitting and the Captain(?) is on an original chair whereas Gisli on a modern jobby.

510569285_enb2018_06_0323_21_48_19.thumb.jpg.c8079ed20027fc078dff7bdd44fa8a47.jpg

20 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Getting the location cleared jingle way, way after clearing a location. I just killed the dragon at Northwind Summit, spent the night in one of the shacks up there, went back down through the ebony mine in the morning and was jogging along near Mistwatch when I got the all-clear noises.

I've had a rethink on that one. It occurred to me that some time ago I was getting (I think) the combat sound long after the fight had ended.

21 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

I get the door thing all the time. I've had it so long I thought it was a vanilla Skyrim bug.

I  get the location cleared thing late too sometimes but nothing like what you describe.

Falling spiders is new but falling horses, deer, people these go way back for me. ?

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The door ajar thing is a fairly recent development with me too. I wouldn't know the area cleared jingle if I heard it.

I was just up near Arkngthamz and was getting an earthquake type shaking thing. Anyone know what it was?

I hope you're being facetious about Arkngthamz because the big earthquake is part of its quest. ?