Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

Stripped bodies sometimes have purple dicks. Drinking with Realistic Needs and Diseases mod on sometimes makes me permanently drunk. My character sometimes takes a shitload of random drugs with Skooma Whore installed, even though I never took any before and "forced drugging" is disabled. Might be a mod conflict or my character simply can't resist which is understandable.

Gay sex always works, but when I play as a woman she'll sometimes stand there forever playing her idle animation as if sex scene never started. At this point I'm fucked and I must load a previous save.

Arrows will sometimes go right through npcs and creatures without hitting them. They don't disappear, they just go through them and hit the ground behind them, but that happened in vanilla Skyrim too if I remember correctly. It might have something to do with my character randomly taking drugs. That's my immersive explanation for this mess.

22 minutes ago, NickNozownik said:

Gay sex always works, but when I play as a woman she'll sometimes stand there forever playing her idle animation as if sex scene never started. At this point I'm fucked and I must load a previous save.

Can you not stop the anim in SexLab?

After my recent post-ENB trauma I've got everything back to where I was ante-ENB but now 'Music' in the audio setting options point-blank refuses to save. I keep turning it down (all the way to the left), tab out of options which says 'saving' and the music has gone. Exit game and restart to the sound of music playing. What audio has to do with ENBs I don't know.

6 minutes ago, NickNozownik said:

I'll try that and see if it works, but it's still mildly annoying.

It's called something like 'stop all current animations'. Under the 'repair and rebuild' tab or whatever that tab is called. You should post in the SexLab forum to sort out the underlying problem.

We had just left Whiterun and had stopped while I decided which way we were going. Suddenly the cow ran past toward the city and people started with the 'somebody do something', then the bandit came running in and took his first and last swing at big Wilf. The bandit died in pretty short order, Sylvania and Wilf start to get down on it and the cow wanders back into view and saunters off towards one of the farms.

1693552526_enb2018_06_0420_26_18_62.thumb.jpg.3036b3468945f0380d63312ff5d9d0e0.jpg

Ok seriously the inheritance letters just keep coming and keep getting weirder. At this rate I'll have enough of them to wallpaper my house:

522642657_bandicam2018-06-0400-18-31-258.thumb.png.b1df20319b1161fd7719c4c91ddb6056.png

So some random thug I brutally murdered (through combat not succubus sex) had me listed in his/her will somehow. I swear my girl is Skyrim's most infamous black widow gold-digger and she doesn't even realize it, lol.

7 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Ok seriously the inheritance letters just keep coming and keep getting weirder. At this rate I'll have enough of them to wallpaper my house:

522642657_bandicam2018-06-0400-18-31-258.thumb.png.b1df20319b1161fd7719c4c91ddb6056.png

So some random thug I brutally murdered (through combat not succubus sex) had me listed in his/her will somehow. I swear my girl is Skyrim's most infamous black widow gold-digger and she doesn't even realize it, lol.

I'm getting the same with a 'Bandit something or other'. I think the sex was from a bandit who Defeated me.

Which succubus mod are you using? I use PSQ.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm getting the same with a 'Bandit something or other'. I think the sex was from a bandit who Defeated me.

Which succubus mod are you using? I use PSQ.

I use PSQ too. My character was turned into a Succubus from the Slaverun extension of PSQ. Not the most pleasant experience in the world for a character to go through.

My guess to why I got an inheritance letter tied to a bandit is it was probably a respawned bandit I used in one of the orgies I triggered when my satiation was running low. Likely their affection rating doesn't reset when they respawn.

Must have been a weird experience for the bandits I've used in a orgy. Some woman they've never met shows up to their hideout, starts masturbating. The next thing the bandits know their minds have shutdown, they get really horny and weird shit like this happens:

17292063_bandicam2018-05-2701-20-21-805.thumb.png.50a6249a00df41b5d99d9a56bccb1b03.png1495917753_bandicam2018-05-2701-20-30-157.thumb.png.89c668520e2ed6db4ff4ea8ff62c9b33.png

And then she just takes off, leaving them to wonder what the hell happened. (For the record I replaced the woodelves with a deer race).

I always play as a PSQ succubus. I never bother with the transform part.

Major cheese tactic I used to use:

(I have Forsworn set as Friendly with The Manipulator).

Enter one of the Forsworn Redoubts with Succubus Miasma toggled on. Or use Hand of Desire and bump your Alteration or Illusion whichever it is.

Approach an aroused Forsworn and negotiate a price for sex via TDFPP. Nice bump to Speech.

Once sex has finished, backstab the Forsworn and loot. The others wont turn hostile. Nice bump to your Sneak.

Work your way through looting chests etc as you go.

End result - mega-money; lots of loot; lots of succubus potions and a serious bump towards your next succubus level.

Bonus result - next time you approach a settlement out comes the courier with a stack of letters of inheritence x from Forsworn Looters; y from Warlords, etc. More mega-money.

Obviously that will work with any group, necromancers, hags, vampires etc. Forsworn are the most numerous though and also have the largest homes.

Bandits demanding tolls to pass safely.

Other than the "Imperial soldier" random encounter I can think of two, and they always mess up. At Robber's Gorge an archer bandit will try to extort you if you get close enough without attacking them. While you're in his force greet dialogue and he's offering you safe passage for a price, his buddy has already started firing and released the rock trap on you. And Valtheim. I usually intimidate the bandit who tries to extort you by the road, and always seem to succeed even if I have a low speech skill. But after she tells me to shove off before the others notice she immediately says I should have run while I had the chance and the entire place turns hostile.

5 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Bandits demanding tolls to pass safely.

Other than the "Imperial soldier" random encounter I can think of two, and they always mess up. At Robber's Gorge an archer bandit will try to extort you if you get close enough without attacking them. While you're in his force greet dialogue and he's offering you safe passage for a price, his buddy has already started firing and released the rock trap on you. And Valtheim. I usually intimidate the bandit who tries to extort you by the road, and always seem to succeed even if I have a low speech skill. But after she tells me to shove off before the others notice she immediately says I should have run while I had the chance and the entire place turns hostile.

Rubbers George I always seem to approach from the west so the fighting starts way before I get near the actual fort. At Valtheim I always take it from the other side of the river. Did it earlier this evening and at least three bandits plunged out of the sky to their deaths as I approached.

I use OBIS so I use the open ground west of RG to my advantage and I use the rocks at VT to my advantage.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:59 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Okay, what's the record for most followers going through a load door without glitches? I think my record is eight. Seems like I always have that one that just doesn't keep up with the group. We get into a massive battle somewhere, victory is finally secured and that one follower comes running up out of nowhere like "Okay, I'm here now! Where are they at? Let me at em'!". Nope, you missed the party again.

14 trolls (Tango 1 - 14), 1 sabrecat (Spot the Cat) and 1 werewolf brute (Big Wilf) just arrived in Riften.

1643135987_enb2018_06_0522_02_26_07.thumb.jpg.407388d1ff87e31b0461c3251f836230.jpg

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I always play as a PSQ succubus. I never bother with the transform part.

I've been loving the transform myself. Was quite fun to cobble together a custom character design for her to use in that form.

I set it up where her normal form is a combat rogue type while her succubus form is a spell casting powerhouse. However in succubus form she can't wear armor or be seen in civilized locations. Stupid flying ability doesn't seem to work for some reason though, but the enhanced jumping has saved my underpowered butt in many combat occasions.

"The rich have got their channels in the bedrooms of the poor" - Leonard Cohen 'The Tower of Song'.

Never mind that, I've just lost Tango 13. That was the replacement for the original T13 - talk about an unlucky number. We were on the road not far from Markarth when we were set upon by 3 Afflicted things, 2 x Heathen (mage-type) Somethings and 1 x Afflicted Sicky/vomity thing, accompanied by two tame lever 25 trolls. Considering that there was only 5 of them and 21 of us it was a bastard of a fight and took several reloads to get it down to just losing one troll. I'm guessing non-vanilla but where they came from I don't know. On the rare occasions I see Afflicted in my games, they are usually single and walking along a road. They might moan about you staring at them or whatever but they don't attack. And who the fuck has creatures in tow? These were regular non-armoured trolls. I'm going to bed - I'm in shock. Five of them - it's not right, there should be laws.