Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

I don't know that this is a wierd quirk or due to some mod or another (something AI / Sandboxing I would guess) but I found it funny that Olfrid, great patron of great clan, would stoop to cooking. I guess he really didn't like Saadia's work and didn't trust Olfina not to poison him or something.

Spoiler

ScreenShot440.jpg.a12f8bb993ca55d673c0e1a9c8faaff3.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sabotage?

It that BD's revealing clothes or have found another one?

If you mean Olfrid is doing the sabotage... probably not since no other Grey manes eat there at least in my game. Jon Battleborn does, or at least he comes to see Olfina. With other AI overhauls the other family members might come in, but I'd think the chance to get someone else would be too high.

That is BD's clothing though or at least I have it installed and expect that's what changed those fine clothes.

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

If you mean Olfrid is doing the sabotage...

I meant Olfrid doing the deed. Maybe to get Olfina into trouble or maybe he is just wants to embrace his inner Olfina  - 'Olfrid' is only a typo away from 'Olfina'. ? A slip of the pen on the birth certificate and he cold have been waiting-on  at the inn and dating his own brother. :classic_ohmy:

I'm thinking of giving BD's Revealing armour another run out myself. I'm using a slim SOS body replacer so I'm not sure it will fit properly.

15 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

she was so horny that she was able to teleport through the tomb walls and run over to where I was.

Don't flatter yourself. You probably just got in the way. ?

Big fan of Random Sex here. Love the way it can be turned on and off at will. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Monkey-Girl in Frostmere

dropped the door on her did you?  There are a couple places with spear traps behind the doors like that and I sometimes try to catch someone with them by pulling the chain to open the door, getting their attention and then pulling then chain when they get close.  Usually have the same thing happen.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

dropped the door on her did you? 

The door was down when she died. I took off her clothes so she could be seen in the screenshot.

2000795362_MonkeyGirl1.thumb.jpg.c51675b0381acfa3301a7e392506b9ba.jpg

In that position she was sort of quivering and looked as if she was trying to do the splits and struggling to get the last part. "Just a couple more inches and I've done it".

Just noticed this as we were leaving Dawnstar

Shrine.thumb.jpg.c35f8ff94d7772180d8a34dccdcb1a39.jpg

More weirdness in Morthal

I came out of High Moon Hall and the dead wolf was lay on its side with its muzzle in the ground. As I came down the steps it was as if the ground was sucking the wolf in. The head went in and the body started to go vertical.

1169862327_Wolfswallow.thumb.jpg.8715abceda3b6884f628bf8da30c9641.jpg

22 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Came back to the bandit hideout out on the north side of Whiterun near the wall and the equipment they dropped when I killed them earlier started to float away.

did you forget to limit the frame rate to 60?