Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Certainly not, I did the same outfit before and I think it was quite easy.

well.... anyways, i'll just post this here in case someone can help me nut whenever i try making bodyslide for an outfit, the beasts clips out of the outfit. the only thing i could find it comparable to is either water sloshing out of an overfilled cup, or when you equip a tbbp armor on hdt body. anybody know why and how to fix it?

5 hours ago, spongi2000 said:

hi i search the armor not the bodyslide thx

They should both still have the files, they just converted them.

No idea why I don't have that anymore though. i also don't get what that reason on the nexus is supposed to mean.

Yay! I made my first project in outfit stuido :smiley:

I made the BodySlide files for the Echo1162's Field Mage Outfit.

Original Mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14198

The original was already CBBE and I added Sliders and HDT (Breasts, Butt, Belly and Thighs) to the outfit.

I didn't extensively test it, but for me it works fine and without clipping both in BS and in-game.

FieldMageBS.7z

FieldMageBS.jpg

41 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

The original was already CBBE and I added Sliders and HDT (Breasts, Butt, Belly and Thighs) to the outfit.

I didn't extensively test it, but for me it works fine and without clipping both in BS and in-game.

FieldMageBS.7z

Great job ! tested it and you did a fine job hope for many more conversions :smile:

54 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

FieldMageBS.7z

Pretty good for a first.

Only one thing you did not see or know how to fix, actually a pretty tall order for beginners.

The original mod uses a modified bodyshape, in this case the author added a pushup effect which in turn means that you get that pushup effect ontop of your own presets pushup effect.

Let me be honest; I wouldn't even try to fix that. Custom bodyshapes are hell to convert, especially those that don't have a whole body.

55 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

It's really strange, when I test the preset in the preview, it also do not change. When I have time, I will find why.

What happens when you move the sliders in Outfit Studio? If the body gets bigger but the clothing stays the same, you need to "conform all sliders" from the menu. Then click the pencil next to each slider in turn to max it out, then fix any clipping, and unclick the pencil again before moving on to the next slider.

12 hours ago, CaptainBeyond69 said:

Can't believe this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25389 still hasn't been converted to CBBE HDT TBBP Bodyslide.. 

Most of the lingeries in that mod comes from other places. All that mod did was combine them into 1 mod and of course changed the shape into CBBEPU.

A few of those Lingeries have already been converted, but they are spread all over the internet. You just gotta search for their original names.

6 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Most of the lingeries in that mod comes from other places. All that mod did was combine them into 1 mod and of course changed the shape into CBBEPU.

A few of those Lingeries have already been converted, but they are spread all over the internet. You just gotta search for their original names.

That's great, And I really appreciate some of your conversions, but if it's been done for UUNP here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83943-deathangells-uunp-bodyslide/ With the shop working, then it can be converted into CBBE HDT TBBP bodyslide, I really like the idea of a shop to go in and buy the outfits that's the whole point. 

19 hours ago, CaptainBeyond69 said:

That's great, And I really appreciate some of your conversions, but if it's been done for UUNP here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83943-deathangells-uunp-bodyslide/ With the shop working, then it can be converted into CBBE HDT TBBP bodyslide, I really like the idea of a shop to go in and buy the outfits that's the whole point. 

What im talking about is that a few of them has already been converted to CBBE HDT. All you gotta do is find them.

To lazy to hunt down the links right now. But ive used a few of them in the past in my game. And even have them on my computer.

Then use those meshes and replace the meshes in Sweet and Sexy Lingerie shop CBBE. And boom you can buy them from the shop.

Dont see the reason in converting the same outfits twice just because a different mod has them in a shop.

I cant be 100% sure tho that every outfit from that mod has been converted. But from the pictures i know at least 5-6 of those should have conversions done already.

Oh and if you like lingeries dont forget about Luxury Collection for CBBE

9 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Well... there's also the Luxuary Collection. While it doesn't have a shop building, it does have a vendor where you can buy all the lingerie as an optional addition.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/?page=1

The vendor's .esp file though isn't in the download section, but linked in the post under Aquirements.

Already have that one ;) haha

14 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Well... there's also the Luxuary Collection. While it doesn't have a shop building, it does have a vendor where you can buy all the lingerie as an optional addition.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/?page=1

The vendor's .esp file though isn't in the download section, but linked in the post under Aquirements.

Thanks a million for sharing this link.  It have a ton of bikinis for my characters. 

You know what you could do about it.

Also this is why you don't put all your eggs into one basket.

BTW: Why do you feel the need to tell us you are gone? Because of your amazing contribution of 8 requests?

(I know it's not 8 requests but splitting it all up doesn't roll that well.)

That depends entirely on the sourcematerial you try to convert ;)

But I agree, with the occasional exception it isn't that hard, especially not with all the tutorials floating around on the internet.

Particularly heavy armour is comparetivaly easy to convert from one bodytype to another, since it doesn't matter how badly the skin underneath the plates gets deformed, as long as it doesn't clip through, so go haywire with the "Reduce Mesh Size" brush ^^ .

Also you can skip the HDT bits, since solid metal plates should not jiggle in my opinion - and they don't in my game, only the clothes and some of the light armors like fur do.

Speaking of such a converted non-jiggly armour, I did that for the "Realistic Transparent Glass Armors Weapons v3 - VANILLA UNP CBBE - optional textures by Cabal120" (what a nicely short and concise name :tongue: ): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33602

To be more precise I did it for the (topmost in the file-list) CBBE version with the regular textures. I don't know if it works for the Midianborn or other texture versions... but I think it should... theoretically... maybe?

As I mentioned already it is a non-HDT conversion, i.e. I only added the sliders and adjusted the breasts a little so they don't clip through even if you put Breasts SH, SSH and Fantasy all on 100% together (though I prefer a much smaller profile myself).

The sliders for the boots shouldn't really be necessary, but I had to make them for myself since another mod overrode those regardless of what load-order I used and it looks not very nice to have the paler translucent armor on the body, head and arms and then have the opaque and brighter boots.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to combine the translucent textures with the Thigh Boots variant that comes from the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT"... if anyone can do that, I'd really appreciate it.

TranslucentGlassArmorBS.7z

TranslucentGlassArmorBS.jpg

@NoNickNeededI always thought it would be nice to have the body jiggle inside tha armor but that would require collision with the armor which is way beyond my abilities.

Granted the effect wouldn't be that great with the armor you posted, actually the effect would only work properly if you use corset like armor.