Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 minute ago, Sorceress99 said:

Complexity uses Net Immerse Overide (NIO) for high heels adjustments instead of HdtHeels so yes the master is missing.

I am aware of that. I installed some of your other outfits that you converted to use NIO instead of HDT HH, and they do not complain about the missing HDT HH master esm, just Complexity does.

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I'm good. Been working and not able to get on very much. I am a transportation consultant and had a contract to set up the logistics for a garden supply company that is nearing completion so I will have time to do some more conversions. Looks like we have some new folks doing conversions which is nice. Now to figure out where we are in conversions so I am not duplicating some one's work.  Nice to be back.

welcome back man,we are miss you^0^

40 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Welcome back, whrn you were not here, people missed you very much, me too!

Aw, that's sweet. Thank you. I see you have been doing some conversions. Well done! Converting can be daunting for some people but once you get a grasp of the concepts, it becomes much easier with practice.  There are still some aspects I haven't been able to work out but I'm sure, in time I will. 

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Aw, that's sweet. Thank you. I see you have been doing some conversions. Well done! Converting can be daunting for some people but once you get a grasp of the concepts, it becomes much easier with practice.  There are still some aspects I haven't been able to work out but I'm sure, in time I will. 

Sorceress99, welcome back!  I missed you and been hoping for your return.

1 hour ago, hawgdaddy said:

It sounds like your time away from all us needy sorceress fans was productive.  Welcome back.  Good to see you.

Thanks, hawgdaddy. It was nice to take a break and do something I also enjoy.  Got to work with some very nice people plus meet a friend I haven't seen in 20 years. All in all, had a great time.

7 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

Another Goma release eh. At least the eqypt style armor looks sexy. Might take a look at it later on if i get some spare time.

Unless someone else is faster to convert that is.

Thankyou shadow for your latest conversions . Fantastic 

2 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Another Goma release eh. At least the eqypt style armor looks sexy. Might take a look at it later on if i get some spare time.

Unless someone else is faster to convert that is.

Gotta fix some clipping here and there but at least Eqypt set was a quick conversion.

Full body suit might take longer tho.

Just a quick and dirty screenshot to show the progress

omz6kht5htdi595zg.jpg

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Bad Medicine CBBE HDT BS NIO. One of my favorite outfits from BazoongasWorkshop in 10 colors. Any problems let me know. Enjoy 

bad medicine01.jpg

bad medicine02.jpg

Bad Medicine CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Ok, silly question - this doesn't show up in game anywhere? I dont' see an .esp file so I assume that's the issue?