"Potema Chronicles Episode 1: The Red Thief"- warning -heavy rape scene

dryuya

The idea is good, the story fairly good - but the technical execution is horrible to scary - just moving red and yellow spots on a black background. So that - no, it's not good, not at all.

Foundation of film art is "good light". Scenes and characters must be seen!
Low resolution movie does not bother, artifacts after compression bothers, but wrong settings contrast bothers much, much, much ...
And your movie has very bad contrast settings.

Try it create again - with better light settings...

The idea is good, the story fairly good - but the technical execution is horrible to scary - just moving red and yellow spots on a black background. So that - no, it's not good, not at all.

Foundation of film art is "good light". Scenes and characters must be seen!

Low resolution movie does not bother, artifacts after compression bothers, but wrong settings contrast bothers much, much, much ...

And your movie has very bad contrast settings.

Try it create again - with better light settings...

I wonder if we saw the same thing...... 

As for lighting you should know that there are almost no way to make proper lighting by yourself in Skyrim, you have to use what is there.....

Also the theme itself is quite dark and I could see the characters quite well.

Great work and thanks for sharing the link directly here :)

Actually...it's not just "what's next". Though there is that I also hope to flesh out existing stuff and make a more coherent plot/dialouge throughout. Not working in much of a linear fashion as it is right now. That was probably more of an extended trailer with a bunch of broken scenes (with the exception the first rape scenes being mostly complete) than anything else. I have limited time though so it's hard to ever play around with the software as much as I like.

As for the lighting...yeah it's the best I could do and keep a dark/dungeon setting. My eyes are terrible though so my thinking was if I deemed it viewable most anyone else could as well. That's one thing I don't plan to change and in fact want to add more scenes for. The way I see it is it's Skyrim not Autodesk Maya or another real 3d animation software that's built for doing such things 1000X better. As for resolution...if I knew how to make it higher and still keep it a reasonable size to post on any file share site on the web I would. Sure enough I'll figure it out before I'm done so it's not really a concern, and about to do some major PC upgrades that will make it all the easier.

The fact that there's even one person who likes even as it is right now makes me surprised and happy.

On a mostly off topic note but kind of related- I was real bummed that Bethesda pulled all future DLC for Skyrim. I saw somewhere on a video of all the future/possible plans they had for content was "verlet surfaces for non rigid objects". Basically its shining point for me was it would allow for whips and flails. I can only imagine what that would have done for the adult modding community had it been implemented. I could have really used it for making animations like this as well...but oh well

Guest Xluxlu

That vídeo was excelente, can you tell the moda do you use un that vídeo todo make that perfect female body? Is excelent .... Sorry muy bad english

The female in this uses ADEC body with sporty sexy sweat texture...along with a host of other mods of course

Edit: mods that gave the final "look" are as follows

SG Hair

Oriental Beauty face mods with neck patch for Adec

Seductive lips

Eyes of Beauty

Racemenu mod (that gives the option of morphing breasts/glutes etc and better red coloring for hair)

Project ENB fantasy setting

I think that's it.

I did some more work on the animation yesterday, and have edited the original post with the results. It's has same scenes as before with some slightly changed dialogue, also added some more scenes. 

Guest Xluxlu

The female in this uses ADEC body with sporty sexy sweat texture...along with a host of other mods of course

Edit: mods that gave the final "look" are as follows

SG Hair

Oriental Beauty face mods with neck patch for Adec

Seductive lips

Eyes of Beauty

Racemenu mod (that gives the option of morphing breasts/glutes etc and better red coloring for hair)

Project ENB fantasy setting

I think that's it.

thank very much =D

That looks fantastic. Is this going to be quest mod ?? kind of look like something to expect from dark investigations.

I don't know how to make quest mods or even where to start...it's just a movie I'm working on during free time.

Archived