"Potema Chronicles Episode 1: The Red Thief"- warning -heavy rape scene

dryuya

I don't know...good or bad ends don't really matter much to me either way.

This ep was a "bad end" and ep 2 I guess a "good end" but that wasn't what bothered me personally as much as the domination not being as complete for the time they did get raped.

Good ends vs bad ends..It doesn't matter as much to me, I don't know what I'll do really for final ep, but plan for a mostly even distribution of both kinds of endings in the eps.

• 4 weeks later...

Every time I try to watch the file, it says it's corrupt. How do I fix it?

Downloading all archives and extracting all at once via WinRAR still causes causes this?

If you are taking those steps and the answer is still yes then I'm not sure...The few posts about it I've seen here indicate to me that's what it is this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there. Saw a bit of your vid, so far its great but I decided to stop and watch it in HD. :) I'm an HD freak. lol ....but I'm also having problems with getting the files to work. I simply don't know how to select all 3 at the same time. If Carefreewill could tell me how they managed it i'd be very appreciative. 

I have to say I was impressed at the video, I was expecting a lot less depth to it. In the beginning I was afraid I would lose interest because of the compression and "blocky-ness" to the film, but after getting over that and reading the story I wanted to know more of your character. The sex scenes could have been timed a little better, not needing as much (weird that I would say that), but the story was interesting to me and what grabbed my attention. I like that your story was told through an action media and not screen shots, nice work.

I have to say I was impressed at the video, I was expecting a lot less depth to it. In the beginning I was afraid I would lose interest because of the compression and "blocky-ness" to the film, but after getting over that and reading the story I wanted to know more of your character. The sex scenes could have been timed a little better, not needing as much (weird that I would say that), but the story was interesting to me and what grabbed my attention. I like that your story was told through an action media and not screen shots, nice work.

Wait less sex and more story? I'm sure I could do it...but then I'd get bored of the project pretty quickly.

Wait less sex and more story? I'm sure I could do it...but then I'd get bored of the project pretty quickly.

Just an observation though, my two cents so to speak. Still a good job. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived