"Potema Chronicles Episode 1: The Red Thief"- warning -heavy rape scene

dryuya

Nicely done thought it was a mod I could play lol, but what mod are you using for the bouncing breasts and the pubes, please reply with links

I'm at work responding with phone, rather not try fishing for and pasting in links in such a setting.

But the mod for the bounce is TBBP. It's on Nexus. The pubes come default with the sporty sexy map.

Baby is sick this weekend, so my plans to waste all my time doing a finished ep 1 are on hold for now. Luckily I have a vacation coming up next week so at least then finishing is no problem.

Edit: But I have done some work on it I don't mind sharing. I'll be adjusting the OP soon. I've also given it a more official title and made the OP more "official" per Lovers Lab Standards with graphics and release notes and the like. Not sure if any of that applies when its just a movie but I'm doing it anyway.

7zip is saying part two file is broken when i attempt to extract, tried redownloading, seems to wrork fine, but still 7zip says file broken. noticed this halfway through part one, which looks awsome.

Sorry if this is what's happening since I didn't make it clear. Both files extract out to single movie.

You must extract the part one and two rars simultaneously or it won't play right. Select them both and say "extract here" or specify a location.

Love the new scene, really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks. Just finished adding audio to it, which is reflected in OP. Personally I think overall it's my best work yet, even though I'm more "into" the meaner stuff. 

It would be cool if you can add this to skyrim some how have the npc tell her story through video.

I wish I knew how. My thought for a mod with video would be something like "Hentai Scrolls" where many unique and hidden scrolls or books are hidden and placed across Skyrim that either allow you to watch a particular perverted scene (with the scroll) or read a perverted comic (the book).

Again I don't know how to make mods, and if I did the first thing I'd do wouldn't be that but learning how to make my own followers with stand alone bodies. It'd be nice to have all current and planned females I am using at my command in skyrim world without console.

Unfortunately I have a full time job and kid so anything too ambitious or that requires me to learn something new I try not to take on. I'd be fine "shooting" and editing the videos and comics for someone to use in mods but probably not much else and only after this is done.

WOW you've done an excellent job with the rendering of your video. I keep looking in here, reading about different ideas I can use. I, unfortunately cannot give any modder kudos or thanks (has I so much want to) for I always seem to mess things up. From all I read and spoilers I've seen THIS is what I can use to THANK ONE AND ALL MODDERS! May your God bless and keep you safe,

robcando

Archived