Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I upgraded from 154 to 155 and everything works fine except for one thing - arrows are not unequipped during sex (bow is unequipped)

This is how i upgraded:

1. started the game and loaded the save with sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker

2. disabled submit in mcm, rebuilt sexlab and then disabled sexlab in mcm saved the game.

3. disabled sexlab 1.54, sexlab submit and matchmaker in mod organizer and run FNIS

4. started the game loaded last save and waited for mcm entries of sexlab and submit to dissapear then saved the game and exited.

5. i ran save game script cleaner tool to clean my last save. It removed anything sexlab and submit related + maybe some other things

6. installed sexlab 1.55 in mod organizer and enabled matchmaker, run FNIS

7. started the game and loaded cleaned save, waited for sexlab to install, waited for sexlab to show up in mcm, started sex with matchmaker - everything was fine except arrows stay on back.

Also im wondering what slot cloaks use? i would like to unequip them during foreplay. (They are properly unequipped during main action).

Not a SexLab issue, nor has it ever had such functionality. It's a Skyrim problem - install this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

As for cloaks, completely and utterly depends on the individual cloak and cload mod being used to add cloaks. Just check which slots are stripped in normal stages vs which slots aren't checked and foreplay stripping and find the one that does it. Or load the mod that adds the cloak up in creationkit, open the cloak armor addon, and see which slots are biped. 

For Armor, like cloaks etc you might like this one:

SkyUI - show armor slots - LoversLab

i'm using the bombshell hdt body. noticed some problems with the strap on. sometimes it doesn't appear. only after activate/deactivate via sexlab menu.

sexlab version 1.58b and xpmse 2.0

When using TES5edit to clean the masters, should I also clean Sexlab.esm?

How would you clean it.

Its not going to have any ITM as it is the master that all ITM are checked against.

It might have UDR but those will never be a problem.

Just clean update.esm, dawnguard.esm, hearthfire.esm, dragonborn.esm and any mods that LOOT tells you to.

And save your backups!!!

The Creature portion of SexLab 1.58b keeps stalling after reloading a game. It work's fine if I do a clean system, and import settings, but then next time I relaunch the game no creature animations will work nor do any sub-mods relating to creatures. Human interactions and animations work fine. I have the same issue on 3 characters, one of which I started post 1.58.

I have found the same problem twice and solved with a rather unorthodox way. 

Remove the 5.11 FNIS creatures and install the previous. Run FNIS, then remove the previous again, install the latest and run FNIS again. 

In addition to the stats, SexLab should have a few flags like "is in chastity" that mods can set so SexLab knows to avoid animations which defy the physics of chastity belts. or perhaps prior to each animation check each piece of gear for SexLabChastity keyword or something.

Ello,

For some reason I keep getting a message saying that my version of FNIS is outdated but I'm positive I am using the latest version. I think this is the cause of a glitch that recently occurred with one of my mods. (Devious Regulations)

Ello,

For some reason I keep getting a message saying that my version of FNIS is outdated but I'm positive I am using the latest version. I think this is the cause of a glitch that recently occurred with one of my mods. (Devious Regulations)

Try doing a clean save without FNIS installed. You won't be able to do much since everyone will be stuck in one pose, but do it anyway.

I hope you're installing and uninstalling FNIS with NMM or MO! It makes sure you aren't leaving behind any unwanted old files. MO is a little tricky to get the FNIS Generator to run through, make sure to get it right.

Then, redownload the most up-to-date version (5.1.1) and install it. Run the FNIS generator thingy! When you run it, a message about "FNIS Sexy Move" should be in the text box of the FNIS generator. If it's not there, you're not using the latest version.

If it's still buggered then you either have an older FNIS file hiding in your data directory somewhere or something is seriously wrong.

That's working exactly as needed. It's printing your hook "OrgasmStart" it's printing your controller id  "0" and its printing the completely unused argc. (0). The only real useful information you need out the arguments is argString, which contains nothing more than the thread ID of the controller that sent the hook, 0 is the very first controllers id.

SexLab.HookController(argStr) is identical, and really nothing more than a short cut to calling SexLab.GetController((argstr as int))

Newstyle sexlab 1.50+ hooks make this more clear and can be used in place of the old ones by appending Hook to your hook name..

nah, it wasn't working... but... ashamed i must admit the problem was i never set the sexlabframework to my SexLab property in my quest controller in ck. thats why i could "use" sexlab but not get any data to work with it.

:blush:

The Creature portion of SexLab 1.58b keeps stalling after reloading a game. It work's fine if I do a clean system, and import settings, but then next time I relaunch the game no creature animations will work nor do any sub-mods relating to creatures. Human interactions and animations work fine. I have the same issue on 3 characters, one of which I started post 1.58.

I have found the same problem twice and solved with a rather unorthodox way. 

Remove the 5.11 FNIS creatures and install the previous. Run FNIS, then remove the previous again, install the latest and run FNIS again. 

Odd. Ill give that a try.

After Installing the Framework and test it with Matchmaker, it appeared that I had a crash problem. Saving after sex animation is possible but next start game and load last save crash. Restarting and reloading does the trick. Apparently the automatic free cam is responsible... Hope it'll be fixed! That's some nice work, Bethesda should hire your team :D

Hey, I've got what is probably a stupid question, but hopefully someone can help me out. I installed v1.58b earlier, and have been testing it out, and so far things seem to be working pretty well. However, when I go to the MCM, I seem to be missing the creature animations section. In the previous version that I was using (1.39b) there was a section where you could configure what creature animations played, but I don't seem to have the same option under the upgraded version. The creature animations I've tested have launched successfully, so they seem to be working, I just can't enable or disable the ones I want to use. Is this handled differently in the current version, or have I made a mistake somewhere when I upgraded?

Hey, I've got what is probably a stupid question, but hopefully someone can help me out. I installed v1.58b earlier, and have been testing it out, and so far things seem to be working pretty well. However, when I go to the MCM, I seem to be missing the creature animations section. In the previous version that I was using (1.39b) there was a section where you could configure what creature animations played, but I don't seem to have the same option under the upgraded version. The creature animations I've tested have launched successfully, so they seem to be working, I just can't enable or disable the ones I want to use. Is this handled differently in the current version, or have I made a mistake somewhere when I upgraded?

It's in the animation section.  There is a pulldown at the top to select normal, foreplay, aggressive, and creature. 

Sometimes (it seems very random) when I start sex my character will teleport/fly SUPER high into the air, then I get a loading screen and once it's done my character is back on the ground doing the animation as if nothing happened although, because I have hdt installed, her breasts and butt stretch super far and snap back into place after awhile. Anyone know why it happens or how to fix it?

It's in the animation section.  There is a pulldown at the top to select normal, foreplay, aggressive, and creature. 

Shoot, I knew I was being dumb! As soon as I looked, it was completely obvious. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

i have been using sexlab mods for quite some time now. only 1 thing bothers me and that's that the cum effect is only a limited time, can there be a update in which the cum effect can be added to the character permanently? or at least till the character goes swimming? :)

Guest srod5000

does anyone know what this problem is? ever since I downloaded the latest updates for sexlab framework, bestiality animations pack, and defeat I get constant flickering with every sexlab animation.. I tried everything from uninstalling to reinstalling those 3 mods, clean saves, and a complete fresh install of skyrim but no luck I would think it has something to do with sexlab framework itself since it manages the animations from other mods I think?..

does anyone know what this problem is? ever since I downloaded the latest updates for sexlab framework, bestiality animations pack, and defeat I get constant flickering with every sexlab animation.. I tried everything from uninstalling to reinstalling those 3 mods, clean saves, and a complete fresh install of skyrim but no luck I would think it has something to do with sexlab framework itself since it manages the animations from other mods I think?..

I also have those issues , from  using the necromancy feature of defeat, and creatures from "More nasty creatures " pack ....

So far , reverting to SL 1.57, is the only thing that worked for me

I would like to ask about export feature.

In MCM it says that settings and adjustments will be exported to external file. But where is that file located exactly?

I exported my data but I can't find the file.

I tried to search this thread for details but couldn't find anything.

I would like to ask about export feature.

In MCM it says that settings and adjustments will be exported to external file. But where is that file located exactly?

I exported my data but I can't find the file.

I tried to search this thread for details but couldn't find anything.

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData.

This is probably a known issue, or specific to my setup.  (Not really much of an issue, anyway, but I thought I'd mention it at the risk of cluttering up this thread, with more "Zomg! Strapon problems!" junk.)

If I have auto free camera on everything works normally and the strapon list equips something on npcs and the strapon displays normally.  However, if it's the player character it equips the strapon, but it isn't visible on the player until free camera is toggled off, or an item is equipped or unequipped in the player's inventory. 

If I have free camera off but manually turn it on (with the player hotkey) after sex starts, there is no display issue with the player's strapon.

-----

Edit:  It seems I should have typed,

"If I have free camera off but manually turn it on (with the player hotkey) after a strapon is equipped, there is no display issue with the player's strapon."