First of all, this is the first time I've had this mod as part of my playthrough and goodness me, the amount of depth this has is superb! I love a lot of aspects about this mod and I'm glad to have stumbled on it.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I did stumble upon one strange quirk about it though. After having committed some time to my playthrough, the toll guards have begun to say their greet prompts towards me twice in a row. As in, they'll open dialogue with me and go something like "Hold on a second there princess" and "One moment while I check your licenses" and then repeat those exact two lines before reaching the "You may go" line. Afterwards, dialogue ends and everything else functions as you'd expect. I'd thought maybe something I did by that point in the save caused them to behave like that, but I loaded up a few day old saves and saw they'd still behave the same way there. I'm not really sure how the issue could have retroactively applied itself to my saves. Maybe it's a load order thing and something I ought to sort out on my end, but I figured I'd bring it up all the same.

8 minutes ago, Shaeris said:

First of all, this is the first time I've had this mod as part of my playthrough and goodness me, the amount of depth this has is superb! I love a lot of aspects about this mod and I'm glad to have stumbled on it.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I did stumble upon one strange quirk about it though. After having committed some time to my playthrough, the toll guards have begun to say their greet prompts towards me twice in a row. As in, they'll open dialogue with me and go something like "Hold on a second there princess" and "One moment while I check your licenses" and then repeat those exact two lines before reaching the "You may go" line. Afterwards, dialogue ends and everything else functions as you'd expect. I'd thought maybe something I did by that point in the save caused them to behave like that, but I loaded up a few day old saves and saw they'd still behave the same way there. I'm not really sure how the issue could have retroactively applied itself to my saves. Maybe it's a load order thing and something I ought to sort out on my end, but I figured I'd bring it up all the same.

This happens to me too, and from what I remember it's a bug that exists mainly on the SE version. A small workaround for this is to open your skyrim console for a second or two, then that dialogue should stop looping, though I haven't tested this. It wont cause any issues though, so no need to worry

3 hours ago, Shaeris said:

It happens to me on occasion. The main thing I've found to do is to not use the (B)  button to get to the next dialogue (on gamepad, not sure what the mouse/ keyboard action is). Basically once the toll guard says "one moment while I check your licenses" you have to just wait until he gets to the next line on his own. If you're impatient (as I a was) and spam the (B)  button you may get stuck in what appears an infinite loop.

I've made peace with it by thinking of it as the toll guard exercising his power by taking his own sweet fucking time, and the best thing you can do is just politely wait for him... or else he'll use his power by keeping your waiting even longer. In a way it's pretty true to bureaucratic petty tyrants in real life....

Edited by Anunya
On 1/11/2023 at 5:09 AM, Helga_o said:

I'm sorry, but how to initiate sex with animals in this mod, because the process itself must be launched exactly like that, right?

Crouch and activate the creature then use the Fondle option. You will need creature animations installed and "Allow Creature Animations" enable in Sexlab Framework.

7 hours ago, Shaeris said:

That's normal for the guards to repeat those 2 lines while Sexlab Survival runs its script to check your inventory for contraband. Larger the inventory, longer it takes for guards to check you.

22 hours ago, Onidai said:

This happens to me too, and from what I remember it's a bug that exists mainly on the SE version. A small workaround for this is to open your skyrim console for a second or two, then that dialogue should stop looping, though I haven't tested this. It wont cause any issues though, so no need to worry

19 hours ago, Anunya said:

It happens to me on occasion. The main thing I've found to do is to not use the (B)  button to get to the next dialogue (on gamepad, not sure what the mouse/ keyboard action is). (...)

Huh, I ended up testing things on my end and that does certainly seem to be the case. The console suggestion 'technically' worked, but Anunya was spot on about the issue. It just comes down to how quickly you try to go through the dialogue. Taking a couple seconds to pause regardless of having the console up lets the dialogue proceed as one would expect.

15 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

That's normal for the guards to repeat those 2 lines while Sexlab Survival runs its script to check your inventory for contraband. Larger the inventory, longer it takes for guards to check you.

Yup, and this ended up being true as well. Sometimes even a couple seconds isn't enough and I'll end up triggering the double dialogue again because of the size of my inventory. Oh well, it's good to know that it's not a sign that I screwed up installing the mod or anything. Also nice that I can still have it proceed normally if I just don't try to speed my way through it all. Thanks guys!

Another minor issue I came across was when I got arrested and sent to Dragonreach prison. After lockpicking the grate and sneaking my way out, I heard guards making the usual SLS callouts as they'd try to path their way towards me. Eventually they turned hostile and started to frantically run around in search of me, all the while I was still underground in the tunnels. Do the guards not need line of sight to trigger their pursuit of the PC? Maybe my poor sneaking skill played a part in it, because I couldn't really reproduce the issue later on after some perk investments. 

Lastly, I really liked the idea of Thaneship being one of the ways you could obtain a license for free, especially having the first mandatory one being the Bikini license. However, the Thaneship toggle seems to lock you out from being able to buy any sort of licenses 'until' you've become one. I figure this is intended behavior, but I think it'd be cool if in a future update there was an option to still opt for choice-based while retaining the ability to earn that "reward" for becoming a Thane somewhere. 

Minor nitpicks aside, I really truly love this mod. ?

5 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

should everyone around you treat you like woman, even if you are playing a male character? or did i do something wrong in settings and game thinks my character is female?

Maybe everyone is noticing something funny about your character....."DaMan" is not enough to convince them. ?

"misogynistic Skyrim" and "The mod is designed around a female protagonist (sorry)" in description should give you a hint.  The mod features are targeted to female primary character.

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

Maybe everyone is noticing something funny about your character....."DaMan" is not enough to convince them. ?

"misogynistic Skyrim" and "The mod is designed around a female protagonist (sorry)" in description should give you a hint.  The mod features are targeted to female primary character.

damnit. thx for reply tho

Is there any good working mod for food scarcity? Thinking about installing SL survival, it makes navigating cities difficult, but without a reason to go to a city, it will just push me to go live off the land with it's plentiful resources. It kinda defeats the purpose of "survival". The reason we live in cities is because there is ez food and items and shelter.. so i want to remove ez food from the game.

19 hours ago, Messk said:

Is there any good working mod for food scarcity? Thinking about installing SL survival, it makes navigating cities difficult, but without a reason to go to a city, it will just push me to go live off the land with it's plentiful resources. It kinda defeats the purpose of "survival". The reason we live in cities is because there is ez food and items and shelter.. so i want to remove ez food from the game.

Poverty - You Hunger Reborn    LE / SE

Companion xEdit script to maximize scarcity from mods.

You need to create a Bash or Smash patch before running the scripts (I use unofficial MatorSmash for SE).  You need a bash \ Smash patch any way to merge conflicting level-list and other assets.  Mod works on vanilla stuff without script, but may get overridden by mods without the bash\smash and script "helper". You can use the "legacy" solution that do not require the xedit module script patcher.

Spoiler

24712-1554154450-1585672954.jpeg

Spoiler

Poverty is the natural evolution of You Hunger. Instead of disabling items, Poverty replaces almost every item in the game with a dummy item that has a user configured chance to spawn through a MCM.

What This Affects
-Leveled lists and hand placed items of alchemy ingredients, potions, food, alcohol, armor, weapons, ammo, books, scrolls, clutter, crafting materials, soul gems, and gold.
-Chance of failing to harvest ingredients from plants and creatures.
-Chance of failing to harvest food from animals, hanging meat, and crops.
-Chance of failing to harvest crafting materials from animals.
-The amount of extra ammo npcs have.
-The amount of gold merchants have.

What This Doesn't Affect

-Catching animated insects/fish.
-Collecting firewood.

-Mining ore.
-Mod added items added to the world or those not in vanilla leveled lists.
-Quest rewards that don't use a leveled lists.
-Unique/quest items that can only be obtained one way.

OTHER FEATURES
-All non clutter hand placed items in shops can be bought instead of stolen. Stock is limited in selection until you get the Merchant perk (vanilla perk).
-Crops are owned.
-Disabled food in abandoned areas and in places where there shouldn’t be any.
-MCM (0-100 [chance none] for each category, the higher the number, the less items that are spawned)
-Removed gold from animal loot.
-Spellbook vendors stock a maximum of one book for each school of magic.

REQUIREMENTS
-All DLC
-SKSE + SkyUI
-Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
-New game heavily recommended, installation on an existing save is untested and theoretically a bad idea.

COMPATIBILITY
-Load before lighting, weather, and sound mods.
-Load before any mods that add, remove, or edit item placements (ex. town/city overhauls).
-Requires a merged/bashed/mator patch with mods that edit leveled lists.

zEdit patcher for Poverty.
-A useful tool for creating patches for Poverty; developed by Elscrux with assistance from Evrymetul.
-Can take between a few minutes to a few hours based on how large the mod/mods that is/are being patched.
-Run patcher after generating a merged/bashed/smashed/java patch.
-Don't patch quest mods unless you have experience editing in a xEdit framework and know which items shouldn't be patched; quests can break if certain items aren't spawned.
-There is a blacklist in index.js that is used to block these items.
-Report bugs in the comments section or help contribute to the project.
-Install instructions are provided in the link.
-If the patcher has troubling completing, try creating multiple patches for different mods or just select the mods you want to patch.

OPTIONAL PATCHES
-Adds Poverty features not covered by the patcher (item and crop ownership)
-The Dawn of Skyrim Director's Cut patch can be disabled after running the patcher, the rest cannot.
-Do not use with the Legacy version of the mod.

LEGACY PATCHES
If you do not wish to use the zEdit Patcher, download the Legacy version of the mod and download the patches provided in the misc files section.
-Clothing and Clutter Fixes/Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
-Complete Alchemy and  Cooking Overhaul
-Dawn of Skyrim - Director's Cut
-Expanded Towns and Cities
-Immersive College of Winterhold
-Trade and Barter
-YASH

Edited by safado
On 1/23/2023 at 4:16 AM, Messk said:

I'd also recommend  you hunger but... the old ver, its from the same maker just different mod page. Mortal weapons & armor on this site from the creator for SL survival has options to get rid of  food in the world as well as lockpicks (both help sell the survival aspects more).

9 hours ago, SimplyCicero said:

it took away my male follower's armory

also my hands and feet disappeared 

There is a setting in MCM to make licences player centric, so followers will not be stripped, its not on by default. As for the second problem, are you using some sort of custom fantasy race, or something transformed like cow from being a cow or spriggan or smth?

I installed some mods related to economy like nerf alchemy gold printing, etc and tried playing as a tank in heavy armor and a breton mage in light armor. 

As a tank I can't run away from enforcers and they teleport me to a town and eventually I rack up ridiculous debt as intended.

As a mage I simply run away from enforcers even though they have a speed buff. With a summoned familiar I can cheese most encounters. I went to the mages guild in Winterhold where I bought a compass/map and now I can fast travel between the mages guild and whatever wilderness location without visiting a town. I make alchemy potions in to traveling khajits and still get lots of gold even with nerfed alchemy.

Basically the mod isn't "working" if you're a mage.

Skyrim LE

SLS 6.35 (all hard dependencies satisfied, DD NOT installed, STS NOT installed, FHU [Baka] isntalled, SLACS installed instead of SCO, SLSO installed, SOS Full installed.).

Problem ONE:

I must have the "compulsive sex" disabled because if my PC reaches that stage the partner's cock jumps on the higher position and NEVER returns normal.

So, all penetrating actions are completely misaligned AND it is impossible to correct. Doing so the cock go down for a half second max and then returns raised at top.

Any suggestion?

Problem TWO:

I'm not able to collect cum. Never. All options in the related wheel are unreachables.

Maybe is due to SLACS?

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Skyrim LE

SLS 6.35 (all hard dependencies satisfied, DD NOT installed, STS NOT installed, FHU [Baka] isntalled, SLACS installed instead of SCO, SLSO installed, SOS Full installed.).

Problem ONE:

I must have the "compulsive sex" disabled because if my PC reaches that stage the partner's cock jumps on the higher position and NEVER returns normal.

So, all penetrating actions are completely misaligned AND it is impossible to correct. Doing so the cock go down for a half second max and then returns raised at top.

Any suggestion?

Problem TWO:

I'm not able to collect cum. Never. All options in the related wheel are unreachables.

Maybe is due to SLACS?

Problem One:

Maybe that is not an SLS issue, but you can try the beta SLS 0.685.

Check change log, there are a lot of fixes and additions.

It has new requirement:

- SLS (beta) now REQUIRES PO3 Papyrus Extender:

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017

-It also needs UIExtensions (because of an initialization bug is not optional)

Problem Two:

The mod SLACS is not compatible with Sexlab's standard cum functions. It replace it with customs versions. During SLACS effects, the SL cum effects and tracking are removed from character (spells).  Needs patching at script level to make it compatible.

Notes from SLACS code:

Spoiler

; Interupts and overrides SL Native Cum function
; When an SL Cum Spell is cast, this script runs, counts the SL Native Cum Volume, then adds it to SLACS and dispells SL

Edited by safado

@safado

Thank you for the kind and detailed reply.

I took a look at the changelogs for 685. It seems there is no lines about SOS. Anyway, I'll give it a try.

About SLACS ...

so it seems the only solutions is, at least, to remove SLACS itself.

I'm reluctant to install SCO because it gave me troubles in the past (heavy lags or even CTD when sperm is applied during sex). Maybe I could play without everything related.

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@safado

Thank you for the kind and detailed reply.

I took a look at the changelogs for 685. It seems there is no lines about SOS. Anyway, I'll give it a try.

About SLACS ...

I'm reluctant to install SCO because it gave me troubles in the past (heavy lags or even CTD when sperm is applied during sex). Maybe I could play without everything related.

Have a nice day.

The SOS slot 52 schlong "position" state is based on animations' metadata. Some legacy animations were created using bad offsets or no offset for Schlong.  You can override and store the offset using Sexlab "player hotkeys" during animation, it gets stored in a segmented profile system.

Make sure the keys do not conflict with other mods, monitoring the same ones. There will be latency during the animation, to test and set the offset better disable "sexlab\animation settings\auto advance stages", you can re-enable it later. Space-Bar is default to advance to next stage.

Normally "Schlong adjustment" is assigned to C, but because Skyrim is using that for "auto move" you may need to press it twice, it depends on papyrus latency, you can re-assign it to an unused key.  Left-Shift will reverse the direction of the modifier, example: press C = schlong move a little upward, Press Left-Shift+C = Schlong move downward.  Sometime because of latency the game will not detect shift-key pressed, release, and press again to retry the combination.  Look at the other keys functions to align the animation to your preference.  Some animations have the "root" set to under the floor and the character may re-aling in a weird position, because of Inverse Kinematic and collision box, try to align them a little over the floor (if possible) to decrease issues, or retry the animation in a flat area for testing.

Sample of animation metadata for Sexlab. Orange highlight the Schlong upward position state, in some animations maybe too high or too low.  Green is the tags for classification and filtering. Sexlab will also add position offsets from its own profiles during animation.

Spoiler

"id": "Babo_Conquering03",
      "name": "BaboConquering03",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "Babo,Forced,Dirty,Sex,Vaginal,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rape,Conquering,Faint,Defeated,Lying,MF"
    },
    {
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 1,
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A1_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A2_S1",
              "strap_on": true
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A2_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A2_S3",
              "sos": 4,
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A2_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_Conquering04_A2_S5",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Male"
        }
      ],

SCO issues may be related to the cum textures compression format and size.  If the texture is compressed for DirectX 11 SkyrimSE then it will crash DirectX 9 Skyrim LE, same can happen in a reversed situation.

Also, if the texture is not compressed, then it may use too much precious runtime memory and hit the limit on the 32bits memory range of SkyrimLE during rendering.  These are all maybes.

Edited by safado
14 hours ago, 2Grwjk52FF said:

As a mage I simply run away from enforcers even though they have a speed buff. With a summoned familiar I can cheese most encounters. I went to the mages guild in Winterhold where I bought a compass/map and now I can fast travel between the mages guild and whatever wilderness location without visiting a town. I make alchemy potions in to traveling khajits and still get lots of gold even with nerfed alchemy.

Basically the mod isn't "working" if you're a mage.

I personally don't like using fast travel in any kind of survival load order, I think that alone would change much. Regardless have you tried steep fall setting? With some tuning in the txt file you can get some pretty nice working tripping especially when getting chased (the default settings are a bit too trigger happy), which adds added realism of not sprinting in high heels on the stairs and slopes. So places that were the easiest to cheese the npcs are now the most dangerous to you. If all else fails you can also just give men even bigger speed boost. For me no matter what character build I have to come back to the cities to resuply, and every travel I have to prepare for because of frostfall. Generally more responsive and persistent guards in the settings are way to go so they don't feel like idiots because skyrim AI not smort.

36 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

About SLACS ...

Have a nice day.

SCO is compatible and working well with more mods than SLACS. If you are using LE then that seems like you had a problem with how you had stuff setup, the only issues I ever had with it was not updating the sperm sometimes, but would work again fine after resetting in the MCM. Never had lags or crashes caused by SCO after using it for about 2 years. Slightly off topic I wish we had cum on clothes mod that worked with SCO.

32 minutes ago, safado said:

The SOS slot 52 schlong "position" state is based on animations' metadata.

Even with the 685 Beta the problem still persist.

When, and ONLY after when, my PC becomes "compulsive" and the pop-up message appears, the partner's schlong becomes hard to the maximum value (almost parallel to the abdomen pointing up).

- NO matter which animation: I tried with BJ, missionary, doggy, anal, standing and so on from the most skilled animators (Byllyy, Nibbles, Anubs, some Leito's, some NCK30. I don't have other animator's sets and I removed the standard SexLab animations).

- NO matter which attempt I do with the corrective hotkeys (customized for my own use and perfectly working from at least four years, except this single case), the schlong almost instantly returns to its "look-up-hard position". Talking about my custom hotkeys, the "move up" (or down with shift) hotkey is the arrow-down in my standard IBM type 102 keyboard.

BTW, these useless attempts end to have my already done offsets (json file) to go off and I need to restore them all manually.

43 minutes ago, safado said:

You can override and store the offset using Sexlab "player hotkeys" during animation, it gets stored in a segmented profile system.

Make sure the keys do not conflict with other mods, monitoring the same ones. There will be latency during the animation, to test and set the offset better disable "sexlab\animation settings\auto advance stages", you can re-enable it later. Space-Bar is default to advance to next stage.

Thanks, but all this is already well known. I worked this way since ten years ago.

SCO / SLACS:

I solved my problem simply removing entirely SLACS. ATM I still don't have installed SCO instead. Maybe later.

45 minutes ago, safado said:

Sample of animation metadata for Sexlab.

Btw, no one of my installed animations (for what I can remember from their json files) has the tag "schlong: x".

The modified offsets are all stored into another global json file (inside SKSE/SexLab) that comes (I think) from SexLabUtility Plus, an Utility that I have in the latest version.

1 hour ago, safado said:

The SOS slot 52 schlong "position" state is based on animations' metadata.

I forgot to mention that the schlong remains "hard-up" even after the animation is finished, even if the NPC engages a new sex with another NPC, even if his arousal is Zero, even if I disable the SOS option into the ArousedRedux options. If naked, it walks, sits, eat, and sandboxes with his "pointing up dick" forever.

So, I think it's not related at all with animations but specifically with some script from SLS.