6 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Through CK right? I'm not very familiar with CK, can I just delete the kennel line?

I would use tesedit. Its a bit awkward for dialogue but if using the ck you have to esmify simply knock or you'll break sls. 

I would just add an impossible condition to the line.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I would use tesedit. Its a bit awkward for dialogue but if using the ck you have to esmify simply knock or you'll break sls. 

I would just add an impossible condition to the line.

Got it to work with an impossible condition, thanks

Hey so, while begging for gold I get the dog route, I can never go past the what are you option,since my only options are a dirty whore(in which case he tells me i have to work harder for that)

OR walk away. Any help would be appreciated

edit: I managed to get to the next step(only once) but the scene never triggered  after that

edit 2: it seems the above mentioned only happens when the npc asks me to do more than two dogs,

But in cases in which there is only one dog the scene never triggers like i can walk around and everything am i supposed to do something 

P.S - talking to the dogs don't work either

Edited by Chrysaur
On 4/1/2023 at 2:22 PM, Chrysaur said:

Hey so, while begging for gold I get the dog route, I can never go past the what are you option,since my only options are a dirty whore(in which case he tells me i have to work harder for that)

OR walk away. Any help would be appreciated

edit: I managed to get to the next step(only once) but the scene never triggered  after that

edit 2: it seems the above mentioned only happens when the npc asks me to do more than two dogs,

But in cases in which there is only one dog the scene never triggers like i can walk around and everything am i supposed to do something 

P.S - talking to the dogs don't work either

Check log for errors.

5 hours ago, candibelle said:

I remember finding textures for that in this post:

Thanks!

Buuut I was hoping for something.... messier. Up between the toes and up the sides a little. The idea being that it's applied when walking into a pool of cum barefoot. 

It's only a small idea anyway so I'm not going to spend much time on it. 

First time I saw footprint mod I'm ashamed to say I thought about how cool it would be to have cum footprints this is not a suggestion just remembered how apparently far gone my brain is. Is every npc gonna leave the pools from scenes like it works in wartimes? I kinda like the idea of trying to argue its not player's mess only to be shut down by the guard and ordered to clean up anyway.

love the mod, big thanks for doing it and can't wait to see more of it !

I have a question, when you want to buy a licence or get removed of your collar, the quartermaster say "you have outstanding fines, come back when your paid your dues". Who I have to pay exactly ? I paid the toll in the chest at the city door and i paid the taxes from the jarl chambellan but it seems I have to pay somebody else, I don't know who. 

Edit: I'm in Whiterun

Edited by tgotatma
21 minutes ago, tgotatma said:

love the mod, big thanks for doing it and can't wait to see more of it !

I have a question, when you want to buy a license or get removed of your collar, the quartermaster say "you have outstanding fines, come back when your paid your dues". Who I have to pay exactly ? I paid the toll in the chest at the city door and i paid the taxes from the jarl chambellan but it seems I have to pay somebody else, I don't know who. 

Edit: I'm in Whiterun

That refers to the vanilla bounty which is paid via guards usually. 

If theres no dialogue to pay it then there's a vanilla bug that only allows male PCs to pay bounties for some reason. 

I posted a patch here at some point but I can't search right now. 

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. I don't know if I had the same bug but all I had to do is to commit a crime in front of a guard (pickpocket him) to trigger dialogues then serve my time in jail. Now everything works as intended. :thumbsup:

Is there any way of restarting the bump events? Either by some console command or something? I think one of the baka mods killed them on my latest save

Edit: Nvm, out of nowhere I got a message saying "slhh quest reset", and bump spanks returned

Edited by Fulanoo
Found how to fix

@Monoman1 Hey Monoman, I created a small extension to interface with the needs mod Sunhelm Survival. Could you include this in the next release you're preparing? 

I followed your implementations for other needs mod (Ineeds, RND), so the necessary functions should be exposed. I have also included a modified SleepDepriv.json, which contains the values for hunger/thirst sleep penalty. 

I have yet to create MCM views to track interface state and set belly scale values. 

I have tested this extension in my game for some time now and it seems to work as intended. 

Sunhelm Extension.7z

Edited by DisarmingSnail

I didn't like the Kennel Keeper forcing himself on me when i slept there. So when morning came i killed him. I felt pretty good about it to. until a whole 6hrs later the guards caught me tryna cast magic and sent me to the kennels. I can't get out because he's still dead and there's no replacement, What do?

Edited by Snapping Crab
6 hours ago, Snapping Crab said:

I didn't like the Kennel Keeper forcing himself on me when i slept there. So when morning came i killed him. I felt pretty good about it to. until a whole 6hrs later the guards caught me tryna cast magic and sent me to the kennels. I can't get out because he's still dead and there's no replacement, What do?

Well first of all, welcome to Sexlab Survival. lol. That's what this mod is alllllllll about. All you have to is resurrect him. It's really quite simple. You can save where you're at right now, and find him in any older save where he is a live, and click on him, and then load back to where you are now, resurrect (enable) if need be, and "moveto player" to make sure he okay. Usually when I kill someone in a save and need them back, I "recycleactor" and then resurrect, and then enable if need be, and then move them to me.

O snap, and getting raped by the kennel guy is purely optional. You can turn it all the way to a 0% chance that a rape occurs in the kennel. Or just walk yourself into that little cage with a bed in it, the "cell" and lock the door with the console, cuz it won't stop a rape unless the cell door is locked.

Edited by LynErso666
On 4/5/2023 at 3:51 AM, DisarmingSnail said:

@Monoman1 Hey Monoman, I created a small extension to interface with the needs mod Sunhelm Survival. Could you include this in the next release you're preparing? 

I followed your implementations for other needs mod (Ineeds, RND), so the necessary functions should be exposed. I have also included a modified SleepDepriv.json, which contains the values for hunger/thirst sleep penalty. 

I have yet to create MCM views to track interface state and set belly scale values. 

I have tested this extension in my game for some time now and it seems to work as intended. 

Sunhelm Extension.7z 14.28 kB · 4 downloads

That looks great. Frost fall and ineed all in one. Is it any more performant?

Omg maybe someone knows what those numbers mean in the Stats and Info page 1  of the SLS MCM??? The Mandatory gag until and mandatory whateva thing. What kind of time measurement is that? It be like current time 32 and a bunch of numbers and then mandatory this or that until 31 and a bunch of numbers. Like wtf? lol. can't it just go by the date and time in the game??? I have literally NO idea how to guage this mod's concept of time measurement.

Edited by LynErso666
8 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Omg maybe someone knows what those numbers mean in the Stats and Info page 1  of the SLS MCM??? The Mandatory gag until and mandatory whateva thing. What kind of time measurement is that? It be like current time 32 and a bunch of numbers and then mandatory this or that until 31 and a bunch of numbers. Like wtf? lol. can't it just go by the date and time in the game??? I have literally NO idea how to guage this mod's concept of time measurement.

It's Skyrim's system. 

32.5 = 32.5 game days passed since you started the game. 

32nd day. 0.5 days passed in the current day or 12 noon. 

Converting to time/dates takes fairly significant effort. 

GameDaysPassed = 32.5

Gagged Until 33.5

Means you have 1 more day before it's finished. 

On 4/6/2023 at 5:16 PM, Snapping Crab said:

Yea, resurrect probably your best option. 

I'll probably make him essential now

On 4/5/2023 at 3:51 AM, DisarmingSnail said:

Sunhelm Extension.7z 14.28 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks. This is very helpful. More posts like this please :)

What version of SLS is this based on?

I wouldn't bother with the Mcm. My version and yours are bound to be different. 

I can't even remember why belly scale is needed now. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

What version of SLS is this based on?

It's based on version 0.685.
On a side note, I'm currently working on an interface to Sunhelm's Hypothermia system as an alternative to Frostfall. Hopefully I'll be able to finish before your next major release. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I can't even remember why belly scale is needed now. 

I believe it's used for scaling belly size according to hunger levels. The values are hardcoded at the moment, so might need to consider adding an MCM option further down the road. 

@Monoman1 Hi Monoman, I made some changes to _SLS_SleepDeprivation.psc and wanted to clarify if they are acceptable. Sorry if you have already addressed this in your current dev version. 

Spoiler

Original 

Event OnInit()
 	; Don't bother starting if there's no needs mod installed
	If Game.GetModByName("iNeed.esp") == 255 && Game.GetModByName("RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp") == 255 && Game.GetModByName("EatingSleepingDrinking.esp") == 255
		Self.GetOwningQuest().Stop()
	EndIf
	RegisterForSleep()
EndEvent

Modified

Event OnInit()
    ; Don't bother starting if there's no needs mod installed
    If (Needs.GetState() == "")
        Self.GetOwningQuest().Stop()
        Return
    EndIf
    RegisterForSleep()
EndEvent
Edited by DisarmingSnail
10 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Hi Monoman, I made some changes to _SLS_SleepDeprivation.psc and wanted to clarify if they are acceptable. Sorry if you have already addressed this in your current dev version. 

Ah I dunno. You're assuming Needs has transitioned to it's final state by the time OnInit() runs here which may not always be the case. Maybe with a wait but I'd prefer to deal in definites where possible. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah I dunno. You're assuming Needs has transitioned to it's final state by the time OnInit() runs here which may not always be the case. Maybe with a wait but I'd prefer to deal in definites where possible. 

Ahh I didn't consider that, thanks for the clarification. In that case I'll need to revert to load order checking. On a side note, are you using any form of source control for your mods? Would be easier to create PRs instead of clogging the support thread. 

Edited by DisarmingSnail
On 4/5/2023 at 4:51 AM, DisarmingSnail said:

I created a small extension to interface with the needs mod Sunhelm Survival.

Sunhelm Extension.7z 14.28 kB · 14 downloads

I was so free to link to this in the conversion post. Less chance for it be buried till Monoman has the time to include it in the main mod. And thanks for doing this! I was planning on using Sunhelm for my next playthrough so you have perfect timing. :D

16 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Ahh I didn't consider that, thanks for the clarification. In that case I'll need to revert to load order checking. On a side note, are you using any form of source control for your mods? Would be easier to create PRs instead of clogging the support thread. 

Afraid not.

Honestly, instead of incorporating all of your changes into every script because there's a good chance i have already changed the scripts you are changing i will probably add the fork script and the 2 interface scripts but manually redirect all frostfall interface references in every other myself to the fork script. 

Seems like the best/safest course of action

Edited by Monoman1
On 4/7/2023 at 10:13 PM, Monoman1 said:

It's Skyrim's system. 

32.5 = 32.5 game days passed since you started the game. 

32nd day. 0.5 days passed in the current day or 12 noon. 

Converting to time/dates takes fairly significant effort. 

Ooooooo that makes total sense now! Omg thank uuuu