30 minutes ago, Kohlrem said:

Are catsuits supposed to block animations? I remember they didn't used to, unless that was a bug. Is there any way for me to make them not block animations? I have both DD and Zaz's filters turned off. 

Oh wait, I see. They have locks on the model. Don't think that used to be a thing. In that case, can we get unlocked catsuits added to the mod so my character can be a rubber doll that can still have sex in any hole?

Edited by Kohlrem
On 5/13/2023 at 10:12 AM, iivanvv said:

I've made more animations and updated (fixed) the previous ones.

Seems there is a big problem. Those animations probably is for SE version, but mod is LE. So Kimy can't use those. If animations is LE version, so those is published in wrong thread.

23 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Such blue "textures" are actually a sign that something "goes wrong" when creating the meshes in Bodyslide ... because the skin of your naked body is also part of the mesh to be built (or adapted)!

Either the texture for the skin isn't stored correctly or it could be missing completely - i.e. the module that needs the skin texture can't find it in you.

Due to the abundance of possible skin textures, these are actually NOT part of mods with clothing items ... but the module uses existing installed textures.

Okay, So, I'm clearly a noob when it comes to modding, as long as it's more complicated than just installing the mod, and some minor adjustments with wrye, ssedit, and such, but how do I figure out where the missing texture is / isn't, and how do I go on from there? ? 

9 minutes ago, BeardedBear said:

do I figure out where the missing texture is / isn't, and how do I go on from there?

First publish full collar name or id to i can found it in game and check byself if there is problem

Edit:

And you have 3BBB body, but you have DD 3BBB conversation and build those? 3BBB body have some physics layer so seems this is blue. Also what harness is wear?

Edited by Elsidia
13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

First publish full collar name or id to i can found it in game and check byself if there is problem

Edit:

And you have 3BBB body, but you have DD 3BBB conversation and build those? 3BBB body have some physics layer so seems this is blue. Also what harness is wear?

I'm using the 3BBB body yes, and it looks like it's any piece of device I equip on the upper body that makes the textures go haywire. I've tried rebuilding in bodyslide with 3BBB conversions to no avail..

The harness is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90323. this does not mess with my textures at all, only devious devices for some reason.

Vor 26 Minuten sagte BeardedBear:

Okay, also ich bin eindeutig ein Neuling, wenn es um Modding geht, solange es komplizierter ist als nur die Installation des Mods und ein paar kleinere Anpassungen mit Wrye, Ssedit und so weiter, aber wie finde ich heraus, wo die Textur fehlt? ist / ist nicht, und wie mache ich weiter? ?  

next step -> deal extensively with the "Bodyslide" tool

Among other things, this has a preview ... there you could have seen whether the garment (and the skin is part of it!!) is displayed correctly at all.

Ultimately, it means AFTER installing a mod that brings clothing (including armor) - start "Bodyslide" and adapt or build the new models (the meshes) to the body used and AFTER start the game

There are plenty of instructions on the net or one of the other users posts a link to the blog or treads here in the forum that deal with it

2 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Among other things, this has a preview ... there you could have seen whether the garment (and the skin is part of it!!) is displayed correctly at all.

Ultimately, it means AFTER installing a mod that brings clothing (including armor) - start "Bodyslide" and adapt or build the new models (the meshes) to the body used and AFTER start the game

There are plenty of instructions on the net or one of the other users posts a link to the blog or treads here in the forum that deal with it

Do you have a link to one of these guides? I've not been able to understand what I'm doing wrong, which is the problem. I've tried to the best of my non existent knowledge to mess around in the bodyslide tool, and if I'm not mistaken, what you're asking is if the body shows or not when I pick up one of the devious devices? Like this? 

Spoiler

ab5c498a00833191aa8b247b3a3bc1f2.png1d07c31a69f2a8933bc7214e5e659c15.png

when I look at the 3BBB conversions, the body does not show, but when I look at the CBBE SE comming with the mod it self, the body does show.

27 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I Figured out the problem. after going back tons of pages on this forum, someone said they had an issue with Devious Training, which messed with their textures. Removed Devious Training, and voila. Thanks for you patience and trying to give me some guidance! 

Vor 4 Minuten sagte BeardedBear:

Ich habe das Problem herausgefunden. Nachdem ich unzählige Seiten in diesem Forum durchgesehen hatte, sagte jemand, dass sie ein Problem mit Devious Training hätten, das ihre Texturen durcheinander brachte. Devious Training entfernt und voilà. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und den Versuch, mir eine Anleitung zu geben! 

I use this mod myself ... but the SE version is NOT from the mod author himself.

the current one - created by a user - can be found on the last page of the discussion thread... together with the results of my test

I have problems like them -> NOT

the link you provided points to something - which is not an "official" DD device

of course other mods (just like the training mods) can interact with it... if they find a "key word" for example

it doesn't even have to have been set intentionally by the author

such "incompatibilities" are commonplace in the mod business

10 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I use this mod myself ... but the SE version is NOT from the mod author himself.

the current one - created by a user - can be found on the last page of the discussion thread... together with the results of my test

I have problems like them -> NOT

the link you provided points to something - which is not an "official" DD device

of course other mods (just like the training mods) can interact with it... if they find a "key word" for example

it doesn't even have to have been set intentionally by the author

such "incompatibilities" are commonplace in the mod business

The link I provided was just for the harness, it seemed like the other person was interested in them, they do how ever not interfere with the texture issue I had :) 

So you got the Devious Training to work without breaking textures? Hmm.. Guess I'll have a look when I get time for it then!
Thanks again! :)

Vor 11 Minuten sagte BeardedBear:

Der Link, den ich bereitgestellt habe, war nur für das Geschirr, es schien, als ob die andere Person daran interessiert wäre, sie beeinträchtigen jedoch nicht das Texturproblem, das ich hatte :) 

Du hast es also geschafft, dass das Devious Training funktioniert, ohne dass die Texturen beschädigt werden? Hmm... dann schaue ich mir das wohl mal an, wenn ich Zeit dafür habe!
Danke noch einmal! :)

The texture damage only seems to happen with the mod you are using ... ergo the culprit is not the training mod - but the mod that provides this "harness".

and this is NOT a DD device - you're primarily wrong here with this problem!

Assuming the framework and all creature animations and functionality are installed and working properly, if someone wanted to do something like put shibari on a werewolf follower or a werewolf player character, what would you recommend? Is that even possible at present?

Just upgraded to the new version. Did all the proper installations and made new character.

Now I have a problem:

I have a "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug" equipped and when I click on it I only get the options "Put in" and "Carry on"

Put in gives the message that I can not equip it because a plug is already equipped. I can not remove it.

I tried the debug option from DCL that removes all equipped items but I think it does not work because the plug is not a locked device.

I also tried the command "player.removeitem xxxxxxxx". In the top left of the screen it sais that a "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug" is removed from the inventory but when I open the inventory it is still there. Also tried the comands "help "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug"" and "player.showinventory" and both only gave a single possible ID for the item.

Does anyone know more commands I can try or a different solution?

Edit: Now I had the same problem with a different type of anal plug.

Both times they were equipped by a DCL event. (I lost a Battle to a Bone Countess from Hateful Wenches mod (undead human that can´t rape you after you lose(I turned of humanoid creatures and creatures as targets that can rape you)), the included defeat system triggered, I got equipped with a multitude of items and used a universal key to get rid of all except the unlocked devices (most plugs are not locked).)

Edited by Vollkornstulle
Bug happened again
22 hours ago, Vollkornstulle said:

I also tried the command "player.removeitem xxxxxxxx". In the top left of the screen it sais that a "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug" is removed from the inventory but when I open the inventory it is still there. Also tried the comands "help "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug"" and "player.showinventory" and both only gave a single possible ID for the item.

Some items have two ID.
If you type showinventory, you can see an ID with name, and then "Worn", when this item is on the PC. But (usually) after this, you can see a nameless item, with almost the same ID and with the "Worn" tag, too. You have to unequip this item too.

image.png.2eeb7f371572d55701af5eafc15fe773.png

On 5/14/2023 at 11:54 AM, Aldebaran said:

Assuming the framework and all creature animations and functionality are installed and working properly, if someone wanted to do something like put shibari on a werewolf follower or a werewolf player character, what would you recommend? Is that even possible at present?

while transformed? nothing does that, don't know if it's possible. It would need the meshes adjusted if it is possible, and even then, you'd need entirely new animations for the restrictive ones. 

not transformed, should work the same as a normal npc. which don't work well to begin with, but you could use this mod to improve it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13237-better-npc-support-for-devious-devices/

On 5/14/2023 at 3:52 PM, Vollkornstulle said:

Just upgraded to the new version. Did all the proper installations and made new character.

Now I have a problem:

I have a "Shocking Soulgem Anal Plug" equipped and when I click on it I only get the options "Put in" and "Carry on"

Put in gives the message that I can not equip it because a plug is already equipped. I can not remove it.

I tried the debug option from DCL that removes all equipped items but I think it does not work because the plug is not a locked device.

Edit: Now I had the same problem with a different type of anal plug.

Both times they were equipped by a DCL event. (I lost a Battle to a Bone Countess from Hateful Wenches mod (undead human that can´t rape you after you lose(I turned of humanoid creatures and creatures as targets that can rape you)), the included defeat system triggered, I got equipped with a multitude of items and used a universal key to get rid of all except the unlocked devices (most plugs are not locked).)

check the known issues for conflicting mods in the troubleshooting post. Make sure you don't have old patches from DD or other mods overwriting DD. If you have Devious Lore, update it.

You can remove them through the console, but it's neither easy, nor recommended. It's better to revert back to a save before you tried removing it and try again.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

while transformed? nothing does that, don't know if it's possible. It would need the meshes adjusted if it is possible, and even then, you'd need entirely new animations for the restrictive ones. 

not transformed, should work the same as a normal npc. which don't work well to begin with, but you could use this mod to improve it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13237-better-npc-support-for-devious-devices/

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. It was mostly for someone's very specific screenshot request. Ah well

Been months since last time opening Skyrim and this fourm, just waiting for DD-DAR, and I saw the troubleshooting post there's a file "DD_5.2 to Dar conversion_h2h_corrected.7z".

So that's the "unofficial" solution to DD-DAR as it won't be in the DD official version (or at least won't in the near future), am I get it right?

Also I noticed someone mentioned about updating Devious Lore in order to be conpatible with DD 5.2, would like to know if any other mods needed to be update (or worked fine with DD 5.1 but have big trouble with DD 5.2)? Particularly DCL. Thanks in advance.

Edit:

When installing DD 5.2, there's animation options in FOMOD, and I noticed a line in troubleshooting post "Animation choices were MaikCG for walking, bunny-hop for hobbles." Are they MUST be chosen to make DD-DAR work? 

Edited by 1947421196
3 hours ago, 1947421196 said:

Edit:

When installing DD 5.2, there's animation options in FOMOD, and I noticed a line in troubleshooting post "Animation choices were MaikCG for walking, bunny-hop for hobbles." Are they MUST be chosen to make DD-DAR work? 

No, that's just the choices I've made when using @Roggvir's script, so that's the animations being used in that file, regardless of what was chosen during installation of regular DD.

That archive is a drop-in, in case anybody wants a different animations choice for DAR, you can re-run the script or just manually swap out the animations ?

35 minutes ago, krzzp said:

No, that's just the choices I've made when using @Roggvir's script, so that's the animations being used in that file, regardless of what was chosen during installation of regular DD.

That archive is a drop-in, in case anybody wants a different animations choice for DAR, you can re-run the script or just manually swap out the animations ?

I see. Although those were not my favourite choice, thank you for making DD-DAR happen, which I have been long waiting for.

Months ago I did tried to run the script by myself, but I just a normal mod user, knowing nothing about how to compile. So I gave up and put Skyrim away waiting for a savior. And here you come!

As for manually swapping out the animations, is it just copy-paste-replace some files, or still need to compile the particular files to make it work?