Vor 11 Minuten sagte Zarantha:

Das heißt, wenn Sie einen aufblasbaren Plug in sich haben, wird der Plug um einen gewissen Betrag aufgeblasen, es kann zufällig sein.

Im Grunde genommen sind Sie auf etwas "gestoßen" und haben die Pumpe veranlasst, den Plug etwas mehr aufzublasen. 

The whole thing is ultimately a really "nasty" game - that an inflated plug cannot be removed.

But you can't let the air out of it yourself - that happens "time-controlled" so to speak... and when the random generator "strikes" again

So I had these plugs in my character ingame for 2 weeks ... until I finally got rid of them

?

2 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

Someone ... exactly which error does this refer to and what should be done to fix it?!

which *.pex file to replace? and/or what should not be rewritten?

No, no log ... DDi log content: 0

Hide contents

image.jpeg.642367920f46035fe0464b925244cb34.jpeg

I don't understand that language, and I don't think i've seen that error before. Looks like something related to your aroused mod based on ArousalThreshold. Why do you think it's DD? Maybe translate it?

Edit: so a little looking around and it looks like it is DD, but that's a really old error. Make sure you only have DD 5.2 installed, do not install DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him, or DD BRRF separately. All of these mods are included in DD  5.2 and installing them separately will break your scripts.  make sure you do not have any patches installed that overwrite DD as old patches will also break DD. That includes any patches to translate the scripts. Patches for the DD 5.2 BETA will not work. It must be for the released version. But if you're still having problems I would remove all translations as well as old DD versions.

Edited by zarantha
9 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

The whole thing is ultimately a really "nasty" game - that an inflated plug cannot be removed.

But you can't let the air out of it yourself - that happens "time-controlled" so to speak... and when the random generator "strikes" again

So I had these plugs in my character ingame for 2 weeks ... until I finally got rid of them

?

I have had them, and successfully removed them by staying in place in a room with no NPCs and waiting it out. No moving, no talking, just eat, drink, sleep and checking it after waiting or sleeping to see if it finally deflated enough. Pretty sure that was only a few days to a week that way. So yes, they can be removed. you just have to be incredibly lucky if you're doing stuff or hide away for a while. :D 

Edited by zarantha
4 hours ago, krzzp said:

For example, say I want to create an aroused idle for armbinders.

Oh, forgot to add - if the constant shaky animation playing tires you out, one can always throw a Random() argument at the bottom of the conditions txt, and it'll happen only occasionally. (I've a Random(0.351732) for some of the idles, which makes them get used around 30% of the time).

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

translate

as a matter of fact it's basically compiled... but some files... or some... might not work because of the language. With the original reset, everything runs and does not report any errors.

since the creator didn't do anything for localization... it's very hard to determine which of the hundreds of pex is causing the problem and why. /if and as long as a localized file is running/

Spoiler

* this game ... 80th and I'm not planning on 97th either. And the gog version is not supported almost anywhere ... yet. I bought it in vain... useless.

4 minutes ago, Kinkycollars said:

as a matter of fact it's basically compiled... but some files... or some... might not work because of the language. With the original reset, everything runs and does not report any errors.

since the creator didn't do anything for localization... it's very hard to determine which of the hundreds of pex is causing the problem and why. /if and as long as a localized file is running/

Hide contents

* this game ... 80th and I'm not planning on 97th either. And the gog version is not supported almost anywhere ... yet. I bought it in vain... useless.

Localization is hard to work with and is not something Kimy wanted to deal with. From what I've seen, it tends to break things when just doing updates or even conversions when staying with basic English - when 'for him' was localized, it broke a lot of device descriptions for everyone, as an example.

Unfortunately, I can't really help with narrowing down what script is the problem. Best I can offer is use some tool to grep or search a bunch of files at once for that string. Sorry, it's not very helpful I know. Maybe someone else will have an idea, that has done translations for this mod before.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Localization

it's fine... and maybe even... I understand it. However...  (link) The answer holds the essence. It seems to me that the manufacturer doesn't know the cause of the problem either.

I would add a thought...

You don't have to translate everything, just what appears on the screen. There is no way this should break the game. BUT... How does the translator know what will appear on the screen!? 

The creator needs to know this... and for this the creation of "translations"... excludes the need to dig into the pex parts....

if the translator translates the collected whines and descriptions... it will take a while for all the problems of the hundreds of files to be displayed on the screen and translated. But and however .... many details originate from several places in a sentence, which even in the case of a sloppy program results in a completely .... "nonsensical" text!

Anyone ... Anybody! has a "Scripts" translation, Chinese, Turkish, Korean, Tagalog, Spanish!?

just that... what's on the screen! There is no need for program activity... or debug file to compile Devious Devices SE either version! 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.825b76ac8d78b5b9601560ef76980030.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.28e0ec0babf749a26372bf1eebc20898.jpeg

And... 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.0d737f644f11623443afc673cf62961a.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5c23f81277edf1bc8592b845bf2da210.jpeg

Thank's...

Edited by Kinkycollars
16 hours ago, krzzp said:

Yeah, those are the regular keywords that DD uses, you can probably set them using SSEdit, and if the mod has a functionality to ignore the animations while having something equipped with certain keywords, it should work. 

Sorry for bothering you again... ?

I have added the four DD mods as masters to the Immersive Interaction mod. In SSEEdit, I can now select various DD devices, but it looks different than the syntax you suggested (see screenshot in spoiler section).

My idea is to add "WornHasKeyword" with value "Equal to 0" and adding an armbinder keyword (and yoke etc.). But how do the values in your example (0x062539 and the others) correspond to the KYWD values as seen in SSEEdit?

NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x062539) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x02C531) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00CA3A) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x060A46) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x0866B8) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x05F4BA) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00CA3A) AND

Spoiler

image.png.9e1f27e9cc22449df25e4c55448f374b.png

Edited by Gudulba
6 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi I am on AE at the moment, specifically 1.6.64 and I notice that when wearing a gag my mouth doesnt even open even tough i have the MFG fix, Not sure what to do.

Check for other mods that also open the mouth. adjustable gags, toys, etc.

8 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

.... there are other applications where this works extremely well. wonder there, why!?

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.a6a2c3f1dd29761bfcae154e18650594.jpeg

Some mods are easier to translate than others. All I know about translating DD though is that DD has some notifications in scripts (the top left one you pointed out earlier, and the message boxes) and that mismatched scripts cause DD to break. It's not just stuff in the ESP which would be easy.

5 hours ago, kwarcium said:

Guys, I still have an error after instaling DD:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot5.png.8722a87cb011a544a48bc39a8970fa4f.png

Tried everything, even manually removing all files this mods installs and installing again. Maybe there are other files which should I remove? Any solution?

Try a new game with only DD installed?
Make sure you don't have old versions of DD installed? No separate DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him, or DD BRRF?

Make sure you have no patches for other mods overwriting DD?

Plugin load order is correct?

DD assets

DD integration

DD expansion

DD contraptions

DD for Him

DD BRRF
DD SE patch

34 minutes ago, Ddraig08 said:

I cant seem to install the mod when ever I try it says the archive is broken/corrupt does anyone have a solution?

Redownload the mod. Your internet interrupted the download and the file is corrupt, or you tried to install before it finished downloading.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Redownload the mod. Your internet interrupted the download and the file is corrupt, or you tried to install before it finished downloading.

thank you so much that worked I downloaded it twice before my comment but I tried again and it worked

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check for other mods that also open the mouth. adjustable gags, toys, etc.

i did i downloaded better blowjob but that did absolutely nothing. Roggvnir adjustable gag doesnt work on AE because one of the requirement doesnt work on 1.6.64 so i'm not sure what to do.