7 hours ago, zarantha said:

DCL hasn't been updated in a while, so if those are for v9.0, they're still current. They should only be overwriting DCL and nothing from DD.

Currently there're 20 files overwriting my DD5.2. Have I messed something up here?

Spoiler

image.png.bfb9b5ec3b0445f94d4d2e5b610ebe1c.png

image.png.811c53e8f501e75b6a3dcb7c37ecf298.png

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

The DD 5.1 voice may be a problem. I would look at what is conflicting there, or simply do tests without it enabled until you resolve the problem.

If it's a bsa with only voice files and it does not overwrite any scripts, or change anything in the ESMs/ESPs, then it's ok. Some things might have changed so the voice doesn't match the subtitles.

The DD 5.1 voice contains only 2 files and has no conflicts. As for mismatch, it's predictable and acceptable. So I think it's ok to stay in my load order.

Spoiler

image.png.9d0ddb3523569223e4aa522e34f38969.png

Edited by 1947421196
14 minutes ago, 1947421196 said:

Currently there're 20 files overwriting my DD5.2. Have I messed something up here?

meshes are fine. All I care about are script overwrites. Try moving DCL and that DCL HDT and script patch above DD. or hide the /scripts/zadslavebootsscript.pex file in the DCL HDT and scripts patch. That IS an old patch that should not be overwriting DD 5.2.

The script overwrite in the DD 5.2 to DAR should be fine as it is for DD 5.2.

Usually you'd have to open the BSA to see what files it contains, but since loose files override BSAs it's  probably fine. All of DD's scripts are loose.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

meshes are fine. All I care about are script overwrites. Try moving DCL and that DCL HDT and script patch above DD. or hide the /scripts/zadslavebootsscript.pex file in the DCL HDT and scripts patch. That IS an old patch that should not be overwriting DD 5.2.

The script overwrite in the DD 5.2 to DAR should be fine as it is for DD 5.2.

Usually you'd have to open the BSA to see what files it contains, but since loose files override BSAs it's  probably fine. All of DD's scripts are loose.

Got it and done moving. Thank you for your advice and guidance.

Vor 6 Stunden sagte NicholasJMoore:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Keuschheitsgürtel mit „offenem“ Verschluss zu bekommen, die „ein langfristiges Tragen ermöglichen“, bei denen ein Vaginal-, aber ein Analverkehr nicht möglich ist?

Oder ist es schon drin und meine Mod-Reihenfolge ist wahrscheinlich kaputt?

there is - you can find it in the mod "Laura's Bondage Shop"

On 5/12/2023 at 12:18 PM, zarantha said:

That's the best you're getting with the wrist chains for now. Did you miss the part where I said that they aren't cooperating? That means they are broke. They will not connect, and hanging strait down was the best I could get. It's better than individual chain links flying around the screen. 

On 5/19/2023 at 11:56 AM, krzzp said:

Had the same issue in the same place, frame rate would absolutely tank whenever someone showed up wearing any chain-type stuff - I was able to fix this by either downgrading my FSMP to an older version (I've used 1.50.4), or you could replace those files from the older DD (I'm currently using beta7, iirc) - for some reason, those work fine with FSMP 2.0.2.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot 2023-05-18 235245.png

Of the nine devices shown in the spoiler, I found out that in my case, only the cuffs were problematic. Ball&chains/collarchains/prisonerchain were good. So I didn't replace them.

15 hours ago, krzzp said:

If those are the HDT ones, I've had a similar problem, older files from the DD beta's, or an older version of FSMP helped me.

By using older file from DD 5.2 Beta 10 RC1, the Iron handcuffs low FPS issue and Iron chain harness(Wrists) don't connect issue are dealt with. 

FYI, I'm still using HDT-SMP 2.11 and haven't touched FSMP. I guess different version of HDT chains perform differently between different SMP/FSMP version. So I'm not sure if this way could be others' solution. At least giving some hint, I hope :)

One more problem fixed. Again, thank you guys for helping out.

When I was testing Iron chain harness(Wrists), I noticed the mittens are really annoying. Even with hardcore mitten turned off.

I tried wrists chain harness and bondage mitten, both have the problem below.

• Manipulating the locks will result in not being able to unlock them directly after putting on. This didn't happen on DD 5.1, from what I remember.
  • Using a key to unlock them, it will determind the mitten successful chance FIRSTLY, then the device unlock successful chance/don't have proper key message. In which case it goes like:
    Spoiler

image.jpeg.aa8765b654afe0f27e98352b3e09de2f.jpeg

Success! Yeah!

And then 

image.jpeg.35035656c67aede1972d712915f58e52.jpeg

Or

image.jpeg.2aa41a0a1be783438d3ed60f4a747afd.jpeg

Wish they can be adjusted.

22 hours ago, 1947421196 said:

FYI, I'm still using HDT-SMP 2.11 and haven't touched FSMP.

FYI faster HDT fixes my problems with freezing in Dawnstar, you just need install right version of FHDT for your GPU. Mine is RTX3070. Also it solves all CTD problems. My Skyrim now is stable as freezing Hell.

Hey everyone, getting a weird error. I've tried reinstalling but I'm not really sure what's causing this:

A fatal error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain.

Here is my load order if that helps:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   2 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   3 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE   4 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     daymoyl.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   5 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 17 11     Joy of Perspective.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuHH.esp
 19 13     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 20 14     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 21 15     SimpleSlavery.esp
 22 16     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 23 17     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE   6 CBBE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     XPMSE.esp
 29 1d     FNISspells.esp
 30 1e     Better Vampires.esp
 31 1f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 32 20     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Anyone know any fixes? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:51 PM, Elsidia said:

FYI faster HDT fixes my problems with freezing in Dawnstar, you just need install right version of FHDT for your GPU. Mine is RTX3070. Also it solves all CTD problems. My Skyrim now is stable as freezing Hell.

Thanks for advice. I'll definitely try it. I'm just too busy dealing with problems since I updated to DD 5.2 to lay my hand on FHDT. 

Just started getting back into modding skyrim again. Installed Devious Devices with no issue. Trying to install other Devious mods give me notifications stating that some plugins dependencies were not enabled. The devious devices assets.esm, expansion.esm and integration.esm. How do I go about getting these enabled?

5 hours ago, dan_5858 said:

Are there any sandbox/freeplay mods where I'm able to try out all of the devious devices, especially the furniture?

run a console command "coc ddctestzone"

Edited by krzp
On 5/18/2023 at 12:36 AM, krzp said:

This is absolutely possible, but a bit tedious to do manually - a much easier solution would be to use the script Roggvir posted, choose the animations you want in it, let it work it's magic and use the rest of the already compiled scripts and FNIS files from my archive (basically, overwrite the whole /meshes/actors/animations/character/DynamicAnimatonReplacer/_customconditions from my archive with the same folder from the output the script gives you, keeping the rest). 

On 5/19/2023 at 8:34 AM, krzp said:

Also, there's an updated version of the script posted here, which should copy the correct h2h_locomotion poses to the right folders - although I didn't try that one personally, as I've already done this by hand. ?

Finally have time to check out the updated DD to DAR script. I tried it on the default animstyle and walking hobbleanims and it worked its magic in the blink of eyes.

Then I overwrote the folders as you suggested. In-game test showes both animstyles had been changed correctly.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, zarantha said:

1. Don't know how to fix it. I suspect it's the animation. It's happened for me on previous versions too. I didn't touch that device other than making the file SE compatible, it has no bodyslides.

On 5/20/2023 at 12:26 AM, 1947421196 said:

Ohh..I've always been using basic animations from 5.1 to 5.2 Beta and never seen this misalignment. So to me it looks like MaikCG cause the problem. 

The good news is the yoke misalignment issue was adjusted, which means MaikCG style do cause the problem.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d565110281298d9491b44520a7564ae5.jpeg

default animstyle

On 5/20/2023 at 5:31 AM, krzp said:

So, I've turned off all my mods except the old FNIS + DD and DCL to replicate your load order somehow, created a separate profile for the FNIS test, and started a new game there - and yes, I've got the same problem with the combat movement. Apparently, Nemesis works better in that regard ?

The show animation command kindly displayed the /DD/abc1_h2h_locomotion, which mean that FNIS overrode Dar and pulled the incorrect animation from somewhere (which is strange, because I've deleted everything movement-related from the fnis.txt files). This could mean that I've screwed up in the /meshes/behaviour files somewhere, or there is some script calling for that, I'm going to check for that later.

I've tried a quick fix for that. What I've done, is I've renamed the remaining FNIS animations (if it insists on using those for whatever reason) without the +1 increments, and this could fix the combat movement mismatch for everything, except the elbow ties (they don't have the locomotion pose). Let this archive overwrite the DD install (keep it lower) - naturally, do keep a backup handy in case this breaks more things than it fixes. ?

edit: please note that I intend to to actually try to properly fix the combat, so this is more of an experimental stop-gap measure for the time being.

DD_Dar_FNIS_combat fix.7z 5.62 kB · 12 downloads

Before I changed the animstyles, I have used your combat fix and it worked good. Great job!

However, the bad news is the combat fix was disabled after changing the animstyle. I have tried both with and without this patch.

With patch: all became the yoke one.

Without patch: all became the armbinder one. Just like what happened before the patch.

Is it because your patch only working for MaikCG style? Or I might have messed something up during overwriting the folders. I will check it out in my later free time.

I can't get DD-DAR to work no matter what priority I set it at, the animations just don't fire off.  
Although I do use FNIS and Nemesis (because creature animations arent supported by Nemesis), it won't work for me. 
Not really sure what the issue is, all I know is replacing the files that that DAR connects with in DD crashes the game, so making a separate mod for it and loading it after doesn't but the animations don't work. Even after running FNIS and Nemesis.  This is directed @krzp since I know DAR is not officially supported by DD. 

On 5/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, EpicGamerGame said:

Hey everyone, getting a weird error. I've tried reinstalling but I'm not really sure what's causing this:

Here is my load order if that helps:

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   2 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   3 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE   4 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     daymoyl.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
254 FE   5 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 17 11     Joy of Perspective.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuHH.esp
 19 13     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 20 14     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 21 15     SimpleSlavery.esp
 22 16     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 23 17     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE   6 CBBE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 27 1b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     XPMSE.esp
 29 1d     FNISspells.esp
 30 1e     Better Vampires.esp
 31 1f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 32 20     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Anyone know any fixes? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Are you trying on a new game?
Is anything overwriting DD?

What do you have for mod install order? Plugin order looks ok, although joy of perspective has caused CTDs in the past with DD.

16 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

currently I am having issue with armbinder clipping, 3BA body, my custom bodyslide
any idea for this?

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot14.png

There's a patch on the troubleshooting post for 3ba for DD 5.2
Build just the armbinder or elbowbinder and ropebinder and check the output path.
Make sure your preset shows up when selecting the device to build in bodyslide. If it doesn't show up, you'll likely need to edit your body to use the CBBE groups.

7 hours ago, Icanlookatstuff said:

Just started getting back into modding skyrim again. Installed Devious Devices with no issue. Trying to install other Devious mods give me notifications stating that some plugins dependencies were not enabled. The devious devices assets.esm, expansion.esm and integration.esm. How do I go about getting these enabled?

Follow the instructions for enabling plugins in your mod manager. Enabling plugins is not the same as enabling the mod, although usually that's what happens. 

I'm assuming from this issue you're on Vortex. Sometimes vortex doesn't enable things when it should. you should be able to go to plugins and just check the esps to enable them.

5 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

I can't get DD-DAR to work no matter what priority I set it at, the animations just don't fire off.  
Although I do use FNIS and Nemesis (because creature animations arent supported by Nemesis), it won't work for me. 
Not really sure what the issue is, all I know is replacing the files that that DAR connects with in DD crashes the game, so making a separate mod for it and loading it after doesn't but the animations don't work. Even after running FNIS and Nemesis.  This is directed @krzp since I know DAR is not officially supported by DD. 

Not supported, no. But i'll go this far :)
DAR is pretty much plug and play. I'd make sure DAR is actually working before assuming it's krzp's conversion.

Check the SKSE log (skse64.log)

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Follow the instructions for enabling plugins in your mod manager. Enabling plugins is not the same as enabling the mod, although usually that's what happens. 

I'm assuming from this issue you're on Vortex. Sometimes vortex doesn't enable things when it should. you should be able to go to plugins and just check the esps to enable them.

That fixed it. Thanks! Didn't know I had to do that lol. I'd used the same mods before (several months ago) and decided to start over with a clean slate/install since I hadn't played in quite a while. Didn't have this issue back then *shrug*. Glad it was a simple fix lol

@zarantha kindly posted an update to the DAR conversion, v 1.1

This is what I've changed:

Spoiler
  • for stablity reasons, i've deleted the SKSE/Plugins/DynamicAnimationReplacer.ini file, which i've previously included so it would increase AnimationLimit=0x8000 (i'll post it separately, no reason to include it in the main install)
  • missing elbow shackles pose added to both regular and pony animsets
  • yoke animations reverted to base due to reported misalignment issues with MaikCG's ones (arm binders are still using mCG, i like those)
  • newly recomplied zadBoundCombatScript without Roggvir's addition of "akActor.SetAnimationVariableInt("FNIS_abc_h2h_LocomotionPose", animSet + 1)", hopefully this corrects the wrong locomotion pose issue for FNIS users.

Should be the same drop-in as the last one.

Gave it a quick spin in both FNIS with DD only, and my regular Nemesis with tons of mods - looks like I didn't break anything, and the loco poses are using their correct sets.

Hoping i didn't screw anything up massively, should make my previous quick-fix redundant.

As usual, please have back ups ready. ?

This is the .ini file that I've removed from the main file, in case anyone needs it.

DynamicAnimationReplacer.ini

6 hours ago, Raine_Hyd said:

If your DAR has been working prior to the installation of the conversion, I'd probably look to the FNIS/Nemesis outputs as being the culprit, something probably didn't work there.

Maybe the load order? Mine looks like that:

Nemesis, <you probably have FNIS output here>, Nemesis output, DD, DDtoDAR.

Make sure that all the dd conversion is turned on when you are updating FNIS and Nemesis, so both generators are aware that they are not supposed to use FNIS animations for movement.

I can't comment on the manual overwriting of files, because I kinda assume that not using mod organizers is a highly personal choice of a very experienced user, so I didn't really test that path ? although, even that shouldn't probably crash the game outright, as I didn't put anything... too game breaking there?