42 minutes ago, alexsl said:

i did i downloaded better blowjob but that did absolutely nothing. Roggvnir adjustable gag doesnt work on AE because one of the requirement doesnt work on 1.6.64 so i'm not sure what to do.

You're going to have to take apart your mod list. Start with DD and it's requirements only on a new game. Make sure that's working first. Then add your other mods in one at a time.

10 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Sorry for bothering you again... ?

I have added the four DD mods as masters to the Immersive Interaction mod. In SSEEdit, I can now select various DD devices, but it looks different than the syntax you suggested (see screenshot in spoiler section).

My idea is to add "WornHasKeyword" with value "Equal to 0" and adding an armbinder keyword (and yoke etc.). But how do the values in your example (0x062539 and the others) correspond to the KYWD values as seen in SSEEdit?

NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x062539) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x02C531) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00CA3A) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x060A46) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x0866B8) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x05F4BA) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00CA3A) AND

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9e1f27e9cc22449df25e4c55448f374b.png

First 4 numbers (0x000) is just a variable for DAR, I think, because those numbers differ for every user (either load order or something else is affecting them, I forgot), so your 1200 should be fine. ✌️

On 5/5/2023 at 4:25 PM, Kinkycollars said:

which *.pex file to replace? and/or what should not be rewritten?

This error is probably printed by zadlibs.pex

Spoiler

Screenshot 2023-05-06 183935.png

Edited by krzzp
spoiler
2 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

There is a problem here ... but there is no solution for it in the help or installation requirements.

The thing is... i installed what i found ... But... he doesn't seem to notice.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.65daf2db66d51799b9d44008e4973f48.jpeg

1. Make sure your racemenu is working. Netimmerse was replaced by skee in SE/AE.

2. This is yet another thing that can break if you have old scripts overwriting DD.

I'm assuming since the message is partially non english, it was translated from LE before 5.2, which is when kimy included the check that works for SE. Which means you are using old scripts that will break your game. Last time I'm going to say this. You keep bringing up problems that are only problems because you're using old translations. Find a 5.2 translation, and not one from any beta build or 5.1 or 5.0 or god forbid 4.3. Or do the translations yourself starting from 5.2, or do without translations. Script patches DO NOT work across versions. This is exactly why kimy doesn't like people patching her mod. The patches are not kept up to date and break things when installed.

For DD, the netimmerse check for the boots are in zadSlaveBootsScript.psc.

It should look like this if that function has not been overwritten by an old script. Notice, it's looking for skee if you don't have netimmerse, which is LE only. Your translation is likely missing this check, because it's for a different version. Remove it. Or stop asking for help for things you're doing to yourself. 

int Function OnEquippedFilter(actor akActor, bool silent=false)
    if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
            libs.NotifyPlayer("This device ("+deviceName+") requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed.", true)
        return 2
    EndIf
    return 0
EndFunction

On 5/6/2023 at 3:02 AM, zarantha said:

it tends to break things

And I, I know why…

Spoiler

image.jpeg.cbd45a73bec483e23b14a6d10270fd73.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.323c23f209da89d0064687797347a559.jpeg

The pictures will show this to you too...

That you... what do you see!? 

Only you know that. The bottom line... The two texts are the same --- however --- a different situation! But one thing is for sure... it's pointless now.

The reason for current - past periodic disturbances... is the coding/code sheet form saving ... mistaking?   ...or something that implies that in the game engine.

This is how you can catch the problem... The game maker Bethesda is at fault.  ...since he did NOT give the 1250 code sheet a real chance...?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.f41ea0feca7f17b6570f3b60e81d5e27.jpeg

These are... from a game stream.

So the problem can only be solved if the creator creates a "...\Interface\translations\...txt" file for the information that appears on the monitor.
If you can translate your program from English to English, you will give 100 nationalities a chance to use your own language.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

zadSlaveBootsScript.psc

Any effort greatly appreciated....really.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9c057c8c74ae3639ae415ce2378c9fac.jpeg

* what kind of error can occur with this "modification"!?

Any information is very helpful to someone...

I can't do anything with this because I'm not a programmer and I don't understand where to enter or what to modify.

There is the INI stuff that solves the control... or not. If it cannot be switched on there, then this part of the thing is dead. (it doesn't bother me... but maybe someone else does)

I know...  the own work... and the modification considered as development is always more important than the existing one and its usability.

Spoiler

I ... also just want a gaming app in my own language ... as ... maybe many others.  I have no idea ... why this CAUSES anything CHAOS!?

And no! There are no changes or rewrites and will not take place... Except for the language change (of course). The open surface is free prey... No rule applies to a sentence or word that would prohibit its naturalization form.

*Hand: Kéz
*Boots: Csizma

*Ancestor Glade: Ősök tisztása

*Your body twists in agony as you get zapped with arcane energy. When you regain your senses you find yourself locked into a skin tight rubber suit.

to: A tested a misztikus energiák áradatától vonaglik és szenved. Amikor visszanyered az érzékeid egy szoros gumiruhába zárva találod magad.

If this is... a problem, then the fault lies somewhere else.

Edited by Kinkycollars

In DD you have some spell that apparently are suppose to make the vibrator vibe. It isnt clear if it is a self spell or again NPC but yesterday i tried it and notice it didnt work on myself so what the use of the spell ?

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

In DD you have some spell that apparently are suppose to make the vibrator vibe. It isnt clear if it is a self spell or again NPC but yesterday i tried it and notice it didnt work on myself so what the use of the spell ?

The spell definitely works on follower, but i think you need a soulgem vibrator, not one of those wooden or iron or inflatable ones. And the npcs dont always exactly react to it right away, usually in my experience it takes a few whole seconds for them to play the vibrator animation,

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try a new game with only DD installed?
Make sure you don't have old versions of DD installed? No separate DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him, or DD BRRF?

Make sure you have no patches for other mods overwriting DD?

Plugin load order is correct?

DD assets

DD integration

DD expansion

DD contraptions

DD for Him

DD BRRF
DD SE patch

My story was: I installed DD once a while ago, but removed it, and now after a month or so after I installed it again. I cant remember which version was a month ago.

Besides this I wasnt installing any mods requiring DD. I also checked my mods one by one and they shouldn't have any dd patches.

Plugin order is correct.

Funny thing is that everything seems to work ingame. MCM menu is working, I have access to items via AddItemMenu. But im getting this error like every 2 minutes or so.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte bluetortoise:

Also habe ich es endlich geschafft, mich versehentlich in eine Zwangsjacke einzuschließen. Ich kann das Schloss nicht mit meinen Händen erreichen, ich kann mich nicht herauskämpfen, ich kann es nicht knacken, ich kann es nicht aufschneiden.

Was jetzt?

a) Load the save before and deal with the MCM -> SETTINGS

b) install a mod that builds on the DD framework and allows e.g. a blacksmith to help the player out of such a "jacket".

38 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

a) Load the save before and deal with the MCM -> SETTINGS

b) install a mod that builds on the DD framework and allows e.g. a blacksmith to help the player out of such a "jacket".

for reloading save, its already too late.

just downloaded DD helper, both my follower and blacksmith wont do it because the straitjacket is enchanted.

Vor 19 Minuten sagte bluetortoise:

zum nachladen von save ist es schon zu spät.

Ich habe gerade DD-Helfer heruntergeladen, sowohl mein Anhänger als auch der Schmied werden es nicht tun, weil die Zwangsjacke verzaubert ist.

no idea what kind of "enchanted" straitjacket that is supposed to be ... as I know the DD devices from the PUREM Framework ... there is nothing relevant there

such things, in my experience, only come with the changes - authors add to their DD-based mods

---

No save from before the experiment left?

I would say -> "learning curve"

---

I still highly recommend checking out the DD's MCM - especially the first page!

9 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

no idea what kind of "enchanted" straitjacket that is supposed to be ... as I know the DD devices from the PUREM Framework ... there is nothing relevant there

such things, in my experience, only come with the changes - authors add to their DD-based mods

---

No save from before the experiment left?

I would say -> "learning curve"

---

I still highly recommend checking out the DD's MCM - especially the first page!

It's a straitjacket from laura's shop mod's fetch radiant quest. After bringing back the item to the shop there's always a scene where laura would take a look at me and try to free me from it, if she fails, she will ask katarina to help, she managed to free me from it (she failed to free me in previous radiant quest and i had to go to whiterun to see someone else for help).

Katarina managed to cut the restraint off me, and then i checked my inventory, theres a "tough straitjacket", kinda just spontanously put it on and here i am...

I went into the DD MCM menu and set all the difficulty to lowest, but this straitjacket seems to be really special. examing it gives me the information that it needs the right key + is impossible to cut open. Even after changing the difficulty, every attempt to unlock / struggle / lockpick / cut open fails.

I have like 3 restraint keys on me, 1 chastity key, 1 piercing removing tool. Dont seem to be much of help.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte bluetortoise:

Es ist eine Zwangsjacke aus Lauras Shop-Mods „Fetch Radiant“-Quest. Nachdem sie den Gegenstand in den Laden zurückgebracht hat, gab es immer eine Szene, in der Laura mich ansah und versuchte, mich davon zu befreien, wenn sie scheiterte, bat sie Katarina um Hilfe, sie hat es geschafft, mich davon zu befreien (sie hat es nicht geschafft befreie mich in der vorherigen Radiant-Suche und ich musste nach Whiterun gehen, um jemand anderen um Hilfe zu bitten).

Katarina hat es geschafft, mir die Fesseln abzuschneiden, und dann habe ich mein Inventar überprüft, da ist eine "harte Zwangsjacke", irgendwie spontan angezogen und hier bin ich ...

Ich ging in das DD MCM-Menü und stellte alle Schwierigkeitsgrade auf den niedrigsten Wert, aber diese Zwangsjacke scheint wirklich etwas Besonderes zu sein. die untersuchung gibt mir die information, dass es den richtigen schlüssel braucht + ist unmöglich aufzuschneiden. Auch nach dem Ändern des Schwierigkeitsgrades schlägt jeder Versuch zu entsperren / zu kämpfen / zu öffnen / aufzuschneiden fehl.

Ich habe ungefähr 3 Fesselschlüssel bei mir, 1 Keuschheitsschlüssel, 1 Werkzeug zum Entfernen von Piercings. Scheint keine große Hilfe zu sein.

Well - of course - but then you are completely out of place here with your straitjacket ... you have to ask about it in the "Laura's Shop" tread

I use this mod myself - it is even a central element of my current story that I "blog" here in the forum (start of publication next WE)

What an author like "Laura" "changes" in her mod with a DD garment ... another mod author cannot handle

---

But why is there this important information... that the straight jacket is not the "original" DD but comes from the "Laura" mod only on request?

Even the author of the DD framework can only help to a very limited extent here.

---

Of course, they CANNOT fight their way out of this straitjacket using the DD method...if it has been altered to meet the needs of Laura's mod!!

(they are supposed to ask for help ... that's what the author wanted - so she prevents the other "paths")

A straitjacket from "Laura" can only be opened with a key from "Laura"!

---

They must start to understand - that the DD framework is just a base system - on which the mod authors build... and also adapt it for their purposes.

I'm coming back to the term "learning curve"... I too had to learn - that DD is NOT DCL or "Laura's Bondage Shop".

9 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Well - of course - but then you are completely out of place here with your straitjacket ... you have to ask about it in the "Laura's Shop" tread

I use this mod myself - it is even a central element of my current story that I "blog" here in the forum (start of publication next WE)

What an author like "Laura" "changes" in her mod with a DD garment ... another mod author cannot handle

---

But why is there this important information... that the straight jacket is not the "original" DD but comes from the "Laura" mod only on request?

Even the author of the DD framework can only help to a very limited extent here.

---

Of course, they CANNOT fight their way out of this straitjacket using the DD method...if it has been altered to meet the needs of Laura's mod!!

(they are supposed to ask for help ... that's what the author wanted - so she prevents the other "paths")

A straitjacket from "Laura" can only be opened with a key from "Laura"!

---

They must start to understand - that the DD framework is just a base system - on which the mod authors build... and also adapt it for their purposes.

I'm coming back to the term "learning curve"... I too had to learn - that DD is NOT DCL or "Laura's Bondage Shop".

Just posted over there not long ago, thanks.

10 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

* what kind of error can occur with this "modification"!?

If you translate 'skee' to 'si' you will break the script. The file name is literally 'skee.dll' in racemenu and the the scripts are called / checked with the word 'skee'. I do not know how many mistakes like this are possible. All I would know is that you need to make sure you are translating the display messages only and make sure you are not accidentally translating functions in the script. That may require you have each script open and compare what the tool thinks are strings to what is actually in the script, to train the tool. The rest of that screenshot looks ok, only that first line is a problem.

image.png.05f69b7ff04e3b17fc47b131cf779afa.png

The problem with the translations files ("...\Interface\translations\...txt") is that it only translates what is in the ESP. At this point, DD is too large to move all comments into the ESP. A great deal of the comments are in scripts with no feasible way to get them out. Yes, this makes it more difficult for translators, but there's nothing that can be done at this late a date. It would require the whole framework be rewritten and for a mod that is 10 years old, that is extremely unlikely to happen. 

Edited by zarantha

Awesome! ?

I'm probably stating the obvious, but don't forget you'll need the Dynamic Animation Replacer itself to make it work. That one's really simple, though, no need to setup it or anything - install it and it just works (c).  1.5.97 SE users need to use the DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.0 for SkyrimSE  version, it's there in the old files section of the nexus downloads.

The DD to DAR conversion must overwrite the original dd install, so make sure to keep it lower in the mod priority lists.

All props go to @Roggvir for this, I'm just standing on the shoulders of giants here.

Oh, and do please please backup, in case I've horribly screwed there somewhere ?

On 5/5/2023 at 12:10 PM, zarantha said:

I didn't change the animation option order in the fomod, just added to it. So that's how it is in LE too. Can't say that i've ever gotten that picky about the animations either, so ?‍♀️

For ropebinder fingers, did you get the bodyslide patch from the troubleshooting post? I assume you're 3BA.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

The no _1 is correct. Those are single weight models.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5394c248423510b49b998d1299af6a02.png

It looks ok on my end. That armbinder is showing up as the normal brown ropes for me. I fixed some issues with black textures for the regular ebonite armbinder texture swaps, but i don't remember what i did to tell you exactly where to look. It was in the nif bs light shader properties. The textures were correct, it was some other property that i had to remove or change. Gimme a bit to think on it.

Oh, I missed the bodyslide patch and it did solve the issue

Do the various plugs have differences? I see the description of some mention pleasure, some will provide also pain.

Do they work on npc only if you use the vibration spell? I have used the plugs on my followers, and even without the spell, occasionally they will play some "horny" animations. Can they have orgasm from that? I tried to monitor their arousal, see if it drops down, but it is hard to follow them around all the time and wait for one of them to play the animation/sound.

Do the piercings do anything? I see there are also some that have (shock) in their name, do they also provide some random pleasure to npcs like the plugs do?

11 hours ago, bluetortoise said:

Do the various plugs have differences? I see the description of some mention pleasure, some will provide also pain.

Do they work on npc only if you use the vibration spell? I have used the plugs on my followers, and even without the spell, occasionally they will play some "horny" animations. Can they have orgasm from that? I tried to monitor their arousal, see if it drops down, but it is hard to follow them around all the time and wait for one of them to play the animation/sound.

Do the piercings do anything? I see there are also some that have (shock) in their name, do they also provide some random pleasure to npcs like the plugs do?

There's soul gem plugs and solid metal plugs and pear plugs and inflatable plugs...

Some will trigger vibrations, but may or may not let you orgasm. Some will shock you instead. I believe those are limited to the soul gem plugs.

The soul gem piercings do the same things as the plugs. Vibration or shocking. Other piercings do nothing.

No idea on NPCs. Never been a thing I cared about.