18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Then either you installed wrong or your bodyslide is not set up right.  What mod manager are you using?

Are you launching bodyslide from your mod manager?

Im using MO2, but i run from the folder.

I'll try to run through MO

Edited by Garadons
1 hour ago, Garadons said:

Im using MO2, but i run from the folder.

I'll try to run through MO

That won't work. You have to set up bodyslide as an executable in mo, then launch from the menu where you run skse from. If you don't launch from MO, then the virtual file system isn't set up for the run and all you'll see is what is in that one folder. Google some tutorials for bodyslide and mo2. the fallout ones will work just as well, it doesn't have to be skyrim.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That won't work. You have to set up bodyslide as an executable in mo, then launch from the menu where you run skse from. If you don't launch from MO, then the virtual file system isn't set up for the run and all you'll see is what is in that one folder. Google some tutorials for bodyslide and mo2. the fallout ones will work just as well, it doesn't have to be skyrim.

Well, I figured out the BodySlide, now things with DD are displayed there, but the game also crashes after loading the save from the main menu.

7 minutes ago, Garadons said:

Reinstalling XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended did not help, and I have no more options for what to do :).

Check your load order and install order

XP32 skeleton should only be over-written by the creature skeletons (MNC, HCOS)

Can typically be seen in FNIS output window (99 bones instead of 126)

3 hours ago, Tobitup said:

Hi, i have a problem with furniture. When i press PageUP on furniture or NPC nothing happens. 

Did you reassign the key in the MCM?

Do you have the key assigned in a different mod's MCM?

Do you have a papyrus log when the issue occurred?

13 hours ago, Garadons said:

In general, I realized what the problem was, I had too many animations, I was told to check their number, but I did not pay attention to this, since I have an extended version of FNIS.

zarantha judge007 Thank you very much for taking your time with me and trying to help. All the best to you

We saw this a lot more going to DD 4.3, as DD added a lot of animations then. FNIS XXL increases your theoretical max animations, what you can actually have depends on your computer and the mods you have. Learn what your setup can handle. Generally, it will be somewhere between 10k and 12k, which is why we say get your animation count under 10,000 for troubleshooting this.

I have been having an issue with the DeviousDevices.dll. I have tried a few things that I have seen mentioned here like redownloading it changing the options I use in the fomod and manually placing the dll in skse. I also checked that my SKSE was up to date and I just can not fine the issue. I am using Vortex if you need any more information to help me just let me know I will get it.

1 hour ago, freeuser8982 said:

I have been having an issue with the DeviousDevices.dll. I have tried a few things that I have seen mentioned here like redownloading it changing the options I use in the fomod and manually placing the dll in skse. I also checked that my SKSE was up to date and I just can not fine the issue. I am using Vortex if you need any more information to help me just let me know I will get it.

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z is compatible with the latest versions of SKSE for SE (2.0.17 to 2.0.19) and VR (2.0.12). Make sure you downloaded the right mod and didn't accidentally install the LE version.

Make sure you're installing the SE DLL version if you're on SE and the VR DLL version if you're on VR. They are not interchangeable.

Make sure you do NOT have DDi installed separately, as that was for LE and will have the wrong DLL.

Make sure nothing (with the exception of Zaz) is overwriting DD.

Edited by zarantha
21 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you reassign the key in the MCM?

Do you have the key assigned in a different mod's MCM?

Do you have a papyrus log when the issue occurred?

Key? You mean button? Yes.

Oh, i found the solution, PageUp was used for another mod. Thank you.

ScreenShot54.png

Does anyone know where to get source files ? I want to edit some stuff to my liking in creation kit but everytime i try to load DD scripts i keep getting 'error while reloading scripts' which apparently means source files were not included in the mod. I have the bare minimum understanding to modding so I have no clue if what i'm saying is correct or if the source file is included somewhere or somehow so if any of you can point me to the right direction, that'd be great. 

32 minutes ago, iwannamodsjr. said:

Does anyone know where to get source files ? I want to edit some stuff to my liking in creation kit but everytime i try to load DD scripts i keep getting 'error while reloading scripts' which apparently means source files were not included in the mod. I have the bare minimum understanding to modding so I have no clue if what i'm saying is correct or if the source file is included somewhere or somehow so if any of you can point me to the right direction, that'd be great. 

There's an option in the DCL installer to install the source files. Reinstall and select it, or open the archive and copy it out.

DD source files are installed by default

There are 3rd party requirements to compile DD and DCL scripts.
SkyUI SDK - google this, the old version (5.1) is the latest

Bathing in Skyrim

Aradia's devices - somewhere on LL, google will probably find it faster. it's LE only, but you only need the scripts. get rid of the rest of the mod if you don't want to convert and use it.

FNIS - had to decompile or extract these I think

XP32 - had to get the LE version I think, then do some hacking of one of the source to get it to compile

FNIS Sexy Move

consoleutil - had to decompile or extract these I think

mfg console - probably the LE scripts, or one or more mfg mods in SE

UI Extensions - had to decompile or extract these I think

I don't compile with the CK, it sucks too much. So the ones labeled "had to decompile or extract these I think" might be fine if the source files are in BSAs, I don't know. I've had a bunch of loose source files I use for a long time now, and don't recall everything I did to get set up.

I use this to compile now:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23852

Another one that works is a notepad++ extension:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13362

Edited by zarantha
and DD source comment since I forgot what thread i'm on
19 hours ago, iwannamodsjr. said:

Does anyone know where to get source files ?

Plus source files are in LE version location by default

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source

You need copy all .psc files from here to:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts

This is SE version source files location

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Plus source files are in LE version location by default

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source

You need copy all .psc files from here to:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts

This is SE version source files location

One more thing, if you unzipped the Scripts.rar file in Data folder after installing CK, reinstall the SKSE files or else some compiling errors would come as the default psc files lack the SKSE functions.

Hi, im kinda new to modding, never figured out how to change the load order or whats loot. i managed to use slal with an animation pack, using a cbbe body replacer and sos. my questions are, if you can help me? what are the 3 files at the end? (asset, expansion) on another forum, someone mentionned you could spawn the items ingame with commands or additemmenu? i know that its a framework, but all the mods using it dont please me at all: im a lord, kidnapping , and capturing people to turn them in slaves (rp lol, dont have any slave mods) i just wanted a mod with DD that add all these items that you can place wherever you want, make npc use them,and thats it! but they are all the same mods that just look like deviously cursed loot.So if someone know a mod that can do that, or if they know how to place and use these furnitures and costume on npc, i would gladly listen. thanks!

1 hour ago, dokrin3 said:

Hi, im kinda new to modding, never figured out how to change the load order or whats loot. i managed to use slal with an animation pack, using a cbbe body replacer and sos. my questions are, if you can help me? what are the 3 files at the end? (asset, expansion) on another forum, someone mentionned you could spawn the items ingame with commands or additemmenu? i know that its a framework, but all the mods using it dont please me at all: im a lord, kidnapping , and capturing people to turn them in slaves (rp lol, dont have any slave mods) i just wanted a mod with DD that add all these items that you can place wherever you want, make npc use them,and thats it! but they are all the same mods that just look like deviously cursed loot.So if someone know a mod that can do that, or if they know how to place and use these furnitures and costume on npc, i would gladly listen. thanks!

Loot - install somewhere and set up your mod manager to launch it. If you're using Vortex you don't need it, Vortex has a built in version.
https://loot.github.io/

Additem menu is a mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

Do not try to use the devices from Assets directly, many of them do not have the scripts attached, so they won't lock or use the poses to bind your arms. Use the devices from Expansion.

They can be spawned with the console command "player.additem <id> <# to add>. The exact object id depends on what your load order is, so they are often written XX123456, where XX is the number of the mod's load order. If you're not familiar with the console, stick with the mod additem menu.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

The Devious Devices SE installer has the following plugins. Do not download them from elsewhere, those would be the unconverted and old versions for LE.

They go in the order listed. For Him and BRRF (Beast Race Refits) are optional and must be selected during the install.

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

Devious Devices For Him.esp

Devious Devices - BRRF.esp

Devious Devices SE patch.esp

SexLab Dialogues has dom options. Get it from DBF's SE thread. The dom options may still need to be developed, i'm not sure on that since I usually uncheck dom. You can get to the LE link for the description in his signature.

Spoiler

image.png.59190bd991dcb93110dd9de1907fed30.png

Some other ideas for your play type here:

Edited by zarantha
Forgot the one i do know..
10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Loot - install somewhere and set up your mod manager to launch it. If you're using Vortex you don't need it, Vortex has a built in version.
https://loot.github.io/

Additem menu is a mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

Do not try to use the devices from Assets directly, many of them do not have the scripts attached, so they won't lock or use the poses to bind your arms. Use the devices from Expansion.

They can be spawned with the console command "player.additem <id> <# to add>. The exact object id depends on what your load order is, so they are often written XX123456, where XX is the number of the mod's load order. If you're not familiar with the console, stick with the mod additem menu.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

The Devious Devices SE installer has the following plugins. Do not download them from elsewhere, those would be the unconverted and old versions for LE.

They go in the order listed. For Him and BRRF (Beast Race Refits) are optional and must be selected during the install.

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

Devious Devices For Him.esp

Devious Devices - BRRF.esp

Devious Devices SE patch.esp

SexLab Dialogues has dom options. Get it from DBF's SE thread. The dom options may still need to be developed, i'm not sure on that since I usually uncheck dom. You can get to the LE link for the description in his signature.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.59190bd991dcb93110dd9de1907fed30.png

Some other ideas for your play type here:

thank you for your help, can you explain what are the purpose of those plugins ? you said use devices from expansion, how do i know if a device is from there if i want to spawn it? i do use vortex, and for the plugins, do i install them with vortex too?

2 hours ago, dokrin3 said:

thank you for your help, can you explain what are the purpose of those plugins ? you said use devices from expansion, how do i know if a device is from there if i want to spawn it? i do use vortex, and for the plugins, do i install them with vortex too?

Treat DDa, DDi, and DDx as the same mod, you don't need to know what each does. They are all needed for the basic framework to work properly. Even LE isn't offering them separately anymore, but you could probably find the old LE pages if you're still curious. Just don't download anything from the old pages, they're really outdated now and are not a simple conversion. The plugins are kept as separate plugins to keep it backwards compatible with older mods that check for the plugin names. Merging the plugins would break too many dependent mods at this point.

Contraptions adds more furniture and getting bound in the furniture

For Him allows males to wear the outfits

BRRF fixes the meshs so they don't look ridiculous with beast races, both sexes.

The SE patch is where i'm sticking SE specific changes that haven't been added to the base ESMs. Mostly just some stray texture fixes and adding forearms/calves so the outfits don't have huge gaps at the wrists and ankles.

You download the zip (.7z file) linked from the view file button on the first post of this thread and install that with vortex. The archive is a fomod, it will offer you some choices during install.

In the additem menu mod, you will see a selection of all esps/esms in your load order when not using the search spell/shout. If you select DDx, it will let you browse through all devices in ddx. If you're using the console, you need to know what the load order code is for DDx. The numbers indicate what mod it's from.