2 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@zarantha

I would like to ask you, is there any progress and is there any specific solution for straitjackets in Outfit studio? If so, can you tell me something, I'm very interested

Posting the response here too for others to find/see.

No, there's no fixes for overlays showing when the arms are hidden.

We are able to conform the straitjackets in outfit studio by posing the reference shape, but that has no effect on the pose used in game because the in game pose uses specific animations and we can't change the animation.

I'll also say this must be a racemenu issue. If you use overlays and then play the vanilla start, I've seen my arm overlays (with no arms) obscure my vision briefly during the time when you are getting ready to have your head chopped off. No DDs are in play at that time.

In the end, the overlays shouldn't show when the reference shape has been edited to remove the body part they are overlaying. It's not something fixable in DD or in outfit studio.

I can't figure this mod out. Is it only a framework for other mods or is it a standalone?

Does it only work if the player character is female?

You mention:

Bondage Furniture Features
- Sex scene support to allow playing animations with one actor locked in the device.

- Full NPC Support: All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!

- Intuitive Interfaces: No need to use spells, shouts, or other quirky methods to enjoy these devices! Just click them in your inventory and choose what you want to do with them via the easy to use interaction menu!

- Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag.

Q: Where can I get the items in game?
A: DD itself won't equip anything on you. It is a library of bondage items and mechanics related to them. You will need mods actually using the framework, such as Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Followers or Shout Like a Virgin.

But you never mention how to actually trigger the sex scenes? I can get an NPC on the furniture but when I try to trigger a sexlab scene with them the furniture disappears. It doesn't seem to matter what option I choose. Do I need one of these other mods to do it?

1 hour ago, fgortwsfsg said:

I can't figure this mod out. Is it only a framework for other mods or is it a standalone?

Does it only work if the player character is female?

You mention:

Bondage Furniture Features
- Sex scene support to allow playing animations with one actor locked in the device.

- Full NPC Support: All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!

- Intuitive Interfaces: No need to use spells, shouts, or other quirky methods to enjoy these devices! Just click them in your inventory and choose what you want to do with them via the easy to use interaction menu!

- Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag.

Q: Where can I get the items in game?
A: DD itself won't equip anything on you. It is a library of bondage items and mechanics related to them. You will need mods actually using the framework, such as Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Followers or Shout Like a Virgin.

But you never mention how to actually trigger the sex scenes? I can get an NPC on the furniture but when I try to trigger a sexlab scene with them the furniture disappears. It doesn't seem to matter what option I choose. Do I need one of these other mods to do it?

You do realize, that you already gavethe answer to yourself, do you? ? (Hint, look for the text I marked in red ;) )

3 hours ago, fgortwsfsg said:

DD will work for males if you install the For Him option. It is a framework. You need other mods to make use of it, including for sex scenes.

Where your confusion may be coming from is there is 'Deviously Cursed Loot' by the same author that acts as the plugin to make use of the DD objects. You don't need to use DCL, it's just the easiest to find and is tightly integrated with DD. There are other mods that use DD.

The other features you listed are also features that other mods make use of. I.E. a mod equips a chastity belt, then tells DD to start a sex scene. DD will look at it's animation list and go, fine, here's a list of animations you can use for sex while you have a belt on, we'll use one of these.

Some with furniture. Mod says, lock the player in stocks. DD goes fine, done. Player can use the E key to try to get out of the stocks that the mod asked for. Starting a sex scene through a mod using DD will respect that you're in furniture. If you just drop it down and use debug option to start sex, it's possible DD may not know you're bound to intercept and use the animation filter. There's also an option in DD's MCM that when unchecked lets more animations be used at the cost of furniture or other blocking outfits may not show up during sex.

You can equip the outfits on yourself, the ones binding hands or hobbling your legs  will automatically use those animations, you don't need to do anything else. Or a mod can equip it for you or an NPC.

20 minutes ago, Lustnt said:

are there any locations where these furniture exist, so I could just use them?

Depends on what mods you have in addition to DD. Since DD is a framework, it doesn't add them to the world itself.

If you have DCL  9.0, you can go to the new inn in Riverwood.

57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Depends on what mods you have in addition to DD. Since DD is a framework, it doesn't add them to the world itself.

If you have DCL  9.0, you can go to the new inn in Riverwood.

ah I see, thanks.

And so, let's get started. After installing DD, there were two problems:

- The game crashes when loading a save.

- I can't find DD devices in BodySlide (Maybe I'm just not looking there).

This is the first time I install DD, and in general I am new to mods for Skyrim, do not judge strictly.

Oh, and yes, I use a translator.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Edited by Garadons

It sounds like you installed it wrong Garadons. I would try to reinstall it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the replies earlier.

DD will work for males if you install the For Him option. It is a framework. You need other mods to make use of it, including for sex scenes.

I didn't even know this existed. I downloaded it, thanks.

Where your confusion may be coming from is there is 'Deviously Cursed Loot' by the same author that acts as the plugin to make use of the DD objects. You don't need to use DCL, it's just the easiest to find and is tightly integrated with DD. There are other mods that use DD.

My confusion was mostly that the mod said it had sex scene support with sexlab, so I thought DD must be the framework for SL or something. I don't know.

The other features you listed are also features that other mods make use of. I.E. a mod equips a chastity belt, then tells DD to start a sex scene. DD will look at it's animation list and go, fine, here's a list of animations you can use for sex while you have a belt on, we'll use one of these.

That makes sense.

Some with furniture. Mod says, lock the player in stocks. DD goes fine, done. Player can use the E key to try to get out of the stocks that the mod asked for. Starting a sex scene through a mod using DD will respect that you're in furniture. If you just drop it down and use debug option to start sex, it's possible DD may not know you're bound to intercept and use the animation filter. There's also an option in DD's MCM that when unchecked lets more animations be used at the cost of furniture or other blocking outfits may not show up during sex.

Okay I must still not be understanding then. My problem is this:

Player Character: Male

Follower: Female

I use the hotkey to get the follower into the furniture. Follower undresses and stays in furniture. I use sexlab (SL) dialogue to trigger sex scene (I've tried multiple attempts and selected every single option). Player character undresses. Follower flashes (I assume they are undressing again) and sex scene starts without furniture (it disappears).

I downloaded Bondage Furniture World and Deviously Cursed Loot. I ran FNIS.

I tried the same steps again. Same issue occurs. I tried spawning the furniture using additemmenu (I get the item and drop it into the world - this spawns it) and I've used furniture found in the world from Bondage Furniture World. Same result. Furniture is disappearing at start of sex scene.

So I was like okay. It sounds like an animation conflict and maybe a load order issue. I moved DD ahead of SL in my load order. Attempt all the same steps again, same issue. I gotta be doing something wrong here.

My question is this: how do I trigger a sex scene with a NPC and keep the furniture in it? Can anyone tell me step by step what they did and options they chose in the MCM to get it work? Or maybe this mod doesn't do this?

I've tried enabling/disabling every option I could think of in the MCM for these mods but I just can't get it to work. I've spent hours trying to figure this out because the mod seems really awesome and I would love to be able to use it.

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, fgortwsfsg said:

I didn't even know this existed. I downloaded it, thanks.

NO! Do not download it separately! It's an installer option in the file you downloaded from this thread. Reinstall "Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z"

image.png.339ac59c07188783e4af0b6b1d1040bd.png

I don't use bondage furniture world, can't help you with that. Honestly, I don't do much with followers at all, I hate them and most users here are tying their character up. I'm trying to see if Inigo or Lucien will change my mind on followers.

With DCL, go to riverwood and see if you can tie your follower up in the inn there through dialog. You can also get yourself into furniture in there and try testing that way. Can't remember at the moment if I had random attacks stuck in the furniture in the escape room or not. Arresting yourself and getting stuck in stocks will usually result in getting a sex scene randomly,  if you have POP, it will use some of the furniture and your follower can be arrested and stuck in stocks too.

Otherwise, you might try asking in the LE DCL thread about how to get followers into furniture and sexing them there. Or maybe someone else here knows.

@Elsidia Were you able to get followers and furniture working?

43 minutes ago, Garadons said:

And so, let's get started. After installing DD, there were two problems:

- The game crashes when loading a save.

- I can't find DD devices in BodySlide (Maybe I'm just not looking there).

This is the first time I install DD, and in general I am new to mods for Skyrim, do not judge strictly.

Oh, and yes, I use a translator.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

First, you got the SE download  from this thread right?

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z

What mod manager are you using?

Bodyslides start with CBBE SE. If you're checking groups, you need these groups I have checked. You may also have the 4.3 3BA one if you downloaded the 3BBB bodyslides. If you need them, they're in the troubleshooting post.

image.png.6a97469b951e0fb1e3608c7444a91667.png

If you aren't  checking groups, DD outfits  start with DDA OR DDX:
image.png.a3a21989027d0884910add72d9873be0.png

How many animations do you have after running FNIS? Your computer may not be able to handle a lot, try to keep it under 10000 if you can, remove a few SLAL packs if you need to.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Were you able to get followers and furniture working?

You can only put follower into furniture. Also followers ignore furniture and can go with it. Sasha also if need masturbate goes with furniture to bed and do it) Sex in furniture seems works only with pillory - there is some animations and if you choose it - it can change a roles with you.  Also it's use furniture not in world but spawn new from animation. All other sex scenes hide a furniture and do sex.

Edited by Elsidia

So I'm having a problem with the mod, every time any mod or myself tries to equip some certain devices it wont equip it. I eventually got to a point of why, couse when I try and remove one of these problem items from my inventory it comes up with "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious devices, pls check the log for more information, error text: IsWearingDevice received none augment."

so here is my problems
1. I don't know where the log is
2. I'm pretty sure I have installed it correctly since this is my 5'th time or so I have installed this mod

I have also done some searching and I cant find anybody else having the issue

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
(oh also if your gonna ask for a mod list or something along those lines pls write how to do so)

Did you use bodyslide on the outfits to match your NPC/PC body to the outfits? They wont equip or make the NPC/PC invisible if you don't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO! Do not download it separately! It's an installer option in the file you downloaded from this thread. Reinstall "Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z"

Ah, my bad lol. I didn't see it. I went ahead and uninstalled everything including bondage furniture world because I forgot it used ZAP, not DD. I reinstalled DD with that option and DCL.

With DCL, go to riverwood and see if you can tie your follower up in the inn there through dialog.

I couldn't find the furniture here. I tried tying up the PC and random NPCs.

You can only put follower into furniture. Also followers ignore furniture and can go with it. Sasha also if need masturbate goes with furniture to bed and do it) Sex in furniture seems works only with pillory - there is some animations and if you choose it - it can change a roles with you.  Also it's use furniture not in world but spawn new from animation. All other sex scenes hide a furniture and do sex.

If I'm understanding what you're saying here correctly, basically I need to choose the correct sexlab dialogue and scene in order to trigger the pillory option because it's the only furniture that works. Is that right? ZAZ animations worked like that. The only furniture it had was pillory. Are you thinking of ZAZ, not DD maybe?

I use Sexlab Tools (mod) in order to choose the SL scene and change the stages. I went through every dialogue option and I didn't see anything that said pillory or any animation that used it.

I put DD items on my followers and this triggered a different animation (one that kept the bindings basically) but there was only 1 scene option for it. So maybe I need to have my follower in a specific DD item in order to trigger the pillory option? I grabbed a few different DD items using additemmenu but couldn't see any different scene/stage options.

Do I need a mod other than DD and DCL to use the furniture? What is POP? Prison Overhaul Patch?

Edited by fgortwsfsg
4 minutes ago, fgortwsfsg said:

I couldn't find the furniture here. I tried tying up the PC and random NPCs.

If you have DCL 9.0, there's a new inn in Riverwood with all the bondage stuff. It's behind the sleeping giant inn, across the path from gerder's.

POP is Prison Overhaul Patched.

Edited by zarantha
3 hours ago, zarantha said:

First, you got the SE download  from this thread right?

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z

What mod manager are you using?

Bodyslides start with CBBE SE. If you're checking groups, you need these groups I have checked. You may also have the 4.3 3BA one if you downloaded the 3BBB bodyslides. If you need them, they're in the troubleshooting post.

image.png.6a97469b951e0fb1e3608c7444a91667.png

If you aren't  checking groups, DD outfits  start with DDA OR DDX:
image.png.a3a21989027d0884910add72d9873be0.png

How many animations do you have after running FNIS? Your computer may not be able to handle a lot, try to keep it under 10000 if you can, remove a few SLAL packs if you need to.

I just don't have these groups.

изображение_2021-07-20_042732.png

Ohhh, so DCL adds a 2nd inn to Riverwood? I'll take another look then. Thanks.

Taking a look at POP, it looks like it also uses ZAZ.

I found this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157040-devious-skyrim-v20/

It lists mods that use DD and I wasn't seeing anything that would enable SL and furniture.

I stopped using ZAZ because it seemed limited but I think I didn't give it a fair chance. I was able to use DD furniture and ZAZ together, so I'm gonna play around with this more.

You know, it's funny. This rabbit hole all started because I wanted to create a sex dungeon in a player home lol. I think these 2 mods should achieve that.

Thanks again

Edited by fgortwsfsg
23 minutes ago, TheDanishMuggle said:

So I'm having a problem with the mod, every time any mod or myself tries to equip some certain devices it wont equip it. I eventually got to a point of why, couse when I try and remove one of these problem items from my inventory it comes up with "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious devices, pls check the log for more information, error text: IsWearingDevice received none augment."

so here is my problems
1. I don't know where the log is
2. I'm pretty sure I have installed it correctly since this is my 5'th time or so I have installed this mod

I have also done some searching and I cant find anybody else having the issue

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
(oh also if your gonna ask for a mod list or something along those lines pls write how to do so)

Go through the troubleshooting post and make sure you don't have the problem mods installed. Also make sure that nothing else is overwriting DD's scripts. Zaz overwrites some meshes, that's ok. Nothing else should overwrite DD.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Sometimes, especially if you have script lag, the devices get bugged, you need to remove the devices with the console.

Try dropping everything, or stick it in a container like a barrel. Then on the console, check your inventory ("inv") and see if there's anything else from any of the DD mods listed. You should know what the load order ID is for the DD mods for this - it will be a two character hex code. Anything starting with the two characters of the DD mods is a DD item. If there are some devices you can't see in your normal inventory, remove them with "player.removeitem itemcode"

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

Get a papyrus log when the issue occurs. Replace Skyrim with Skyrim SE in the path.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368/

DDi.log is in \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE, but I've never had to use it for anything. won't hurt to look though.

Might be a variation of this bug on the LE description. Make sure you don't have duplicate devices.

Spoiler

- Attempting to interact with a specific device while having multiple instances of it in your inventory is ill-advised, due to a Skyrim engine bug/limitation. Doing so will unpredictably cause Skyrim to not send the Papyrus events that the devices require to function (OnUnequipped / OnEquipped), leading to a device visually being equipped, despite being unequipped in your inventory. If you encounter this issue, remove all but one copy of the problem-device from your inventory, then re-equip said device.

I only found an ancient bug with that text on the DCL LE thread. I would lean towards an install issue or something overwriting DD scripts if you're seeing it.

2 minutes ago, fgortwsfsg said:

@Garadons I found the outfits easier to find using the outfit filter, not group. I searched DDX, DCL and DDA (I think DD only adds the DDX outfits though, these might be other mods).

DD is DDA (assets) and DDX (expansion). DCL is cursed loot. Not all the DCL outfits were tagged DCL, if I remember right. So using the group or building everything is the only way to get those done.

6 hours ago, fgortwsfsg said:

If I'm understanding what you're saying here correctly, basically I need to choose the correct sexlab dialogue and scene in order to trigger the pillory option because it's the only furniture that works. Is that right? ZAZ animations worked like that.

I'm not use a lot but can say that there is no way by trigger furniture animations legally.  You can test animations by select actors and run it from MCM. I use for that ZAZ. Also remember that ZAZ doesn't like a DCL and have some conflicts.

If you have installed DCL then sometimes there can trigger pillory sex when you are locked into pillory in city center as guard punishment and usually random times guards use this for rape while you are in pillory. That can only means that those animations is inside DCL or DDC or DD and DCL in random times uses it for scenes. The same is when you are in DCL prison, but i don't see those animations either. If you have installed ZAZ and rebuild old animations from Sexlab, this time when rape starts there can be sex scene with pillory. (DCL do rapes). But i feel that those build animations mess up with  DD items (remove illegally).

Hi all,

I discover this mod called Sink or Swim at the Nexus. This mod makes the player in heavy armor walk under water instead of swimming. This will generally help with devices like the armbinder where swimming animation is not available...

Now the problem is this mod makes it so it's heavy armor only. This comes to my question, how do I correctly add keywords to convert some devices to heavy armor? I tried using sseedit to add keywords like armorheavy, armorgauntlets,  and change the type to heavy armor. The stats reflect in game as heavy armor correctly, but the mod doesn't register such changes, and the pc still swim instead of sink...

Am I missing something? Also the icon for the edited devices only show a gray shield instead of gray gauntlets or boots, like normal armors...

Edited by EdwardGein89
words
9 minutes ago, EdwardGein89 said:

Hi all,

I discover this mod called Sink or Swim at the Nexus. This mod makes the player in heavy armor walk under water instead of swimming. This will generally help with devices like the armbinder where swimming animation is not available...

Now the problem is this mod makes it so it's heavy armor only. This comes to my question, how do I correctly add keywords to convert some devices to heavy armor? I tried using sseedit to add keywords like armorheavy, armorgauntlets,  and change the type to heavy armor. The stats reflect in game as heavy armor correctly, but the mod doesn't register such changes, and the pc still swim instead of sink...

Am I missing something? Also the icon for the edited devices only show a gray shield instead of gray gauntlets or boots, like normal armors...

It's not a keyword

Spoiler

image.png.765a64f2541adb8a53bc3e6a07fa3f56.png

Under BOD2 - Armor Type