On 6/22/2021 at 6:00 AM, icelandia said:

I managed to get everything to work - fantastic job by the way - except the creature toggle.

"Use animation filter for creatures" in the mod menu says that it should hide the restraints if a creature is involved. This is not happening.

I second this, It seems that if you wear a device that covers both holes, the animation filter does not remove the device, and instead forces the DDBelted Animation scene.

23 hours ago, Sarif3 said:

Alright, I think I found the culprit. The problem comes from SOS, the DD belts and vanilla armors were all using the correct slots after all. If I tag the current armor/clothing as "revealing" in the SOS MCM menu, the belts can be equipped normally without any problems. Still not sure why SOS is doing that, but at least there's a workaround. 

iirc, sos grabs body armors and adds slot 52 to them to the penis doesn't show through armors when it's not supposed to. But I've never had an issue with using belts, armor, and sos together so I think it is still something in your setup.

I've had to mark some custom armor as revealing to show up, but never DD items. weird. Glad you found a workaround though.

On 8/1/2021 at 3:44 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

When wearing Slave Rubber Gloves or Rubber Gloves with D-links, I’ve yet to have an NPC lock them, even with the chance at 100%.  I should also not that it seems to be a low (maybe 1%) chance that any given NPC will offer to pay me money to put me in bondage (I think this is DCL).

I think this is because even at 100%, other events may occur, even 'nothing'. The only way to really set something to 100% is to set all other chances to 0%. You don't have that flexibility though with NPC comments, so it's still basically a RNG, you'll get a comment or some other action, but there's no way to say 'make every NPC i talk to lock the gloves'.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I think this is because even at 100%, other events may occur, even 'nothing'. The only way to really set something to 100% is to set all other chances to 0%. You don't have that flexibility though with NPC comments, so it's still basically a RNG, you'll get a comment or some other action, but there's no way to say 'make every NPC i talk to lock the gloves'.

I get that, but are you sure the event is actually triggering?  I talked to probably at least a dozen NPCs with both types of gloves with no event.

1 hour ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I get that, but are you sure the event is actually triggering?  I talked to probably at least a dozen NPCs with both types of gloves with no event.

It was always pretty rare for me. Tried testing, but i'm currently on a DCL quest, so it looks like things like that are disabled - I'm getting sex attacks are blocked in my papyrus log.

I can check on my new game tomorrow or the next day, still need to set up all the mcms.

You could check if you're on a quest according to the DCL MCM. If you are, finish the quest and try again.

i have an issue, when a sex/rape scene is initiated the devices are removed for the scene then placed back on, and also the npcs dont have any dialogue when you talk to them about anything devious devices related, i was wondering if there is a mod that i can install to make some more dialogue options, or atleast some subtitles. Thanks.

7 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I get that, but are you sure the event is actually triggering?

I spent a few hours to try understand how it works. it's triggers a locking thing for sure. I was lucky to see it. But... there is big but.

This event triggers if you allowed device comments. And device comments have cooldown 1 hour. But even if you set 0.5 hour and even if you set all device comments chances to zero, still it's randomly trigger any device comment. And even if lock even is set to 100% it's never choose this dialogue in 100% chance. It's randomly takes any bondage dialogue option and even if chance is set to zero, ends with nothing.

At this moment if you want trigger this event 100% you need use console.

Spoiler

help dcur_dev

check variable dcur_devicecommentallowed

It's must be 1 - that means device cool-down time is ended and can be hear next comment

now before talk to NPC do

set dcur_devicecommentinconsequential to 1

Talk to NPC and got locked rubber gloves if chance is set 100% gloves will lock. If not than uses a chance what is set lock for random.

Also if you don't want to cool-down to dialogues you can set this variable too:

set dcur_devicecommentallowed to 1

and then speak with NPC and got gloves on.

7 hours ago, poprocks22 said:

i have an issue, when a sex/rape scene is initiated the devices are removed for the scene then placed back on, and also the npcs dont have any dialogue when you talk to them about anything devious devices related, i was wondering if there is a mod that i can install to make some more dialogue options, or atleast some subtitles. Thanks.

Check your animation settings in the DD MCM. If you unchecked them, that's the expected behavior.

What dialogues are you looking for? The unlock dialogues are there.

Subtitles need to be enabled in the game settings and you need to use fuz ro d'oh for them to show for mods.

Try things like devious helpers, devious followers or maybe laura's bondage shop to add more dialogue.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I spent a few hours to try understand how it works. it's triggers a locking thing for sure. I was lucky to see it. But... there is big but.

This event triggers if you allowed device comments. And device comments have cooldown 1 hour. But even if you set 0.5 hour and even if you set all device comments chances to zero, still it's randomly trigger any device comment. And even if lock even is set to 100% it's never choose this dialogue in 100% chance. It's randomly takes any bondage dialogue option and even if chance is set to zero, ends with nothing.

At this moment if you want trigger this event 100% you need use console.

Hide contents

help dcur_dev

check variable dcur_devicecommentallowed

It's must be 1 - that means device cool-down time is ended and can be hear next comment

now before talk to NPC do

Talk to NPC and got locked rubber gloves if chance is set 100% gloves will lock. If not than uses a chance what is set lock for random.

Also if you don't want to cool-down to dialogues you can set this variable too:

set dcur_devicecommentallowed to 1

and then speak with NPC and got gloves on.

Ah, that's ... kinda unusual, but it makes some sense.  I never would have expected that it shared the same 1-hour cooldown that picking up cursed loot does.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check your animation settings in the DD MCM. If you unchecked them, that's the expected behavior.

What dialogues are you looking for? The unlock dialogues are there.

Subtitles need to be enabled in the game settings and you need to use fuz ro d'oh for them to show for mods.

Try things like devious helpers, devious followers or maybe laura's bondage shop to add more dialogue.

thanks for the help, but the option for the bound scenes is checked, i jsut want to make sure im doing it right, for example, if you surrender when bound with a yoke it should normally bring the yoke in the scene right? or do you have to activate the scene a different way? like having to die while bound?

6 minutes ago, poprocks22 said:

thanks for the help, but the option for the bound scenes is checked, i jsut want to make sure im doing it right, for example, if you surrender when bound with a yoke it should normally bring the yoke in the scene right? or do you have to activate the scene a different way? like having to die while bound?

It depends on what is calling the animation, and what devices you have from what mod, and if the other NPC is a creature or not. DD handles the filter only, it doesn't start animations or surrender on it's own. If you have multiple mods that handle surrender, you could end up with conflicts that result in odd behaviors.

Ideally, DD should choose an animation that respects what devices are equipped and not remove them if everything is checked in the animation settings. (This can frequently result in only the DD Belt Solo animation being available, just a FYI.) It should intercept animations if there are DD devices and apply the filter. But a mod that's too old may not work as expected, and if you have other frameworks installed (ZAZ, Toys) the animations may be triggered through that framework and not use DD's at all.

What mod are you using to surrender with?

Exactly what devices were equipped at the time?

What NPC were you in the animation with?

If you can reproduce it, get a papyrus log after reproducing the issue and attach it. The process is the same for LE and SE, so the LE instructions are fine.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=User:DavidJCobb/Papyrus_logging

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

alright im pretty sure dd is basically compatible with any sexlab mods however the mcm will "work" like it will let me check and uncheck etc. But it has no actual affect on what gets equipped( i want the suits turned off because i use bhunp and the booby bounces in those uunp suits are ridiculous with it lol) but even if i turn off suits itself and lower all of their weights to 0 they still equip to me, Please help. I started a fresh save made sure load order was correct i just have no idea what it could be only DD does this for me everything else registers

Edited by cursedfinger
14 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

alright im pretty sure dd is basically compatible with any sexlab mods however the mcm will "work" like it will let me check and uncheck etc. But it has no actual affect on what gets equipped( i want the suits turned off because i use bhunp and the booby bounces in those uunp suits are ridiculous with it lol) but even if i turn off suits itself and lower all of their weights to 0 they still equip to me, Please help. I started a fresh save made sure load order was correct i just have no idea what it could be only DD does this for me everything else registers

Some events will equip specific items regardless of your settings. There's no way to absolutely, 100% remove a device. Are you using the BHUNP conversions? If not, then that might help your breast bounce issues.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10729-bhunp-3bbb-bodyslide-collection/

On 11/3/2018 at 4:24 PM, Pfiffy said:

So DDa has not changed: 

DDi 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx 4.2 for testing: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

The Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

And the CBBE SE Slidersets: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

What have I done? Converted meshes and animations, resaved the ESM's, added the new .dll, fixed one texture and made sure the game will start after installation. 

Note: Tesedit reports some errors in DDi before and after resaving. Not much I can do about from here. 

have fun!

Edit: Updates to DDx

Fixed the Nioverride errors in DDx, prepared the Heretic chain Models for HDT SMP. NOTE: I still have no idea, how to rework the xml's, so the models are still broken, but they look a bit better if HDT SMP is installed. 

Links don't work anymore, can someone re upload please?

1 hour ago, nikola2 said:

Links don't work anymore, can someone re upload please?

Why are you looking at an ancient post for 4.2 when the thread title and download page clearly say 5.1?

Go to the first post of this thread, click the view file button, and download from the download page.

Old versions are not supported and download links for old versions cannot be provided.

Edited by zarantha
On 8/2/2021 at 2:37 AM, Elsidia said:

Sound like you have installed noenchanment restriction mod.  Those incompatibilities is post in second post in this thread for to check. Why no one do it?

i apologize, like i said i tried looking and even now i cant seem to find where i says its incompatible. maybe im blind but would you mind linking it or possibly tell me where it is.  

45 minutes ago, otheg18o said:

would you mind linking it or possibly tell me where it is.  

Second post of this thread have link to troubleshoting post in this post are all possible conflicts, fixes and bodyslide files what have SE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2247110

And post where lead second post in this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Some events will equip specific items regardless of your settings. There's no way to absolutely, 100% remove a device. Are you using the BHUNP conversions? If not, then that might help your breast bounce issues.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10729-bhunp-3bbb-bodyslide-collection/

I was not aware there was bhunp converstion thank you, ill try it out and see how i like it, i really wanted to keep with it but seeing my breasts wrap half way around my back i just couldnt do it lol

EDIT: What the Pe set? is that the physics set for oldrim?

Edited by cursedfinger
1 hour ago, cursedfinger said:

I was not aware there was bhunp converstion thank you, ill try it out and see how i like it, i really wanted to keep with it but seeing my breasts wrap half way around my back i just couldnt do it lol

EDIT: What the Pe set? is that the physics set for oldrim?

Yes, PE is oldrim. You want the SMP versions

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes, PE is oldrim. You want the SMP versions

Actually have another issue now, after getting all the bhunp outfits in i made a new save and everything to be safe, so far i havent been equiped any devices usually by the time i make it out of helgen i have atleast 4, maybe im just getting "lucky" so far im only in riverwood. But the main issue right now is that when i or an npc has a devious devices item on there is a big black tile under them and black spots on the npc. I checked my gpu and it seemed to be fine its running about 60% and only about 65-70celcius

EDIT: Yeah its a bhunp problem ill take it on over to that thread, switched all outfits back to uunp no glitch, switched back to bhunp and it glitched again. it could just be the one dress wont know until i find more stuff, but the complimentary rubber dress for whips and chains is definitely glitched

Edited by cursedfinger