1 hour ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would actually ask to stay away from these Chain Items. They are sort of Broken (For the Eyes) as of now.

As far as I know this is an HDT SMP limitation where you can't connect a physics object between 2 bones.

What's stopping someone from making an edited version that does work? The nexus page says full permissions, meaning that modification and reuploading is okay.

45 minutes ago, TrickyK said:

As far as I know this is an HDT SMP limitation where you can't connect a physics object between 2 bones.

What's stopping someone from making an edited version that does work? The nexus page says full permissions, meaning that modification and reuploading is okay.

If you can do it, go for it. I've fixed them to the limit of my skill and the others I've worked with, and have no programming knowledge to even begin editing the dll. Basically, what's stopping someone is it's a very limited skillset along with a very niche market (bondage/chains). No one who cares can fix it more, and the ones who might be able to aren't interested in the niche problem.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Your hdt smp log is complaining about restrictive gloves, not the ankle chains. So that either means they're working or they aren't loading at all.

Do you not have DCL installed? it might be that the path to the xml on the ankle chains is pointing to DCL's path instead of DD's. I think I recall that I have that queued up to fix when we get the next version.

Go to \meshes\devious\Zaz and replace these files and see if that fixes the ankle chains.

zazanklechainsballsocket_1.nif

zazanklechainsragdolls_1.nif

zazanklechainsragdollssilver_1.nif

I'm not sure why you're getting an error with the restrictive gloves, as I don't see those errors in my log with or without hdt. If you built the no hdt versions of the gloves, the errors can be ignored.

Spoiler

What the restrictive gloves look like when working:

image.png.fae3dd811eed32dc3328cb2091cf02a8.png

What the ankle chains look like when working and before save/exiting the game:

image.png.4ec2fe69639549e320a1bb67b87146e8.png

What the ankle chains look like after relaunching the game and loading a save (only works for the ankle chains):

image.png.24e34084c8b7e83949e0a4baa0ff900b.png

33 minutes ago, dragonproudsky said:

Sorry to ask a dumb newbie question, what is the best way for me to get a device and put it in an NPC to start the SL animations?

DCL seems to be anti-player?  I just want to get something like Zaz Helper to get the fun started.

Most mods are targeted towards tying up the player.

If you still have chloe or sascha is available, you could tie her up I suppose, either through dialog or just by putting the items in her inventory, then use matchmaker (not massmatchmaker) to start the scene if you don't have something else that will give you an option to start it.

5 hours ago, dragonproudsky said:

what is the best way for me to get a device and put it in an NPC to start the SL animations?

By using Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL) mod you have options:

1) Any women enemy NPC can be surrender and put into random restraints by DCL combat surrender by 3 options:

a) randomly surrender when NPC health drops defined level and chance in % (in MCM)

b) using Dollmaker sword makes NPC surrender with one hit and put on restraints

c) using Dollmaker spell touch of control what work exactly as sword

After that you can kill her, rape her, take her valuables or make her follow you and later you can sell her to slave trader.

2) To speak with any non valuable NPC there is set up option (in MCM) dialogue [Restraints] - here you can tie up NPC but without sex. THis option is dangerous because NPC can deny it and randomly tied up both (NPC and player) or only player.

3) In Skyrim are bound girls (count configured in MCM, default 15). You can rape her, rob her or free her.

4) You can buy follower Sasha (10000 gold) from dollmaker and you have advanced menu:

a) put on her special restraints from special Sasha pack.

b) choose her wardrobe from special rubber Sasha suits

c) Do with her sex in different options and different restraints on. Note - if you or Sasha have restraints what blocks sex holes - sex is disabled.

d) put on her vibrators and belt, control vibration speed and watch her she ends in orgasm.

e) do some other stuff with her.

5) In DCL 9.0 you have Whip and chain inn where you can watch NPC sex in devices.

Mod makes more player to suffer but in MCM you can turn off some options to less harm player.

UPD: Mod have more options but those are for player suffer.

Edited by Elsidia

Greetings Kimy & Co.,

First post here.

Many thanks for fantastic mod.

I just would like to ask, in the mod description, I found this line for bondage furniture

- Alternate poses can be set to accommodate DD wrist restraints (e.g. for wearing armbinders while sitting on a wooden horse)

I was really eager to try it with an elbow armbinder, but after poking around a bit I realised it might not have been implemented --

Package[] Property BoundPoseArmbinder Auto                ; Packages containing special poses for armbinders.

This package list is declared on line 35 of zadcFurnitureScript.psc, but doesn't seem to be used in the code. Further poking around in creation kit showed that there didn't seem to be a package accommodating wooden horse with armbinder either. So I'd like to kindly ask whether this feature has been implemented, or I'm probably missing something here?

A few kinky little suggestions if you don't mind. I found that there aren't many leg restraint varieties (maybe it's just me, as I'm completely leaning into male Khajiit paws and rope restraints). Basically my only two options in the department right now are some rope leg cuffs (which I've repurposed to give a speed debuff and disallow kick combat) and a rope hobble skirt. I would really love to see some leg restraints that completely immobilises the subject, e.g., in a sitting / kneeling / hogtie position. Also rope variants of the furniture pieces would be very neat too (as they heavily utilise chains and shackles at the moment). Some different armbinder positions could be very interesting too, e.g., reverse-prayer, stacked forearms, or crossed wrists. Sorry now I sound like a needy bastard, these are merely my humble suggestions. I don't even know if I can contribute to the project in any way. I have some coding experience so maybeeeee I can help with a bit of testing and debugging, but I can't promise anything really as I have no game development experience whatsoever. Once again thanks for a great mod (the best in my opinion).

Have a nice day!

Cheers.

Edited by sebakax173
10 hours ago, sebakax173 said:

Greetings Kimy & Co.,

First post here.

Many thanks for fantastic mod.

I just would like to ask, in the mod description, I found this line for bondage furniture

I was really eager to try it with an elbow armbinder, but after poking around a bit I realised it might not have been implemented --

This package list is declared on line 35 of zadcFurnitureScript.psc, but doesn't seem to be used in the code. Further poking around in creation kit showed that there didn't seem to be a package accommodating wooden horse with armbinder either. So I'd like to kindly ask whether this feature has been implemented, or I'm probably missing something here?

A few kinky little suggestions if you don't mind. I found that there aren't many leg restraint varieties (maybe it's just me, as I'm completely leaning into male Khajiit paws and rope restraints). Basically my only two options in the department right now are some rope leg cuffs (which I've repurposed to give a speed debuff and disallow kick combat) and a rope hobble skirt. I would really love to see some leg restraints that completely immobilises the subject, e.g., in a sitting / kneeling / hogtie position. Also rope variants of the furniture pieces would be very neat too (as they heavily utilise chains and shackles at the moment). Some different armbinder positions could be very interesting too, e.g., reverse-prayer, stacked forearms, or crossed wrists. Sorry now I sound like a needy bastard, these are merely my humble suggestions. I don't even know if I can contribute to the project in any way. I have some coding experience so maybeeeee I can help with a bit of testing and debugging, but I can't promise anything really as I have no game development experience whatsoever. Once again thanks for a great mod (the best in my opinion).

Have a nice day!

Cheers.

Eh, I think you're delving into stuff I just don't look at.

This maybe better off in the dev thread if you're looking to develop your own stuff or help out with testing when the next beta starts up again:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/162/

Pretty sure I've seen the armbinder (or some other behind the back wrist restraint) on a wooden horse used in DCL during the princess LAL quest, not sure if it it's used in the new in in Riverwood. Anyway, you might want to look at DCL's scripts too.

I've seen hogtie used for some DCL events too, but I don't think they were ropes. You could probably modify/duplicate that if you really need it to be rope.

I think more rope stuff has been requested, but I don't know if it will be done for the next versions of DD/DCL.

Adding more animations - kimy has said she can add them if someone makes them and gives permission for them to be included, but she can't make the animation stuff herself. It's one of the reasons why the animation filter is a bit limited in what animations are used.

Edited by zarantha

So my character got a chastity belt with an inflatable vaginal plug attached from some in-world event (I think it was Deviously Enslaved).

After a bit, she obtains a chastity key and tries to unlock the belt. A message pop up saying something like "there's a time shield, try again in 26 hours."

She runs around and does other stuff. The next day - maybe after 26 hours, I'm not sure - she tries to unlock it again and get's a message that says something like "there's a time shield, try again in 28 hours."

Is that expected behaviour? If so, how do you actually remove the device?

Also, whenever Sexlab animations triggered it didn't seem to respect the chastity belt. All sorts of anal and vaginal sex animations played (triggered by a variety of mods) while she was wearing the belt and honestly it looked pretty silly. Is there some sort MCM setting that needs to be turned on to make a chastity belt actually protect my character's... uh... virtue? 

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

Is that expected behaviour? If so, how do you actually remove the device?

I'm not find that thing.

all chastity devices have timed shield what is set up when you put it on. In DD 5.1 i'm not test how it works but when timer goes to zero it's can be unlocked. To be honest i always use lockpick to remove belts what haven't timed lock.

In your situation i can suggest that someone of mods remove this belt and put  it back. In that case it's probably restart a timer. Maybe in sex scenes belt is removed and then put back. If belt not moving then timer goes to zero normally.

In next time activate papyrus logging then if time changes check the log. There must be information about removing belt and /or/ put it back.

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Whenever my character in Straightjacket

There is armor priority. You must set values that straitjacket have lower priority as boots and no too low priority to be rewrited by other devices. And boots must have high priority but not too high to overwrite some armor priority and got clipping. 

Edited by Elsidia
13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Eh, I think you're delving into stuff I just don't look at.

This maybe better off in the dev thread if you're looking to develop your own stuff or help out with testing when the next beta starts up again:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/162/

Pretty sure I've seen the armbinder (or some other behind the back wrist restraint) on a wooden horse used in DCL during the princess LAL quest, not sure if it it's used in the new in in Riverwood. Anyway, you might want to look at DCL's scripts too.

I've seen hogtie used for some DCL events too, but I don't think they were ropes. You could probably modify/duplicate that if you really need it to be rope.

I think more rope stuff has been requested, but I don't know if it will be done for the next versions of DD/DCL.

Adding more animations - kimy has said she can add them if someone makes them and gives permission for them to be included, but she can't make the animation stuff herself. It's one of the reasons why the animation filter is a bit limited in what animations are used.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I've downloaded DCL and looked through the content (in no way thoroughly), but unfortunately haven't found anything of note thus far. I think I'll politely ask the wooden horse question in the dev thread. I wish I could have solved the issue on my own, but I've tried everything I could to no avail -- I'm sort of a control freak who just wants to keep things between his character and himself (hence why I didn't download DCL in the first place), and I've been running my game without a female body replacer due to personal mental reasons (please don't be offended). So far all my attempts to observe a non-default wooden horse pose have resulted in crashes, and I dug up nothing relevant from xedit, CK, or the scripts.

Your help is much appreciated. Good day.

Cheers.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm not find that thing.

all chastity devices have timed shield what is set up when you put it on. In DD 5.1 i'm not test how it works but when timer goes to zero it's can be unlocked. To be honest i always use lockpick to remove belts what haven't timed lock.

In your situation i can suggest that someone of mods remove this belt and put  it back. In that case it's probably restart a timer. Maybe in sex scenes belt is removed and then put back. If belt not moving then timer goes to zero normally.

In next time activate papyrus logging then if time changes check the log. There must be information about removing belt and /or/ put it back.

Thanks!

It sounds likely that some other mod reset the timer shield. I ended up just removing it with DD Equip (well, remove all devices, then re-adding all the other items with player.additem and reequipping them) to continue playing.

Edited by Anunya
7 hours ago, sebakax173 said:

a non-default wooden horse pose have resulted in crashes

I hear that animations need XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE to successful play a animations. It's not body replacer but replaces body bones.

Also i hope you have build FNIS. I have CTD sometimes with wooden horse with pole. In original wooden horse i'm not expect this error. Or i was lucky not to see it.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I hear that animations need XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE to successful play a animations. It's not body replacer but replaces body bones.

Also i hope you have build FNIS. I have CTD sometimes with wooden horse with pole. In original wooden horse i'm not expect this error. Or i was lucky not to see it.

Thank you, I do have XP32, but that's not saying my load order is completely correct. I also rebuild FNIS after a change so hopefully that's not an issue. For the time being I'll perhaps take a more code-oriented approach instead of an experimentation-oriented one, as visual examination can put a strain on me. I've been asking on the dev thread as well, and will post a follow up question shortly (since I haven't figured it out yet). Cheers.

3 hours ago, lesu12345 said:
hi i would like to know how to free a follower from a bondage pole thank you good day

Did you try using the furniture interaction key with the follower in your crosshair?

Some of the furniture is bugged, but I can't remember if the excessive number of keys needed (100) was for the player only or npcs too.

(How) is it possible to get the textures and meshes into bsa files? I've got far too many loose files, dragging my MO2 vfs performance and Syrim startup time down.

With scripts it cannot be helped, but everything I packed into bsa works just fine so far. However, with DD all DDI, DDE, ... from the olden days seem to have been integrated into one folder - and there are just .esm, not .esp that afaik auto-load the corresponding bsa ("x.esp" loads "x.bsa" and "x - Textures.bsa"). I haven't tried packing it yet, but if it's known not to work I can save myself some needless work.

Generally, unpacking bsa that are released in mods seem to be much easier than packing them :-\

2 hours ago, BillyG said:

(How) is it possible to get the textures and meshes into bsa files? I've got far too many loose files, dragging my MO2 vfs performance and Syrim startup time down.

With scripts it cannot be helped, but everything I packed into bsa works just fine so far. However, with DD all DDI, DDE, ... from the olden days seem to have been integrated into one folder - and there are just .esm, not .esp that afaik auto-load the corresponding bsa ("x.esp" loads "x.bsa" and "x - Textures.bsa"). I haven't tried packing it yet, but if it's known not to work I can save myself some needless work.

Generally, unpacking bsa that are released in mods seem to be much easier than packing them ?

I haven't tried, but CAO should use one of the esm names for the BSA. It shouldn't matter which - all that matters is the BSA is loaded at around the same time as the first 3 esms. but probably the DDx would be best and should be fine. If there's more than one non texture bsa, use the other two esms. for him and brrf already have bsas, i wouldn't recommend using them to name the bsa.

If you run into issues, you should unpack it again first. there's been a few mods that haven't worked right for me when i tried going on a bsa spree.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you run into issues, you should unpack it again first. there's been a few mods that haven't worked right for me when i tried going on a bsa spree.

Thanks! I mostly pack bsa of the usual armor-clothing-follower standalone mods with one esp and loose files in textures and meshes, that are likely to be never ovberwritten or touched by anything else. For DD I'll have a look if it seems to work, but I know this is not the official(tm) way to run it.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Are there any settings (MCM or otherwise) I need to change to ensure that things like vaginal sex animations don't trigger when my character is wearing a chastity belt?

As long as you have all the DD MCM options for animations enabled in DD 5.1 (they are by default), then you shouldn't see any issues. Creatures are best effort though, there may be times when it can't be  avoided. If you are seeing them with all options checked, then we need the NPCs involved, the animation that's getting played and what chastity belt, and a papyrus log.

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

As long as you have all the DD MCM options for animations enabled in DD 5.1 (they are by default), then you shouldn't see any issues. Creatures are best effort though, there may be times when it can't be  avoided. If you are seeing them with all options checked, then we need the NPCs involved, the animation that's getting played and what chastity belt, and a papyrus log.

Cool. I'll keep an eye out if it happens again and if I manage to take useful notes I'll post them here :)