Hi, i am new here, sorry for stupid question, but do cuffs have bound animations? I see bound animations for heavy stuffs (armbinders, yoke etc), but i don't see bound animations for "light" ones like rope, leather cuffs, iron shackles etc

Edited by i689408

The Slave Gloves (and sometimes the boots) seem to be bugged.  I've unlocked all 4 locks on them and they won't unequip.  When I try to unequip them, it confirms that I've unlocked the final lock, and then it attempts to remove them, but they're still equipped.  

Edit: I was able to get them off by unlocking all 4 locks, then using a universal key.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
On 7/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

I've unlocked all 4 locks on them and they won't unequip

This isn't bug but script lag. Before open last lock save. Then open a last lock and exit from inventory - after time due to script lag it will remove. if you try unlock after last lock it's no more unequip.

If still not unlock load a save and try again.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:52 PM, i689408 said:

Hi, i am new here, sorry for stupid question, but do cuffs have bound animations? I see bound animations for heavy stuffs (armbinders, yoke etc), but i don't see bound animations for "light" ones like rope, leather cuffs, iron shackles etc

The cuffs that aren't locked together don't have bound animations. Without the exact names, it's hard to tell, but pretty sure the ones you are talking about aren't locked together, so they wouldn't have bound animations.

1 hour ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

DDX CBBE SE ChainHarness (Khajiit) won't build in BodySlide for some reason.

It's building ok for me. Did you install BRRF?

What error are you getting?

Do you have the files:

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE\HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE\HR_ChainHarness_kha.osd

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

It's building ok for me. Did you install BRRF?

What error are you getting?

Do you have the files:

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE\HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif

CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE\HR_ChainHarness_kha.osd

This is the message I get, and yup I checked I have those files and everything else built fine. Using MO2 if that's relevant at all. 2004254311_BodyslideErrorMessage.PNG.a30ea29c1ebf91b30dd9f81b11e90425.PNG

16 minutes ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

This is the message I get, and yup I checked I have those files and everything else built fine. Using MO2 if that's relevant at all. 2004254311_BodyslideErrorMessage.PNG.a30ea29c1ebf91b30dd9f81b11e90425.PNG

That's a path that should have been deleted, not sure why you have it still. the correct path is the one I posted. I had duplicated that bodyslide by mistake during the conversion when I had trouble finding it in the BRRF bodyslides.

To resolve, you can just copy the HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif from the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE folder to the DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone folder and rename it to DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit).nif, or edit the bodyslide output to point to the right path and file.

Edited by zarantha
18 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's a path that should have been deleted, not sure why you have it still. the correct path is the one I posted. I had duplicated that bodyslide by mistake during the conversion when I had trouble finding it in the BRRF bodyslides.

To resolve, you can just copy the HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif from the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE folder to the DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone folder and rename it to DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit).nif, or edit the bodyslide output to point to the right path and file.

Awesome thank you for the quick response and the help! *Should the SE patch load before or after for him and BRRF? (Also using PAHE Dwarven devious suit esp)

Edited by Ends_and_Memes
5 hours ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

Awesome thank you for the quick response and the help! *Should the SE patch load before or after for him and BRRF? (Also using PAHE Dwarven devious suit esp)

The order should be For Him, BRRF, then DD SE patch. No idea on the PAHE, I don't use that.

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Pretty good mod.  Upgraded from 4.0 to 5.1.  Works like a charm after FNIS and Bodyslide were run.  It even reduced the FNIS animation count from 4.0 to 5.1. 

Just to be clear, in place upgrades aren't supported for major versions, going from 4.x to 5.x requires a new game. If you used Fallrim Tools to clean your save, you may be ok, but it's still not recommended.

2 thangs my arms are cliping thow the armbinder and the ball gag is not rindring right it dose not make my mouth open like it shod it just rinders on my face and give the gag efet but it dose not ajsut the jaw to be open like it shod how can i fix this

42 minutes ago, Jimmy_G said:

2 thangs my arms are cliping thow the armbinder and the ball gag is not rindring right it dose not make my mouth open like it shod it just rinders on my face and give the gag efet but it dose not ajsut the jaw to be open like it shod how can i fix this

Did you batch build the outfits in bodyslide?

What body are you using? If you're UNP, then there's a bodyslide patch on the troubleshooting post.

Install MFG Fix and it's requirements as stated in the troubleshooting post for the gags.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Did you batch build the outfits in bodyslide?

What body are you using? If you're UNP, then there's a bodyslide patch on the troubleshooting post.

Install MFG Fix and it's requirements as stated in the troubleshooting post for the gags.

yea i have batch build the outfits thow for someresins the armbinder and corset it seems clip what do you meen by What body are you using

18 minutes ago, Jimmy_G said:

yea i have batch build the outfits thow for someresins the armbinder and corset it seems clip what do you meen by What body are you using

What mod did you install to get a nude female body?

Are you using UNP or a variant of UNP like BHUNP?

Are you using CBBE or 3BA or CBBE 3BBB?

To minimize clipping, you install the option that corresponds to your body. UNP and CBBE SE are options in the installer.

BHUNP and the 3BBB bodies require bodyslides linked in the troubleshooting post. If you're using something like Touched by Dibella (TBD), you're on your own. There might be a bodyslide conversion for it, or you might need to fix it in outfit studio yourself.

12 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Is there actually an HDT version of the nipple and vaginal piercings with collision, etc. for SE?

Always looks strange when they don't move and just stick to the tits....

No there's not. You'd need to add bones to them, then write the xmls from scratch... Unless you know of a mod that added PE physics to them in the past. Then all you'd need to do us update the strings in the nifs and write the xmls from scratch...

Not really something that's easy. Just doing the conversion of the chains from PE to SMP was a bitch, and it's still not perfect. You're welcome to try making it yourself.

Edit: You may want to watch this thread. Looks like the author is working on learning SMP to add it to those piercings.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, BruhMoment4444 said:

Do you have any other links, Mega is bad service, it's says I need to wait 5 hours just to download the file completly. It was at like 99%! 

Never had a problem with it, and there aren't alternate links.

Try using the mega client if your browser is having problems downloading.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No there's not. You'd need to add bones to them, then write the xmls from scratch... Unless you know of a mod that added PE physics to them in the past. Then all you'd need to do us update the strings in the nifs and write the xmls from scratch...

Not really something that's easy. Just doing the conversion of the chains from PE to SMP was a bitch, and it's still not perfect. You're welcome to try making it yourself.

Edit: You may want to watch this thread. Looks like the author is working on learning SMP to add it to those piercings.

I had already tried it, with similar piercings for which I could have used the XML further. But unfortunately it failed because the bones could not be saved. At least not with the outfit studio^^
But thanks for the link :)

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

What mod did you install to get a nude female body?

Are you using UNP or a variant of UNP like BHUNP?

Are you using CBBE or 3BA or CBBE 3BBB?

To minimize clipping, you install the option that corresponds to your body. UNP and CBBE SE are options in the installer.

BHUNP and the 3BBB bodies require bodyslides linked in the troubleshooting post. If you're using something like Touched by Dibella (TBD), you're on your own. There might be a bodyslide conversion for it, or you might need to fix it in outfit studio yourself.

i use CBBE

2 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

I had already tried it, with similar piercings for which I could have used the XML further. But unfortunately it failed because the bones could not be saved. At least not with the outfit studio^^
But thanks for the link :)

Bones can be copied between nifs using nifskope and copy branch on the top level custom bone connecting to the xp32 skeleton. Other than weight painting and posing, I haven't tried editing bones in outfit studio.

1 hour ago, Jimmy_G said:

i use CBBE

Shouldn't be much if any clipping on CBBE SE bodies unless you have an extreme preset.

Screenshot of the clipping?

What preset are you using to batch build the outfits?

And which binder is it? Please give the in game name.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Shouldn't be much if any clipping on CBBE SE bodies unless you have an extreme preset.

Screenshot of the clipping?

What preset are you using to batch build the outfits?

And which binder is it? Please give the in game name.

i fixed it by lowering my wate nall it donse not clip thow i dont know if this hapend befor but doring some of the anmashis it worps my charaters chast and streshs it out i wood have tacking a pick but i desided im done playing the mod for nall