5 hours ago, Pinute said:

Somewhere back in LE thread I posted that I ended up with DD and a variety of other animations - shout like a virgin, etc. and  had nearly 500 character and 500 creature  animations. My animation count was under 12k character and about yours in creature.

Coincidentally, I just this evening recreated nearly the same build in SSE. The exact same result as LE - I had to get below 11.5k this time, and ended up with nearly 500 character and just over 400 creature (I need to check what I left out, there may be more space there).

Edit: And to think there was a time when us users thought over a hundred at our fingertips was golden ;)

lol I played Skyrim when it first came out, the choice was that or Final Fantasy XI , Mods were so few it would take little more than 30 minutes really to search them all. I am not even sure, but I think Calliente was still in beta testing? I know the Succubus race mod was in testing, boy was it a terrible mod to start out it has improved so much over time.  I only stopped playing because Skyrim had gotten way to big for my at the time li'il old computer.  Final Fantasy XI was short lived, I got banned lol something to do with Cyber in public chat to gain online clients who paid for private sessions or something, boy that was a fun game for exploiting other players sexual fantasies.

Well now I am going onto my NMM Tester profile to deactivate everything, activate the Core and the DD Mods, slowly work up from there.

So far this has allowed me to work out the best way to use PCEA FNIS, also a great work around for Unique Characters that allows me to play a more or less unique character without getting the Mod (mind you the Mod gave my face a change not to my liking, I was waiting in hopes it would be fixed).

And yes I am not new to gaming, but old to it, just new to having a computer I am happy with that can take the punishment I dish out in an effort to play a depraved younger version of myself in a fantasy environment, as in real life if I did even a tenth of the things my characters do I would be World News and very much dead, I would have added an extra way to Die though to that funny little series 1000 different ways to die. 

Oh by the way Shout Like a Virgin isn't available on SSE is it, cause I saw that Mod I gotta say I so want, really want, really REALLY WANT. By the time I finished watching the small movie I was sitting in a very damp seat, totally awesome right up my alley I so want, I would base an entire play-through build on that Mod alone...did I say really want, I even dreamed about it.

Is there a SE version of Racemenu, I have tried to convert but well lets just say I am way better at other things that require a power source... I ask cause its listed in Req's but isn't technically available to SSE? (I use ECE Enhanced Character Edit) as it is at the moment the only choice I have.

5 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

lol I played Skyrim when it first came out, the choice was that or Final Fantasy XI , Mods were so few it would take little more than 30 minutes really to search them all. I am not even sure, but I think Calliente was still in beta testing? I know the Succubus race mod was in testing, boy was it a terrible mod to start out it has improved so much over time.  I only stopped playing because Skyrim had gotten way to big for my at the time li'il old computer.  Final Fantasy XI was short lived, I got banned lol something to do with Cyber in public chat to gain online clients who paid for private sessions or something, boy that was a fun game for exploiting other players sexual fantasies.

Well now I am going onto my NMM Tester profile to deactivate everything, activate the Core and the DD Mods, slowly work up from there.

So far this has allowed me to work out the best way to use PCEA FNIS, also a great work around for Unique Characters that allows me to play a more or less unique character without getting the Mod (mind you the Mod gave my face a change not to my liking, I was waiting in hopes it would be fixed).

And yes I am not new to gaming, but old to it, just new to having a computer I am happy with that can take the punishment I dish out in an effort to play a depraved younger version of myself in a fantasy environment, as in real life if I did even a tenth of the things my characters do I would be World News and very much dead, I would have added an extra way to Die though to that funny little series 1000 different ways to die. 

Oh by the way Shout Like a Virgin isn't available on SSE is it, cause I saw that Mod I gotta say I so want, really want, really REALLY WANT. By the time I finished watching the small movie I was sitting in a very damp seat, totally awesome right up my alley I so want, I would base an entire play-through build on that Mod alone...did I say really want, I even dreamed about it.

Is there a SE version of Racemenu, I have tried to convert but well lets just say I am way better at other things that require a power source... I ask cause its listed in Req's but isn't technically available to SSE? (I use ECE Enhanced Character Edit) as it is at the moment the only choice I have.

Racemenu is one of the mods that use an SKSE plugin that can't be converted by non-programmers. However, there are people who have done that work for us. 

is a very up to date listing of mods converted, convertable, and unconvertable, with info about special steps needed (i.e., racemenu) 

Any advice on an issue I'm having?

I'm still fairly new to modding so go easy on me, sorry if this issue has been covered already.

I downloaded the needed files for DD SE, I have the latest version of FNIS and also batch built on CBBE bodyslide.  

I started a saved game, saved a new one, then loaded it.  All the devices are in the game, I've been using console commands to add them to my inventory but when I try to equip it, nothing happens.  No animations, nothing visually on my character but it says I'm equipping it. 

*This is after I started a new game with minimal mods*

I'm at a loss here and almost giving up hope.  Any advice on how to deal with this?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Pinute said:

Racemenu is one of the mods that use an SKSE plugin that can't be converted by non-programmers. However, there are people who have done that work for us. 

is a very up to date listing of mods converted, convertable, and unconvertable, with info about special steps needed (i.e., racemenu) 

Thank you again, more to read, but  I don't mind especially when I learn how to better make my game X rated.

By the way, I did start a completely clean 0 Mod, it is correct the animations being to many, I haven't as yet got to a number but will let people know. Things to look out for and how I found them;

When I de-activated my Animations to reduce the number, while they were gone from load order they were not gone from FNIS or for that matter from the mesh/actors/character/animations file, so FNIS was still counting them as was the game.  I had to manually cut the animations out of the animation file (just in case I have pasted them into a folder on my desktop) once that was done FNIS read a greatly reduced animation file.  All 3 DD's now work in my game, admittedly at the moment it is on a skeleton of animations, but with persistence by days end I will be happily running around Skyrim fucking everything that I cross paths with.

when i installed this mod and ran fnis my game crashed right away when starting new game or continuing save, is there a certain way to organize it in load order after running loot? Do certain mods conflict? running FNIS XXL do i have too many animations ? I would greatly appreciate any help with getting this mod to work i am eager to play and i am so glad someone put in the time to convert this to sse.

7 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

when i installed this mod and ran fnis my game crashed right away when starting new game or continuing save, is there a certain way to organize it in load order after running loot? Do certain mods conflict? running FNIS XXL do i have too many animations ? I would greatly appreciate any help with getting this mod to work i am eager to play and i am so glad someone put in the time to convert this to sse.

FNIS protocol please????

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thank you again, more to read, but  I don't mind especially when I learn how to better make my game X rated.

By the way, I did start a completely clean 0 Mod, it is correct the animations being to many, I haven't as yet got to a number but will let people know. Things to look out for and how I found them;

Last suggestion :) Use mod organizer 2 instead of NMM. When you disable a mod in MO2 you KNOW that the files are all disabled and won't give stray errors. Also, http://wiki.step-project.com/User:TechAngel85/SSE_Guide/v2 is the foundation I'm building my game on. The step project is one of the best repositories of (non-lewd ;)) modding knowledge, and techangel85 has been writing there for as long as I remember. My game runs at 60fps nearly everywhere and looks better than my oldrim did when I had to live with 30-35fps. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694? has the same game tool setup as the step guide, but its mod list is longer and therefore more likely to have incompatibilities with mods you add. Not a deal breaker, just more work on your part.

43 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I just got Skrim SE and I'm trying to install the mod and its requirements need the other two files(assets/integration) can I use the versions for the non-se skyrim or will it work ok without?

DDx need DDi, DDi needs DDa.... You alwayys need all 3.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Yeah, you killed your game with too many animations.... 

Anub, FB, Billy, and FG together with DD4.1? Its very optimistic to think that even SE can handle this...

thank you for your help i needed to make choices pretty much what gose/what stays and so thats what ive done.

For those with number problems on Animations here is a count for you, as I had the same problem

Anubs (both) 814 (human/creature 499/315

Billyys 1241

Nibbles 567

RohZima 175

Rebel 17

Funny Bizz 3374 (I didn't even do creatures, I think there are creatures in the Main file anyway)

k4 133

To fix mine I had to bite the bit on Funny, I have been using his for ages so eventually I will work those 3374 animations back in.

Until then with my base starting plus the 6 technically 7 Animators who make my game awesome I sit at 9129 Animations, I think the safe limit is 10k might have been 12k?

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

thank you for your help i needed to make choices pretty much what gose/what stays and so thats what ive done.

20 hours ago, yohanlegend said:

Any advice on an issue I'm having?

I'm still fairly new to modding so go easy on me, sorry if this issue has been covered already.

I downloaded the needed files for DD SE, I have the latest version of FNIS and also batch built on CBBE bodyslide.  

I started a saved game, saved a new one, then loaded it.  All the devices are in the game, I've been using console commands to add them to my inventory but when I try to equip it, nothing happens.  No animations, nothing visually on my character but it says I'm equipping it. 

*This is after I started a new game with minimal mods*

I'm at a loss here and almost giving up hope.  Any advice on how to deal with this?

Thanks

You may need ZAZ 8 too https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

And i have no serious issues with CBBE, only that the chains aren't positioned or animated. What mod/feature is supposed to be responsible for that?

6 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Until then with my base starting plus the 6 technically 7 Animators who make my game awesome I sit at 9129 Animations, I think the safe limit is 10k might have been 12k?

The exact limit for you will depend entirely on your animation selection. Right now I'm at 10.5k with a working SSE. I crashed at 12038 character animations. So, my limit is somewhere between. I'm leaving things as they are as a cushion until Fore sorts out the math (if he even can, there may be too many unknowns from what I've read).

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I don't know about HDT. I use CBBE with body physics... Everything from jiggly boobs and butts to high heels are working fine. Clothings are UNP bodyslide but they match the body perfectly after batch build.

The HDT would be to animate the chains - this wouldn't be covered by your body physics. This hasn't been worked out yet I think, I could be wrong. Everything else should be working.

Please forgive my ignorance, I am very new to modding, how do you batch build in Bodyslide? Could you direct me a post or guide? I am experiencing the glitch where some of the objects aren't showing up and the body parts become invisible. 

**edit forgot to mention that the drop downs when I open bodyslide are empty. 

19 hours ago, 13demons said:

Please forgive my ignorance, I am very new to modding, how do you batch build in Bodyslide? Could you direct me a post or guide? I am experiencing the glitch where some of the objects aren't showing up and the body parts become invisible. 

**edit forgot to mention that the drop downs when I open bodyslide are empty. 

What body are you using and which bodyslide? What we have right now is BodySlide SE is only compatible with CBBE SE out of the box. I don't recall seeing a guide to get anything other than the official stuff working. What we are doing in SE with other bodies is kinda all over the place. It can be done, just need to know where you're starting from.

CBBE SE, CBBE oldrim, UNP (SE or oldrim)?

BodySlide SE, BodySlide oldrim?

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

What body are you using and which bodyslide? What we have right now is BodySlide SE is only compatible with CBBE SE out of the box. I don't recall seeing a guide to get anything other than the official stuff working. What we are doing in SE with other bodies is kinda all over the place. It can be done, just need to know where you're starting from.

CBBE SE, CBBE oldrim, UNP (SE or oldrim)?

BodySlide SE, BodySlide oldrim?

Hi Zarantha, thanks for getting back to me. I figured it out, I had installed two versions of Bodyslide and was using the one not in the skyrim folder. I got it fixed except for I got the netimmerse error when I tried to put on boots, so I did the install of Racemenu from oldrim based on the instructions  from page 2 or 3 of this thread with the deleting the ini files and moving the skee files. Which cleared the error but the boots aren't showing up, my character is wearing like rags instead.