Alright, hit another animation problem. It crashed when using an anal vibe. I had found a large black anal soulgem and wanted to try it, so I shoved it in there and went about my day. The second after I got the message saying the plug was stimulating me, game crash.

So far for me it's crash on tripping, and crash on stimulation. Which makes me wonder just how counter indicated using the beast races actually is, cause I usually roll khajiit or argonian and both have given me problems so far.

11 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Hmmm. I was going to say I had the engine fixes installed, but I apparently don't. Alright, installing those and will see what we get. Thank you for that.

Edit: as a further problem! Seems like whenever my character trips on her heels, the game crashes. It's happened everytime so far during the captured princess LaL start.

Which is fun as hell by the way. Kudos to whomever designed and made it.

Mine is working properly, check SKSE logs, see if something is not getting initialized properly or anything is not getting loaded. I have XPMSE 4.31, engine fixes all working properly.

Check specifically skee64.log and EngineFixes64.log

On 6/19/2018 at 8:20 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thank you... Well there are a lot of inconviniencies here and there with Body Scaling, Bodyslide and physics. While it works for one it doesn't for for another. It's a bit confusing sometimes.

Update on the clipping...  Rebuilt Bodyslide and ran each piece over manually.  That seems to have fixed the UNP gear.  I need to test on things like the hobble dress since those are CBBE (I think I got that right)  I am still testing the overlay system and the quests.  The Forbidden bookself didn't trigger, but by the time I tried I was archmage so that might be the reason.

1 hour ago, sensei_kimiko said:

Update on the clipping...  Rebuilt Bodyslide and ran each piece over manually.  That seems to have fixed the UNP gear.  I need to test on things like the hobble dress since those are CBBE (I think I got that right)  I am still testing the overlay system and the quests.  The Forbidden bookself didn't trigger, but by the time I tried I was archmage so that might be the reason.

The quests are no longer included... 

Found a weird bug. The Chastity Belts from DDi and DDx work and display properly on PC. But, on other NPC, they just work properly, but won't display. Wonder whats causing the issue. Tried on many characters, even vanilla ones, still the same problem. Since, its displaying properly on PC, am sure it ain't a BodySlide or Outfit Studio problem. Also, Black Ebonite Catsuit is being displayed as white.

Even more weird solution: Accidentally found it after i installed Devious Device Equip from oldrim. You have to follow a specific equipping order, or the chastity belt won't be displayed on NPCs'. Equip the Belt before equipping other devices like Collar and Corsets.

When you use Restrictive boots, the hdtHeels offset is not taken into consideration during the animations. You have to lower the height of the PC or raise the height of the NPC for proper alignment. Can't Sexlab be made aware of hdtHeels?

I posted this in DCL thread also. hoping to get things working and help test

--

followed instrustions and have racemenu working as intended.

installed DD, DDI, DDE beta 2 all went well

installed DCL went according to plan

ran fnis with no hkx cchecker and got like 5 errors (had 1 error before this attempt), said DD2 behavior hkx was not compatable with SSE

ran fnis with HKX checker patch and it took forever and found even more errors (like 1200)

I have a ton of animations and i have read that is not good so i am going to spend some time and see what each package actually contains and what i want/need

some advice on what animation pack(s) are best for well you know good scenes haha.

in any event with DD content currently installed all animations are down to T pose

for now i removed DD (sucks cause its gonna be another long install, NMM user.

re ran fnis without DD content and game is back to normal.

---

attached my current load out, sans DD content

i also saw in earlier post random sex or carnival are not recommended?

please advise as to what mods i should be using as i would really like to get DD up and running

mods.PNG

plugins.PNG

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, Wonko486 said:

Alright, hit another animation problem. It crashed when using an anal vibe. I had found a large black anal soulgem and wanted to try it, so I shoved it in there and went about my day. The second after I got the message saying the plug was stimulating me, game crash.

So far for me it's crash on tripping, and crash on stimulation. Which makes me wonder just how counter indicated using the beast races actually is, cause I usually roll khajiit or argonian and both have given me problems so far.

I have used SE edition for a few months now,and the only time I had ctd's are because of this periodic events in Devious integration.First I though it was only the vibration effects,but eventually I noticed a crash can happen with other events too.It doesn't matter if I start a new game with only a few mods,the events still ctd my game.Right now can't enable any periodic event.

Maybe is just us,or is because a lot of people are more worried with clipping stuff so they characters look pretty and they haven't noticed yet :)

1 hour ago, matekun said:

I have used SE edition for a few months now,and the only time I had ctd's are because of this periodic events in Devious integration.First I though it was only the vibration effects,but eventually I noticed a crash can happen with other events too.It doesn't matter if I start a new game with only a few mods,the events still ctd my game.Right now can't enable any periodic event.

Maybe is just us,or is because a lot of people are more worried with clipping stuff so they characters look pretty and they haven't noticed yet :)

This is actually an older post from me. So here's a brief timeline of what's happened in between.

-I fixed the struggle and stimulation animations, but managed to make it crash on the "hands wander" animation.

-I got tired of either one or the other working, nuked the whole thing, reinstalled everything, and was back to crashing on struggles.

-I installed xmpsse 4.31 (down from the 4.32 cut.), and now everything seems to work.

I even went through the captures princess LaL start, struggling at every chance. About the only thing that didn't happen was tripping, but if the armbinder struggle crashed so did tripping, and the armbinder is fine. With settings to make arousal just basically go up, so she's constantly hitting the periodic animations, and it's working for me. Alright, fine, I'm crashing when I try to enter the bannered mare if I've been playing too long, but still, I go there a hell of a lot less than I wound up bound.

53 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

This is actually an older post from me. So here's a brief timeline of what's happened in between.

-I fixed the struggle and stimulation animations, but managed to make it crash on the "hands wander" animation.

-I got tired of either one or the other working, nuked the whole thing, reinstalled everything, and was back to crashing on struggles.

-I installed xmpsse 4.31 (down from the 4.32 cut.), and now everything seems to work.

I even went through the captures princess LaL start, struggling at every chance. About the only thing that didn't happen was tripping, but if the armbinder struggle crashed so did tripping, and the armbinder is fine. With settings to make arousal just basically go up, so she's constantly hitting the periodic animations, and it's working for me. Alright, fine, I'm crashing when I try to enter the bannered mare if I've been playing too long, but still, I go there a hell of a lot less than I wound up bound.

I reinstalled everything too a few days ago,but still have the crashes.I tried skeleton versions 4.32,4.31 and 4.20 but no change.It's not a 100% ctd,everytime it triggers it's like throwing a dice,but the more time I play the chance to ctd increases.It may be a papyrus flood thing or something like that,I'm no expert.For now I disabled the events,good is working for you.

Enable papyrus logging. It's not a crash log, but it'll tell you what scripts were running when the game stops, and it should give you a barebones idea of whats happening when it crashes. It's somewhere to start at least. This stuff is complicated, but it's not impossible, you CAN work out whats going on and fix it.

Edit: Oohh, ohhh, which FNIS are you using? I managed to invert some of my problems (switched which animations caused crashing.), by switching from regular FNIS to the XXL cut. Might help you some too.

6 hours ago, matekun said:

I reinstalled everything too a few days ago,but still have the crashes.I tried skeleton versions 4.32,4.31 and 4.20 but no change.It's not a 100% ctd,everytime it triggers it's like throwing a dice,but the more time I play the chance to ctd increases.It may be a papyrus flood thing or something like that,I'm no expert.For now I disabled the events,good is working for you.

if you are using the piercings and the stimulation script runs at the same time as an other script it can cause your game to freeze and crash, been there done that, figuring out what rly happened took me a while reading the logs, apparently I had some minor scripts that where running all the time (Armor scripts) and every time the piercings buzzed my game crashed. 
Solution 1: do not use the piercings at same time as you are running other script heavy mods. 
Solution 2: make the poll tighter between or further apart or just turn it off if you are running other heavy scripts.
Solution 3: use the piercings when u know you don't have a bunch of other scripts running or turn either the piercings script off or some other mods scripts off.

Solution 4: Don't use the piercings at all.

Ps: this goes as well for the plugs that give you the pleasure buzz using the spells.

How to turn off the scripts?  go to MCM, and turn off the mod.

open console and type savegame "what ever name you want to give the game" and press enter

close console

exit to main menu and load the game you just saved (this should reset all script that where running before the save and reboot them because it's a clean save, it will load with out any mods and will ask you if you want to continue, if yes the new settings will kick in), make a new normal save (not quicksave) when you are back in.

16 hours ago, Zedd8888 said:

Do you plan doing stuff for male players also? Things like chastity cages etc...?

Best regards,

Zedd

You are not alone with asking for male content in DD.... But here is not the right place to ask. Go to the Oldrim DD Thread and ask there.  -Caden- made an update th devices for Him and he has also a SE version. It is quite easy to convert and it is reported to work fine. It might be a good start in this direction.

I can't seem to remove the devices from my character. Even when I use console commands or the mod's debug menu the device is unequipped for a split second then immediately reequiped. Even on the rare occasion I manage to drop the device before it reequips a new one just appears in my inventory. The only way I've been able to remove the devices (aside from uninstalling the mod) is to use the "player.unequipall" console command, even then the device reequips itself as soon as I try to drop it or equip something else in the same slot. Anyone have an idea of what's causing this problem or how to fix it?

5 hours ago, silverdrago52 said:

I can't seem to remove the devices from my character. Even when I use console commands or the mod's debug menu the device is unequipped for a split second then immediately reequiped. Even on the rare occasion I manage to drop the device before it reequips a new one just appears in my inventory. The only way I've been able to remove the devices (aside from uninstalling the mod) is to use the "player.unequipall" console command, even then the device reequips itself as soon as I try to drop it or equip something else in the same slot. Anyone have an idea of what's causing this problem or how to fix it?

you need the key specific to the item, if piercings then "piercing removal tool".  if you have inflatable plugs in you then you need to wait till they deflate, pay attention to the screen information and try every time it says "your plug released some pressure".  console commands will not work to remove the items!

6 hours ago, Nando70 said:

you need the key specific to the item, if piercings then "piercing removal tool".  if you have inflatable plugs in you then you need to wait till they deflate, pay attention to the screen information and try every time it says "your plug released some pressure".  console commands will not work to remove the items!

Or use Devious Device Equip from oldrim, with the proper conversions done.

Hi you guys that have done this amazeballs job are totally awesome, I must say this as really it is so true, creating Mods like this converting them for us often new players to Skyrim is well beyond words of praise. Thank You. 

Now to a problem I am encountering, (I did start to read the posts but stopped at like page 4, I may have a short attention span?) so this may have been mentioned.

First let me start with what I have done;

Downloaded all 3 files top to bottom, 

once downloaded into separate folders I Archive, then Zip File the installs (so I have 3 zip files)

then in NMM I install from file each zip folder (this gives me the titles of each as DD Assets (DDA), Expansion (DDE) and Integration (DDI))

I activate as they are in order do DDA, DDE, DDI.

Run FNIS then LOOT both of which have no problems (I always run the hkx compatability check in FNIS) 

N.B. At one time I think DDI caused FNIS to come up with 1126 incompatibility warnings, but when I overwrote the DDI file with DDE those warnings were all fixed.

Start up my game via the SKSE startup (don't use the desktop icon ever maybe I should just delete it, always start through NMM) yes my SKSE is up to date

New Mods I start new game, if it loads I then cancel out and try a Save game (when I leave game I always Save first so as to start the next day with a fresh save)

If all is working and the Mod has outfits I then do Body Slide Batches (although for some reason I have 2 Caliente files? 1 is Caliente the other is in Tools the one in Tools is the 1 that effects the Bodyslide and game, but the 1 not in Tools is often where new stuff seems to go? (I often just search and copy/paste the new stuff, kinda look at the mysterious Caliente file as a backup).

So to what is happening;

My game is loading to the Main Menu, but

New Game CTD before it even goes near starting (Character Gen)

Save Game CTD as soon as it starts loading

I am at ends on what I can do to fix this and have been trying for days, in the past (I think I was using a prior DD conversion?) I had the same problem. So far the only part of DD SE that I am able to use is DDA (Assets) although I suspect I am missing out on a whole heap of fun by not having the other 2.  I did restart all this (made a completely new game load order, and so on) mainly so I could play (try out) the Slaverun SE mod which requires all 3 DD mods.

I so miss Skyrim Oldrim (original) I used to have it, but not anymore, a shame as I miss the versatility. Although Skyrim SE has the capabilities to achieve greatness of an almost equal extent it still seems to have a long way to go...

Oh and while I have papyrus installed if I even knew how to find the log for it or how to link it or whatever to here then I would be all to happy to do so, plus if I knew where it was it likely would be able to tell me why I get the CTD right?

Was trying to get DD and DCL to work with cbbe, to save myself some work with the armormods as all conversions I have found so far are for cbbe. But when I try to build the devices for dd, most of the items dont have a preset to select, and I end up with the default body. Is this a known bug?

I tried to drag and dropp the cbbe folders from the 7z file over to my game folder, but it had no effect. Got asked to overwrite files, so asume I get em in the right directory. (I can build other stuff in bodyslide with no problem).

Or are there some working bodyslide files out there somewhere?

18 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Hi you guys that have done this amazeballs job are totally awesome, I must say this as really it is so true, creating Mods like this converting them for us often new players to Skyrim is well beyond words of praise. Thank You. 

Now to a problem I am encountering, (I did start to read the posts but stopped at like page 4, I may have a short attention span?) so this may have been mentioned.

First let me start with what I have done;

Downloaded all 3 files top to bottom, 

once downloaded into separate folders I Archive, then Zip File the installs (so I have 3 zip files)

then in NMM I install from file each zip folder (this gives me the titles of each as DD Assets (DDA), Expansion (DDE) and Integration (DDI))

I activate as they are in order do DDA, DDE, DDI.

Run FNIS then LOOT both of which have no problems (I always run the hkx compatability check in FNIS) 

N.B. At one time I think DDI caused FNIS to come up with 1126 incompatibility warnings, but when I overwrote the DDI file with DDE those warnings were all fixed.

Start up my game via the SKSE startup (don't use the desktop icon ever maybe I should just delete it, always start through NMM) yes my SKSE is up to date

New Mods I start new game, if it loads I then cancel out and try a Save game (when I leave game I always Save first so as to start the next day with a fresh save)

If all is working and the Mod has outfits I then do Body Slide Batches (although for some reason I have 2 Caliente files? 1 is Caliente the other is in Tools the one in Tools is the 1 that effects the Bodyslide and game, but the 1 not in Tools is often where new stuff seems to go? (I often just search and copy/paste the new stuff, kinda look at the mysterious Caliente file as a backup).

So to what is happening;

My game is loading to the Main Menu, but

New Game CTD before it even goes near starting (Character Gen)

Save Game CTD as soon as it starts loading

I am at ends on what I can do to fix this and have been trying for days, in the past (I think I was using a prior DD conversion?) I had the same problem. So far the only part of DD SE that I am able to use is DDA (Assets) although I suspect I am missing out on a whole heap of fun by not having the other 2.  I did restart all this (made a completely new game load order, and so on) mainly so I could play (try out) the Slaverun SE mod which requires all 3 DD mods.

I so miss Skyrim Oldrim (original) I used to have it, but not anymore, a shame as I miss the versatility. Although Skyrim SE has the capabilities to achieve greatness of an almost equal extent it still seems to have a long way to go...

Oh and while I have papyrus installed if I even knew how to find the log for it or how to link it or whatever to here then I would be all to happy to do so, plus if I knew where it was it likely would be able to tell me why I get the CTD right?

If you're hitting the same wall as a bunch of others, this is problem exists because the number of alternate animations that DDI adds to the game. There's a good discussion starting at around 

in the LE thread. The solution is to reduce the number animations until you can load a game. 

Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 90 total groups: 366 added file slots: 3254 alternate files: 1795

12487 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character)
 3846 animations for 13 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

1 hour ago, Pinute said:

If you're hitting the same wall as a bunch of others, this is problem exists because the number of alternate animations that DDI adds to the game. There's a good discussion starting at around 

in the LE thread. The solution is to reduce the number animations until you can load a game. 

How many Animations do I have to get rid off?!? I got rid of 3 animation packs from LL, admittedly 1 I didn't really use and wasn't compatible with SLAL.

But still the same problem, get to Main menu, load a clean save or a new game, it starts loading but before I get to punch the air in joy it gives me a CTFD (yes my new term for CTD I am sure everyone knows what the F stands for)

ok this is getting fucking ridiculous, if I cut anymore sex animations I may as well not use any at all... reduced animations to 10 555 even pilaged the fuck out of the non sex animations just to preserve some sex animations. Is there a way to tell the game to get fucked and I'll have as many fucking animations I want cause it's my fucking computer only I use it!! And while I am at it FFX and DDI with its 950ish extra animations can fucking work as well.

Maybe tomorrow I'll deactivate everything and run DD 1,2 and 3 (on that note why can't they all just be 1 really really big Mod? Not that I care as at least I can use DDA). But tomorrow id it still does not work with just the requirements then something is fucking up, no not the sky, I think that may be falling?!?

6 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 90 total groups: 366 added file slots: 3254 alternate files: 1795

12487 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character)
 3846 animations for 13 mods and 41 creatures successfully included.

How many Animations do I have to get rid off?!? I got rid of 3 animation packs from LL, admittedly 1 I didn't really use and wasn't compatible with SLAL.

Somewhere back in LE thread I posted that I ended up with DD and a variety of other animations - shout like a virgin, etc. and  had nearly 500 character and 500 creature  animations. My animation count was under 12k character and about yours in creature.

Coincidentally, I just this evening recreated nearly the same build in SSE. The exact same result as LE - I had to get below 11.5k this time, and ended up with nearly 500 character and just over 400 creature (I need to check what I left out, there may be more space there).

Edit: And to think there was a time when us users thought over a hundred at our fingertips was golden ;)