Hmmm, alright, thank you. I know I'm using the new bodyslide, as I literally just did a clean install for this stuff. I'll install the new CBBE files and see where it goes.

Edit: alright. Downloaded, installed, and rebuilt. Seems like the only ones incapable of presets at all in bodyslide are the stuff filed under DDA. I think that means I'm still missing some bodyslide files for those items, and that the chastity bra my character is wearing will still be clipping. Yup, still clipping.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have no control over the files. There are no new slidersets for UUNP and there are still a lot of SE users using the old CBBE body, because they use old clothing replacers. And whenever I saked about feedback on the new Sliderset, there was no resonse..... 

I haven't tested the new sliders extensively as I haven't played much yet but from what I saw, most things seem to be working fine.

I noticed two things (but I'm no expert so it might, or might not, be related to your sliders) :

1) The gag is not placed right in my character mouth but a little lower (half of it clips through the lower lips and the chin)
2) The chastity bra is too big

13 minutes ago, H3mc said:

I haven't tested the new sliders extensively as I haven't played much yet but from what I saw, most things seem to be working fine.

I noticed two things (but I'm no expert so it might, or might not, be related to your sliders) :

1) The gag is not placed right in my character mouth but a little lower (half of it clips through the lower lips and the chin)
2) The chastity bra is too big

Well, it is not mine, but made frome someone in the community. Just to show, that sometimes ppl have to do something themself....

For the gags is the mouth open or closed?

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have no control over the files. There are no new slidersets for UUNP and there are still a lot of SE users using the old CBBE body, because they use old clothing replacers. And whenever I saked about feedback on the new Sliderset, there was no resonse.....

hmm that will be a big problem in the future, the standards must be fixed, the earlier the better. anyway am posting couple of screenies for the Chain Harness. Don't know why 2 arrow like structures are protruding from my PC's butt.

I fixed my sliders though, using the new sliders you provided. Clipping went away.

Using assets from DDx

20180616191122_1.jpg

20180616191139_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

hmm that will be a big problem in the future, the standards must be fixed, the earlier the better. anyway am posting couple of screenies for the Chain Harness. Don't know why 2 arrow like structures are protruding from my PC's butt.

I fixed my sliders though, using the new sliders you provided. Clipping went away.

Using assets from DDx

20180616191122_1.jpg

20180616191139_1.jpg

the broken heretic stuff... we had this a bit before, that can not be fixed without having a release of the new HDT. The DD team is aware of this. We need a bit feedback about the behaviour with the HDT beta. 

I'm getting belly clipping for most DDa assets that cover that area, but every other part is fine - had to batch build a couple of times to get nipple piercings in the right place, but they're there now! I use mod organiser and put the "bodyslided" meshes into a separate mod that overwrites the original mod, so I've just tweaked the meshes in that using outfit studio to get rid of the clipping. Which is fine until I either update my preset or download updated originals and batch build again as that overwrites my tweaks...

I don't think it's a pure DDa problem though - I'm having similar problems with other converted assets such as the newmiller piercings which are embedded in my girl's boobs about 3" below her nipples no matter how many times I batch build them!

9 minutes ago, LadyAneka said:

I'm getting belly clipping for most DDa assets that cover that area, but every other part is fine - had to batch build a couple of times to get nipple piercings in the right place, but they're there now! I use mod organiser and put the "bodyslided" meshes into a separate mod that overwrites the original mod, so I've just tweaked the meshes in that using outfit studio to get rid of the clipping. Which is fine until I either update my preset or download updated originals and batch build again as that overwrites my tweaks...

I don't think it's a pure DDa problem though - I'm having similar problems with other converted assets such as the newmiller piercings which are embedded in my girl's boobs about 3" below her nipples no matter how many times I batch build them!

There is a newmiller piercing update, which fixes most issues. try it.

4 hours ago, Tron91 said:

There is a newmiller piercing update, which fixes most issues. try it.

Thanks but I'm already using it, still problems - having gone into outfit studio it looks like part of the problem is that the meshes have an embedded body rather than using the player's preset.

1 hour ago, LadyAneka said:

Thanks but I'm already using it, still problems - having gone into outfit studio it looks like part of the problem is that the meshes have an embedded body rather than using the player's preset.

Mine are working fine, mixed up bodyslide files are giving you the problems probably. Am using CBBE SE only. Being very selective about what goes into the Caliente folder.

20180617032256_1.jpg

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, it is not mine, but made frome someone in the community. Just to show, that sometimes ppl have to do something themself....

For the gags is the mouth open or closed?

The mouth is open because I installed mfg fix.

Hi,

I'm having a number of issues. 

There is some clipping especially around the waist for things like the harness and belts.  I've run body slider (UNP) but that doesn't seem to work.

For more immerse breaking is a "NI Override missing" error for the boots, dress, and straight jackets.  I followed the instructions to install Racemenu and tried it with just racemenu active and with oldrim NI override active.  I am thinking that the problem is in xpmse.  Under information I found:

NIOverride scripts: 6

NIOverride Plugin: -1 (with a "You failed to do it" message next to it)

I also have 2 more "You failed to do it" messages"

XPMSE Skeleton 0.0

SKEEplugin: -1

I suspect the 2 Plugin errors are the problem, but I'm unsure how to fix them.

I have:

RacemenuPugin.esp

Racemenu.esp

SOSRacemenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

alternate start

at the bottom of my load order.  LOOT seemed to think it was fine.

I think I followed the instructions correctly on how to fix Racemenu.  and reinstalled that and XPMSE, rerunnign FNIS after.  I don't know if that helped or made it worse.

Thanks for any advice.

37 minutes ago, sensei_kimiko said:

Hi,

I'm having a number of issues. 

There is some clipping especially around the waist for things like the harness and belts.  I've run body slider (UNP) but that doesn't seem to work.

For more immerse breaking is a "NI Override missing" error for the boots, dress, and straight jackets.  I followed the instructions to install Racemenu and tried it with just racemenu active and with oldrim NI override active.  I am thinking that the problem is in xpmse.  Under information I found:

NIOverride scripts: 6

NIOverride Plugin: -1 (with a "You failed to do it" message next to it)

I also have 2 more "You failed to do it" messages"

XPMSE Skeleton 0.0

SKEEplugin: -1

I suspect the 2 Plugin errors are the problem, but I'm unsure how to fix them.

I have:

RacemenuPugin.esp

Racemenu.esp

SOSRacemenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

alternate start

at the bottom of my load order.  LOOT seemed to think it was fine.

I think I followed the instructions correctly on how to fix Racemenu.  and reinstalled that and XPMSE, rerunnign FNIS after.  I don't know if that helped or made it worse.

Thanks for any advice.

You have done it wrong might not be helpful at this point, but it seems like this.....

Setting up RM seemed so easy to me, that I'm pretty helpless with proiblems like yours. The scripts are edited to work with the alpha6 of RM and making RM work IS quite simple. 

The only thing, that I can think of is that SKEE.dll is not placed in the right folder AND something else is overwriting the Skeleton.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

You have done it wrong might not be helpful at this point, but it seems like this.....

Setting up RM seemed so easy to me, that I'm pretty helpless with proiblems like yours. The scripts are edited to work with the alpha6 of RM and making RM work IS quite simple. 

The only thing, that I can think of is that SKEE.dll is not placed in the right folder AND something else is overwriting the Skeleton.

I think I may have found the override error.  It seems that I had to manually go into the data folder and move the files into the right folder directly.

I still get a blank window with "OK" when I equip the hobble dress and I haven't tested the jackets, but the boots seem to work ok.  Thanks.

10 minutes ago, sensei_kimiko said:

I think I may have found the override error.  It seems that I had to manually go into the data folder and move the files into the right folder directly.

I still get a blank window with "OK" when I equip the hobble dress and I haven't tested the jackets, but the boots seem to work ok.  Thanks.

Not for that... You have not been the first one and you will not be the last. With a lot of stuff not 'ready-to-go' I wonder why we don't have more problems like that. For the Skeleton: check on nexus for SSE fixes AND SSE engin fixes. XPSME and SKEE have some problems with each other. 

41 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Not for that... You have not been the first one and you will not be the last. With a lot of stuff not 'ready-to-go' I wonder why we don't have more problems like that. For the Skeleton: check on nexus for SSE fixes AND SSE engin fixes. XPSME and SKEE have some problems with each other. 

Credit where it was due.  You handled it without snark and helped me isolate the problem.

As for the skeleton, that is more annoying than game breaking.  I mostly reported it if anyone else had run into it and so the porters had some feedback. 

I thank you again... Ysolda though isn't quite as happy ?

1 hour ago, sensei_kimiko said:

Credit where it was due.  You handled it without snark and helped me isolate the problem.

As for the skeleton, that is more annoying than game breaking.  I mostly reported it if anyone else had run into it and so the porters had some feedback. 

I thank you again... Ysolda though isn't quite as happy ?

Thank you... Well there are a lot of inconviniencies here and there with Body Scaling, Bodyslide and physics. While it works for one it doesn't for for another. It's a bit confusing sometimes.

As an addendum: apparently SKEE and the most recent version of XPMSE don't work well together. The suggestion I found is to roll XPMSE back to the 4.20 version. I have no idea if it works right now, as I am going to experiment today with my crash on load problem, but it seems to be fairly well recognized.

20 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

As an addendum: apparently SKEE and the most recent version of XPMSE don't work well together. The suggestion I found is to roll XPMSE back to the 4.20 version. I have no idea if it works right now, as I am going to experiment today with my crash on load problem, but it seems to be fairly well recognized.

SSE engin fixes should solve that...

Hmmm. I was going to say I had the engine fixes installed, but I apparently don't. Alright, installing those and will see what we get. Thank you for that.

Edit: as a further problem! Seems like whenever my character trips on her heels, the game crashes. It's happened everytime so far during the captured princess LaL start.

Which is fun as hell by the way. Kudos to whomever designed and made it.