On 7/2/2018 at 12:10 AM, 13demons said:

Hi Zarantha, thanks for getting back to me. I figured it out, I had installed two versions of Bodyslide and was using the one not in the skyrim folder. I got it fixed except for I got the netimmerse error when I tried to put on boots, so I did the install of Racemenu from oldrim based on the instructions  from page 2 or 3 of this thread with the deleting the ini files and moving the skee files. Which cleared the error but the boots aren't showing up, my character is wearing like rags instead. 

Sorry for the obvious - did you build the outfits in bodyslide? Not sure what you mean by wearing rags - do you mean clipping? Maybe a screenshot is called for if a batch build of the outfits in bodyslide doesn't fix it.

I was thinking for a bit that my issue with the harness stuff was that I screwed up the batch build, but I rebuilt, and have an example of what's going on-- and it's only with the harness gags, chastity items, and others of that sort--

https://s33.postimg.cc/q10ph4dsv/Screen_Shot0.png

The harness pieces clip-- extremely noticably --through the body, but the hobble skirt is pretty much no problems whatsoever. So I'm completely confused as to what exactly's causing this.

Appreciate any advice/solutions, thanks!

26 minutes ago, busymonster said:

I was thinking for a bit that my issue with the harness stuff was that I screwed up the batch build, but I rebuilt, and have an example of what's going on-- and it's only with the harness gags, chastity items, and others of that sort--

https://s33.postimg.cc/q10ph4dsv/Screen_Shot0.png

The harness pieces clip-- extremely noticably --through the body, but the hobble skirt is pretty much no problems whatsoever. So I'm completely confused as to what exactly's causing this.

Appreciate any advice/solutions, thanks!

Are you using CBBE SE?

If so, you will need the newer BodySlide files posted by Pfiffy in this thread itself. The DDx package comes with oldrim BS files. Mouth not opening when using gags? Download mfgfix from Nexus. Also there is a HOTFIX file from Pfiffy. Install it too, otherwise you might get CTD while using Heretical resources in DDx.

28 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Are you using CBBE SE?

If so, you will need the newer BodySlide files posted by Pfiffy in this thread itself. The DDx package comes with oldrim BS files. Mouth not opening when using gags? Download mfgfix from Nexus. Also there is a HOTFIX file from Pfiffy. Install it too, otherwise you might get CTD while using Heretical resources in DDx.

I've triple checked that all my mods are SE compatible, so on that one thing I can be sure, at least :)

Found the bodyslide files, how exactly do I install them in in MO2?  Include them in DDX as an overwrite to DDX?  Or as a seperate folder (how to incorporate it into the MO file structure?  Not sure, I had this exact probably with the original trying to get Hereticals in, since it goes Data-CalientesTools and MO hates that structure) etc.

And the hotfix: is that for the bodyslide, or for mfgfix?

Thanks for the help, honestly

(Virtual file structures give me a bloody headache... I prefer manual installs, but eventually I break everything, so the ability to enable/disable is nice. Now if the virtual file structure didn't give me such a gigantic headache...)

8 hours ago, busymonster said:

I've triple checked that all my mods are SE compatible, so on that one thing I can be sure, at least :)

Found the bodyslide files, how exactly do I install them in in MO2?  Include them in DDX as an overwrite to DDX?  Or as a seperate folder (how to incorporate it into the MO file structure?  Not sure, I had this exact probably with the original trying to get Hereticals in, since it goes Data-CalientesTools and MO hates that structure) etc.

And the hotfix: is that for the bodyslide, or for mfgfix?

Thanks for the help, honestly

(Virtual file structures give me a bloody headache... I prefer manual installs, but eventually I break everything, so the ability to enable/disable is nice. Now if the virtual file structure didn't give me such a gigantic headache...)

mfgfix is for fixing the gags.

hotfix fixes some nifs in DDx which causes CTD in certain mods like Slaverun reloaded in Dragonsreach.

MO2, its alien to me. So can't help there. I use NMM without the Virtual Install feature. I want to control what files i put in and what files i want to modify.

Thanks, Tron-- I pretty much manually installed into the Deviously Cursed Loot (duplicating into Devious Devices Expansion just to be safe) and those fixed the problem.

Now, one last problem I ran into: when I go into Sneak, there's massive deformation on the character whenever I'm wearing a chastity belt.  I disabled Pretty Combat Animations and re-ran fnis, on the off chance that that animation replacement was causing the deformation, but that's not the case.

I'm also not sure if this is also potentially caused by the difference between CBBE Body and CBBE Body Physics, or any host of another potential mistakes I've made (very possible, indeed likely  :/)

Thanks, again, for the help :)

Edit: I solved part of the body deformation issue, by rebuilding in body slide (thankfully, I only have 400 body slide outfits/pieces, so this isn't a super long process-- it's why I just kinda go 'eh, I know what I did last time, I'll rebuild the batch again to see- can always redo it back to what I had') using a different setting, and it solved the body deformation.

It still suffers from a bit of clipping through the waist when in sneak, but it's not a body deformation. I'mOkayWithThis, but am curious if this is something that can be fixed (chastitybelt waist clips through stomach/torso).

Anyone able to give some help? Trying to make the cbbe items in bodyslide, but when I go to do it, the preset is empty, I cant select body (It works with other mods I have downloaded).

Only DCL, except for zipsuit, and the rope bindings work properly. 

I have tryed to download the files in this thread, but they dont change anything. Just gives me even more stuff to build that have the same bugg.

Using latest bodyslide and caliente from nexus.

1 hour ago, mcgorien said:

Anyone able to give some help? Trying to make the cbbe items in bodyslide, but when I go to do it, the preset is empty, I cant select body (It works with other mods I have downloaded).

Only DCL, except for zipsuit, and the rope bindings work properly. 

I have tryed to download the files in this thread, but they dont change anything. Just gives me even more stuff to build that have the same bugg.

Using latest bodyslide and caliente from nexus.

You need to edit a few files. in CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Slider Groups there will be files that begin with DDX and DD(a?) There will be at least 5, not at my machine right now.

Open each and change  CBAdvanced  to CBBE.  CBAdvanced is LE, CBBE is SE. Once you've made that change and saved you should be able to select a preset. At least, it Worked For Me™.

I have a feeling that Kimy doesn't use CBBE ;)  I switched over to see if I agreed with Ousnius that the body animates much better than UUNP. There's no question in my mind that he's right, so I'm learning the CBBE world now.

1 hour ago, Pinute said:

You need to edit a few files. in CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Slider Groups there will be files that begin with DDX and DD(a?) There will be at least 5, not at my machine right now.

Open each and change  CBAdvanced  to CBBE.  CBAdvanced is LE, CBBE is SE. Once you've made that change and saved you should be able to select a preset. At least, it Worked For Me™.

I have a feeling that Kimy doesn't use CBBE ;)  I switched over to see if I agreed with Ousnius that the body animates much better than UUNP. There's no question in my mind that he's right, so I'm learning the CBBE world now.

This worked, thanks for the help ?

On 7/7/2018 at 5:19 AM, Aramedian said:

Arg everytime I try to escape any type of bondage elbowbinder/gag/or boots it CTD  heres my Load List.txt  sigh I try to fix this for so long I come desesperate, so here I am.

Can amyone help me?

Is that your complete loadorder? Where are the Zaz, DDa, DDi, DDx, DDHOTFIX ???

7 minutes ago, Aramedian said:

Yes I read on this forum that it could help if i desactivate the esp

But my problem was the same with or without the XPMSE.esp.

Can you show me what plugins you have in your SKSE\Plugins folder