I've been having several problems, but I don't know if they're the result of the mod or my own sheer inexperience and fairly extreme bodyslide settings. I'm also not entirely sure what information would be helpful.

The short list of problems I have is:

• Lots of clipping (including nipple piercings being entirely engulfed by the breasts).
  • Characters regularly coming out of their arm binders.
  • A piercing that refused to unequipped properly. It would show as unequipped, but no menus would pop-up until you tried to equip another item in the same slot, at which point it would pop-up saying there was something already there. Even after I tossed it from my inventory I still have a status telling me I have a piercing.
  • Finally, if I try to have sex with a girl wearing arm-binders, while my own are free, my character acts like she's also in arm-binders and the two proceed to struggle for a bit and then eventually give up with no one getting any satisfaction.

I have some screen shots of the errors, if that would help, otherwise let me know what would be useful (or if I'm doing something obviously wrong).

Been having Problems when I go to Bodyslide I get this error:

BreastRopeExtreme:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Shapedata\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif

I've also occasionally CTD when I have my character wear Nipple and Clit Piercings and they go off.

Lastly since my Character is Khajiit, not all devices fit properly, mostly the Headgear and Collars.

"Edit" I'm using UNP Bathsheba preset

15 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

BreastRopeExtreme:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\Shapedata\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif

This Error is caused by ZAZ. One of the slider sets is looking for a model, that doesn't exist. It will not cause any harm, but it is a pain in my ass, becaus I was not able to locate file the error comes from.

For the rest of errors I need to know first, which version you have installed, 4.0 or 4.1. For the Kajit problem: Beastraces are not fully supported, but With a look at DD for him, there might be a solution... Even vor SE....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

This Error is caused by ZAZ. One of the slider sets is looking for a model, that doesn't exist. It will not cause any harm, but it is a pain in my ass, becaus I was not able to locate file the error comes from.

For the rest of errors I need to know first, which version you have installed, 4.0 or 4.1. For the Kajit problem: Beastraces are not fully supported, but With a look at DD for him, there might be a solution... Even vor SE....

DDA 3.0eSE, DDI 4.0SE,  DDX 4.0SE

3 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

DDA 3.0eSE, DDI 4.0SE,  DDX 4.0SE

Well, the anim problem... there are only a few ff anims and it seem like there is only one anim in your list that fits from the tags to the situation. It is a bound anim from ZAZ. FF anims are underrepresented.... For the piercings I have to check them if they are affected from missing HDT physics, if it is a Race compatibility problem. will check that.

BS problems: Read the guide. If mixed oldrim and SE bodyslide, the results may vary.... from fitting to not so fitting. Someone posted a sliderset for the new CBBE SE body that seems to work quite good, setting up BS with the old Slidersets should be as god or bad as in oldrim. Note: to make the sliderset fit for custom followers you need to replace their body manually.

Hey, having some problems trying to get DDx working on SSE - keeps throwing a NiOverride error, but i've tried every tutorial out there on getting NiOverride working, but nothing seems to fix the fault. I've got Racemenu64 running as per the tutorials out there, tried the NiOverride standalone trick, nothing. Any useful insights?

for reference, this was the tutorial I followed to get the RM working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaToSdStE0

-- EDIT --

finally figured it out, but turns out there's a hidden step in getting DDx working in SSE, you need to replace 1 of the scripts which checks for NiOverride

it's documented elsewhere, but if anyone is stuck as I was here's the link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-june-6-1236/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-2162539

On 6/9/2018 at 12:40 AM, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

I've also occasionally CTD when I have my character wear Nipple and Clit Piercings and they go off.

Lastly since my Character is Khajiit, not all devices fit properly, mostly the Headgear and Collars.

"Edit" I'm using UNP Bathsheba preset

the bodyslide problem is from zaz8.0+, this BreastRopeExtreme has no baseshape nif. but it's also not used in game.

in bodyslide interface, right side to the coloum which you switch outfit there is a X botton, simply click on it you can delete the selected project from its .osp file.

so select BreastRopeExtreme and delete.

for dd on beast race,

you need devious devices beast race rifit mod on this site. and its dcl patch (outdated, but still cover most gags. you need to optimize its meshes by yourself.)

On 6/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, Pfiffy said:

it's integrated in the .osp file under slidersets folder. you can't delete it seperately in windows file system.

in bodyslide interface use the X botton right side to your outfits coloum. 

1 hour ago, cinemagic said:

the bodyslide problem is from zaz8.0+, this BreastRopeExtreme has no baseshape nif. but it's also not used in game.

in bodyslide interface, right side to the coloum which you switch outfit there is a X botton, simply click on it you can delete the selected project from its .osp file.

so select BreastRopeExtreme and delete.

for dd on beast race,

you need devious devices beast race rifit mod on this site. and its dcl patch (outdated, but still cover most gags. you need to optimize its meshes by yourself.)

Strange that this would happen to CBBE bodies because I use UNPB and it works perfectly good, only problem I have is that they don't lock as it did in the original Oldrim version, nor do the effect that increase arousal occur, but other than that it's all fine for me.

The one thing I would like to see is the corset with locked chastity belt to have a double dildo animated, just like the animated chastity belt Zaz has, and of course with some arousal and/ or pleasure  trigger.

2 hours ago, Nando70 said:

Strange that this would happen to CBBE bodies because I use UNPB and it works perfectly good, only problem I have is that they don't lock as it did in the original Oldrim version, nor do the effect that increase arousal occur, but other than that it's all fine for me.

The one thing I would like to see is the corset with locked chastity belt to have a double dildo animated, just like the animated chastity belt Zaz has, and of course with some arousal and/ or pleasure  trigger.

The question is if it is CBBE or CBBE SE... There is a slider set for CBBE SE that seems to be working fine. Try it out, we need more feedback.

https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

Just now, cinemagic said:

wow, finally.

what version does this covered, dd 4.1 and dcl 6.4 or earlier?

It was made after we did the first tests on the 4.1 development version and only DCL 6.4 is released for SE so I think it will cover all. But thats what we need the feedback about. It is not made by the DD Team and I just did the port. I didn't add anything. As soon as the dust settles around 4.1 for LE, Kimy will release the full version of 4.1 for SE and then we have to look at it again. 

I don't use CBBE, as I said I use UNPB and it all works fine for me, hell I don't even use a body mod compiled for SSE, I installed latest "All in one animated HDT Pussy" and it runs like clockwork, but then as I said I do use UNPB HDT body  for my slider and I have XP32 installed and CBP all working fine, if you like I can post a pic on how the nipple and vagina piercings look on my chararcters body

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The question is if it is CBBE or CBBE SE... There is a slider set for CBBE SE that seems to be working fine. Try it out, we need more feedback.

https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

It works really well for me except for that armbinders and chastity bras clip through the bottom a little. I don't know if its me or the slidersets but the biggest problem I have with them are for dresses (straitjackets, hobble and non-binding dresses) and that they make my character's breast about 4 times as large than what bodyslide and other outfits show.

1 hour ago, LayfonElric said:

It works really well for me except for that armbinders and chastity bras clip through the bottom a little. I don't know if its me or the slidersets but the biggest problem I have with them are for dresses (straitjackets, hobble and non-binding dresses) and that they make my character's breast about 4 times as large than what bodyslide and other outfits show.

Had a similar issue with a mod I downloaded from Oldrim, that by the way works fine with SSE, but all it needed to be done was use the slider so my char didn't get that enormous rear that the top caused, well and SSEEdit to make it to cloth instead of having armor value since I'm using the monk mod for fighting. the mod is called Tribal clothe HDT, downloaded it from this site, other than that what rly clips for me are the armors from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2314, had to use some textures and meshes from Oldrim and the sliders because the guy that ported it seems to just have done that and then left the mod as is. works fine if pieces from same mod are used but if I want to use the boots with high heels they clip into the leg, and no the high heels are not a problem and they don't clip into the ground if you use LazyHeels, just set the global modifier to 8 on the MCM menu check the scan  and close the MCM, then everytime you put your high heels you will elevate to the proper height for the entire shoe to be above ground. but still when I want to use the Vampire high heel boots that I just love I need to put the entire set on just to avoid the clipping to the body. This all works fine with UNP, UUNPB, UUNPBB, and UUNP HDT (which is the body I chose when installing all in one hdt animated pussy)

15 hours ago, Kendal9901 said:

Does anyone have a link to a video or an explanation on how to get nio working?

I have posted a guide for that here... You might have to search a bit. there is also a link to a video, that is reported to be good and understandable. 

New version 4.1 is up! See changelog for new features!

Mind you that DD 4.1 is adding a few more animations compared to 4.0. If your animation count is near breaking point (e.g. from having LOTS of SLAL packs installed), you might need to remove a few to avoid CTD on load.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

New version 4.1 is up! See changelog for new features!

Mind you that DD 4.1 is adding a few more animations compared to 4.0. If your animation count is near breaking point (e.g. from having LOTS of SLAL packs installed), you might need to remove a few to avoid CTD on load.

how many is exactly the breaking point?

1 hour ago, Nando70 said:

how many is exactly the breaking point?

5 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

I heard, it differs per setup.

I had CTDs with almost 16K animations installed. 15K were fine for me though.

It is depending on the whole stuff, that is installed. But noone can tell what influence, the different possible additions like scripts, animations, additional creatures/NPC's/clothes have. The animations just take the blame, because reducing the anim count is the easiest way out, while you risc your saves with removing other mods. Since the release of DD 4.1 (which is fore sure a heavy weight)  I have seen a lod of load orders, that made me wonder why they worked before the update. But I also have read posts about CTD's after updating an anim pack without DD involved. Or adding some script heavy mod without anims in it.   

28 minutes ago, Nando70 said:

I did read that Fnis only can handle up to 6k animations, but then maybe all animations don't need to be run by fnis though.

use FNIS XXL it lets you run 20,000 animations..i am running 17,364 right now...its all good as long as your rig can handle it