1 hour ago, Kimy said:

DCL has a few requirements other than DD. Check the DCL thread (in my signature) if you really have them all.

if you mean these 

REQUIRED MODS

SexLab/SexLab Aroused Redux SE
ZaZ Animations Version 7 SE:

Devious Devices SE:

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

yes i have them all

Hello, not sure which section to ask about this but maybe someone face it already.
i installed beta 7 and viewing devices in the game noticed a problem with some items.
The first is that face mask does not appear on the character when equipped.
It locks up, all the effects work, it makes sounds everything is as it should be, but you can't see it. While this problem is only in the black and transparent versions. The red and white versions are visible when dressed as they should be. Also all other hoods of other types work without problems in all colors. So problem only with that 2 colors on face mask type.
The second thing i found is with a combination of 2 items such as straitjacket and restrictive boots. When they are dressed together straitjacket look as it should be but boots looks strange. They seem to have a part cut out from the foot to the knee and in this gap just a bare leg is visible.This happens only with a combination of these two items. For example, if i wear straitjacket but open wariand like black ebonite straitjacket(open) or any anoter type, everything is displayed as it should be and the boots are not cut off.
So maybe does anyone have a solution for this or is it a known issue?

8 hours ago, umcreiger said:

where items like armbinders and yokes dont lock my arms up.

Check troubleshooting page for mod conflicts: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/page/110/#comment-3077930

Also some armbinders or cuffs doesn't have animations because those are from DDA or those cuffs not lock arms.

Remove any conflicting default idle replacer mods.

Fix your 360 move mod as in link.

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

DCL has a few requirements other than DD. Check the DCL thread (in my signature) if you really have them all.

wait i fixed it this problem is caused by not running the launcher first after steam install i only ever booted it up from exe or skse directly after running it from launcher it worked and installed 

On 8/4/2022 at 5:32 PM, dridikus said:

Hello, not sure which section to ask about this but maybe someone face it already.
i installed beta 7 and viewing devices in the game noticed a problem with some items.
The first is that face mask does not appear on the character when equipped.
It locks up, all the effects work, it makes sounds everything is as it should be, but you can't see it. While this problem is only in the black and transparent versions. The red and white versions are visible when dressed as they should be. Also all other hoods of other types work without problems in all colors. So problem only with that 2 colors on face mask type.
The second thing i found is with a combination of 2 items such as straitjacket and restrictive boots. When they are dressed together straitjacket look as it should be but boots looks strange. They seem to have a part cut out from the foot to the knee and in this gap just a bare leg is visible.This happens only with a combination of these two items. For example, if i wear straitjacket but open wariand like black ebonite straitjacket(open) or any anoter type, everything is displayed as it should be and the boots are not cut off.
So maybe does anyone have a solution for this or is it a known issue?

What race are you and what are the in game names? there's a few face masks, that's not specific enough.

It's a priority issue. getting the priorities right for everything has been an ongoing thing and it may not be possible to fix for everything. I'll take a look at it.

A question, well, several, really. Framework comes with a neat feature of corsets hiding belly.

How would one go about attaching that effect to another item? Corset is a reasonably commonplace piece of clothing, and said effect makes alot of sense for it.

So, does item slot used matter? Does item have to be "devious", or adding a speicifc keyword is enough? Basicly, what a conditions for that effect to trigger?

9 hours ago, nilead said:

A question, well, several, really. Framework comes with a neat feature of corsets hiding belly.

How would one go about attaching that effect to another item? Corset is a reasonably commonplace piece of clothing, and said effect makes alot of sense for it.

So, does item slot used matter? Does item have to be "devious", or adding a speicifc keyword is enough? Basicly, what a conditions for that effect to trigger?

It's based on keywords. Looking at the zadBellyEffect script: if you have something with the zad_DeviousCorset or zad_DeviousBelt keywords, have nothing in slot 32 or are wearing something with the zadDeviousHarness keyword, and are not wearing something with the zad_NoCompressBelly keyword, it will apply the effect.

Hello, I think I've broken something but I don't understand how. So, everything works fine except for the clit piercing. When I try to equip it, I get a pop up asking if I'm sure, and then nothing happens. It does not appear on the pc and I'm able to freely unequip it. Equipping it later does not trigger the pop up. It looks like the locking event fails to happen properly but I'm not sure how to confirm this. I thought it could be some weird slot conflict, but it goes like this even when naked. I have two other mods that interact with the piercing. When I equip it, YPS sees it and correctly flags the piercing slot as being occupied. Devious Followers on the other hand does not recognise the piercing being equipped and throws debt at me as punishment. 

I'm seeking your assistance, as my understanding of the subject ends here.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've forgotten to turn on DD compatability in 3BA MCM. My bad.

Edited by AlphaAndOmega
On 7/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, zarantha said:

Are you seeing this on the latest beta? Beta 3 was a long time ago, no one should be on it anymore.

The issue you're likely seeing is a priority issue. If you're wearing anything other than the boots, the other outfit takes priority over the boots, and makes the calves appear missing.

This is a different issue than the partition fix I posted, I won't be updating it. It is a different way to approach the partition issue. I'm not seeing an issue with the current beta since we've changed the priority for many outfits.

This is on beta 7 without your fix.

Reveal hidden contents

With the boots + suit

image.png.1701d32352f01a1ee3dc826d171ded46.png

With just the boots

image.png.3472cc5436e0d8e7980d231a87129159.png

Where is this beta 7? Is beta 7 5.1.7 or is it 5.2? lol I am sooooooo goddamn confused. lol

31 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Where is this beta 7? Is beta 7 5.1.7 or is it 5.2? lol I am sooooooo goddamn confused. lol

Beta 7 is DD 5.2beta7. It's on the troubleshooting post in the playing the beta spoiler and in the Dev thread kimy linked.

There is no 5.1.7. the ".7z" on DD 5.1 is the extension, not another part of the version. 7z is an archive type like zip and rar.

6 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

It's based on keywords. Looking at the zadBellyEffect script: if you have something with the zad_DeviousCorset or zad_DeviousBelt keywords, have nothing in slot 32 or are wearing something with the zadDeviousHarness keyword, and are not wearing something with the zad_NoCompressBelly keyword, it will apply the effect.

Was really glad to read it, but unfortunately it does not seem to be that easy. Slapping keyword on a couple of test items proved ineffective (slots 32/50). There appears to be something more to it.(

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Beta 7 is DD 5.2beta7. It's on the troubleshooting post in the playing the beta spoiler and in the Dev thread kimy linked.

There is no 5.1.7. the ".7z" on DD 5.1 is the extension, not another part of the version. 7z is an archive type like zip and rar.

Oh yeah I misread the 7z file. Yeah I know what 7z is. Very funny. lol

Thank you very much, but why not just put the file in the download section, if you don't mind me asking? Is the process of changing it just a pain or something? It certainly sounds like it.

Oh jesus it's gonna take days to download this. This Mega site is so so weird. Sometimes it's lightning fast and I get 2MBs per second, and sometimes just about 10KBs. Like why not Mediafire this??? Sheet, dropbox, anything.

Edited by LynErso666
3 hours ago, Kimy said:

Ohhhh okay, thank you very much. I came back to look for an update, because everytime there is a ZAD Repopulate NPCs thing in my Papyrus, ctd. lol. And I'm assuming it has something to do with being very outdated. lol

I appreciate your amazing work, Kimy! Thank you so much for sticking with it 

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Oh yeah I misread the 7z file. Yeah I know what 7z is. Very funny. lol

Thank you very much, but why not just put the file in the download section, if you don't mind me asking? Is the process of changing it just a pain or something? It certainly sounds like it.

Oh jesus it's gonna take days to download this. This Mega site is so so weird. Sometimes it's lightning fast and I get 2MBs per second, and sometimes just about 10KBs. Like why not Mediafire this??? Sheet, dropbox, anything.

1. I don't own the thread, kimy does. I can't put it in the downloads.

2. Rather than bugging kimy constantly to update the page, it's easier to put everything in a single post.

3. It's changing fairly often. The main download will probably be updated once we get the full release and i get the converted full release in kimy's hands.

There's a gdrive mirror just below the mega link. I forgot to update the version on that, but it's to beta 7. and fixed now.

44 minutes ago, zarantha said:

1. I don't own the thread, kimy does. I can't put it in the downloads.

2. Rather than bugging kimy constantly to update the page, it's easier to put everything in a single post.

3. It's changing fairly often. The main download will probably be updated once we get the full release and i get the converted full release in kimy's hands.

There's a gdrive mirror just below the mega link. I forgot to update the version on that, but it's to beta 7. and fixed now.

1. I know, but you know everything, zarantha-san, like...everything

2. I get that, but none of this sounds easy. lmao. None of this. I can't believe what awesome peeps have to go through just to get a file uploaded after creating it. It just goes to show why there are so many uploaders that are not the creators and just relay info between
3. Thanks, Zarantha, you seem to be everywhere someone is being helped helping them being helped and that's pretty helpful. I appreciate that.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Maybe you know something about this issue: I updated Devious Devices just now and started the game up, and my console is being spammed with endless: "Warning Access to non existing object with id 0x5" like permanently. It's going so fast I can't even see the results if I type something in. Game seems to be working fine tho...

30 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Maybe you know something about this issue: I updated Devious Devices just now and started the game up, and my console is being spammed with endless: "Warning Access to non existing object with id 0x5" like permanently. It's going so fast I can't even see the results if I type something in. Game seems to be working fine tho...

Not something I've seen before. Google says something with jcontainers or papyrusutil.

Make sure you've got the right versions of both for your game version, and that nothing is overwriting papyrusutil.