1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work and time

the DD cbbe 3ba v6 bodyslides works on the DD beta 7 ?

its possible please make a Slif patch for the new version ?

thanks again and sorry for asking a lot things.

Yes, the v6 bodyslide work, but it comes with 3ba bodyslides already, which has been updated for the new boots in this version. The v6 are just missing the new boots.

I will update the bodyslides soon, in that version I'm fixing some of the clipping with wearing other devices + catsuits. And will have a zap to remove the zippers from the zipsuit.

But normally, you don't need to download the separate bodyslides if you're downloading the beta since they're already there.

I won't be doing a SLIF patch until it's out of beta. There's no point when the scripts keep changing and it becomes too many versions of the same patch to maintain which does nothing but confuse folks.

9 hours ago, hellsinator said:

when i try to use any outfit the textures are missing and i have just a floating head 

Textures missing mean things are purple.

Invisible body is missing meshes which means you did not batch build the bodyslides or didn't do them correctly. Bodyslide is not optional.

Batch build the outfits in bodyslide.

@zarantha Do you know why some of the armbinders do not morph properly with the characters body?

I tried messing around with some of the CBBE morph options in racemenu to create a character with some weight so I wouldn't be running around with a stick figure.

The majority of the items I tested properly adjusted to the characters bigger body, but the ebonite armbinders and all the elbowbinders didn't change at all.

See examples:

Spoiler

New body with bikini armor and arm cuffs fitting properly.

ScreenShot1195.png.c8fda60f3735b6c50159aaf0a4a7848d.png

Leather armbinders properly morphed as well

ScreenShot1201.png.a2d623e821a778444c4da4ea962d7f8a.png

Ebonite armbinders and the pink armbinder either didnt change or didn't change enough

ScreenShot1200.png.79dd172643922f762c0da04a3692bdb0.png

Elbowbinders I'm pretty sure didnt change at all.

ScreenShot1203.png.bd11363d829c977834cc2f9e3797ef47.png

The rope armbinder tried real hard and came close.

ScreenShot1204.png.dc381158d2b2b608d517afb0b177db89.png

The clipping in the armbinders/elbowbinders is slightly worse when wearing an extreme hobble dress, but I think that's just due to the animation and pose because even the leather ones have a small clip at the top in that instance.

Note: I'm using the armbinder and elbowbinder bodyslide files from the beta you gave me a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by serranna

So i am not sure what exactly is happening with my game, i have only reinstalled the mod and haven't really changed anything about the load order and DD loads after everything else. But every time i try to click on an equipped Device it just spams the message box and continuously tried to unequip and requip the item. Also armbinders don't seem to work and unlocking with the mcm doesn't work either for some devices. Everything was working fine before with the same mods.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes, the v6 bodyslide work, but it comes with 3ba bodyslides already, which has been updated for the new boots in this version. The v6 are just missing the new boots.

I will update the bodyslides soon, in that version I'm fixing some of the clipping with wearing other devices + catsuits. And will have a zap to remove the zippers from the zipsuit.

But normally, you don't need to download the separate bodyslides if you're downloading the beta since they're already there.

I won't be doing a SLIF patch until it's out of beta. There's no point when the scripts keep changing and it becomes too many versions of the same patch to maintain which does nothing but confuse folks.

ok thanks again for your help and advice as always my friend

1 hour ago, serranna said:

@zarantha Do you know why some of the armbinders do not morph properly with the characters body?

I tried messing around with some of the CBBE morph options in racemenu to create a character with some weight so I wouldn't be running around with a stick figure.

The majority of the items I tested properly adjusted to the characters bigger body, but the ebonite armbinders and all the elbowbinders didn't change at all.

See examples:

Hide contents

New body with bikini armor and arm cuffs fitting properly.

ScreenShot1195.png.c8fda60f3735b6c50159aaf0a4a7848d.png

Leather armbinders properly morphed as well

ScreenShot1201.png.a2d623e821a778444c4da4ea962d7f8a.png

Ebonite armbinders and the pink armbinder either didnt change or didn't change enough

ScreenShot1200.png.79dd172643922f762c0da04a3692bdb0.png

Elbowbinders I'm pretty sure didnt change at all.

ScreenShot1203.png.bd11363d829c977834cc2f9e3797ef47.png

The rope armbinder tried real hard and came close.

ScreenShot1204.png.dc381158d2b2b608d517afb0b177db89.png

The clipping in the armbinders/elbowbinders is slightly worse when wearing an extreme hobble dress, but I think that's just due to the animation and pose because even the leather ones have a small clip at the top in that instance.

Note: I'm using the armbinder and elbowbinder bodyslide files from the beta you gave me a couple of weeks ago.

In game, with the CBBE curvy preset:

Spoiler

There's still a little clipping on the left side, but I'm also sure all the morphs that have been applied are the issue there.

image.png.89cbfcfcb4a27e6c1e66675e8394cc70.png

No clipping seen with the elbowbinder.

image.png.22089c3ce5551a4207c04064ceb7601d.png

Or the rope armbinder.

image.png.ffd8ffbc9f1cc085e3ffee8565bd381e.png

Check your output path and make sure either the files in the mod are actually updated with the last timestamp from when you ran bodyslide, or that your bodyslide output folder is winning all conflicts. binders are one of the devices that come prebuilt, so i'd assume the clipping means the bodyslides aren't built, are built to the wrong path, or aren't winning the conflicts. When I installed the new version to test, and without rebuilding my bodyslides (which means the prebuilt meshes were used) I saw clipping exactly  like you have.

And as i said earlier on this page to someone else, I'm working on fixing some of the clipping when wearing multiple devices. I'm only doing catsuit+other devices, but I expect that should fix the majority of the clipping. I cannot check/fix all combinations. And there will always be clipping the more extreme the morphs get.

2 hours ago, SaekoDovahkiir said:

So i am not sure what exactly is happening with my game, i have only reinstalled the mod and haven't really changed anything about the load order and DD loads after everything else. But every time i try to click on an equipped Device it just spams the message box and continuously tried to unequip and requip the item. Also armbinders don't seem to work and unlocking with the mcm doesn't work either for some devices. Everything was working fine before with the same mods.

You have an incompatible mod installed, most likely no enchantment restrictions. Look at the troubleshooting post.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

In game, with the CBBE curvy preset:

OK I re-ran bodyslide a second time and everything looks fine. I don't know what I did wrong the first time considering the first time I ran it, the elbowbinder clipping was fixed on the standard curvy body. Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time. After several years of playing this game bodyslide still confuses the hell out of me.

When you try to remove the rope corset, CTD occurs, his ID zadx_rope_harness_corsetExp_Penta_Inventory [ARMO:0E04EE2B]. This is the only such item with a problem, I thought it was a nif. The netscriptframework crashlog referred to the bone, but replacing the reference via the Outfit Studio bodyslide didn't help https://privatebin.net/?73babbed476eb7a7#6nbJVfcWAvwfnaUfraA97f4zzhYECwByeD9wDKXAqQip .

He was dressed by a script through the NPC and in itself does not cause a problem, it appears if I want to take it off.

Ran into an issue with Ankle chains missing textures. I found the reference BSSShaderTextureSet in the Nif files referances textures listed under Textures\devious\cursedloot\mixedzazmetals . Instead of the currently installed textures at textures\devious\Zaz\001Metal.

PS: It appears these are not the only devices affected. An easy possible fix is to add a new directory with the reference textures for mixedmetals under Textures\Devious\Cursedloot\(necessary files) to your current install.

Edited by Stryker1177
21 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Ran into an issue with Ankle chains missing textures. I found the reference BSSShaderTextureSet in the Nif files referances textures listed under Textures\devious\cursedloot\mixedzazmetals .  I didn't know that Cursed loot was a requirement for devious devices.

PS: It appears these are not the only devices affected. An easy possible fix is to add a new directory with the reference textures for mixedmetals under Textures\Devious\Cursedloot\(necessary files) to your current install.

It's a known issue, and there's been a fix for it in the troubleshooting post linked in the first reply to this thread.

TransBootsFix.7z

This should fix the missing calves with the restrictive transparent boots in CBBE and 3BA for version 5.2b3  Just plug in and re-run the boots in bodyslide.  The calves were being partitioned in the nif and in the armoraddon record. Which probably would have worked out fine if the calves had been added to the nif (maybe that was the original intent?) , but they were not.  Probably it was just an artifact from converting from opaque boots where the partitions make sense to transparent. 

All I can say for sure is this fixes the problem in my game, but if you're not having a problem in yours then you probably don't need it.

This is actually a little different than the usual "calves missing" reason so the usual solution wouldn't work.

There is a troubleshooting page that mentions changing the esp, but it doesn't mention that the calf partition in the partitions tab of outfit studio needs to be deleted too before rerunning bodyslide.  This patch does it all for you.  Zarantha, you might want to update your troubleshooting post to include editing the OS partitions too.

Edited by delgathar
30 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Would you mind posting a source file so I can what changes you made?  Thank you.

Could just compare either the patch with the SLIF patches with the latest zadlibs script and forward the changes. That's all i did. Or just do the same thing with the 5.1 patch and 5.2. Just add in the SLIF lines, don't change the whole function.

Spoiler

zadLibs.psc (Devious Devices)

Function SetNodeHidden(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string nodeName, bool value, string modkey = "DDi")
    if Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        if value
            SLIF_Main.hideNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            SLIF_Main.showNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName)
        endif

else
        if value
            XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 1.0, modkey)
        endif
    endif
EndFunction

dcur_clocktickScript.psc (Cursed Loot)

Function SetMorphValue(Actor akActor, float value, string MorphName = "PregnancyBelly")    
    If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        If value != 0.0
            SLIF_Morph.morph(akActor, "Deviously Cursed Loot", MorphName, value, "DCL")
        Else
            SLIF_Morph.unregisterMorph(akActor, MorphName, "Deviously Cursed Loot")
        EndIf

Else
        If value != 0.0
            NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL", value)
        Else        
            NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL")
        EndIf    
        NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

58 minutes ago, delgathar said:

TransBootsFix.7z 1.57 MB · 1 download

This should fix the missing calves with the restrictive transparent boots in CBBE and 3BA for version 5.2b3  Just plug in and re-run the boots in bodyslide.  The calves were being partitioned in the nif and in the armoraddon record. Which probably would have worked out fine if the calves had been added to the nif (maybe that was the original intent?) , but they were not.  Probably it was just an artifact from converting from opaque boots where the partitions make sense to transparent. 

All I can say for sure is this fixes the problem in my game, but if you're not having a problem in yours then you probably don't need it.

This is actually a little different than the usual "calves missing" reason so the usual solution wouldn't work.

There is a troubleshooting page that mentions changing the esp, but it doesn't mention that the calf partition in the partitions tab of outfit studio needs to be deleted too before rerunning bodyslide.  This patch does it all for you.  Zarantha, you might want to update your troubleshooting post to include editing the OS partitions too.

Are you seeing this on the latest beta? Beta 3 was a long time ago, no one should be on it anymore.

The issue you're likely seeing is a priority issue. If you're wearing anything other than the boots, the other outfit takes priority over the boots, and makes the calves appear missing.

This is a different issue than the partition fix I posted, I won't be updating it. It is a different way to approach the partition issue. I'm not seeing an issue with the current beta since we've changed the priority for many outfits.

This is on beta 7 without your fix.

Spoiler

With the boots + suit

image.png.1701d32352f01a1ee3dc826d171ded46.png

With just the boots

image.png.3472cc5436e0d8e7980d231a87129159.png

30 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Could just compare either the patch with the SLIF patches with the latest zadlibs script and forward the changes. That's all i did. Or just do the same thing with the 5.1 patch and 5.2. Just add in the SLIF lines, don't change the whole function.

\

Hide contents

zadLibs.psc (Devious Devices)

Function SetNodeHidden(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string nodeName, bool value, string modkey = "DDi")
    if Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        if value
            SLIF_Main.hideNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            SLIF_Main.showNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName)
        endif

else
        if value
            XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 1.0, modkey)
        endif
    endif
EndFunction

dcur_clocktickScript.psc (Cursed Loot)

Function SetMorphValue(Actor akActor, float value, string MorphName = "PregnancyBelly")    
    If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        If value != 0.0
            SLIF_Morph.morph(akActor, "Deviously Cursed Loot", MorphName, value, "DCL")
        Else
            SLIF_Morph.unregisterMorph(akActor, MorphName, "Deviously Cursed Loot")
        EndIf

Else
        If value != 0.0
            NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL", value)
        Else        
            NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL")
        EndIf    
        NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Thank you.  Yeah, I was thinking to run the source file in notepad++ with the compare function, but these snippets are just as good.  My scripting is very weak in this language, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Naturally, I have SLIF issues with other mods and I was idly wondering if the changes here might fix another mod too, or maybe point me in the right direction.

I just noticed that we are up to beta 7 so installing it now.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you seeing this on the latest beta? Beta 3 was a long time ago, no one should be on it anymore.

The issue you're likely seeing is a priority issue. If you're wearing anything other than the boots, the other outfit takes priority over the boots, and makes the calves appear missing.

This is a different issue than the partition fix I posted, I won't be updating it. It is a different way to approach the partition issue. I'm not seeing an issue with the current beta since we've changed the priority for many outfits.

This is on beta 7 without your fix.

Reveal hidden contents

With the boots + suit

image.png.1701d32352f01a1ee3dc826d171ded46.png

With just the boots

image.png.3472cc5436e0d8e7980d231a87129159.png

Lol, ohh well. I made it when I was at sea with no internet.  Ahh well.  I tried.  I can only appreciate that the mod is still in active development.

Edited by delgathar
8 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

When you try to remove the rope corset, CTD occurs, his ID zadx_rope_harness_corsetExp_Penta_Inventory [ARMO:0E04EE2B]. This is the only such item with a problem, I thought it was a nif. The netscriptframework crashlog referred to the bone, but replacing the reference via the Outfit Studio bodyslide didn't help https://privatebin.net/?73babbed476eb7a7#6nbJVfcWAvwfnaUfraA97f4zzhYECwByeD9wDKXAqQip .

He was dressed by a script through the NPC and in itself does not cause a problem, it appears if I want to take it off.

It's not the nif, your crash log doesn't mention the nif at all. If it was the nif, the crash log would mention it specifically.

From the crash log, it's either something with your vc runtime install, or not enough virtual memory.

You can reinstall vc from this link:
https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

Otherwise, you can try increasing your windows page file on the disk where you have skyrim installed. 20gb is what i've seen as the minimum recommended.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:58 AM, FlyDut said:

I try to add devices to the actor by setting outfit, but the actor will automatically take off the devices. What should I do?

make sure there's nothing else in their inventory they can equip instead is all i can think of.