Hoods showing hair some costs showing skin and gloves and heeled boots showing some skin not sure what the gloves and boots are called but wondering what setting to adjust to make it for base setting for body with no adjustmentsĀ 

Thanks for the mod. In general it works, but I'm having some issues with unarmed combat animations. When my character "draws" her fists and holds still or attacks, everything works as intended: her arms remain in the binder and she kicks (or headbutts when sneaking). However, when she moves (or jumps while moving), her arms come out of the binders during the animation.

Ā 

I've been using FNIS+Nemesis, and I read elsewhere that Nemesis could cause issues, so on a test profile I tried disabling all other custom animations, all SL mods aside from DD and its dependencies, and only used FNIS; however, that only resulted in ALL DD animations not working. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 hours ago, åŒæåč€… said:

I read elsewhere that Nemesis could cause issues, so on a test profile I tried disabling

Nemesis is virus in Skyrim for DD. Disabling is not enough, you must uninstall Nemesis and reinstall fnis and animations mod, including DD, then rebuild fnis. Only then Nemesis caused bugs are deleted.

On 7/12/2022 at 9:29 PM, War1 said:

I'm an industrial engineer with experience in CAD. I've got no idea how to make animations or textures and most of my design work is for rigid metal products and not flexible forms like clothes, but if there are any devices you want modelled then I might be able to offer my help.

Ā 

Drop me a line if you need me.

Feel that pain, Personally I got as far as making meshes in OBJ but simply couldn't make them export to NIF without normal map shitting itself.Ā 

Ā 

If you're up for it though theres a load of the unique collars for quests that just use generic iron collar models that could do with some love. Also collars are pretty rigid and rig to just one point on the body so seem to be a good place to start.Ā 

Ā 

ETC

Spoiler

1634882449b37995febe1fc60fb4bccd1024ea26

s-l500.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Ā 

using everything for this mod and all requirements just wondering what setting needed for basic body scalling settings to make everything fit right witout anything showing never tried to mod or edit anything like that its why i am asking what do i adjust in bodyslide and have tried hood on with default hair from game but it never hides it

I got a weird bug and by just quickly glancing over the thread i did not see anyone with a similar bug. Whenever I click on an equipped device the "put it on" window pops up instead of the escape menu. I can also infinitely drop the device and it stays on my character an in the inventory. Using cursed loots unequip didnt remove the device. I also loaded an older save and tested out other devices and so far only piercings seem to get the unlock menu.

Ok well now i got an even wierder issue i fixed the clipping but it only doesnt clip when the first eqip happens. For example if i put the item on(no clip) then save the game reload it clips. If i put them on (no clip) then take them off, save, reload, and put them back on it works fine.

3 hours ago, vpfmelskseh said:

How can I access to scripts?

What you mean by "access"?

You can edit scripts in notepad++ and then compile in CK script papyrus compiler.

Anyway script sources files is put into LE version place, you need move all scripts to SE version place:

Ā 

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\SourceĀ  (LE) to - Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\ScriptsĀ  (SE)

Edited by Elsidia

So i made some progress upon realizing that the 5.1 version lacks a 3ba body (its worth mentioning that i didnt understand that it changes the arm and leg size over the cbbe). I uninstalled the 5.1 version and installed the 5.2 version beta with the 3ba body and the legs work fine all the time. The issue im having is the restrictive arms work great by themselves (nothing else in the arm area) but when i combind the catsuit and restrictive arms there is clipping. Is there a way to have an outfit display differently when combined with another outfit?

Ā 

On 7/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, Dark_Messiah said:

5.2 beta 6 makes the game crash for me, i'm using vortex. According to the description i installed it. Do i need to go through every step? like using CAO and stuff? I'm using AE btw.

Ā 

Edit: tried both cao and a minimalistic install without the addons, still no go.

Ā 

You shouldn't need to convert the beta I linked. The conversions instructions are for if you grabbed the LE version from the dev thread before I do a conversion.

Ā 

Sounds like you're missing a requirement somewhere. Go through the links on the first post and make sure you have the requirements, especially for the AE stuff.

Ā 

---------------------------

Edit: Saw the log on the next page. It was calling out hkx a lot, which is animations as you've discovered.

Ā 

Animation limit is different for all PCs. Depends a lot on how much memory and how many mods you have. Engine Fixes can help with it, but you will always have your PC's limitations on how many animations you can use. A good rule of thumb is keep it under 10000 animations. You can see this number when looking at the FNIS output after running FNIS.

Edited by zarantha
7 hours ago, rxgMavericks said:

So i made some progress upon realizing that the 5.1 version lacks a 3ba body (its worth mentioning that i didnt understand that it changes the arm and leg size over the cbbe). I uninstalled the 5.1 version and installed the 5.2 version beta with the 3ba body and the legs work fine all the time. The issue im having is the restrictive arms work great by themselves (nothing else in the arm area) but when i combind the catsuit and restrictive arms there is clipping. Is there a way to have an outfit display differently when combined with another outfit?

Ā 

Ā 

No there's not. Outfits are conformed to the body only, it's too much work to try to remove clipping with every possible combination out there, and with extreme body presets (exaggerated boobs, butt, etc).

Ā 

If it's a combo you use a lot and must have fixed, learn how to use outfit studio and fix the clipping for yourself.

16 hours ago, draca21 said:

using everything for this mod and all requirements just wondering what setting needed for basic body scalling settings to make everything fit right witout anything showing never tried to mod or edit anything like that its why i am asking what do i adjust in bodyslide and have tried hood on with default hair from game but it never hides it

Ā 

You need to check the build morphs option in bodyslide when batch building the outfits.

Ā 

Hoods don't have a bodyslide and don't change shape to match your hair. What hood are you using and what hair? (in game names). I have not seen this issue with any hairs and hoods from this mod.

13 hours ago, pfnollSTAR said:

I got a weird bug and by just quickly glancing over the thread i did not see anyone with a similar bug. Whenever I click on an equipped device the "put it on" window pops up instead of the escape menu. I can also infinitely drop the device and it stays on my character an in the inventory. Using cursed loots unequip didnt remove the device. I also loaded an older save and tested out other devices and so far only piercings seem to get the unlock menu.

Ā 

You're using a mod called no enchantment restriction or something similar. It breaks the locks. See the troubleshooting post for more info.

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

I thought there was a fix for the texture-less HDT leg fetters but I can't seem to find it. There's already so many devices so wild I couldn't possibly want them, but they work great! lol. But the nice normal slave gear, simple stuff like leg fetters, ugh...that's the thing that gets no textures???

4 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I thought there was a fix for the texture-less HDT leg fetters but I can't seem to find it. There's already so many devices so wild I couldn't possibly want them, but they work great! lol. But the nice normal slave gear, simple stuff like leg fetters, ugh...that's the thing that gets no textures???

Ā 

It's on the troubleshooting post. You want the no DCL texture patch.

Ā 

Spoiler

image.png.011e78365e57ba2d2ad378fcf710b0ff.png

Ā 

Got everything working but the tail plugs and restrictive boots gloves and corset the plugs won't show when equipped and the others are clipping through skin I have every mod from requirements but can't figure this out have looked in my bodyslide to see if I have to build the plugs but I don't see them thereĀ  any ideas