1 hour ago, SkwidBoi said:

they work it's just that some don't have animations like the petsuit

If you're using Nemesis, that's your problem. Check the other mod incompatibilities on the troubleshooting post.

If you have nemesis, you'll need to uninstall it and reinstall fnis and DD and your other fnis mods. After reinstalling everything, rerun fnis. bodyslide outputs should still be in the bodyslide output folder in vortex, but you can rerun those too if you want. it shouldn't hurt now that you have the path right.

40 minutes ago, draca21 said:

So start game and activate them in the mod settings then try to install devious another thing it's said missing skse but was sure vortex had it enabled and built in unless I missed something

Vortex does not come with skse built in. you need to download and install it. Vortex comes with the *ability* to install skse properly, which is not possible in other mod managers.

Get it from here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

Read Vortex's built in help topics for installing skse if you have questions on it.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:43 PM, Kimy said:

The "open harness" idea sounds kinda fun, but I am not sure what the point of a gag harness without a gag would be? :D

I'm still hoping for more exploration of devices in the style of the Chastity Belt of Misogyny, where they let others use the player without the player being able to orgasm. Also some more chastity bra ideas like the Chain harness one that doesn't fully cover the breasts has a lot of potential, like the various rope harnesses which already cover the area as much as the chain bra does, but don't count as chastity bras. The "Open gag harness" that concerned citizens have a chance to tighten on you, similar to the rubber gloves with D-link also sounds awesome! 

Great work as always though, super excited to see what you come up with!

16 minutes ago, draca21 said:

Do I download the special edition one 

I don't know. What game do you have?

If the game is SE, what version is it?

7 minutes ago, draca21 said:

Do I install it into vortex or skyrim foldee

Use Vortex to install.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

At this time, no. Some people have had luck, but more people have problems with wrong animations so I don't consider it compatible at this time.

That may change in the future if the new DD gets an option for DAR animations, but I don't know if we will or won't at this time. Keep an eye on the beta is the best I can say.

I do plan to add DAR support as an optional component that can be selected at installation time. If all goes right, it will go into one of the upcoming beta releases.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you're using Nemesis, that's your problem. Check the other mod incompatibilities on the troubleshooting post.

If you have nemesis, you'll need to uninstall it and reinstall fnis and DD and your other fnis mods. After reinstalling everything, rerun fnis. bodyslide outputs should still be in the bodyslide output folder in vortex, but you can rerun those too if you want. it shouldn't hurt now that you have the path right.

The heck is nemesis?

1 hour ago, SkwidBoi said:

The heck is nemesis?

A mod that enables custom animations. It's required for a lot of the newer SE mods. Usually it's compatible with FNIS mods as long as they don't have creatures, but for some reason it usually breaks DD.

It is basically a FNIS replacer.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

A mod that enables custom animations. It's required for a lot of the newer SE mods. Usually it's compatible with FNIS mods as long as they don't have creatures, but for some reason it usually breaks DD.

It is basically a FNIS replacer, sir.

I hear it's possible to run Nemesis and FNIS together. If such a thing could be done, perhaps we could benefit from being able to use modern animation mods without breaking some of DD's animations.

If anyone is interested in this idea, feel free to look for a tutorial on YouTube or wherever.

And no, you did not say sir. I was just thinking I demonstrate the ability to edit a quote in a reply.

20 minutes ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

I hear it's possible to run Nemesis and FNIS together. If such a thing could be done, perhaps we could benefit from being able to use modern animation mods without breaking some of DD's animations.

If anyone is interested in this idea, feel free to look for a tutorial on YouTube or wherever.

And no, you did not say sir. I was just thinking I demonstrate the ability to edit a quote in a reply.

Yes, I'm aware of that method. And yes, that is what some people did. But the wrong DD alternate animations were played even though everything else was working in the setup, and despite Nemesis' author's claims of being perfectly compatible with all human FNIS animations.

I don't know what causes it, and Nemesis was never supported by DD, only FNIS. So it becomes 'try at your own risk, unsupported' by default. I tried it two different times using multiple tutorials and it wasn't worth the headaches. Especially since FNIS still works just fine for the majority of the stuff on LL.

Anyway, Kimy has confirmed a DAR option in a future release a few posts above, so the whole issue should become moot sooner or later. Anyone wanting to use Nemesis and getting the wrong animations could use DAR instead for DD's alternate animations once it's added.

This is gonna sound dumb but can someone please give me a hand? I'm using special edition, I'm using vortex, but everything I try just will not work. I download all the necessary linked files, I put them all in vortex, I run fnis, and it just will not work. Could someone provide and in depth tutorial or something? Really wanna try this but I'm just stuck.

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Storm_Rider_LD:

Das wird dumm klingen, aber kann mir bitte jemand helfen? Ich verwende die Special Edition, ich verwende Vortex, aber alles, was ich versuche, funktioniert einfach nicht. Ich lade alle notwendigen verknüpften Dateien herunter, lege sie alle in Vortex, führe fnis aus, und es funktioniert einfach nicht. Könnte jemand ein ausführliches Tutorial oder so etwas bereitstellen? Ich möchte das wirklich versuchen, aber ich stecke einfach fest.

What does not work? Please calmly describe the problem

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

What does not work? Please calmly describe the problem

I'm still fairly new to modding so bare with me. But FNIS doesn't seem to like any of the sexual animations, LOOT doesn't even SEE any of the mods, even tho I'm deploying them through vortex, and whenever I run skyrim it doesn't say I have any of the mods loaded

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Storm_Rider_LD:

Ich bin noch ziemlich neu im Modding, also bloß mit mir. Aber FNIS scheint keine der sexuellen Animationen zu mögen, LOOT SIEHT nicht einmal eine der Mods, obwohl ich sie durch Vortex einsetze, und wenn ich Skyrim starte, sagt es nicht, dass ich eine davon habe Mods geladen

This could also be due to the fact that they (unintentionally) combined mods from different versions (LE, SE and AE).

or have tried

the first step would be to check the mods for what version they are and SKSE should be checked as well

(it happens again and again that users have different versions)

--

The next step is to use Bodyslide to create the networks for the various devices of the DD mod

(which only makes sense if Skyrim starts at all and you can start/create a new char)

Since you said you are new to the mod application, you have a very high cliff to climb here (using Bodyslide) anyway

--

the third step, after the start test and mesh creation, is to set up the mods via MCM

to do this, after starting the game, create a new character via "race menu"

After exiting the character creation, the various mods initialize - messages appear in the upper left corner of the screen

Now the MCM is opened and the mod is set up.
--
To be honest - if you are completely new to mod application - then DD mod with all its dependencies might be too hard to start with

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

This could also be due to the fact that they (unintentionally) combined mods from different versions (LE, SE and AE).

or have tried

the first step would be to check the mods for what version they are and SKSE should be checked as well

(it happens again and again that users have different versions)

--

The next step is to use Bodyslide to create the networks for the various devices of the DD mod

(which only makes sense if Skyrim starts at all and you can start/create a new char)

Since you said you are new to the mod application, you have a very high cliff to climb here (using Bodyslide) anyway

--

the third step, after the start test and mesh creation, is to set up the mods via MCM

to do this, after starting the game, create a new character via "race menu"

After exiting the character creation, the various mods initialize - messages appear in the upper left corner of the screen

Now the MCM is opened and the mod is set up.
--
To be honest - if you are completely new to mod application - then DD mod with all its dependencies might be too hard to start with

Dw I knew it would be difficult when I set out to do this. But, all the mods I got that were required, were all linked so wouldn't they just be the right version?

Vor 17 Minuten sagte Storm_Rider_LD:

Dw Ich wusste, dass es schwierig werden würde, als ich mich dazu aufmachte. Aber alle erforderlichen Mods, die ich bekommen habe, waren alle verlinkt, also wären sie nicht einfach die richtige Version?

Just create a list of the mods you have installed and enter the respective version number

EDIT: "Fixed"; uninstalled UFO, installed AFT + set Combat Style to None

Issue: I put my follower in an armbinder, but she won't stop fighting with weapons.

I tried the following things:

(1) used UFO to order her to stay back; she does stay back generally, but gets involved when the brawls get too close

(2) disabled bound combat in MCM; no dice

(3) took away all her weapons; no dice, she keeps looting fucking corpses

(4) gave her a dagger and then equipped the armbinder; no dice, she fights with the dagger

(5) put DD after UFT in the load order, in case UFT was responsible; no dice

(6) tried unequipping and reequipping the armbinder before a fight, mainly for investigative purposes; no dice

This is annoying and in conflict with my designs for this playthrough. I am guessing  UFO or PAHE is the problem? Though TBC my follower is not a PAHE slave, since I like her vanilla dialogue. I also have FNIS sexy move and SexLab Utility Plus with a patch which disables Sexy Move when a DD armbinder is equipped, which minimizes floating arms. I'm also using the DD 3BA Bodyslide fixes, but this can't be an animation glitch right? 

It's sad. The armbinders work just well enough to tantalize, but they are JANKY AS HELL. I'm open to creative solutions like a mod which prevents my follower from looting goddamn weapons from corpses, but I haven't been able to find one on Nexus. Anyone know what else I can do?

Edited by jjhay

It works, except again some things don't have animations like the pillory, wooden horse, etc...(static devices)

and also the petsuit is the only other thing I've had issues with.

sex scenes also just kinda don't happen, my character kinda just stares at the npc who does the same and stays frozen for 30 seconds.

I have installed the latest version of Zaz and all requirements for DD

I know these problems are fairly common but I'm still looking for a way to fix them.

Edited by SkwidBoi
Vor 17 Minuten sagte SkwidBoi:

Es funktioniert, außer dass einige Dinge keine Animationen haben, wie der Pranger, das Holzpferd usw. (statische Geräte)

und auch der Petsuit ist das einzige andere, womit ich Probleme hatte.

Sexszenen passieren auch irgendwie nicht, mein Charakter starrt irgendwie nur den NPC an, der dasselbe tut und 30 Sekunden lang eingefroren bleibt.

Ich habe die neueste Version von Zaz und alle Anforderungen für DD installiert

Ich weiß, dass diese Probleme ziemlich häufig sind, aber ich suche immer noch nach einer Möglichkeit, sie zu beheben.

Then animation packages are missing
or
these are installed but not initialized/uploaded in the game itself
In the MCM you can find the number of loaded animations under SexLab on the last "fold-out card".
ZAZ has a few "in house" - but they are simply far too few for variable sex scenes
To do this, go to "Sl-Anim-Loader" in the MCM and load the animation packages so that "SexLab" can use them at all
--
I don't have to say anything more about the correct implementation of FNIS

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Then animation packages are missing
or
these are installed but not initialized/uploaded in the game itself
In the MCM you can find the number of loaded animations under SexLab on the last "fold-out card".
ZAZ has a few "in house" - but they are simply far too few for variable sex scenes
To do this, go to "Sl-Anim-Loader" in the MCM and load the animation packages so that "SexLab" can use them at all
--
I don't have to say anything more about the correct implementation of FNIS

I dont have "Sl-Anim-Loader" though