So maybe I didn't see it in the description but is there a way to blacklist items from the hide function? I've got parts of outfits from other mods that are hidden by DD whenever I'm wearing an item on the body slot. Even affected some slots I was using for AllGUD. Once again I might have missed it after reading the description a few times.

8 hours ago, rakuraden said:

Hello, I cant download by Mega link, it say that I reach limit  size. Have any mirror link to donwload DD?

Same chief, anyone who uses mega has some issues when theres better FREE systems out there

EDIT: For those that need to get around it heres a nice video on how to do it make sure to use the proxies

15 hours ago, 714ilj said:

For some reason when creature animations run, it always defaults to "DDBeltedSolo"

DD have own animation filter and not use sexlabs. Because always is DD belted solo. You can try turn off DD animation filter but in mostly cases it's not work as intended.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Only turn off device hider for that slot.

Or to body armor what you wear add zad_NoHide [KYWD:0A043F84] in xedit.

This would be tedious and immersion breaking. Better if Device Hider can be made more intelligent to hide only DD devices by checking if they have DD keywords.

23 hours ago, 714ilj said:

From the mod page "Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag."

I am having trouble with this. For some reason when creature animations run, it always defaults to "DDBeltedSolo" instead of doing oral animations. These are all the various animation packs that I have installed. I've tried re-registering everything, and when the oral animations do play, they work when belted, but the when the "dice roll" picks non-oral, they do not.

There's no bound animations for creatures in DD, and DD uses the animation filter all the time now, which has it's own animation list and doesn't pick from SexLab's or SLAL's lists.  Kimy doesn't really support creatures in any of her mods. The fact that there's a switch at all was a concession on her part.

So as Elsidia said, try unchecking creatures in the DD MCM. You'll end up with animations that aren't appropriate to how you're bound, but it's either that or solo all the time.

Hello, this one mod i am using requires this mod as well as DDA DDI and DDX and i wanted to ask if these are already integrated in this mod or if i need them still (it has been working fine except for a few small things like invisible wrists the mouth beeing closed when wearing a gag etc..)

8 hours ago, iamyourdaddy said:

Hello, this one mod i am using requires this mod as well as DDA DDI and DDX and i wanted to ask if these are already integrated in this mod or if i need them still (it has been working fine except for a few small things like invisible wrists the mouth beeing closed when wearing a gag etc..)

lokii got you, but in case you missed, yes DD SE contains DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him, and DD BRRF.

Mouth closed with a gag - make sure you have MFG Fix and it's requirements installed

There shouldn't be any missing forearms/calves (gaps at wrists and ankles) if you have activated the "Devious Devices SE patch.esp" that is installed with DD SE.

If you're seeing them still, get the in game outfit name and let me know.

2 minutes ago, TheDethToad said:

I keep forgetting that xedit is a miraculous tool that I can use. Thanks so much. 'Bouta get accessories all over. 

On 5/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, Tron91 said:

This would be tedious and immersion breaking. Better if Device Hider can be made more intelligent to hide only DD devices by checking if they have DD keywords.

It might be tedious but it can be less so. There's an xedit script that I've used to change armor into clothing, it could easily be tweaked to add the keyword for not hiding things and ran with very little effort. I'm not 100% I can do it, but I'ma try, for the accessories. Also for the ALLGuD slots I'm pretty sure DD is hiding. 

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

lol....thats because I forgot about BRRF......i can't even remmber what it stands for.....rofl

Lovers Lab also needs to fix the DAMN forum pages already.

lol, np. repetition will drill it into you sooner or later.

BRRF = Beast Race ReFits

2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Can I use Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version instead of Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 2.9?

I haven't heard of problems one way or the other. The only one I know has some issues at the moment is SexLab Aroused Modular. There's a patch for DD on that mod's page, but I've stopped using it for a while and switched to baka's. Still setting up a new game after messing with my mods, so I just don't know yet.

4 hours ago, Fallenav said:

hi may i know is there a way to disable certain dd that i don't like ? ex: pawmitten or hood etc...

There's no option to disable items completely like you're thinking of. You can turn down the chances for some devices in the DCL MCM, or if another mod uses DD items they may provide similar options. But even if the chances are set to zero, some events force you to wear specific items - the mcm settings don't apply.

Hello,

My inquiry is into a rather strange bug in which the device(s) will auto-reequip (as it should) but then it also unequips and creates a never ending loop of notifications. Now my load order is a little extreme and this is a recent bug after I tried to reconstruct the armors of my character as I noticed weird textures missing. I wont post my load order as it is insanely huge and a multitude of things could have caused the error; however, I am mainly asking to see if this a know issue or not.

1 hour ago, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

My inquiry is into a rather strange bug in which the device(s) will auto-reequip (as it should) but then it also unequips and creates a never ending loop of notifications. Now my load order is a little extreme and this is a recent bug after I tried to reconstruct the armors of my character as I noticed weird textures missing. I wont post my load order as it is insanely huge and a multitude of things could have caused the error; however, I am mainly asking to see if this a know issue or not.

Doesn't sound like any of the normal issues, or even the new issue (duplicate devices) Make sure you don't have any old patches or versions of DD overwriting it. Make sure you don't have any of the known conflicts listed in the troubleshooting post.

Is it all devices or just one? if it's just one, is it one of the ultra tight outfits? which outfit?

Missing textures is probably because some textures were actually DCL textures and they've been removed to avoid confusion for some users on which mod should overwrite. No issue if you use DCL, but if you don't you can get the missing textures on the troubleshooting post.

10 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

will auto-reequip

It's sounds like conflict with mod no enchantment restriction. Remove this mod.

Also i hear there is some mod what;s add licenses to use magics and etc. And in town you must walk with restraint. This mod conflict too with DCL.

3 hours ago, dado_hamster said:

Is it possible to put a mod on a normal resource, and not on the one that loads, and then chrome crashes because of it?

Had no problems with mega any time, hm... Maybe try to use their desktop app?

18 hours ago, dado_hamster said:

Is it possible to put a mod on a normal resource, and not on the one that loads, and then chrome crashes because of it?

I have latest chrome and it's never crashes with mega. Maybe you need reinstall a chrome or update to latest version? Or you mean original Chrome not google chrome?

Like #4992, Whenever I equip boots/heels a popup appears saying how I can't wear the item because I don't have NetImmerse Override.

I have already installed Racemenu SE 0.4.16 and DD SE 5.1, the newest version.

Do you have any solution for the problem?

@KimyMod organizer 2 is saying the following are not form 44:

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43) 
(I downloaded Devious Devices SE 5.1)
I'm not sure if that means they won't work? I'm new to Skyrim modding. :P  I'm way too used to Sims4. lmao