Just now, nickscreta said:

I am unable to start Skyrim after installing Sexlab arrousal  redux file from the following link:

Please Help. Anyone.

I am trying to install devious cursed loot

Also, out of the 4 downloadable files, which file to download?

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this but here goes anyway.

I am trying to get DD5.1 and Slaverun Reloaded to play nice together. Surprisingly I'm not having many issues with it. However something that is bugging me is that SRR isn't able to equip DD boots.

I'm very new to editing mods in general, but I'm pretty sure the reason this is happening is because SRR uses the keyword search from old DD builds to find devices to equip i.e. it is searching for zad_deviousboots from the zadlibs scipt to find an appropriate item. However I think that all the boots in DD are now either part of the zadx library or otherwise not in the zad library.

So I guess my question is two part - firstly is this what would be causing the problem in SRR, and secondly is there some way I can add the zadx boots to the zad_deviousboots keyword?

edit: I guess on the same note, I can see the DD keywords used by SRR in the keyword dropdown for DD assets in zEdit (do I need to use CK?), but I can't figure out how to view which items are associated with each keyword. Can anyone please explain to me how I can view these?

edit2: I opened up the info for zad_deviousboots in CK and it lists a bunch of zadx boots in there, so I'm guessing that this wasn't my issue and ddx was designed with backward compatibility in mind... so now I'm out of ideas.

Edited by asdj1239
7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

SSL uses old equip function maybe that is problem. Also DD and SSL registers all procedures into papyrus log. When failed boot equip what is in papyrus log?

I've attached (what I'm assuming is) the relevant part of the papyrus log in the spoiler, I also included all the SLV generated lines from the event in the attached .txt file. It seems like it is an issue with the way GetDeviceByTags works. This is an old DD function right?

I guess I'll have a look at the DD scripts and the SSL ones if I cant find anything myself but I downloaded CK and notepad++ yesterday so I'm very new to this and don't expect anything to make much sense to me haha. Any help diagnosing and fixing the problem would be massively appreciated.

Spoiler

[06/05/2021 - 03:00:43PM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousBoots (12027F29)>], boots)
[06/05/2021 - 03:00:43PM] [Zad]: No devices found with tags, falling back to random device
[06/05/2021 - 03:00:43PM] Error: Cannot place a None object

stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1300F624)].zadlibs.ManipulateGenericDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3334
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_deviousdevices.SLV_DeviousEquipActorColor() - "SLV_DeviousDevices.psc" Line 825
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquipActorColor4() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2546
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquipActorColor3() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2540
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquipActorColor2() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2483
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquipActor2() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2477
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquipActor() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2430
    [SLV_UtilitiesQuest (B307ACEE)].slv_utilities.SLV_DeviousEquip() - "SLV_Utilities.psc" Line 2424

<truncated stack>

papyruslog.txt

2 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

fixing the problem would be massively appreciated.

Ok i found fixing for your problem. It's build into new DD 5.1 version))

And solution is easy as hell)

Open DD MCM -> Debug->Register devices.

Then exit from MCM and it's build tags for all DDX devices not even for boots, but for other too. Without it you will miss those devices from DDX.

Then try trigger SSL events again.

It's warn that this function is old, maybe DD will work a lot slower.

But SSL will equip boots as i think.

PS: Will be nice if you report somehow if it's works)

UPD: PSPS: I start a new game without SSl and after register devices i found in papyrus log that is register tag boots for DDX boots and even more. Must work.

Edited by Elsidia
36 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

PS: Will be nice if you report somehow if it's works)

Yep that worked - thanks so much :)

I think I just never use register devices because of that warning message that pops up. I am now curious though, are there any other common mods using the DD framework on SE that still require using register devices?

And also maybe this would be quite complicated and I should look into this myself, but I'd be interested to know how you'd actually go about updating/patching SSL so that it no longer requires register devices. That warning message makes me think I should avoid using it for a long play through with other DD mods...

edit: I guess if anyone can link me to a mod that uses the new way to call on DD5.1 devices and maybe I can just look through those scripts and see if I can figure out what's different between SSL and their implementation? I am guessing that DCL is probably a good example of best use? Realizing now that I probably don't have the time or commitment to try and do this for SSL myself but I'd still be interested to learn how mods should call on DD5.1 functions

Edited by asdj1239
1 hour ago, fithy said:

Hey I'm trying to get the SMP Physics to play nice and it seems to work fine but the nipple piercings end up like this

any advice?

ScreenShot0.png

When you build the bodyslides for the piercings, use a bit of breastgravity. You can also add a bit of pushup on the body. Whatever you prefer.

Edited by Inception

What kind of blacksmith will remove high security restraints? I asked the one in Windhelm "Oengul War-Anvil", but he just gives the standard responses that all shopkeers have. If he's not the blacksmith of Windhelm, then I don't know who is. I had to use the safeword because I was so tired of wearing high-security slave boots that require a rare key to unlock.

1 hour ago, Inception said:

What kind of blacksmith will remove high security restraints? I asked the one in Windhelm "Oengul War-Anvil", but he just gives the standard responses that all shopkeers have. If he's not the blacksmith of Windhelm, then I don't know who is. I had to use the safeword because I was so tired of wearing high-security slave boots that require a rare key to unlock.

I've always ended up using the one in Whiterun out of convenience (can't remember her name but the one near the entrance gate).

If she doesn't work for you either then maybe one of your other mods is causing the problem?

edit: just re-read your question, 2 things:

Firstly, high security restraints are from DCL not DD it'd probably be better if you posted on that thread.

Secondly, for what it's worth I'm pretty sure the high security restraint key can only be obtained via console, the "rare" key names are listed in the DCL escape options MCM page. If one of those keys are able to unlock whatever boots you're talking about, then it wouldn't technically be a high security restraint. If that is the case, you can also change the drop chance of keys on that page, as well as set key drops to favour ones for restraints currently worn.

Edited by asdj1239
9 hours ago, Inception said:

When you build the bodyslides for the piercings, use a bit of breastgravity. You can also add a bit of pushup on the body. Whatever you prefer.

I Have tried that but I also have the problem of the Breasts moving and being affected by the Physics and the Piercings are not anyone know why that could be?

2 hours ago, fithy said:

I Have tried that but I also have the problem of the Breasts moving and being affected by the Physics and the Piercings are not anyone know why that could be?

Are you using 3BA body? I had the same problem on my most recent playthrough, it was because I forgot to build DD devices for 3BA. (Although I'm pretty sure the CBBE version should still be affected by physics?)

6 hours ago, fithy said:

Breasts moving and being affected by the Physics and the Piercings

Load piercings into your outfit studio, load you body reference, replace all sliders for piercings, and made new bones from your body reference for physics.

UPD: Then save a project as new name not to destroy old and build new project into bodyslide with your sliders.

Edited by Elsidia
15 hours ago, Inception said:

What kind of blacksmith will remove high security restraints?

If this restraint is from DCL then any blacksmith for money. If you don't have money then not. Cost are configurable in DCL MCM.

If high restraint is in item's description, that's not remove by blacksmith, but high security means that you have problems with remove and need special keys from DCL. Also probably struggle out is chance zero or very low.

23 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I guess if anyone can link me to a mod that uses the new way to call on DD5.1

You need "only" replace all calls from SLV_Deviousdevices.psc script from SSL for function

Libs.ManipulateGenericDevice(NPCActor, Libs.GetDeviceByTags(Libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal, tags = "piercing,vaginal", tagsToSuppress = exclTags), TRUE, FALSE, TRUE)

With function Bool Function LockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, bool force = false) for put on device or

Bool Function UnlockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, armor deviceRendered = none, keyword zad_DeviousDevice = none, bool destroyDevice = false, bool genericonly = false) for unlock device.

Functions are in zadlibs.psc

Also for equip you need replace Libs.GetDeviceByTags(Libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal, tags = "piercing,vaginal", tagsToSuppress = exclTags) with your own random device pick up by use themes and colors. Similar system are in DCL:

dcur_library.psc

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

There need check functions equiprandom.....

As for me this system not ideal because it's uses script random. If there is new device or you want use new device from other mod you need rewrite a script. As i think you need made in mod random lists and pick any item from this list.

If need theme and color there seems be need different list from each situation or ... maybe you can develop better system with list what use only one list.

Note: Also as for random item unequip new system not works with straitjackets by DD 5.1 bug and not work for plugs because those don't have keyword zad_lockable. Bug or work as expected.

new random unequip system can be found in dcur_library function

Function WipeRestraints(actor a, bool genericonly = false, bool removeDCURquestitems = false, bool destroyDevices = false)

Mod what uses new system is DCL

Edited by Elsidia
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Load piercings into your outfit studio, load you body reference, replace all sliders for piercings, and made new bones from your body reference for physics.

UPD: Then save a project as new name not to destroy old and build new project into bodyslide with your sliders.

Just curious, when you're doing this, do you remove the reference body after you've replaced the sliders and copied the bone weights? Or keep reference when saving the project? And I guess just co confirm, when you say replace sliders you do this by using Sliders --> conform all, and to replace bones its the copy bone weights function?

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need "only" replace all calls from SLV_Deviousdevices.psc script from SSL for function

Libs.ManipulateGenericDevice(NPCActor, Libs.GetDeviceByTags(Libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal, tags = "piercing,vaginal", tagsToSuppress = exclTags), TRUE, FALSE, TRUE)

With function Bool Function LockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, bool force = false) for put on device or

Bool Function UnlockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, armor deviceRendered = none, keyword zad_DeviousDevice = none, bool destroyDevice = false, bool genericonly = false) for unlock device.

Functions are in zadlibs.psc

Also for equip you need replace Libs.GetDeviceByTags(Libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal, tags = "piercing,vaginal", tagsToSuppress = exclTags) with your own random device pick up by use themes and colors. Similar system are in DCL:

dcur_library.psc

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

There need check functions equiprandom.....

As for me this system not ideal because it's uses script random. If there is new device or you want use new device from other mod you need rewrite a script. As i think you need made in mod random lists and pick any item from this list.

If need theme and color there seems be need different list from each situation or ... maybe you can develop better system with list what use only one list.

Note: Also as for random item unequip new system not works with straitjackets by DD 5.1 bug and not work for plugs because those don't have keyword zad_lockable. Bug or work as expected.

new random unequip system can be found in dcur_library function

Function WipeRestraints(actor a, bool genericonly = false, bool removeDCURquestitems = false, bool destroyDevices = false)

Mod what uses new system is DCL

Thanks for that, super informative. Regarding the handling of theme and color, I'm not sure I'm up for developing a whole new system myself because I don't know papyrus (or java for that matter - I'm assuming papyrus is a java-based language?) but maybe I'll look into it when I get bored of this playthrough or if I ever end up needing to learn java for something else :)

Also the old Libs.ManipulateGenericDevice function you pointed out has to specify a keyword, whereas from what I can tell from what you wrote the LockDevice function doesn't. I'll look into this myself in the DD script and DCL usage of the function, but is this how it works? As in other mods calling this function don't need to specify the slot/keyword?

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

do you remove the reference body after you've replaced the sliders and copied the bone weights?

For piercings it's need 200% because later you got "double" body in game.

But it's depend on outfitstudio project. If there is checkbook - do not save reference, then body is deleted automatically. If not, you need delete manually.

It's language c++ because skyrim need c++ runtime module to work. And also i got c++ runtime error in Fallout 4 what uses the same engine.

I think this keyword is build in DD random pick device by DD 4.3 but as tag system works very slow it's ended and need find new solutions for item randomizer.

As for lockdevice there you must only pick up inventory device form object. For that first you need got this objeck by randomly choose: using script as DCl or using list with those objects inside and randomly pick any index from this list.

As for unlockdevice if i remember right you can use keyword for device remove, DD find necessery inventory and rendered device to remove. But there is thing that there is bug and unlockdevice can't found straitjackets and plugs.

And slot not need specify. it's equips armor object what contains slot and skyrim itself equips on right slot. (what is show up in armor device object)

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If this restraint is from DCL then any blacksmith for money. If you don't have money then not. Cost are configurable in DCL MCM.

If high restraint is in item's description, that's not remove by blacksmith, but high security means that you have problems with remove and need special keys from DCL. Also probably struggle out is chance zero or very low.

But the description for high security in the events tab says it has to be removed by a blacksmith. Should they have a special dialogue option for that?