SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

On 12/13/2021 at 2:34 PM, Vyxenne said:

• 1 Any flat-out rejection ("WooooEE! I sure would like to get in your pants, girl!" "Aww, sorry, I already have one asshole in there.") ends the scenario and nobody gets raped, beaten, or insulted by having to see the gratuitously-insulting turn-off "It's OK, sweetie, we all have our needy moments:classic_angry: as SLEN inflicts upon me if the stars are not aligned correctly when I hit on a guy... which is why I no longer use SLEN dialogs to initiate sex ?
  • 2 The only paired animation added by the mod is the bridge between the dialog location and the sex location- walking to it together, hand in hand would be great (I saw an Osex girl-pulling-prospective-partner-by-the-hand-into-the-inn-room animation once that would be great for this hypothetical mod), walking to it with his arm around my shoulder with his hand full of my boob or around my waist with his hand full of my ass would be amazing

1. That is because despite your front here you are still a lady, even in game. Dressing sluttishly does not define a slut as it often denotes body pride and lack of body shame. it can be done with real taste. My old girlfriend whose images I use, had the knack of doing so in a ladylike manner but even then, she had to abandon the suspender belts/stockings as with no bra, the attention was already too fierce and realized that even a minimal panty even with pantyhose was necessary to at least slow the sudden groping that can happen in a crowd.

In game if you have SLEN fail and the desired one is male you can do two things although one is theoretical as there is NO anal counterpart to the vaginal shocker and there should be  90% of males (no idea if that includes gays as they probably make up 99% of the other 10) go through life without a prostatic orgasm and the ultimate blow j*b is one where fellation and digital prostatic massage are synchronized to give a "double whammy" orgasm. This little skill can save marriages and similar. Makes you feel for most poor dumb heteros who freak out at the thought.

If female, then companion her, give her the vaginal shocker and stir her/him up with the necessary spells. Or simply do a massive libido dump upon her/him with the same result, (assuming that in game your char is one randy sod with loads of libido to spare) that arousal will have her/him on the floor just waiting for you to save her/him. This is the Skyrim Rohypnol for nefarious lechers. Fortunately, the game ignores said vaginal objects' presence, otherwise there would be a resounding "ouch!" if you were male.

2. still being an old fashioned romantic, that would be nice provided that it could be cancelled out with a button press as life is far too short.

Addendum: Umm I did not mean for this to grind the page to a halt. Delete it, if it offends.

Edited by Will55

Based on the "medieval fantasy" timeframe that Skyrim is based on, and the real world equivalent medieval times, even the very rare and few and far between "gentlemen" that did exist real world and does exist in fantasy world, women who "dressed a certain way" even if they truely wanted to "say no" didn't have that option and were very often used exactly for what they were dressed and advertising for. So keeping within the confines of where and when Skyrim is based around/on taking place, women saying no and men actually listening would be a very rare occurrence with the majority of men acting in the misogenistic way that was/is prevalent during those times in history and just take what they want while leaving the woman left with no recourse and noone to really care either. It's sad and unfortunate, but now in modern times women do have recourse and actions they can take if something like that happens to them, but in Skyrim or in history that was not the case and women were used, abused, taken advantage of and just had to deal with it unfortunately. At least in Skyrim if that happens due to a mod the woman does have the option to plan revenge and execute the offender/s. I believe that this is the reason modern flirting hasn't came to Skyrim yet because it honestly just would not fit lorewise if it did because that's just not how it was in history nor is in Skyrim. I'd be happy you can at least kill the bastard that rapes you in Skyrim if you want to. Don't get me wrong here, in the modern world just because someone dresses in a way that some would consider slutty or whorish, that does not make them one, but that is in the modern world. In the medieval world and the medieval fantasy world that is Skyrim "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck" guess what it is probably a duck, so if ya don't wanna be treated like a duck.... :). That, for what it's worth, is how things were in history, and is, in Skyrim.

4 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I believe that this is the reason modern flirting hasn't came to Skyrim yet because it honestly just would not fit lorewise if it did because that's just not how it was in history nor is in Skyrim.

Well, I would have to respectfully disagree, because most apparel mod makers clearly couldn't care less about cultural norms in the medieval world- probably 80% or more of Skyrim apparel mods involve waifu/whore clothing that couldn't possibly have existed in the vanilla-lore Skyrim world.

It seems clear to me that most current Skyrim players are not playing the game as designed; they are instead using it as a platform for sexy mods and sandboxing.

SkyrimLoreUpToMe.png

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Based on the "medieval fantasy" etc.

I think that is an excellent summary. But do note that "medieval" rape is back on the agenda in many countries (some it never left) including the west but is shoved under the carpet so as not to upset "anyone". Such has always been the burden of the poor/plebs/working class/serfs etc. since human time began and most just learned to cope with it and would laugh at the sheltered fragile can't copers who now need counselling. Certainly, rape IS traumatic to sheltered women or men (adult or child) (I have seen such victims in RL..they shake, they quiver and they can barely speak coherently) but to those who have a clue about the real world it is just another scumbag to add to the list whereas in the past if you survived it, more or less intact, you simply got on with life being thankful to be still alive.

To gain an accurate impression of how the "common folk" were treated in 19th century UK read "My Secret Life" written by a married middle-class male whose sole aimed seemed to be to bonk everything in sight. Doing so in a game is one thing, in RL it is something else. But in his case, he had a pool of willing and unwilling victims who could not touch him "Please sir, do not hurt me!"

On 12/16/2021 at 5:12 PM, Vyxenne said:

Well, I would have to respectfully disagree, because most apparel mod makers clearly couldn't care less about cultural norms in the medieval world- probably 80% or more of Skyrim apparel mods involve waifu/whore clothing that couldn't possibly have existed in the vanilla-lore Skyrim world.

It seems clear to me that most current Skyrim players are not playing the game as designed; they are instead using it as a platform for sexy mods and sandboxing.

Seeing as I have always played female chars in all RPGs (until now) as eye candy is worth the effort and I would rather look at at a pretty woman than a sweaty male with a 5 o'clock shadow, my chars never showed any interest in sexy armour/clothing etc. as it was unrealistic.

Then in Skyrim on about my ~?? 6-8 th run with FNIS installed for "dodge" I noticed some incredible clothing which made my char look astounding so I went whole hog and DL'd everything. However even by level 20 she had spent so much time on her back that it palled a little. So, I gave her a futanari and permission to rape those rapist a***holes but could never get it to work properly.

So, I tried a male char, who IMO is ugly, but he has used every trick in the book to bonk any female he meets with END button almost worn out. He ONLY rapes slaves so as to start submission and all else are via speech, bewitch (very few uses now), SLEN and he has had 100s of knockbacks. The tricks I described above are ONLY used on certain special targets and are not wasted on 99%. Once you are past 100 speech, are a renowned bard and have a reputation (and the skill to match) it becomes easy if now quite boring.

What LL and SL gave my game is insight into and understanding of both prostitution and slavery and I have met a madam (and hookers) in RL and seen slaves. Now as I only enslave those who try to kill me and I treat them right once they have submitted, I still see them as human that is the point as once you do not you have become a real nonhuman slaver.

I replied as Your last line seemingly totally contradicts the persona that you present here. Or is that just me?

Very few play the game purely to sandbox and bonk. But doing so on the way to playing the game is closer to RL than Skyrim was originally and eye candy is just that.

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

I think that is an excellent summary. But do note that "medieval" rape is back on the agenda in many countries (some it never left) including the west but is shoved under the carpet so as not to upset "anyone". Such has always been the burden of the poor/plebs/working class/serfs etc. since human time began and most just learned to cope with it and would laugh at the sheltered fragile can't copers who now need counselling. Certainly, rape IS traumatic to sheltered women or men (adult or child) (I have seen such victims in RL..they shake, they quiver and they can barely speak coherently) but to those who have a clue about the real world it is just another scumbag to add to the list whereas in the past if you survived it, more or less intact, you simply got on with life being thankful to be still alive.

To gain an accurate impression of how the "common folk" were treated in 19th century UK read "My Secret Life" written by a married middle-class male whose sole aimed seemed to be to bonk everything in sight. Doing so in a game is one thing, in RL it is something else. But in his case, he had a pool of willing and unwilling victims who could not touch him "Please sir, do not hurt me!"

Oh yea absolutely agree there are many countries especially middle-eastern ones where the women have always been and always will be treated as property to be used however their men see fit. Iran, Iraq, Afgahnistan, and Pakistan are especially bad for this and they go as far as to not allow their women outside in public without their men, they are not allowed to speak unless directly spoken to by a man, and are subjagated to alot of the things that mods add to Skyrim on a daily basis. They have no choice in who they marry or who they have sex with and if they cry or say no it goes completely ignored and sometimes depending on the man they are even punished for saying no or crying if a man forces himself on them. They are even put to death if they are not a virgin when they are sold off to their new husbands family, yes I said sold, all marriages are pre-arranged by the young girl's father and the potential husband's father,(slave wife anyone?). If a young woman is "raped" prior to being handed over to her new husband to "deflower", if her father decides to spare her life (which is rare), she is automatically expelled from the family and cast out into the streets where she has to deal with alot worse things just to survive,(alot die and don't survive). As horrific as it sounds it's an everyday thing over there and the women and even children expect it to happen at some point in their life it if hasn't already happened. It's really sad that it happens to female children as young as 9yrs old just as it does to the adult women. Thankfully that isn't allowed here on LL with the mods hosted here, so at least that a plus :).

Also agree this kind of behavior in a video game is one thing and IRL is another. Oh and I can't remember the name of the book off the top of my head but there is another one written around the time of the Crusades that is similar to the one you listed except the author told the story of a young woman living thru being used and abused over and over by various men in her village and even by the "guards" of said village and how she coped with it. Can't remember the name of it tho, read it in college a long time ago as part of an assignment on Medieval History.

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

What LL and SL gave my game is insight into and understanding of both prostitution and slavery and I have met a madam (and hookers) in RL and seen slaves. Now as I only enslave those who try to kill me and I treat them right once they have submitted, I still see them as human that is the point as once you do not you have become a real nonhuman slaver.

Do you still play a male pc now? or are you doing this with this type of play-style as a female pc? I always play female characters and I have one playing as an ex-prostitute turned pimp via TDF and it has been alot of fun sweet talking my favorite female and male npcs into life as a hooker(no slaves). I also have one that after going thru the Wartimes mod to the end and killing Father after all the shit that mod put the PC thru,(it is fun but damn), and being sold into slavery more times than I can count now, she now has gone completely insane wiping out every single slaver added to the game by mods and a few confirmed ones in the vanilla game and with the help of SD+ has pledge her undying insane love to the Daedric Prince Sanguine, LOL. (haven't finished all the quests in SD+ yet but so far been alot of fun). My last character is an assassin turned slaver because she found out that a broken well trained submissive slave is worth more gold alive than a dead target. So far she has only enslaved her assassination targets and hostile npcs that "try" to kill her or accost her, or Nazeem cause I really really can not stand that npc at all.... and enslaving his ass is alot more satisfying than killing him :). Yes I'm running 3 playthroughs simultaneously as I do get bored quickly so it changes it up, and because of I am one of those players you mentioned in the very last line of your post that for some reason I can't quote. :(.

My ex-hooker pc became the GM of the Thieves Guild by chance as while she was a hooker in Riften she would often steal to make ends meet between clients, so Brynoff approached her for a "job" it made alot of sense for her. Now as GM she's expanded the Thieves Guilds business endevours to include her past profession and is a pimp, even convincing Vex to "broaden her horizons on making money" by being on of my Riften working girls :).

The character that I started and played thru Wartimes with suffered from Stockholm syndrome right until she managed to "cure" mom and had a mental breakdown with the ensuing events that unfolded when her mother turned on her for "becoming" what she had become at the hands of father. She quickly proceeded to kill them both in a fit of pure broken rage. Then curled up beside mothers body and went to sleep, which then triggered the main quest from SD+ and she was wisked away to Sanguine's Dreamworld where her madness was fueled even further by the demented and twisted daedric prince. Ironically enough she somehow managed to run into two of her "former" masters when she had been sold into slavery and thanks to already being "mad", having PTSD she quickly dispatched them and again laid down to sleep beside their lifeless corpses. She hasn't finished the SD+ quest chain yet, but has finished many of the games base side quests and she has even finished the Thieves guild quest chain because while she was in servitude to father she was forced to resort to stealing to appease him and obtain the "cure" for mother. So joining the Thieves guild was a natural progression for that character. She also proceeded to destroy everyone in the slave market in Riften, and went thru the quest chain for PAHE HSH and destroyed the slaving operations there and killed everyone in the Reckless Hunter Inn. Her playthrough has been alot of fun, and at times during Wartimes very "shocking" with many "holy shit" moments. She's even found a soft spot for the little wretched girls of Skyrim and has adopted all of the girls, including getting revenge for Sissel from her bastard father and bitch sister. Making it her mission to save them from "her own" fate.

My favorite by far tho has to be my last character, she started out as the victim of a vampire attack that was killed, laid to rest by her family, then awoke as a vampire in her tomb (ASLAL). She immediately went out of her way to find and join the Dark Brotherhood as she thought it would be the perfect way to "find her food" as she began to "embrace her new found immortality". Then after finding out about Farengar's dark secret and following the clues which started the quest for PAHE/HSH she learned she could make more money turning her victims into slaves than she could killing them, and she could still "feed" off them so that was a bonus. She has sold some such as ones that have proven more trouble then they are worth and she has turned many of them into successful prostitutes, (who seem to thoroughly enjoy the "independence" their new jobs allow them), in some of the various cities and towns in Skyrim. She can't say however that she has been an overly "kind" mistress as she is a vampire with not a very nice outlook or regard to "mortals". Later learning about the threat of the Dawnguard she sought to destroy them from within and after releasing Serana from her eternal sleep in her cyrpt she new what she had to do. Following the events of the Dawnguard questline and with the help of a few mods her relationship with Serana became very intimate, and she soon fell in love. The two married and are now living happily together in Elysium Estates with their children whom she "rescued" from their wretched existence and blessed with her gift of immortality. (yes I turned Sissel, Lucia, Sofie and Runa into vampires) :). Thanks to her relationship with Serana and her children she is very slowly changing her opinion of the "mortals" and not ever equal, but perhaps not quiet so the "lesser creatures" of  superior vampires, and (part in thanks to some of your posts), she has stopped being overtly cruel to her slaves once they are fully submissive and respectful (good character growth from a RP perspective). She has now successfully completely destroyed the Dawnguard and every remaining Vigilant of Stendarr and is in the process of destroying the Thieves guild because taking the belongings of her thralls or slaves is one thing, but out right thievery to her is another, (morally grey?). While she was "helping" in Morthal she found Alva and was excited over the possibility of having a "new plaything", so instead of killing her when she killed her master, she enslaved her and now Alva is a fully trained submissive little vampire play toy. She also enslaved Serana's mother in an act of revenge for what her and her father had done to her (after dawnguard was complete of course). Valerica now servers and the "castle whore" servicing all of the vampires in Volkhair Castle and any followers that I may have happened to leave there. She also soul-trapped Harkon and proceeded to use his soul to enchant Serana's boot's so she could walk all over her father they way he did her. This is by far my oldest save file with over 300hrs played and there are still things that I want to do and finish before "retiring" her character and starting a new playthrough.

1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Very few play the game purely to sandbox and bonk. But doing so on the way to playing the game is closer to RL than Skyrim was originally and eye candy is just that.

WOW ok, didn't realize just how long this post was, sorry about that, but yea mate this line here holds so very true to me more than even I realized. You hit the nail on the head. According to Vortex I have 413 active mods with 312 active plugins with 100 of those being light/eslifed. A very very tiny portion of those 413 mods are adult oriented ones that are from here on LL. So yeah it just added to what I was already doing in Skyrim and has enhanced my gameplay more and definitely increased playability with the added content, but it is for sure not my main focus but is an addition to it :). If ya made it down this far, thanks for reading mate and keep sharing your thoughts and your style as I find your posts very interesting reads :).

Thank you for the nice words as well as the info about the interesting chars that you have, Mine seem quite boring by comparison.

Seeing as I am already politically targeted in RL as well as on the IT, I will only say that I agree absolutely and totally with your views.

Believe me! I have seen infant females who were raped (intestines hanging out of vagina), so no female of any age is safe from such scum.

To add to this I have met worldly women who I guessed were aged about 20+ and yet they were 16-18 years old as I discovered later and I have met trashy, hard, bitter women aged not much more than 16 who look good but are incredibly rough as if, and it may well have been, all someone else's fault.

My female chars are in all in stasis (127, 243, 20 plus about ?3-4 more saved on files somewhere) and the first two I cannot load as it says "the file is corrupted" so I hold onto them for a new slimmer profile. As the futanari char did not work she just waits.

No this current char is male and will not become a vampire or use the were ability.

In Daggerfall and Morrowind I had so many problems with both that I am once bitten, twice shy and the choosing of such makes the game revolve around it.

I can see the bonus abilities, but I can always find a mod /spell that gives them to me.

I am agnostic so organized religion (see "political man") does not bind me, but I just cannot become either.

The SD+ mod was too much as I dislike being even Sanguine's toy and when I did his daedric quest I even toyed with the idea of enslaving him...bad Idea!

Alicia is unticked as I found her just too time consuming and frankly too much. Sexual whore, Jail rape, SLUTS and the "ABBA mod all went west as they do not appeal to me.

I guess that I am too tightly bound by my views on life generally to bust out even in game.

‎ Consensual‎ sex is perfectly acceptable in game and in RL, whether lesser or greater, but my views on prostitution and slavery have been  remoulded totally, and IMHO, for the better.

I never thought that a mere game could teach me about life, but it has.

Edited by Will55
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with pimping out an npc. Anytime I ask "would you like the company of my friend...." the sexlab scene doesn't start. Nothing happens at all. My PC can just fine. I have sexlab enabled and animations registered. Can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Also might be worth pointing out that I have SLEN and the tdf plugin for it, but it's greyed out still. I've reinstalled both mods.

Load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Heels Sound.esm
*High Poly Head.esm
*hdtHighHeel.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*FISS.esp
*BSAssets.esm
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*BSHeartland.esm
*BS_DLC_patch.esp
*Campfire.esm
*Falskaar.esm
*Vigilant.esm
*Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
*SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
*Vindictus Valkyrie.esl
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*Azera Sorceress.esl
*Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
*Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
*Obsidian Weathers.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
*NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
*NSUTR_improvements.esp
*FNIS.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Brows.esp
*CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
*CommunityOverlays3.esp
*FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*LazyBodyEdit.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*SD Cages.esp
*Immersive Jewelry.esp
*Immersive Encounters.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*Beasts of Tamriel.esp
*Helgen Reborn.esp
*xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
*OpulentThievesGuild.esp
*DT_Hjertesten Hall.esp
*SexLab Confabulation.esp
*Vigilant Voiced.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*skyBirds_SSE.esp
*MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
*MarriageModSE.esp
*Hunterborn.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*3BBB.esp
*[Army]Stella Scorpion Outfit.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*MassMatchMakerSE.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*Cum Shot Brothel.esp
*I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
*Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
*FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
*Blush When Aroused.esp
*SLAdventures.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
*SexLabTools.esp
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*Facelight.esp
*SimpleOutfitManager.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*NCK30Obj.esp
*AutoHideAmmo.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives.esp
*SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp
*Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
*DBM_GuardsArmorReplacer_Patch.esp
*ElderOutfit.esp
*PAN_NPCs.esp
*DemonicCreatures.esp
*Khajiit Overhaul.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*Cumshot.esp
*CumshotSL.esp
*DD_Helpers.esp
*LewdMarks.esp
*PublicPlaything.esp
*SLA Monitor Widget.esp
*SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
*SexLab Enchantress.esp
*SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
*SLSO.esp
*SWT1.2.esp
*WetFunction.esp
*Wolfpaint_Face.esp
*Witch Of The Wild.esp
*VelvetRobesandCloaks.esp
*UnreadBooksGlow.esp
*TsunTsun Armor Remastered.esp
*StojaMakeupPack.esp
*art_StarsightEyes.esp
*icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
*AchieveThat_SE_en.esp
*AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
*AMatterOfTime.esp
*AsharaImperialOutfit.esp
*AOS_ISC_Integration.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
*Bruma - iNeed Patch.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Bruma.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
*BISSE - Falskaar.esp
*BDO Dream Laced.esp
*BDOR Caroxya by Team TAL.esp
*DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL.esp
*DM BDOR Hamshin by Team TAL.esp
*KS Dragon Overhaul 2.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow.esp
*Better Dynamic Ash.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
*BlendedRoads.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless 0000.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless MS 0102.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless RB 0004.esp
*Bowsette - CBBE SE.esp
*C5Kev's Sexy Nordic Plate CBBE.esp
*[COCO]wedding_2B.esp
*Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
*Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
*Hunterborn - Leather Tanning.esp
*Hunterborn - Soups and Stews.esp
*SIC HB patch.esp
*IHSS.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*Bijin Warmaidens.esp
*Bijin Wives.esp
*Carry Weight x100.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Hunterborn Patch.esp
*Delicate Lace [SE].esp
*DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
*Fancy Dress Set.esp
*DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
*DR Aris by Team TAL.esp
*Dwemer Fairies.esp
*DX Succubus Armor.esp
*NoNakedCommentsAll.esp
*NoNakedCommentsFemale.esp
*NoNakedCommentsMale.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives - LOTD Patch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives - Wintersun Patch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
DBM_RSChildren_Patch.esp
*DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp
*DBM_SkyTEST_Patch.esp
*DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
*DBM_UnreadBooksGlow_Patch.esp
*Eyes of Aber.esp
*FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
*Footprints.esp
*[Gift] Night Secrets.esp
*GoToBed-Hunterborn-patch.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
*Highheels.esp
*iEquip.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst.esp
*SLAL_K4Anims.esp
*KaliliesNPCs.esp
*KaliliesNPCs - CRF Patch.esp
*KunN_NewCloth.esp
*DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
*MBO 0027 by Team TAL.esp
*Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
*Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
*MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
*Bough Gown.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*Obsidian Weathers for Vigilant.esp
*[SunJeong] Open Waist.esp
*Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
*Perks from Questing.esp
*PA44_Hannes_Follower.esp
*[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.2 CBBE SE.esp
*Realistic-Voice.esp
*Realistic Haircolors.esp
*Shino Bikini Pack SSE.esp
*SkyHUD.esp
*SLPleasure.esp
*SleepTight.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
*RevampedDSArmorCBBESE.esp
*[Christine] Clockwork.esp
*[Christine] Eldergleam Queen.esp
*[Christine] Exnem Witch.esp
*[Christine] Keeper of the Sun.esp
*[COCO][GIFT]Calyphlox_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Deliciously_Bride_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]BDO Sorceress_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Fly in Dance_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Goddess_War_V1_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]JoanOfArc_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Raikou_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Sinoalice Snow_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Twilight Sorceress_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[Melodic] Mystique.esp
*[NINI] Atanis.esp
*[SE] Small Distraction.esp
*[RE2] Silver Dragon CBBE 3BA.esp
*[XunianA] DOAXVV Clam.esp
*WA_BathWidget.esp
*Ebon Shroud.esp
*RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
*[NINI] Operator.esp
*[Christine] Nord Ascended.esp
*DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest.esp
*Yarin Armor.esp
*Erika Maid.esp
*High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
*[XuNianA] Clockwork.esp
*[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
*LeftHandRings.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Cherry's Eyes.esp
*FNISSexyMove.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*male npc overahul se.esp
*TMThalmorOverhaul.esp
*Bears of the North.esp
*CuyiAntlers.esp
*KS Jewelry.esp
*Whorecraft.esp
*[Army]Secret Crush.esp
*[Ichirou] HDT Accessories.esp
*[NINI] Deified.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*High Poly NPCs - Immersive Wenches.esp
*High Poly NPCs - Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
*PA44_David_Follower.esp
*0Kaidan.esp
*JKs Skyrim_No Snow Under the Roof_Patch.esp
*Morning Fogs SSE.esp
*Run For Your Lives.esp
*HeljarchenFarm.esp
*BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
*DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
DBM_OblivionArtifacts_Patch.esp
*The Ancient Profession.esp
*ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
*SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
*Arcanum.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*TKAA.esp
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*adcSexlife.esp
*DBM_Vigilant_Patch.esp
*SLPrivacy.esp
*Devious Cidhna.esp
*ShowersInInns.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*LIAT - NPCs.esp
*R18pn - Shanoa Armour SE.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*BooksOfDibella.esp
*Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
*Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
*LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
*High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
*DBM_ELFXExteriors_Patch.esp
*Swift Steeds Replacer.esp
*DBM_JKSkyrim_Patch.esp
*The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
*TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp
*DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
*DBM_Wintersun_Patch.esp
*DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
*AngrimApprentice.esp
*RoadInspections.esp
*Deviously Enslaved.esp
*ForgottenCity.esp
*Veydosebrom.esp
*Veydosebrom Regions.esp
*Ars Metallica.esp
*DeadlyDragons.esp
*PetCollar.esp
*BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
*BiggerThanBiggerDragonsByOddy.esp
*Colorful_Magic_SE.esp
*Deadly Dragons - Diverse Dragons Collection.esp
*KS Dragon Overhaul 2 - DD Patch.esp
*Deadly Dragons - KSDO2.esp
*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
*JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
*No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
*DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
*DBM_Falskaar_Patch.esp
DBM_SUT_Patch.esp
*DBM_ArsMetallica_Patch.esp
*DBM_ELFX_Patch.esp
*Light Elven Armor.esp
*MageMasterRing_1.0.esp
*PA44_Arikur_Follower.esp
*PA44_Gunnar_Follower.esp
*SLSFFameComments.esp
RSC Forgotten City Patch.esp
*[Christine] Venom Blade Maiden.esp
*Sexy Imperial General Armor.esp
Black Viper's Will.esp
*TrissDress.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*SexLab Romance.esp
DBM_DBGG_Patch.esp
*DBM_iNeed_Patch.esp
*Wintersun - SIC Patch.esp
*moonpath.esp
*DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Patch.esp
DBM_ArtifactsofSkyrim_Patch.esp
*DBM_ForgottenCity_Patch.esp
*DBM_IA_Patch.esp
*DBM_Apophysis_Patch.esp
DBM_Fossils_Patch.esp
*DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
*DBM_Moonpath_Patch.esp
*SexLab Approach.esp
*SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
*SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
*LazyHeels.esp
*Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
3DNPC TKAA Patch.esp
*BSHeartland TKAA Patch.esp
*Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
*Falskaar TKAA Patch.esp
*ForgottenCity TKAA Patch.esp
*Helgen Reborn TKAA Patch.esp
*Immersive Encounters TKAA Patch.esp
*LegacyoftheDragonborn TKAA Patch.esp
*MoonAndStar_MAS TKAA Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth TKAA Patch.esp
*PA44_Lars_Follower.esp
*LazyItemHiderRedux.esp
*Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - CACO.esp
*CACO_Beyond Skyrim Bruma_Patch.esp
*Hunterborn_CACO-SE_Patch.esp
*DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
*CACO_Falskaar_Patch.esp
*CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreaturesSE_Patch.esp
*CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp
*CACO_Wintersun.esp
*CACO_Moonpath_Patch.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
*CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Convenient Horses.esp
*Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp
*Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start.esp
*Alternate Start - Bruma.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
*CH BRU_FAL_VIG.esp
*RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*Bathing in SSE - RWT.esp
*RW2 Better Watercolor - Fantasy.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim SE - RWT Watercolor.esp
RWT Patches.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Patch.esp
*JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - ASLAL Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
*Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
*WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp

Edited by pandaling
16 hours ago, fatbloke69 said:

I'm guessing this isn't working with AE as yet?

Or am I missing something obvious?

Which is a shame as most other mods just give you the option to be a member of the oldest profession yourself and not to try your hand at management

AE shouldn't be a problem for itself, but you need Sexlab, Aroused and Fuz-Ro-D'oh for AE.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:21 AM, pandaling said:

I'm having an issue with pimping out an npc. Anytime I ask "would you like the company of my friend...." the sexlab scene doesn't start. Nothing happens at all. My PC can just fine. I have sexlab enabled and animations registered. Can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Also might be worth pointing out that I have SLEN and the tdf plugin for it, but it's greyed out still. I've reinstalled both mods.

Load order:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Heels Sound.esm
*High Poly Head.esm
*hdtHighHeel.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*FISS.esp
*BSAssets.esm
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*BSHeartland.esm
*BS_DLC_patch.esp
*Campfire.esm
*Falskaar.esm
*Vigilant.esm
*Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
*SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
*Vindictus Valkyrie.esl
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*Azera Sorceress.esl
*Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
*Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
*Obsidian Weathers.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
*NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
*NSUTR_improvements.esp
*FNIS.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Brows.esp
*CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
*CommunityOverlays3.esp
*FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*LazyBodyEdit.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*iNeed.esp
*iNeed - Extended.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*SD Cages.esp
*Immersive Jewelry.esp
*Immersive Encounters.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*Beasts of Tamriel.esp
*Helgen Reborn.esp
*xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
*OpulentThievesGuild.esp
*DT_Hjertesten Hall.esp
*SexLab Confabulation.esp
*Vigilant Voiced.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*skyBirds_SSE.esp
*MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
*MarriageModSE.esp
*Hunterborn.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*3BBB.esp
*[Army]Stella Scorpion Outfit.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*MassMatchMakerSE.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*Cum Shot Brothel.esp
*I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
*Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
*FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
*Blush When Aroused.esp
*SLAdventures.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
*SexLabTools.esp
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*Facelight.esp
*SimpleOutfitManager.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*NCK30Obj.esp
*AutoHideAmmo.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives.esp
*SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
*sanguinesDebauchery.esp
*Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
*DBM_GuardsArmorReplacer_Patch.esp
*ElderOutfit.esp
*PAN_NPCs.esp
*DemonicCreatures.esp
*Khajiit Overhaul.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*Cumshot.esp
*CumshotSL.esp
*DD_Helpers.esp
*LewdMarks.esp
*PublicPlaything.esp
*SLA Monitor Widget.esp
*SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
*SexLab Enchantress.esp
*SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
*SLSO.esp
*SWT1.2.esp
*WetFunction.esp
*Wolfpaint_Face.esp
*Witch Of The Wild.esp
*VelvetRobesandCloaks.esp
*UnreadBooksGlow.esp
*TsunTsun Armor Remastered.esp
*StojaMakeupPack.esp
*art_StarsightEyes.esp
*icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
*AchieveThat_SE_en.esp
*AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
*AMatterOfTime.esp
*AsharaImperialOutfit.esp
*AOS_ISC_Integration.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
*Bruma - iNeed Patch.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Bruma.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
*BISSE - Falskaar.esp
*BDO Dream Laced.esp
*BDOR Caroxya by Team TAL.esp
*DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL.esp
*DM BDOR Hamshin by Team TAL.esp
*KS Dragon Overhaul 2.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow.esp
*Better Dynamic Ash.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
*BlendedRoads.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless 0000.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless MS 0102.esp
*[SunJeong] Bless RB 0004.esp
*Bowsette - CBBE SE.esp
*C5Kev's Sexy Nordic Plate CBBE.esp
*[COCO]wedding_2B.esp
*Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
*Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
*Hunterborn - Leather Tanning.esp
*Hunterborn - Soups and Stews.esp
*SIC HB patch.esp
*IHSS.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*Bijin Warmaidens.esp
*Bijin Wives.esp
*Carry Weight x100.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Hunterborn Patch.esp
*Delicate Lace [SE].esp
*DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
*Fancy Dress Set.esp
*DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
*DR Aris by Team TAL.esp
*Dwemer Fairies.esp
*DX Succubus Armor.esp
*NoNakedCommentsAll.esp
*NoNakedCommentsFemale.esp
*NoNakedCommentsMale.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives - LOTD Patch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives - Wintersun Patch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
DBM_RSChildren_Patch.esp
*DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp
*DBM_SkyTEST_Patch.esp
*DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
*DBM_UnreadBooksGlow_Patch.esp
*Eyes of Aber.esp
*FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
*Footprints.esp
*[Gift] Night Secrets.esp
*GoToBed-Hunterborn-patch.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
*Highheels.esp
*iEquip.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst.esp
*SLAL_K4Anims.esp
*KaliliesNPCs.esp
*KaliliesNPCs - CRF Patch.esp
*KunN_NewCloth.esp
*DenassaG_MageRobes.esp
*MBO 0027 by Team TAL.esp
*Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
*Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
*MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
*Bough Gown.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*Obsidian Weathers for Vigilant.esp
*[SunJeong] Open Waist.esp
*Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
*Perks from Questing.esp
*PA44_Hannes_Follower.esp
*[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.2 CBBE SE.esp
*Realistic-Voice.esp
*Realistic Haircolors.esp
*Shino Bikini Pack SSE.esp
*SkyHUD.esp
*SLPleasure.esp
*SleepTight.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
*RevampedDSArmorCBBESE.esp
*[Christine] Clockwork.esp
*[Christine] Eldergleam Queen.esp
*[Christine] Exnem Witch.esp
*[Christine] Keeper of the Sun.esp
*[COCO][GIFT]Calyphlox_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Deliciously_Bride_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]BDO Sorceress_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Fly in Dance_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Goddess_War_V1_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]JoanOfArc_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Raikou_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Sinoalice Snow_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[COCO]Twilight Sorceress_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*[Melodic] Mystique.esp
*[NINI] Atanis.esp
*[SE] Small Distraction.esp
*[RE2] Silver Dragon CBBE 3BA.esp
*[XunianA] DOAXVV Clam.esp
*WA_BathWidget.esp
*Ebon Shroud.esp
*RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
*[NINI] Operator.esp
*[Christine] Nord Ascended.esp
*DOAXVV 1st Swimsuit Contest.esp
*Yarin Armor.esp
*Erika Maid.esp
*High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
*[XuNianA] Clockwork.esp
*[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
*LeftHandRings.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Cherry's Eyes.esp
*FNISSexyMove.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*male npc overahul se.esp
*TMThalmorOverhaul.esp
*Bears of the North.esp
*CuyiAntlers.esp
*KS Jewelry.esp
*Whorecraft.esp
*[Army]Secret Crush.esp
*[Ichirou] HDT Accessories.esp
*[NINI] Deified.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*High Poly NPCs - Immersive Wenches.esp
*High Poly NPCs - Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
*PA44_David_Follower.esp
*0Kaidan.esp
*JKs Skyrim_No Snow Under the Roof_Patch.esp
*Morning Fogs SSE.esp
*Run For Your Lives.esp
*HeljarchenFarm.esp
*BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
*DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
DBM_OblivionArtifacts_Patch.esp
*The Ancient Profession.esp
*ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
*SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
*Arcanum.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*TKAA.esp
*SexLab_Dialogues.esp
*adcSexlife.esp
*DBM_Vigilant_Patch.esp
*SLPrivacy.esp
*Devious Cidhna.esp
*ShowersInInns.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*LIAT - NPCs.esp
*R18pn - Shanoa Armour SE.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*BooksOfDibella.esp
*Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
*Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
*LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
*High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
*DBM_ELFXExteriors_Patch.esp
*Swift Steeds Replacer.esp
*DBM_JKSkyrim_Patch.esp
*The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
*TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp
*DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
*DBM_Wintersun_Patch.esp
*DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
*AngrimApprentice.esp
*RoadInspections.esp
*Deviously Enslaved.esp
*ForgottenCity.esp
*Veydosebrom.esp
*Veydosebrom Regions.esp
*Ars Metallica.esp
*DeadlyDragons.esp
*PetCollar.esp
*BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp
*BiggerThanBiggerDragonsByOddy.esp
*Colorful_Magic_SE.esp
*Deadly Dragons - Diverse Dragons Collection.esp
*KS Dragon Overhaul 2 - DD Patch.esp
*Deadly Dragons - KSDO2.esp
*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
*JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
*No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
*DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
*DBM_Falskaar_Patch.esp
DBM_SUT_Patch.esp
*DBM_ArsMetallica_Patch.esp
*DBM_ELFX_Patch.esp
*Light Elven Armor.esp
*MageMasterRing_1.0.esp
*PA44_Arikur_Follower.esp
*PA44_Gunnar_Follower.esp
*SLSFFameComments.esp
RSC Forgotten City Patch.esp
*[Christine] Venom Blade Maiden.esp
*Sexy Imperial General Armor.esp
Black Viper's Will.esp
*TrissDress.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*SexLab Romance.esp
DBM_DBGG_Patch.esp
*DBM_iNeed_Patch.esp
*Wintersun - SIC Patch.esp
*moonpath.esp
*DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Patch.esp
DBM_ArtifactsofSkyrim_Patch.esp
*DBM_ForgottenCity_Patch.esp
*DBM_IA_Patch.esp
*DBM_Apophysis_Patch.esp
DBM_Fossils_Patch.esp
*DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
*DBM_Moonpath_Patch.esp
*SexLab Approach.esp
*SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
*SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
*LazyHeels.esp
*Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
3DNPC TKAA Patch.esp
*BSHeartland TKAA Patch.esp
*Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch.esp
*Falskaar TKAA Patch.esp
*ForgottenCity TKAA Patch.esp
*Helgen Reborn TKAA Patch.esp
*Immersive Encounters TKAA Patch.esp
*LegacyoftheDragonborn TKAA Patch.esp
*MoonAndStar_MAS TKAA Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth TKAA Patch.esp
*PA44_Lars_Follower.esp
*LazyItemHiderRedux.esp
*Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim - CACO.esp
*CACO_Beyond Skyrim Bruma_Patch.esp
*Hunterborn_CACO-SE_Patch.esp
*DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
*CACO_Falskaar_Patch.esp
*CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreaturesSE_Patch.esp
*CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp
*CACO_Wintersun.esp
*CACO_Moonpath_Patch.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
*CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Convenient Horses.esp
*Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp
*Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start.esp
*Alternate Start - Bruma.esp
*BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
*CH BRU_FAL_VIG.esp
*RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*Bathing in SSE - RWT.esp
*RW2 Better Watercolor - Fantasy.esp
*Bathing in Skyrim SE - RWT Watercolor.esp
RWT Patches.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Patch.esp
*JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - ASLAL Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
*Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
*WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp

So I messed around a bit and got it "working". Now they just stare at each other for a good 2-3 minutes before any animations start. Any idea on how to get it to start faster? Animations with PC start right away pretty much. Any advice would be appreciated. ?

On 12/29/2021 at 9:32 PM, pandaling said:

So I messed around a bit and got it "working". Now they just stare at each other for a good 2-3 minutes before any animations start. Any idea on how to get it to start faster? Animations with PC start right away pretty much. Any advice would be appreciated. ?

What did you mess around with to get yours to show up?

5 hours ago, Azazemon said:

What did you mess around with to get yours to show up?

Tbh I'm not even 100% positive what kinda fixed it. I did a lot trial and error. I think it could have been that I had TDF plugins that I didnt need. I think they were older versions of the mod or done by someone else in the past and i just got it confused.

Also since then i've only had the npc prostitute and client successfully start animating on their own, but it did take a few minutes. I talked to both and didn't have any dialog. Now the animation never starts on its own and there is a dialog when i talk to the prostitute that the client is ready.

But yea I only have 1 enabled now. and i realize this was probably obvious and that I really should not be high while trying to fix mods but I dont think I'll ever learn. xDimage.png.8d8e6d7003e93562b5ebe3f1c26568f6.png

However....SLEN is still greyed out for me in the options. 

image.png.c6df563dd1d26840d3fbba78796ea8d1.png

Edited by pandaling
added more
11 hours ago, pandaling said:

Tbh I'm not even 100% positive what kinda fixed it. I did a lot trial and error. I think it could have been that I had TDF plugins that I didnt need. I think they were older versions of the mod or done by someone else in the past and i just got it confused.

Also since then i've only had the npc prostitute and client successfully start animating on their own, but it did take a few minutes. I talked to both and didn't have any dialog. Now the animation never starts on its own and there is a dialog when i talk to the prostitute that the client is ready.

But yea I only have 1 enabled now. and i realize this was probably obvious and that I really should not be high while trying to fix mods but I dont think I'll ever learn. xDimage.png.8d8e6d7003e93562b5ebe3f1c26568f6.png

However....SLEN is still greyed out for me in the options. 

image.png.c6df563dd1d26840d3fbba78796ea8d1.png

Actually, I managed to somehow fix it after completely uninstalling all three and reinstalling them a couple of times. Then I had to start over because my previous saves didn't work anymore, but the options appeared. Now I'm back to figuring out why the sex animations are so limited.

I recall that you are unable to hire Bards as prostitutes due to a certain faction. I remember removing that faction on an old playthrough to be able to recruit a bard as one. Problem is, I forget which faction it was now. Trying to do what I did before and get Lisette as a prostitute. Any advice?

Figured it out. It was "00053514"

Edited by Nohrin
14 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I have TDF prostitution installed and the MCM menu shows up.  However, when my PC approaches an NPC, the prostitution dialog doesn't show up.  Are there any mods that would cancel out TDF?

This issue is resolved; the alternate camera mod I was using somehow interfered with the solicitation dialog.

Another weird problem:  in the past, when my female PC took on a female client, a lesbian animation normally occurred as would be logical.  Lately that hasn't been happening.  Instead, FM animations are being selected and my female PC ends up with a strap-on.  What's likely the cause of this?  Does TDF select the animation?  Or is that done by Framework?

Hey @Pfiffy After reading your reply to me in the PAHE thread i decided i would go with what you recommended there, i am gonna try to install your TDF mod plus the PAHE TDF patch, because Enhanced Prostitution just didnt work for me. Posting this here instead so I dont spam the PAHe thread with questions specific to your mod

Can you tell me more about how to install TDF Prostitution? The downloads page itself, just lists the versions, but not like a

procedure for installing them or anything

My question is - do I install several and let them overwrite each other? Which ones should overwrite?

I'm attaching a screenshot of my MO2 current setup, so you can see what i've got, maybe visuals will explain it easier

MO2-tdf.PNG.e3f8120e4efc5d76e977901e550527f0.PNGmo2-tdf-2.PNG.030576e0b4bec0c3d4e26c56c97fbc76.PNG

Now I ran the game using this, and it didnt crash or anything, i can recruit a PAHE slave as a prostitute, but i havent tested anything beyond that (havent tried getting her a job or anything)

Can you tell me what's the safest/most stable way to install your mod? am i doing it right? i am not trying to install the "all in one" as the downloads page says its not very stable yet and just for testing, and PAHE suite gives me enough bugs already.

Heres the versions im running right now which have been stable for 10+ hours

Skyrim SE 1.5.97

PAHE 8.04

DoM 2.3.2

Musje's mods:

AYGAS 0.57

HSH 1.26

I do not have SLEN

I am gonna put the prostitution stuff loading after all of the mods above, so i dont make the formIDs change mid playthrough (yes im trying to add TDF mid playthrough, stupid i know but, it's worked so far since ive been careful and backup obsessively)

Edited by dustbeetwelve
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 8:21 PM, dustbeetwelve said:

I am gonna put the prostitution stuff loading after all of the mods above, so i dont make the formIDs change mid playthrough (yes im trying to add TDF mid playthrough, stupid i know but, it's worked so far since ive been careful and backup obsessively)

There is not much to do than simply install it with your favorite mod manager and there is not much that can go wrong...

On 1/25/2022 at 2:20 AM, espguy said:

would it be possible to to make it work with My home is your home or the hearthfire houses? The vanilla hauses are too small to use as a brothel or simply doesnt fit bc of the decoration.

TDF is not a brothel mod, it's a street worker mod. but with the add on/or the legendary version you can place some of your Hookers in every place you want...

11 hours ago, pc871226 said:

Hi dear author:

The legendary file name contains SLEN, does it mean sexlab eager NPC?

What does this mod have to do with SLEN mod? Is that a prerequisite?

Thank you.

SLEN is a soft dependency, it just makes TDF sex Acts count in SLEN.