SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

It's been a while since I used this mod, but I seem to recall that you will never find your hookers "in flagrante delicto" unless you have a mod specifically to generate NPC-NPC sex, e.g. Random Sex or similar. TDFPP just has them give you the money "they earned *wink* *wink*" whenever you show up and ask for it, with no evidence that they actually did anything with anyone.

Thank you for the reply.

However, my point was that their client number had not increased at all as the gold is largely irrelevant, once you have enough, as I then had, and TBH I did not even ask them about the money. Currently in my latest run I have no hookers (but intend to do so in a much more organized fashion later on) as I am frankly sick of spoon feeding them for their first ten clients as it is so time consuming while telling them to "look for their own clients" once > 10, means that they often follow you into dungeons and wreak havoc upon your intentions there. I also am undecided about using slave hookers as I always find more than enough non slaves who want to count the ceiling stains for a living (in RL it was once called "counting the flowers on the ornamental plaster ceiling" IIRC ?).

In addition, I have a standard dress/make-up profile (yes! very RED lipstick) for hookers and i am not certain that slave tats can handle the numbers,

Does anyone know the upper limit for the number of slave tat "clients"? My PC, if female is always the first one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lackom said:

Could someone give details about how acceptance of NPC prostitution is calculated ? Relations, arousal, married NPC, speech skill etc...

I use EFF for followers and once recruited even jarls will hook although TBH I only tested it with Elisif and had NPs with Maven. Married women have NPs with the job once a follower. I have no idea of the fine details in how this is all decided. 

Edited by Will55

To Pfeiffy

The experience problem with whores 2 & 5 is alive and well and sacking 2 no longer exposes 5s real exp while VV does not work either.

Sacking both removed the exp line totally from all hookers. I will restart SSE to see if this persists.

My suggestion is to can slot 2 and add a 7th slot or to fix the problem.

WRT the freebie problem I have avoided this totally by NOT using any wenches at all as hookers.

Edited by Will55

to Pfeiffy

There is also the recurrence of an old problem: sacking whore number one (in this case) results in the loss of all ability to ask whores 2 to 6 (now 1 to 5) "what is their experience level?"

I am trying to find a way around this by sacking one or two others first (in this case original numbers 3 & 4) to see if this happens to them also bit IIRC it still does.

As I do not care about the money made, experience is what leads my hooker management and without knowing it I am blind.

I have no idea as to how others cope with this. But i guess once they are official City Hookers it really does not matter and money made will do but when in training (as three are right now) it is exceptionally inconvenient to say the least,

Another more serious problem with followers using hookers IS that ONCE there is a hooker vacancy (after taking one or more off the clock) the line asking would they "like to relax with my friend" goes missing and is replaced by "would you like to earn money for us like the others". This is not being pedantic as a house full of "toey" followers is a quick way to get the first ten clients out of the way and sometimes trailing 6 hookers becomes onerous.

Edited by Will55
  • 4 weeks later...

i read this whole thread back to back from page 1 to find out why SLEN intergration grayed-out, my load order is correct, i tried starting new games, tried reinstalling both...

nothing, still grayed out...

and from what i read several people ask about the same problem, and no answer other than load order...which i already made sure several times that SLEN loads before TDF...

i'm out of ideas....did i missed something? xD

Edited by vodkacinno
8 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

The integration would need SLEN as master, but it isn't

If you look into the script, the reference points into Nirvana. It's just a checkbox without any function.

It is a soft dependency, a script checks if SLEN is there, so you don't need it as master. But what ever I did here, I wasn't able to reproduce the error. (Ok, I always have SL Solutins running and it is working with the same check) So I'm also out of Ideas....

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

a script checks if SLEN

The reference in the script points to a quest with invalid reference. The quest ID does not appear in the script what is needed, if it's a soft depency.

It must appear in the reference or, when soft depency, in the script itself.

the check:

int        ToggleSlen
bool    property    ToggleStateSlen    = false auto
int        ToggleSlenPimp
bool    property    ToggleStateSlenPimp    = false auto
SlenInterface property SlenIface auto   <--  reference for a master, not for soft depency

int slenflag
        if SlenIface.checkSlen()
            slenflag = OPTION_FLAG_NONE 
        else
            ToggleStateSlen = false
            ToggleStateSlenPimp = false
            slenflag = OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED

This are the only parts of the script mentioning SLEN. There is no reference ID of the SLEN MCM Quest.

Outside (xedit) it appears as invalid reference. If it's imported somewhere else, it will get overwritten by this invalid reference.

It should appear e.g. like here:

Bool bAbilityTwistedRing = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000081D, "The Twisted Rings.esp")

if      bAbilityTwistedRing == true
Form    ArousalEffectForm = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000081D, "The Twisted Rings.esp") as Form
MagicEffect ArousalEffect = ArousalEffectForm as MagicEffect

Edited by Tlam99
On 12/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, Will55 said:

to Pfeiffy

There is also the recurrence of an old problem: sacking whore number one (in this case) results in the loss of all ability to ask whores 2 to 6 (now 1 to 5) "what is their experience level?"

I am trying to find a way around this by sacking one or two others first (in this case original numbers 3 & 4) to see if this happens to them also bit IIRC it still does.

As I do not care about the money made, experience is what leads my hooker management and without knowing it I am blind.

I have no idea as to how others cope with this. But i guess once they are official City Hookers it really does not matter and money made will do but when in training (as three are right now) it is exceptionally inconvenient to say the least,

Another more serious problem with followers using hookers IS that ONCE there is a hooker vacancy (after taking one or more off the clock) the line asking would they "like to relax with my friend" goes missing and is replaced by "would you like to earn money for us like the others". This is not being pedantic as a house full of "toey" followers is a quick way to get the first ten clients out of the way and sometimes trailing 6 hookers becomes onerous.

I'm at it, but still haven't found a hint why Hooker 2 and Hooker 5 get mixed up. From what I saw they work correctly as lang as you don't train them with each other. I didn't have the dialoge problem so far, but I will test it.... I guess I will have it the next time.... 

2 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

The reference in the script points to a quest with invalid reference. The quest ID does not appear in the script what is needed, if it's a soft depency.

It must appear in the reference or, when soft depency, in the script itself.

the check:

int        ToggleSlen
bool    property    ToggleStateSlen    = false auto
int        ToggleSlenPimp
bool    property    ToggleStateSlenPimp    = false auto
SlenInterface property SlenIface auto   <--  reference for a master, not for soft depency

int slenflag
        if SlenIface.checkSlen()
            slenflag = OPTION_FLAG_NONE 
        else
            ToggleStateSlen = false
            ToggleStateSlenPimp = false
            slenflag = OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED

This are the only parts of the script mentioning SLEN. There is no reference ID of the SLEN MCM Quest.

Outside (xedit) it appears as invalid reference. If it's imported somewhere else, it will get overwritten by this invalid reference.

It should appear e.g. like here:

Bool bAbilityTwistedRing = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000081D, "The Twisted Rings.esp")

if      bAbilityTwistedRing == true
Form    ArousalEffectForm = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000081D, "The Twisted Rings.esp") as Form
MagicEffect ArousalEffect = ArousalEffectForm as MagicEffect

oh wow i did not understand that...well i hope it can be addresed later and the mod can be update with no problem.

now, as for gameplay, in the original mod's page i read that the author recommend to use autonomous prostitution to be used mainly in tavern, are there any specific reason for that? like, to reduce the script stress or something?

how does that work? do i have to use npc that are always in the tavern like the innkeeper? or can i use someone from outside the tavern and bring her to the tavern and leaver her there and she will basically live there?

how about letting her be autonomous in the city?

thank you

it's weird that this is my favorite prostitution mod since oldrim yet i haven't used automonous protitution feature at all lol

Edited by vodkacinno
4 hours ago, LuckyHuman said:

dance CTD

Theory

15 slots onlookers, radius 99, slots filled in tarverne very quickly. Dance end, more than 15 onlookers got the spell.

Released on dance end fires at least 15 new ai packages. Ctd happens on dance end, mostly.

What I did.

reduce radius from 99 (more than double taverne diameter) to 40.

Ticked in AI package "can be reused in quest" , so orher ai packages can control the ai, this prevents firing 15 or more ai packages the same time.

Tested with 3 dancers simultan. No ctd so far. But needs more testing.

so, my followers alyways standing up whenever she's with client, like she wants to go somewhere, the sex ended up with only the male doing the animation and my follower just standing still...

anyone got that bug? or is it possible that nether follower framework's sandboxing are causing this?

For anyone having the issue where the recruitment dialogue ("Want to make some money with that body? (Persuade)" doesn't show up sporadically...I was having that issue, and it was frustrating the hell out of me. I deleted my entire modlist, did a clean install of the game, etc. Spent a lot of hours trying to solve it, and none of it was necessary lol. Some people have been reporting that "they got it working, but don't know what I did to make it work." 

So the reason it seems like nothings working and the dialogue only shows up sometimes, at least in my case; is because the mod is functioning as designed -_-
By default, you need 100 gold to hire a prostitute. If you use Alternate Start mod, the different starts provide you with different starting amounts of gold. If you play as a beggar, you get literally no money, if you play as a "stranded and left for dead" option, you get very little. If you play as a homeowner, or patron to an inn, etc., you start off with well over 100 gold. This is why it is showing you that option on some starts, and not on others. The mod is not broken, your game is not corrupted, this is how it is meant to function and I just never noticed it in all my other times using this mod. The only area where I was able to find this info out, was a small note from TDF on page like 80-something of the OG mod for OG Skyrim. 
Even though it seems like a no-brainer, it through me for a loop and doesn't seem clear that the dialogue will be missing if you don't have the gold required. So I thought I'd save other people time and aggravation if they run into this, by just putting it here: it's not a problem with Fuz Roh Dah, its not a problem with scripts, its not a problem with save or game corruption; do not alter your modlist or uninstall Skyrim. Just go to the TDF options in the MCM, change "Gold Required" to 0, or wait til you have 100 gold, the option will be there.

I'd be lying if I said this was not a gigantic pain in the butt, and that I'm frustrated it was so simple but not clear. I'm sure someone will tell me it's my fault. But hopefully this makes it easier so you don't have to dig through legit nearly 120 pages of a thread to find a simple answer to a simple problem.

I should add, none of my snark is directed toward Pfiffy. He just ported the mod and from what I can tell, he did a good job. But even though it may seem self-explanatory that the gold cap hides the dialogue option for recruitment, I'd argue it isn't, other people seemed to have this issue and were not receiving very good responses in the OG thread, and the mod description doesn't really make this clear either. Annoying, but not Pfiffy's fault. Thank you for porting the mod to SSE and improving it, and continuing to support it/help people with troubleshooting here. 

On 1/12/2023 at 12:13 AM, assassin394 said:

I'm confuse. What is the new TDF? Is there a change log? Should I upgrade from 2225 to TDF20220530?

It needs a new game. 

Main features are 6 whores that go with you instead of 3, a lot more predefined locations, 20 Free independend Hookers, Eager NPC integration. I'm going to upload an updated version soon.... 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:04 AM, Tlam99 said:

Theory

15 slots onlookers, radius 99, slots filled in tarverne very quickly. Dance end, more than 15 onlookers got the spell.

Released on dance end fires at least 15 new ai packages. Ctd happens on dance end, mostly.

What I did.

reduce radius from 99 (more than double taverne diameter) to 40.

Ticked in AI package "can be reused in quest" , so orher ai packages can control the ai, this prevents firing 15 or more ai packages the same time.

Tested with 3 dancers simultan. No ctd so far. But needs more testing.

Where did you make the changes?

1 hour ago, Tlam99 said:

see screens Xedit.

Made change in all 3 quest and all 3 cloaks.

Hide contents

image.jpeg.366f3fbdd503fd0822673271d7fb590c.jpeg

Hide contents

image.jpeg.6139bb82c77154d9361850077ba92871.jpeg

Thank you. 

I think that I will not update the older Versions, but I will check the settings for the next release of my 6 Pack...