SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

3 minutes ago, shar181 said:

dropped the .psc in the data/source/scripts folder)

The psc files are just the source code, irrelevant to the runtime performance (or non-performance) of any mod. Also, there are two "source" folders in many installations due to mod author confusion over which folder SE psc's should go in, and/or LE mods converted "as is" instead of correcting the source code folders for SE first.

The conflicting/duplicated folders are

• Data\source\scripts; and
  • Data\scripts\source

Very confusing. However, AFAIK you could safely delete both "source" folders without suffering any runtime performance issues.

I have been using TDF20220216.7z. I LOVE the idea of the all-in-one deal.

If I tell the girls to work “Right Here” I can never release them. They acknowledge my DB, but they stay stuck in the job. I can release them many, many times. Plus they never get paid..lol

Also, could you put all the dialogue options under one main dialogue branch, like [TDF Prostitution] . All those work options really clog up the menu.  It not so bad as log as they are working, but when you try and assign them a work area, all those, right here, in the city, at an inn, follow me, forget it. are just crazy.

Good work so far, looking forward to an update.

17 minutes ago, uncleben7 said:

I have been using TDF20220216.7z. I LOVE the idea of the all-in-one deal.

If I tell the girls to work “Right Here” I can never release them. They acknowledge my DB, but they stay stuck in the job. I can release them many, many times. Plus they never get paid..lol

Also, could you put all the dialogue options under one main dialogue branch, like [TDF Prostitution] . All those work options really clog up the menu.  It not so bad as log as they are working, but when you try and assign them a work area, all those, right here, in the city, at an inn, follow me, forget it. are just crazy.

Good work so far, looking forward to an update.

I wrote it is for testing... And I wasn't able to work on it, because my Skyrim bugged out and I had to rebuilt my setup from scratch. But thanks to CliftonJD I have a fixed version, that still isn't tested very well and I really need error reports. I also need some help with the new dialogues(I'm not as good at english as I want)

TDF20220423.zip

It doesn't include the latest fix, but it has a lot of improvements to the older versions.

58 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I also need some help with the new dialogues(I'm not as good at english as I want)

I, an English Major and native (American) English speaker, am at your command, Dear Pfiffle Fpaffle Pffiyl Sir. Just tell or send me the plugin containing the dialogs you need straightened out and I shall do so forthwith. Right away. Soonish. Ay, Caramba! :classic_tongue:

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I, an English Major and native (American) English speaker, am at your command, Dear Pfiffle Fpaffle Pffiyl Sir. Just tell or send me the plugin containing the dialogs you need straightened out and I shall do so forthwith. Right away. Soonish. Ay, Caramba! :classic_tongue:

In most cases it is simply grammar,, Madam. Do I send a Hooker to work in an Inn, or at an Inn? Work at the College? Work in the Headquater of the Thieves Guild? 

Normally you would use "at" when a specific small location (or company) is specified, and "in" when a larger geographic area is specified. "I work at the Inn. I work in Whiterun. I work at the Inn in Whiterun." Perversely, you would use "in" when one physical work location among multiple physical work locations is referenced. So if you are a working girl who only works in Room 3 of the Bannered Mare, you might say "Yeah, I work in Room 3, at the Inn In Whiterun."

I know right? This insanity might lead to a conversation that goes like this when you meet a nice American slut on holiday in Dusseldorf:

"Where do you work?"

"I work in Atlanta, in the U.S."

"Oh really? I have a friend who lives in Atlanta! Where do you work?"

"I work at the Acme Company- we make exploding birdseed and painted-on yet oddly functional railroad tunnels as well as heavy safes that fall out of the sky."

"OMG, so does my friend! You may know her, Rosa Rottencrotch, in the Marketing Department! What department are you in?"

"Sorry, don't know her. I work in the Research and Development Department, in Building X. I could tell you what we're working on right now, but then I'd have to shoot you."

So, like many things in idiomatic English, the answer is "it depends." :classic_biggrin:

On 5/18/2022 at 12:51 AM, Pfiffy said:

I wrote it is for testing... And I wasn't able to work on it, because my Skyrim bugged out and I had to rebuilt my setup from scratch. But thanks to CliftonJD I have a fixed version, that still isn't tested very well and I really need error reports. I also need some help with the new dialogues(I'm not as good at english as I want)

TDF20220423.zip 63.58 MB · 2 downloads

It doesn't include the latest fix, but it has a lot of improvements to the older versions.

Thank you so much.  I'll be glad to report anything weird I find.  

On 2/19/2022 at 11:17 PM, jameswolf69 said:

ok finally fixed  the issue i was having with Client and  pro not progressing past the run to each other stage!.

For those with the same issue Down grade Fus  Ro Doh to the 1.7 version and it will resolve the problem.

5 days and countless restarts for it just to be a Fus silent voice issue. was so sure it was a mod conflict....Doh!.

Thanks @Pfiffy if you hadn't of suggest a Fus issue I'd still be looking for a mod conflict.

First time I've ever had an issue with Fus so was not expecting it to be the problem.

this! fixed it for me!

On 5/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, uncleben7 said:

Thank you so much.  I'll be glad to report anything weird I find.  

On 5/18/2022 at 7:51 AM, Pfiffy said:

TDF20220423.zip 63.58 MB · 22 downloads

thank you pfiffy, i have skyrim AE and  this  version 20220423 work well !!! 

Can this be used on captured npc's like bandits?

16 hours ago, capitanohook said:

thank you pfiffy, i have skyrim AE and  this  version 20220423 work well !!! 

Thank you for sharing the review, guess I will try this on non-hostile NPC's for now.

9 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Can this be used on captured npc's like bandits?

Thank you for sharing the review, guess I will try this on non-hostile NPC's for now.

For Paradise Halls, there is a patch, but this also under development...

It will work on nearly all chars, that have the usual dialogue lines, but it might break their quests...So be a bit careful.

I tried two February and April versions, alas, they do not work. There is no active dialog. The approaches of clients occur, but after the agreement everything ends. But the SLEN version works fine (well, except for the idiotic forced foreplay)

26 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

I tried two February and April versions, alas, they do not work. There is no active dialog. The approaches of clients occur, but after the agreement everything ends. But the SLEN version works fine (well, except for the idiotic forced foreplay)

Check Fuz-Roh-Do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ppl thanks for keeping alive this mod. Everythhing works fine with Skyrim SE. But. I have no subtitles and dialogs when prostitute chatting with customer. As far as I remember that mod used to have some dialogs between hookers and clients before some action happened. Now I see just action (sex) without any dialogues. I have such issue with Lovers Comfort mod too. Something went wrong I guess.
I have Fuz Ro Duh installed and all requirements seems to be comply. Subtitles also allowed in vanilla settings. Thanks to anyone who will respond. Cheers

Edited by Serg1313

Hi - I'm using the version from the download page, not one of the updates, and everything seems to be working fine.  I'm also using TDF Enhanced and that likewise seems to work fine.

I have Populated Skyrim Baka Edition in my load order, which adds NPCs throughout.  I've never been able to recruit any of the added NPCs as prostitutes, though, and I was wondering if there was a console command or xEdit edit that would make them susceptible to recruitment.

Thanks in advance for your help.

On 6/14/2022 at 1:01 AM, Serg1313 said:

Hey ppl thanks for keeping alive this mod. Everythhing works fine with Skyrim SE. But. I have no subtitles and dialogs when prostitute chatting with customer. As far as I remember that mod used to have some dialogs between hookers and clients before some action happened. Now I see just action (sex) without any dialogues. I have such issue with Lovers Comfort mod too. Something went wrong I guess.
I have Fuz Ro Duh installed and all requirements seems to be comply. Subtitles also allowed in vanilla settings. Thanks to anyone who will respond. Cheers

If it is a problem with Fuz, the scenes wouldn't start. But I will check for the dialogues.....

On 6/14/2022 at 11:07 PM, Dez65 said:

Hi - I'm using the version from the download page, not one of the updates, and everything seems to be working fine.  I'm also using TDF Enhanced and that likewise seems to work fine.

I have Populated Skyrim Baka Edition in my load order, which adds NPCs throughout.  I've never been able to recruit any of the added NPCs as prostitutes, though, and I was wondering if there was a console command or xEdit edit that would make them susceptible to recruitment.

Thanks in advance for your help.

if you use TDF advanced don't mix it with the newer Versions in the future. You will break everything...

Okay back with a new game and twin male/female chars OOC. Both are going the mage way for once and I am using the teen mod which replaces the children with teens. When in Riverwood I was going to "recruit" Sigrid as a hooker but instead grabbed her ~18yo daughter: Dorthe. I made no attempt to use her as a hooker in Riverwood but took her to Dawnstar to start her working but despite her obvious keenness, I cannot seem to find anyone, male or female who has the line: Perhaps you would enjoy the comfort of my friend?" While the line: ~"would you like to help earn some cash for us?" keeps recurring. I am wondering about some antichild bloc.....this Dorthe is NO child I can assure you and the horse that raped her will testify to that.

I am using the latest TDF file and am wondering what I can do.

Addendum:  I tried another follower with a previous game proven record as a hooker and the line was not present for her either.

Adendum2  I replaced the mod with version 2 above and the problems seems to be under control with Dorthe now earning her keep although the inn dogs seems to be eternally after freebies from every female that enters (yes I know I can alter this but I am still trying to remember how to use sexlab let alone any of the other 75 MCM menus). Amazing how my male and female chars cannot rape anyone out of combat but any nonhuman can go for it at will and it towns or even the jarl's quarters. After my F4 experiences with rape ( aggressor and victim) there should be a non combat ability to do so here without waiting until they sleep...as many do not. Rape was an inherent risk for any and every female (highborn or not) in such times and very few hit their teens still intact. I have to admit that replacing the children with teenagers has improved the game overall IMVHO.

I then noticed a dog raping an exceptionally attractive guard and EFF recruited her, but she will not discard the guard outfit (despite my PC removing it from her equipment list) and no one is interested in a hooker in a guard uniform. This latter may have nothing to do with TDF but I can only hope someone knows what is wrong.

The other two PCs in my previous SSE runs ( from previous posts) are on ice as the new ones have incredibly heavy and complex modding and i am actually surprised it even runs.

If these two chars do well I may well drop the older ones as I won't make the same mistakes this time around. I just hope that the girls all remain the same sparkling creatures that I recall. ?.

Edited by Will55
On 6/16/2022 at 10:54 AM, Vyxenne said:

Where/what is TDF Advanced? Google comes up dry.

It is the same attempt that I made with the new versions, but a lot of ppl had serious problems with installing it and it didn't work at all for me. 

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

Okay back with a new game and twin male/female chars OOC. Both are going the mage way for once and I am using the teen mod which replaces the children with teens. When in Riverwood I was going to "recruit" Sigrid as a hooker but instead grabbed her ~18yo daughter: Dorthe. I made no attempt to use her as a hooker in Riverwood but took her to Dawnstar to start her working but despite her obvious keenness, I cannot seem to find anyone, male or female who has the line: Perhaps you would enjoy the comfort of my friend?" While the line: ~"would you like to help earn some cash for us?" keeps recurring. I am wondering about some antichild bloc.....this Dorthe is NO child I can assure you and the horse that raped her will testify to that.

I am using the latest TDF file and am wondering what I can do.

Addendum:  I tried another follower with a previous game proven record as a hooker and the line was not present for her either.

I then noticed a dog raping an exceptionally attractive guard and EFF recruited her, but she will not discard the guard outfit (despite my PC removing it from her equipment list) and no one is interested in a hooker in a guard uniform. This latter may have nothing to do with TDF but I can only hope.

The other two PCs from previous posts are on ice as the new ones have incredibly heavy and complex modding and i am actually surprised it even runs.

If these two chars do well I may well drop the older ones as I won't make the same mistakes this time around.

Ok, I haven't tried a guard so far, but because I have a setting where all female children are treated as adults... And it works with Dorthe. I had to do a bit more than just removing the child flag and some mods check also for the voicetype and/or the race.   

On 6/16/2022 at 6:54 PM, Vyxenne said:

Where/what is TDF Advanced? Google comes up dry.

Google often comes up dry...depends upon the hinted or blatant politics of the search item unfortunately, as real free speech is nonexistent now as information access is heavily skewed.

I realize that this was not your point, but we dropped google aeons ago. The problem is that many others offer more but deliver the same and even a well-established trusted one can slyly add fetters (DuckDuckGo for example).

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok, I haven't tried a guard so far, but because I have a setting where all female children are treated as adults... And it works with Dorthe. I had to do a bit more than just removing the child flag and some mods check also for the voicetype and/or the race.   

Thank you for the prompt reply. As I noted above the first problem is solved but I don't want to leave Dawnstar until I can recruit that luscious ultra desirable guard ( so long as she keeps her mouth shut...well, most of the time anyway ?).

BTW Stormcloak female guards/soldiers are often quite delectable to put it mildly unlike most of the legion ones.

Addendum: I decided to try and convert my female PC into a Futa. I had pushed in F4 for someone to enable the mods so that one could play an actual hermaphrodite (I met one some years ago). But it. went like a lead balloon there. So I decided to give the futa a try here (it had mostly failed miserably in past SSE attempts). Imagine my surprise when I managed to get my futa to work. Unfortunately it is not really the "best of both worlds" and there are still annoying problems:

1) My followers still regard her as a female and I must make them all lesbians to get them into my bed  and she still has problems as even her lover seems to not have such a line of speech (she is a hooker now) and there is no line of speech where she can actually proposition them, and the best she can do is rape them while asleep which is not exactly Kocher IMO.

2) But the biggest problem is then my PC tries to train them herself as they simply have no response at all to that line and even before in the older mod versions, I found that clicking the training line, especially WRT the PC made the line just sit there and nothing happened until I tabbed it and then if was the girls training each other it would usually work but often the line still hung there until I tabbed.

These are not game crippling problems , just nuisances. Interestingly she is treated as female by the males and male by the females WRT sexual activity(see rapes mostly) but often the females choke on  fellatio (sorry!) and cannot resist sticking their tongue into the still present vagina. ( I guess the huge clit frightened them? ). 

So while I have had some success with my mosaic human ( pushing two chars overawed me WRT the time required) it still is not perfect but I have at least approached the ideal of having a char worth looking at and being able to err "help" those needy Skyrim women. Sigrid will receive one hell of a shock when the little  daughter returns home seeing as losing her virginity to a horse made all else seem a breeze.

Addendum 2: I found that IF the other 4 hookers were busy training each other or working and the PC was the only one available then she could train the hooker. It appears that she is the last resort before self teaching

Edited by Will55
17 hours ago, Will55 said:

Google often comes up dry...depends upon the hinted or blatant politics of the search item unfortunately, as real free speech is nonexistent now as information access is heavily skewed.

I realize that this was not your point, but we dropped google aeons ago. The problem is that many others offer more but deliver the same and even a well-established trusted one can slyly add fetters (DuckDuckGo for example).

I use StartPage, which seems more or less apolitical- it seems to find what I need pretty well. However, I also use Google sometimes when StartPage can't find something that I'm pretty sure really exists. 9/10 times Google doesn't find anything, but occasionally it does.