SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

9 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

I would not do this either. It's just a info, because I try to fix this on my setup. Up to now it works, however, I cannot be sure, if this is the reason.

Needs extended testing.

I think, that clifton already changed that in a different way by reducing the number of watchers. As far as I can tell by now, in my version it's a wider Range... (makes sense in the wilderness) but just 6 watchers. I didn't have a CTD if my hookers dance so far, but i also don't use this feature very often. 

After solving the expierience problem, I have to find a solution for the training, because the spell we use doesen't work as intended.

5 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

for the next update, is it posible to lower the requirement for self-employed to, say, 3 or 5? or have and option for it

I think it is balanced, as it is. Adding this as an option will be a lot of work...

But I'm thinking about a cheat tool... Some sort of a Master Hooker...

27 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I think it is balanced, as it is. Adding this as an option will be a lot of work...

But I'm thinking about a cheat tool... Some sort of a Master Hooker...

i agree it is balanced, but when starting a new game it's a pain to do 10 clients again over and over, 

well, a cheat tool or master hooker is fine too...

thanks... xD

Edited by vodkacinno

hi, so, my city management quest used to say "xxx is working here", now there's only one saying "city prostitute", despite me actually have 2 prostitutes in the city, why is this happening?

i did change one prostitute to "work in whiterun", this carlotta used to have her own marker, now only ysolda have a marker...

i changed it because carlotta only sitting in 1 place everytime, unlike ysolda who is acting like she would normally...

edit : ok so, when i choose "work in whiterun", only 1 prostitute have the marker, and no quest "....is working here" popped up, but if i choose "actually, work here is fine", then each prostitute will have the marker, and the quest "ysolda is working here" will show up.

idk why is that different

edit again : now both marker on their head is gone, but the quest still there

oh, and carlotta brought uninvited man and a kid to my house lol

next question, is it also different if i tell them to "work in whiterun", "i want you to work here" (still in whiterun but not inside any building), and "work here" (inside a tavern in whiterun)

???

Edited by vodkacinno

I thought I posted that in december but it was in the LE thread, sorry for that. So I repost here :

I post some informations here about CTD when PC/hookers is dancing. I also have this problem and tryied to solve it, but I failed. I used the solution provided by Tlam99 and the modifed script for hookers provided a bit above (with the same bad result).

I spent a lot of time trying to track down a potential mod conflict but I failed. I just post here my conclusions, with the hope that someone will be able to go further than me :

- It is not related to babo dialogue (I CTD with very few mods enable) or any Loverlabs/adult mods.

- CTD occurs when PC is dancing or hooker are dancing (even with the solution from Tlam99 or the modified script suggested in the forum thread of TDF prostitution).

- CTD occurs in In, outside or even in the "departure zone" from Realm of Lorkhan

- CTD occurs the same way with the mods "Dance for Septims" which use the same base script

- CTD can occur during the first, second or third dances

- CTD occurs with very few mods like, Sexlab+TDF + UI mods, SKSE mods, bug fixes. I wonder if a conflict with a "dll mod" can be the source ?

Edit 29.01.2023 - I recently made a new quick test and it didn' CTD. Unfortunalty I don't know exactly why (I just updated about 50 mods with their new versions and made a new game). I use BHUNP and I wonder if it could be the culpid. In the fomod there is a radius detection for CBPC physics and I changed from 500 to "not install". Maybe it interfere ? (For my PC I use faster HDT-SMP... but...)

Have a nice day.

On 1/24/2023 at 2:08 PM, vodkacinno said:

hi, so, my city management quest used to say "xxx is working here", now there's only one saying "city prostitute", despite me actually have 2 prostitutes in the city, why is this happening?

i did change one prostitute to "work in whiterun", this carlotta used to have her own marker, now only ysolda have a marker...

i changed it because carlotta only sitting in 1 place everytime, unlike ysolda who is acting like she would normally...

edit : ok so, when i choose "work in whiterun", only 1 prostitute have the marker, and no quest "....is working here" popped up, but if i choose "actually, work here is fine", then each prostitute will have the marker, and the quest "ysolda is working here" will show up.

idk why is that different

edit again : now both marker on their head is gone, but the quest still there

oh, and carlotta brought uninvited man and a kid to my house lol

next question, is it also different if i tell them to "work in whiterun", "i want you to work here" (still in whiterun but not inside any building), and "work here" (inside a tavern in whiterun)

???

'Work in Whiterun' makes them a City whore, each city can have 3 City whores, who could be send to the Jarl quartier if they have enough experience.

If you ask one for the money they made, you get the money they all 3 made.

'Work at an Inn' makes them work in that Inn. Again 3 in one place same as the city whores, without the Jarl option.

'Work here' is the position where you are standing and makes the Hookers working on their own. You have to collect the money from each seperatly.

The markers and the packages are still under constuction until I can finish the testing of the training and new added locations and make the dialogs for blocked destinations disappear.

3 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

I thought I posted that in december but it was in the LE thread, sorry for that. So I repost here :

I post some informations here about CTD when PC/hookers is dancing. I also have this problem and tryied to solve it, but I failed. I used the solution provided by Tlam99 and the modifed script for hookers provided a bit above (with the same bad result).

I spent a lot of time trying to track down a potential mod conflict but I failed. I just post here my conclusions, with the hope that someone will be able to go further than me :

- It is not related to babo dialogue (I CTD with very few mods enable) or any Loverlabs/adult mods.

- CTD occurs when PC is dancing or hooker are dancing (even with the solution from Tlam99 or the modified script suggested in the forum thread of TDF prostitution).

- CTD occurs in In, outside or even in the "departure zone" from Realm of Lorkhan

- CTD occurs the same way with the mods "Dance for Septims" which use the same base script

- CTD can occur during the first, second or third dances

- CTD occurs with very few mods like, Sexlab+TDF + UI mods, SKSE mods, bug fixes. I wonder if a conflict with a "dll mod" can be the source ?

Edit 29.01.2023 - I recently made a new quick test and it didn' CTD. Unfortunalty I don't know exactly why (I just updated about 50 mods with their new versions and made a new game). I use BHUNP and I wonder if it could be the culpid. In the fomod there is a radius detection for CBPC physics and I changed from 500 to "not install". Maybe it interfere ? (For my PC I use faster HDT-SMP... but...)

Have a nice day.

I don't have so many mods running, but did a test with all 6 Hookers and me and didn't have a CTD....

Spoiler

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

This was made in the daedric Museum of Artifacts, With some Paradise halls and Home Sweet Home slaves as audience. I agree with Impy....

• 2 weeks later...

I have SkyrimSE V 1.5.97 and I installed TDF20220530_v2 then added the .esp and script files from TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE it works fine except the hookers names don't show up in the dialog, all 3 hookers have a blank name. The names do show up in the mcm under current whores. I do have the correct  Fuz Ro D'oh for V 1.5.97 so that is not the problem. Its driving me crazy.

1 hour ago, Rich8980 said:

I have SkyrimSE V 1.5.97 and I installed TDF20220530_v2 then added the .esp and script files from TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE it works fine except the hookers names don't show up in the dialog, all 3 hookers have a blank name. The names do show up in the mcm under current whores. I do have the correct  Fuz Ro D'oh for V 1.5.97 so that is not the problem. Its driving me crazy.

don't mix the New TDF with the old...

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Have set up the dancing options in the MCM?

i dont think i did, but i downloaded an older version and it works now. it doesnt have the list on where they are located, but i only really do it to my followers so its fine. this is what ive been looking for

I have a whore that is in a "stuck" state. I can't assign her any clients or have any other whore train with her. If I try to dismiss her, she keeps saying "let me do one job for you first". How do I fix this?

I'm using this version - TDF20220530_v2.7z

Edited by Oididoi
7 hours ago, Oididoi said:

I have a whore that is in a "stuck" state. I can't assign her any clients or have any other whore train with her. If I try to dismiss her, she keeps saying "let me do one job for you first". How do I fix this?

I'm using this version - TDF20220530_v2.7z

This can happen if you interupt her on the way to a job by leaving the cell, especially if the Hooker is also a follower and you fast travel. You have to go back to that place and let her finalize the job.

I finally tracked down where it was lol but she's fixed now.

Also is there a way to fix the names not showing up in the dialog options for this version? It was working on the other one before I upgraded and the names show up fine in the MCM.

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by Oididoi
1 hour ago, Oididoi said:

I finally tracked down where it was lol but she's fixed now.

Also is there a way to fix the names not showing up in the dialog options for this version? It was working on the other one before I upgraded and the names show up fine in the MCM.

Hm... In the version I have here the names show up, the problem might be upgrading in a running game. With all the changes the versions are NOT compatible. in fact they will for sure mess each other up. I wonder why all the other stuff works for you....

36 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm... In the version I have here the names show up, the problem might be upgrading in a running game. With all the changes the versions are NOT compatible. in fact they will for sure mess each other up. I wonder why all the other stuff works for you....

I started a clean save after upgrading to the new version

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

With tho old hookers?

It was a brand new save file started when I upgraded to TDF20220530_v2.7z

Oh I saw you just uploaded a new version. Will this one require a brand new save if going from the above version?

I also just discovered a bug where if I try to dismiss a city whore, I can't. It gives me the money she earned then I keep getting the same dialog options in the screenshot.

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Oididoi