SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

4 hours ago, waterdragon1867 said:

Nope did not solve anything

FNIS warning

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Obviously, you still have the Oldrim behavior file. You should probably manually delete \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_Behavior.hkx and then run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again, making sure to tick both the Skeleton Arm Fix and Gender-Specific Animations boxes.

You might also consider verifying that you have installed the SSE version of TDFPP.

Edited by Vyxenne
On 6/16/2021 at 2:13 PM, Vyxenne said:

I can't get Player Dance to work- I use the "TDF Player Dance" shout, expecting to, um, dance to some music, but what actually happens is I'm T-posed and no music plays. The crowd reacts as though I was actually dancing, clapping hands and making complimentary comments. Same with my "employee" when I tell her to "Dance for some cash."

Normally, T-posing is a sure symptom of failure to successfully run FNIS, but that doesn't seem to be the case here- my FNIS log indicates that it is in fact finding TDFPP animations and correctly generating behavior files for them with no errors or consistence issues. Custom Music is enabled in the TDFPP MCM, the Custom Music audio levels are all at max volume in System > Settings  > Audio, and the failure occurs whether or not I install any custom music or just use the default noise.

FNIS Log:

Reveal hidden contents

I have a mod called "Dance for Septims" and it works perfectly- animations and music both play, and using it increases crowd arousal, same as "Why Don't You Dance for Cash" and "TDF Player Dance" do. Unfortunately, "Dance for Septims" is player-only; it does not provide for telling an NPC employee to dance.

I also have a mod called "Let's Dance Again," which works great but I don't use it because I can't figure out how to replace the music with something a bit more Western- so I find myself muting the volume, then a minute later just ending the dance since dancing without music is kind of weird.

I see that iqoniq solved a similar "no musiq" problem by "messing with his/her mods for a while." :classic_wacko: I'm having difficulty finding the "Mess With Mods > Time Duration = A While" button on the Vortex Mods tab. :classic_tongue: Can anyone suggest any troubleshooting steps?

At first you have to get XXL version of Vortex. 

It has a special mess-up mods button for each mod, where you can choose between 'at once', 'a while' and 'never',  'never' is usually greyed out...

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

At first you have to get XXL version of Vortex

It has a special mess-up mods button for each mod, where you can choose between 'at once', 'a while' and 'never',  'never' is usually greyed out...

Do you by any chance mean the XXL version of FNIS (not Vortex)?? I Googled "Vortex XXL" and can't find any such version of Vortex.

I was already aware of the XXL version of FNIS, but since I only have ~4000 animations (well below the 20K limit) and there is a warning on the XXL download that it may increase CTD on launch, I decided to stay away from it because I don't have enough animations to need it.

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 3 weeks later...

Sometimes TDF seems to be stuck here, means a hired prostitute have this:

- lacks the training menu entry

- cannot be offered to possible NPC around

- won't go off the clock, because want to do one job first

I fiddled around with hire the prostitute as follower but this did not help. But a possible repait solution is to use the "bat follower" from the nexus, what erase and reset the factions on the target.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:55 AM, Vyxenne said:

Do you by any chance mean the XXL version of FNIS (not Vortex)?? I Googled "Vortex XXL" and can't find any such version of Vortex.

I was already aware of the XXL version of FNIS, but since I only have ~4000 animations (well below the 20K limit) and there is a warning on the XXL download that it may increase CTD on launch, I decided to stay away from it because I don't have enough animations to need it.

Gotcha!

This is marked SSE and the text encoding is LE at least according to my reader. Would this be a regular LE version? Is there a regular SE version ...?

----------

Ez SSE jelölésű és a szövegkódolás LE legalább is az én olvasóm szerint. Volna ebből rendes SE változat is?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting a message form LOOT about SkyUI.esp as follows-

Spoiler

1.jpg.c958a4184993fb82def78b1f012f37ae.jpg

I found that the conflicting script was provided by the mod 'TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE'.

Is this a safe conflict and should I allow it? Is the script file identitcal to the one in SKyUI? If it is identical, then why is it needed and can it be deleted?

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm getting a message form LOOT about SkyUI.esp as follows-

Hide contents

1.jpg.c958a4184993fb82def78b1f012f37ae.jpg

I found that the conflicting script was provided by the mod 'TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SE'.

Is this a safe conflict and should I allow it? Is the script file identitcal to the one in SKyUI? If it is identical, then why is it needed and can it be deleted?

Delete it. 

On 8/14/2021 at 3:41 PM, Sampon said:

This is marked SSE and the text encoding is LE at least according to my reader. Would this be a regular LE version? Is there a regular SE version ...?

----------

Ez SSE jelölésű és a szövegkódolás LE legalább is az én olvasóm szerint. Volna ebből rendes SE változat is?

it is a ported mod... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 8:14 PM, Disades said:

I'm just a tad confused. What is the number of independents you can have? I installed TDF Aggressive and TDF Independent Legendary and I seem capped at 15. Is that right or should I have an additional 15 available?

its additional 15 to those that are handled with TDF. 

Okay no really big problems but two annoying minor ones:

1) I seem to have two girls who now have moved into the Jarls house with NPs (one in Falkreath and the other in Morthal) but neither show up on my map while the one at Nightgate Inn and Riverwood do so. I just dumped a second at Morthal but I did not check before I logged/crashed.

Dawnstar has NPs nor has Winterhold as both show up on the map. I employed/sacked  the Jarl old timers a few times to see if it helped it did not.

2) I seem to only be able to have 2 working with me girls instead of the three. It is a problem as my current trainer who I am afraid to lose has near 100 clients/103 training etc. and is starting to look worn out(I kid you not) and I am stuck with just one trainee who gets worked to death for a couple of RL hours to get her to 10+ and >30 T. Is there any way I can adjust this via ssedit or console. Initially I had three but when I started being serious about being a pimp it happened.

Now I am On my way to Dragon Bridge to park my latest  a real looker...*groans*. By rights I should dump an ugly at old Hrodan but as I still do some "training" NO WAY!

Thank you! (in advance)

Obrigado por este mod.
Eu uso este mod com "torne-se um bardo" em um RPG de um artista de circo.
Descobri que liberar a "câmera grátis" e cancelar o personagem é em primeira pessoa.

Eu quero adicionar Xp by Dance

Screenshot_17.png

Edited by diabolin
nao precisa de video print mostra

Which files do I need to download here?  My female PC starts off as destitute (via alternate start mod) and is willing to engage in prostitution to avoid starvation and to have enough coin to be able to find a decent place to sleep.   She's not interested in pimping other girls.  OTOH, I wouldn't mind seeing other prostitutes operate 100% independently of my PC.  (World's oldest profession is everywhere.)  Thoughts on this?

On 10/7/2021 at 9:46 AM, diabolin said:

"câmera grátis"

Infelizmente, o Google Translate conhece apenas uma definição de "free" e, portanto, traduz "free camera" as "câmera grátis" incorretamente. Deveria estar dizendo "câmera incontido." :classic_wacko:

Just a minor whinge as for most parts the mod works quite well but:

1) is there anyway of decreasing the client voyeurs? 

I ask as I am so often trapped into working when I ask someone are they interested in XYZ and they say: "I prefer to watch".

It's okay when I have others available but number 3 always seem to drag out the spectators and what should be fun becomes a wearisome chore.

Of course I could just go and get a drink or read a book etc. while he chugs away making the appropriate(????) noises (he is rather noisy IMO) but...

2) and this is woeful I know; but I am so sick of my male char making female/gay remarks about wanting to indulge in fellatio, loving the taste of semen and desiring a  full rectum.

Is there an MCM switch to either turn it off or replace it with some sane male heterosexual comments ( eg; I love your ***s, etc).

I am probably expecting far too much here but I can only try. I never thought that I would feel for a pimp.

Edited by Will55
10 hours ago, Will55 said:

2) and tis is woeful I know but I am so sick of my male char making female/gay remarks about wanting to indulge in fellatio, loving the taste of semen and desiring a  full rectum.

Is there an MCM switch to either turn it off or replace it with some sane male heterosexual comments ( eg; I love your ***s, etc).

Have you tried opening up the esp in X edit? There's probably a section under the "dialogue topic" tab where you can edit all the npc responses. 

13 hours ago, Will55 said:

whinge

This caught my eye! Is it

• A delerious hinge that goes "wheeeeee!" when you open its door?
  • The sound a horse makes when he chokes mid-whinny?
  • A drunk trying to pronounce "binge?"

I shiver with antici-

6ARMo4e.gif

PAtion! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Vyxenne
because she makes typos when shivering
2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

This caught my eye! Is it

• A delerious hinge that goes "wheeeeee!" when you open its door?
  • The sound a horse makes when he chokes mid-whinny?
  • A drunk trying to pronounce "binge?"

I shiver with antici-

Another attempt by you to brighten up my day. I do love your posts.

It is a British verb akin to whine but the latter applies to animals as well as humans,

while whinge is decidedly human and applies to comments and mutterings.

But I think I prefer your meanings.

PAtion! :classic_biggrin:

On 10/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, venomr said:

Have you tried opening up the esp in X edit? There's probably a section under the "dialogue topic" tab where you can edit all the npc responses. 

I was hoping that no one would suggest that as the skeletons of past SSEedit disasters still rattle around in my closet but I thank you for the reply.

However it is the automated PC responses which annoy me.

Edited by Will55

Just doing  pimp run to check on the girls and have made well over 50k gold and I am not even 40% through. Who needs to be Dovakhiin? 

But as a "relevant" addendum. I have 15 freelancers working in all the inns bar Solstheim plus 2 (one in each of the jarl's at Morthal and falkreath) and I wonder if ALL  jarl hookers avoid the count limit thus adding another 9 hookers to the 25 TDF. 15 Independents already possible? certainly Morthal and Falkreath do so.

FYI the hooker in the inn at Falkreath earned 28K while the poor one in the jarl's home earned a pitiful 528 gold but as I caught him "using" her I guess that he expects freebies all of the time which would fit his profile. I actually felt like swapping the two hookers  around but decided not to. 

Edited by Will55
  • 2 weeks later...