SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

Ā @Pfiffy:

Ā 

I finally reversed the hookers(1 to 6 became 6 to 1) and there is NO doubt that hookers 1,2 & 3 work fine independently while 4,5 & 6 fail utterly no matter who they are. Currently, Haelga is living up to her reputation while Nura and Marise are seeking and serving clients on the streets well before we even get to the inn, if we ever do.

Ā 

So, hookers 4, 5 & 6 are totally bugged when "independent"and have to be reverted to having clients found for them. A real PIA but the ONLY real TDF bug so 99 out of a 100.

• 3 weeks later...

It don't work for me.

Ā 

I have the MCM but no dialogues options for my character / hire prostitutes.

I tried the mod on new game and with my save but no dialogues.

Ā 

I only use TDF 2023.

Ā 

Edit: I found the problem for me.

Ā 

I don't know why but the mod doesn't work with the translated esp when installing mod....

Ā 

I put back the original esp and it work on my savegame.
I put back my translated esp and it works too.

Ā 

Curious...

Ā 

Edited by djahdjah
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm after > 7 SSE runs with TDF I have hit a new problem: placing my latest 6 new hooker in an inn and set them to "relax" and half of them (who it is can vary) just up and walk through the door and take off. I found one back home half way across Skyrim. This has NEVER happened before and I am at a loss. All I can do is console them back or moveto them to see where they are. It is absolute frustrating as inns are the main source of experience and no. locking the inn door does not work : (Ā 

Ā 

Anyone have a clue here?

Edited by Will55
  • 1 month later...

I can have sex with vanilla NPCs and NPCs from mods such as Populated Cities etc. I do not get the dialogue option to offer sex to followers from mods (they are not yet followers). I recall from using this in LE that there was an edit you could make to the esp to add a faction(?) or something in order to make a group(?) of NPCs shaggable.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have an alternate solution?

Ā 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

When I get the option to just have her work alone in a city, even a city where I'm a thane and own a house, rather than go off to the inn and work, she just continues to follow me. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? My prostitutes are former bandits that I captured through the Paradise Halls mod, so are these two mods interfering with each other? Is there some sort of patch for that?

Edited by OnionHeart
  • 3 weeks later...

to anyone having issues with working mcm but no dialogue,

INSTALLĀ 
1. TDF2023.7z

2. TDF Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping.7z

Ā 

overwrite when prompted, working on 1.597

this is the most cryptic assed install instruction i've seen on this bloody site.
(20 MINUTES OF TRIAL AND ERRORR)

For one or two of my whores, I don't get the option to tell them to work alone in a city. One of them, sometimes I'll have a guard proposition her: the guard says "she looks quite fetching" but then doesn't approach her for sex. I can then immediately do the same dialogue with a different girl and it works fine.

Ā 

I've tried telling this non-functioning girl she's off the clock, and putting her back on, but it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 1:37 PM, ZachUser said:

to anyone having issues with working mcm but no dialogue,

INSTALLĀ 
1. TDF2023.7z

2. TDF Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping.7z

Ā 

overwrite when prompted, working on 1.597

this is the most cryptic assed install instruction i've seen on this bloody site.
(20 MINUTES OF TRIAL AND ERRORR)

Ā 

The part I'm getting is the lack of configuration options in the MCM.

Ā 

I had installed the *wrong* (oldrim/LE version) of this mod and it gave me the options to add followers, raise the cap from 0 to 6, etc. But I couldn't collect any money for prostitution or actually bone clients. Then I saw I needed TDF2023 installed.

Ā 

I uninstalled the old TDF mod, and installed TDF2023, and I was able to start collecting money, but zero options to hire hookers and no configuration options for it in the MCM.

Ā 

Your suggestion should fix this, yes?

14 hours ago, keitel66 said:

Ā 

The part I'm getting is the lack of configuration options in the MCM.

Ā 

I had installed the *wrong* (oldrim/LE version) of this mod and it gave me the options to add followers, raise the cap from 0 to 6, etc. But I couldn't collect any money for prostitution or actually bone clients. Then I saw I needed TDF2023 installed.

Ā 

I uninstalled the old TDF mod, and installed TDF2023, and I was able to start collecting money, but zero options to hire hookers and no configuration options for it in the MCM.

Ā 

Your suggestion should fix this, yes?

Hiring hookers comesĀ  from the dialogue topic "di you want to make some money with that body". Not all NPCs agree, some just take it to be an request for sex, others refuse if they're in a relationship.

3 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

Hiring hookers comesĀ  from the dialogue topic "di you want to make some money with that body". Not all NPCs agree, some just take it to be an request for sex, others refuse if they're in a relationship.

The MCM options don't appear. There's *nothing* in there about having hookers working for me at all. It's like it's not integrating with Paradise Halls properly. On the *other*, older version, it says the patches are there to make sure it integrates properly with PAHE