4 hours ago, rinkanu said:

I must say , you sir, are on the ball with these constant tweaks. props to you!

PS : what did you mean with hackable ASIA collars?

Have you noticed the institute collar, cuffs and chastity belt coming into inventory? I am suspecting the institute collar, which is in my mind the best looking of all the collars will have extra effect on us Synth player users *crosses fingers* 

A chipset included capable of malicious things happening to our own chipset/cpu *rubs hands* 

Well we were warned for suffering...

This is a precaution I took but I'm using Roggs mod ( Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2 ) that allows one to control which and what will not be applied to player if RSE Devious Devices is active

MCM allows you to select what can be applied and a percentage slider. This has helped ensure only an institute collar gets put on. Had occasion both the collar and latex catsuit were applied BUT its was the catsuit only that gave me an option, to wear or and to lock it. The collar mind was locked outright, stayed rest of that game.

Now imagine hacking your cpu via that collar............Just the thing the institute would do to a new resource *insert evil laugh*

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Have you noticed the institute collar, cuffs and chastity belt coming into inventory? I am suspecting the institute collar, which is in my mind the best looking of all the collars will have extra effect on us Synth player users *crosses fingers* 

A chipset included capable of malicious things happening to our own chipset/cpu *rubs hands* 

Well we were warned for suffering...

This is a precaution I took but I'm using Roggs mod ( Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2 ) that allows one to control which and what will not be applied to player if RSE Devious Devices is active

MCM allows you to select what can be applied and a percentage slider. This has helped ensure only an institute collar gets put on. Had occasion both the collar and latex catsuit were applied BUT its was the catsuit only that gave me an option, to wear or and to lock it. The collar mind was locked outright, stayed rest of that game.

Now imagine hacking your cpu via that collar............Just the thing the institute would do to a new resource *insert evil laugh*

Yep that's pretty much it, it basically just reduces your firewall for now, but in a different less basic "dice roll" way to the Institute collar. I plan to make it more immersively threatening with messages and faults etc. When I get these other niggling bugs sorted I can focus on the Firewall/SexProcessor stuff. I've been adding code for it but haven't enabled it. Got some more ASIA stuff to integrate like repair kits and NaniteOverClock etc.

I've got to also add a way to unhack a hacking device or drain it to make it release too. Maybe have a chance of electrical damage destroying it.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yep that's pretty much it, it basically just reduces your firewall for now, but in a different less basic "dice roll" way to the Institute collar. I plan to make it more immersively threatening with messages and faults etc. When I get these other niggling bugs sorted I can focus on the Firewall/SexProcessor stuff. I've been adding code for it but haven't enabled it. Got some more ASIA stuff to integrate like repair kits and NaniteOverClock etc.

I've got to also add a way to unhack a hacking device or drain it to make it release too. Maybe have a chance of electrical damage destroying it.

Looking forward to all that!  "immersively threatening with messages and faults etc" That would be perfect! An insight to there being others 'tinkering' accessing our cpus. That be so scary in its self, frightening messages you cant control !! Oh that does bring up something, Is there a way we can make messages last a tad longer? often messages flash by so quick and think 'Huh what did that just say to me?' and be left wondering if it was important or not.

Not specific to Synth player just all messages in general

Overclock, cripes its powerful, the speed of repair/healing is basically amazing, but yes extremely addictive.

With the right stuff it can be made at chem-station. Then with right perk lasts for ages. And finding it is easy too

Started new game late last night with this latest file and so far all is going fine! 

Finding coolant scrap so much easier, thank you.

The settings in MCM I checked and left them default even the sliders for effects.

Only thing I notice, though drinking a whole bottle raised the lubricool only by 3. Not a biggy as its not effecting the belly or swelling my character up as it did before

Taking in doses, not bottles at a time. Made that mistake once, not again!

Halstorm         

I really like where you are with this mod      just a suggestion for the institute. to experiment on the synth player to give birth to a super mutant synth courser like x6-88 

thank you for all your hard work on this mod and fallout new vegas 

2 hours ago, Lyonsx said:

Hi! Me again~ I found something wrong with the Belly the um belly locricool thing keep raising for no reason then fall then raise again  and the maunel (Excuse my english) Release key button nothing for me! I uhh attach my thingy so you can see whats wrong

Papyrus.0.log

There doesn't seem to be much info from my mod at all in that log file, you might want to try the script reset feature in MCM or removing my mod, saving and then reinstalling.

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

Looking forward to all that!  "immersively threatening with messages and faults etc" That would be perfect! An insight to there being others 'tinkering' accessing our cpus. That be so scary in its self, frightening messages you cant control !! Oh that does bring up something, Is there a way we can make messages last a tad longer? often messages flash by so quick and think 'Huh what did that just say to me?' and be left wondering if it was important or not.

Not specific to Synth player just all messages in general

Overclock, cripes its powerful, the speed of repair/healing is basically amazing, but yes extremely addictive.

With the right stuff it can be made at chem-station. Then with right perk lasts for ages. And finding it is easy too

Started new game late last night with this latest file and so far all is going fine! 

Finding coolant scrap so much easier, thank you.

The settings in MCM I checked and left them default even the sliders for effects.

Only thing I notice, though drinking a whole bottle raised the lubricool only by 3. Not a biggy as its not effecting the belly or swelling my character up as it did before

Taking in doses, not bottles at a time. Made that mistake once, not again!

Oh I forgot I changed the Lubricool Percent to now only show what was in the Body, Breasts and Butt storage. It used to count what was in the stomach too. I'm aiming it to be more a bottle at a time rather than needing heaps unless there is a big shortage :)

26 minutes ago, papy@1969 said:

Halstorm         

I really like where you are with this mod      just a suggestion for the institute. to experiment on the synth player to give birth to a super mutant synth courser like x6-88 

thank you for all your hard work on this mod and fallout new vegas 

Thanks, for the moment stuff like that is a long way off till I get all the basic sex/hacking stuff done and pregnancy for SuperMutants and AAF is setup better etc  :)

The more ASIA support i see , the more i love you op.

Using both mods just feels "right". If i could request you anything it would be connecting your arousal script to the "ardor" mechanics of RSE.

At the moment the arousal stat is pretty much just flavor so it doesn't bother me at all.

Just weird having one mod telling me my character is in "heightened ardor" and the other about as uninterested as possible.

This will only be a concern once you actually start doing things with your arousal stat offcourse.

5 hours ago, rinkanu said:

The more ASIA support i see , the more i love you op.

Using both mods just feels "right". If i could request you anything it would be connecting your arousal script to the "ardor" mechanics of RSE.

At the moment the arousal stat is pretty much just flavor so it doesn't bother me at all.

Just weird having one mod telling me my character is in "heightened ardor" and the other about as uninterested as possible.

This will only be a concern once you actually start doing things with your arousal stat offcourse.

Just last night I was thinking about that too for first time. RSE had my character in dire need waking up but hud 0% arousal 

Thank goodness for companion Ivy.....wont have my character settling for 'anyone' !......not anymore!!

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Just last night I was thinking about that too for first time. RSE had my character in dire need waking up but hud 0% arousal 

Thank goodness for companion Ivy.....wont have my character settling for 'anyone' !......not anymore!!

Yeah, though I also have Pleasure in Perversions to link to, Ideally one mod should control all and of course neither of the other mods uses a simple 0-100% scale :)
I'm thinking I need to somehow average RSE and Perversions if both are installed.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:12 PM, Halstrom said:

Unfortunately there's no easier way to set up Looksmenu and no way to morph without it.

Pretty much everything is optional, if you skip stuff like Looksmenu etc means you just won't get bodymorphing. Same with Glory hole Devious Devices, no big deal if you don't have them.
Yeah the HUDs a problem, but theres no alternative I know of. I'm still working on the zeros issue, I've now worked out how to make it happen for me, so hopefully I can track it down now. I have a decent update coming once I can sort the zeroes out.

The next update allows fusion cores to be used to charge, so commonwealth buttplugs won't be so necessary.

The bodymorphing is based on Lubricool and Food levels not rads, rads are used to recharge your power source.

Can you share the link to Glory Hole?  I cannot find it on LL or Nexus.

21 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah, though I also have Pleasure in Perversions to link to, Ideally one mod should control all and of course neither of the other mods uses a simple 0-100% scale :)
I'm thinking I need to somehow average RSE and Perversions if both are installed.

I would more than happy to install what you find most easiest to make work! 

If its perversions that works with Synth player then no problem, Think for most of us would feel the same.

And with RSE working along side have best of both then :)

38 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

I would more than happy to install what you find most easiest to make work! 

If its perversions that works with Synth player then no problem, Think for most of us would feel the same.

And with RSE working along side have best of both then :)

The problem with RSE is that it has a LustCount which is equivalent to the Sexual Processor Lust. And the "Ardor is rising" messages are actually driven from that. Ardor itself is an on or off flag which basically means you've hit the top of Lust count and will fuck the next available target. There is no actual Arousal in RSE, it seems like it just has a once a day orgasm set up. I do think RSE is the better of the two to work on though so I'll try get it working first.

Halstorm    I played your new update for 7.5 hours straight with no problems with the belly, boobs, butt,  the mod worked really good.   I really like this mod and I can not wait for the next update !!!  and thank you again for all you are doing 

2 hours ago, papy@1969 said:

Halstorm    I played your new update for 7.5 hours straight with no problems with the belly, boobs, butt,  the mod worked really good.   I really like this mod and I can not wait for the next update !!!  and thank you again for all you are doing 

Thanks, got some more fun changes in next update, I couldn't do anything with Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory as unfortunately there's no way to externally access its power percentage.

Halstorm   forgot to tell you I run the fp attribrutes hud patch by itself at the bottom of my load order and never had a hud problem so your workaround works good. maybe you just need a hud patch like fp attribrutes dose 

176 mods most small and rse to me your mod is real stable 

2 hours ago, papy@1969 said:

Halstorm   forgot to tell you I run the fp attribrutes hud patch by itself at the bottom of my load order and never had a hud problem so your workaround works good. maybe you just need a hud patch.  

I mods most small and rse to me your mod is real stable 

I'm having a good time with it too for a while now, I had HUD issues in the beginning a lot.

But only time the mod does not like me is when adding to existing game.

New game works perfect on the HUD all the time, just never an existing one 

The auto release mechanism, is it still in this issue? I'm asking as its not happened at all and now level 15

I so loved it when it happened that one time, Thought right away "Hey! Awesome!" *...sniffs* but it did it only once and already missing it.

So far with lubricool its going super, taking a bottle at time and giving ample time between and able to bring level back up

Just takes some sensible management lol. Good synth taking care of its self preservation. 

Combat even being beat down to near death and the lubricool behaves as it should so just need a bottle if the loss was heavy along with stimpack.

Having Ivy along has changed much, I was usually a lone wanderer so if damage was being taken it was solely aimed at me

Finding the combat easier and over quicker so eases my need to replenish for this mod. Less suffering hehehe.

Another item, Power. So far not used a plug at all this play-through. Only consuming for a rad kick as been ample to keep level between 78% - 100.

Yes it effects belly but now so soon it comes in the level goes down soon after. The balance is great, During all this consuming I've had no need to manual release.....doh! maybe why theres been no auto release....

Just goes to show how good the balance is :)

One last thing, The collar, cuffs, chastity belt keep coming in each reload of save, I've built up a collection! 6 of each lol. Not a biggy but the weight adds up now :)

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

I'm having a good time with it too for a while now, I had HUD issues in the beginning a lot.

But only time the mod does not like me is when adding to existing game.

New game works perfect on the HUD all the time, just never an existing one 

The auto release mechanism, is it still in this issue? I'm asking as its not happened at all and now level 15

I so loved it when it happened that one time, Thought right away "Hey! Awesome!" *...sniffs* but it did it only once and already missing it.

So far with lubricool its going super, taking a bottle at time and giving ample time between and able to bring level back up

Just takes some sensible management lol. Good synth taking care of its self preservation. 

Combat even being beat down to near death and the lubricool behaves as it should so just need a bottle if the loss was heavy along with stimpack.

Having Ivy along has changed much, I was usually a lone wanderer so if damage was being taken it was solely aimed at me

Finding the combat easier and over quicker so eases my need to replenish for this mod. Less suffering hehehe.

Another item, Power. So far not used a plug at all this play-through. Only consuming for a rad kick as been ample to keep level between 78% - 100.

Yes it effects belly but now so soon it comes in the level goes down soon after. The balance is great, During all this consuming I've had no need to manual release.....doh! maybe why theres been no auto release....

Just goes to show how good the balance is :)

One last thing, The collar, cuffs, chastity belt keep coming in each reload of save, I've built up a collection! 6 of each lol. Not a biggy but the weight adds up now :)

Hmm maybe waste generations not happening fast enough for the volume of food/liquid consumed, I halved the quantities added to fix the bloating so maybe I now need to buff the waste volume to compensate. I was hoping to release but the FO4 update surprised me, now I have to update F4SE etc to do some testing :)

35 minutes ago, papy@1969 said:

Halstorm      the new fallout 4 update and F4SE along with the other updates like looksmenu and stuff works just as good as it before the update for me .   

Yeah, it shouldn't affect my mod at all, just means I need to reinstall  some stuff :)

1 hour ago, papy@1969 said:

hi hailstorm hope every thing is going good for you. just wanted to let you know I will play test all the new updates with a new game. I like this mod that much and what you have planned for the institute! 

Yep still going on it coding now, got a bit of testing done and sorted some bugs but then I had an idea and added something new, then noticed something I forgot, then found I needed to swap something around to add what I forgot, then found some disabled code I had in there for future idea but now realised that wasn't a good way to do it so deleted that :)

So just got to do some testing to see if I've broken anything :)

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yep still going on it coding now, got a bit of testing done and sorted some bugs but then I had an idea and added something new, then noticed something I forgot, then found I needed to swap something around to add what I forgot, then found some disabled code I had in there for future idea but now realised that wasn't a good way to do it so deleted that :)

So just got to do some testing to see if I've broken anything :)

Goodness its sounding like you are making a puzzle with confusing pieces and trying to build the puzzle for a picture not yet fully realized...sounded better in my head..errr

But anyway no matter its a difficult task for sure! We thank you for doing it! 

Having fun with it and oh the auto release kicked in, caught me by surprise but it was a tough fight leading to RSE cutting in. After wards the release happened and it made sense.

The numbers were a bit all over the place but taking it easy and just resting and tinkering at settlement the numbers returned to normal within a game day.

Just as if for real, take it easy after an over strenuous task. 

Oh Another Thank you! That "insertable" Plug is Terrific! At first while there ever being only the one, where as the old type (visible in bum) keep getting added too

I hoped and tried it finding still one after message said it was drained and it worked. "Awesome" I said out loud and fact it cant be seen, Perfect! thanks Halstrom!

33 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Goodness its sounding like you are making a puzzle with confusing pieces and trying to build the puzzle for a picture not yet fully realized...sounded better in my head..errr

But anyway no matter its a difficult task for sure! We thank you for doing it! 

Having fun with it and oh the auto release kicked in, caught me by surprise but it was a tough fight leading to RSE cutting in. After wards the release happened and it made sense.

The numbers were a bit all over the place but taking it easy and just resting and tinkering at settlement the numbers returned to normal within a game day.

Just as if for real, take it easy after an over strenuous task. 

Oh Another Thank you! That "insertable" Plug is Terrific! At first while there ever being only the one, where as the old type (visible in bum) keep getting added too

I hoped and tried it finding still one after message said it was drained and it worked. "Awesome" I said out loud and fact it cant be seen, Perfect! thanks Halstrom!

Cool, yeah it basically scans your inventory for normal fusion cores and if there is one you get a normal plug and 2 or more you get the buttplug version too. They should then change into depleted plugs which reminds me I need to add a recipe to recharge them using fusion cells. Power seems a little too easy now I think with so many options now, maybe I need to nudge the power loss 10% higher :)

You just reminded me I need to do the same system for MiniNuke ButtPlugs, but they give you Rads instead of power, which sort of charges you :)