14 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

For Minion Leader Halstrom

* On knees chants bowing * 

lol

The set of institute restraints compounds every time restart game 

*Whispers* Dumping extra set every time in nearest or first found trash can

Before they never came in, had to console the collar before. now I can give them away

hmmm....Piper...Come here!

Yeah, I'll remove them from next update, they are just for testing, oddly enough although oher people got them and I got the plugs ok, I couldn't get them to appear in my own inventory for some bizarre reason.

14 hours ago, daedal said:

i dont think it works with alternate start lol

get all zeros every time 

It shouldn't matter as all I do is disable my mod if the Sanctuary Start quest is running

Update 180609.1:

;Added support for RSE BottleOfJizz to add cum to stomach
;SynthPlayer Stats book progress but still not working
;Adjustments to PowerArmor battery charging
;Adjustments to Perversions and RSE SexProcessor Synchronisation for Lust and Need
;Adjustments to Stomach processing
;Fixes to OverClock Message spam
;Anal Plugs now prevent Waste release
;Fixes to Pooping and Peeing not disbaling
;Added Sounds to System/Enable/Disable, Fusion Plug Insertion/Depletion/Removal, Damage/Lubricool Loss
;Removed Locking on Fusion Core Butt Plugs
;Disabled Activate Disablement
;Aded more Recipes to make LubriCool (requires Chemist01)
;Adjustments to Self-Repair system and it's Power usage

;Updated first post with more information on Storage areas

;Added a Script reset option in MCM for extreme cases, getting stuck or weird stuff that might be caused by not using clean saves.

If anyone has a random CTD during combat after installing this let me know as I just noticed one and I'm hoping its one of the other mods I added in last 2 weeks and not mine :P

4 hours ago, Natarle said:

I had the wield effect that my power was decreasing, even when I had the Fusion Core installed into my character. I didn't you the overclocking so I don't think it that, but I did get it to fix itself when I enter my power armor. I put the logs with some screenshots.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

I just realisedfrom those logs that I had my log debug messages linked to the Message Spacing so if message spacing is set high I won't see debug messages, so I fixed that.

I suspect the power drain is from Repairs or Cooling load.

I need to add some sort of cooling Set point Thermostat in MCM to limit cooling load.

Update 180610.1:

;Fixed some minor bugs in Repair
;Halved Power usage for Repairs and Cooling
;Fixes to Debug Messaging

4 hours ago, Natarle said:

I'm still getting the power drain in my game. I think that the overclocking is activating all the time.

Papyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.log

Damn I screwed up my logging messages again on Power script, but looking at it doesn't seem that bad and the Overclocking isn't drawing much power and the 100 second cooldown is working ok. You can reduce AutoOverClocking in MCM or turn it off by setting it to zero, I'd be interested on how people find it without overclocking for balance as OverClocking is supposed to cost you power and heat for its increased benefits in Unit Status, Repair, Buffs and Movement Speed. I imagine most players should set Overclocking to something like 30% then use ManualOverClocking at 100% for Emergencies or big fights.

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

So far the mod works perfectly. Does A.S.I.A still stop the absorbtion of rads for power, and is there any way to fix that in a future update?

ASIA has not been changed so far as Radiation is concerned. A feature of ASIA I don't want changed.

If you want that changed you need to go to that thread and ask

Walking about the Glowing sea in little to nothing and no radiation never gets old!

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

ASIA has not been changed so far as Radiation is concerned. A feature of ASIA I don't want changed.

If you want that changed you need to go to that thread and ask

Walking about the Glowing sea in little to nothing and no radiation never gets old!

It's not a feature I would change. Not because other mods use rads for other purposes (such as this one), but moreso because ASIA doesn't give total rad immunity.

Airborne rads? Yes. ASIA is immune.

Ingested rads? (such as irradiated food and water) No. No immunity.

ASIA is roughly 40% organic. Which explains ingested rads. The skin outer shell is "manufactured". Which explains "absorbed" rads.

Machinery, mechanicals, fabrics, or circuitry absorbing rads doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case, then every weapon you hold, every armor/clothing you wear, and every item you pick up would irradiate you. Organic compounds? Absolutely. (Think, container of food, vs. what's inside).

Trykz

7 hours ago, w234aew said:

So far the mod works perfectly. Does A.S.I.A still stop the absorbtion of rads for power, and is there any way to fix that in a future update?

Cool.

5 hours ago, daedal said:

i think electricity from rads should be processed faster, at the moment its just a huge chore that takes way too long.

I'll buff it a bit more for next release, what level were you, as higher levels process faster. I don't want to make it too OP for lower level characters. I'm currently thinking the self repair is a bit OP.

2 hours ago, Trykz said:

It's not a feature I would change. Not because other mods use rads for other purposes (such as this one), but moreso because ASIA doesn't give total rad immunity.

Airborne rads? Yes. ASIA is immune.

Ingested rads? (such as irradiated food and water) No. No immunity.

ASIA is roughly 40% organic. Which explains ingested rads. The skin outer shell is "manufactured". Which explains "absorbed" rads.

Machinery, mechanicals, fabrics, or circuitry absorbing rads doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case, then every weapon you hold, every armor/clothing you wear, and every item you pick up would irradiate you. Organic compounds? Absolutely. (Think, container of food, vs. what's inside).

Trykz

Yes, my concept is more mechanical with nanite repair systems with semi organic skin like early Terminators. I don't aim to lock my users into any particular path.
ASIA is pretty cool and an excellent mod, I'm happy to supplement it and avoid any conflicts I can. Once I get things settled I'll look into it further and see what features are applicable such as upgrades etc affecting my mods Gynoid abilities. I'm not going to try turning off another Authors feature if they don't want it to be optional. I'm trying to be as "Read-Only" with other mods as possible. Asia bots will just have to chow down lots of irradiated food or water :)

Please let me know Trykz if you have any concerns.

And in any case I'd still like to look into other primary forms of charging like gaining charge from robots, fusion generators and other power sources. Fusion cores seems the obvious choice, I need to add them to all bots drops and make some sort of conversion to make them wearables. Unfortunately I can't use the GetEquipped function on them unless they are Armor items. And I've got to workout how the game stores the amount of power still remaining in each fusion core.

36 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

what level were you,

level 4 walking to diamond city, i had already gotten down to around 30% electricity and the rads werent processing fast enough so i didnt have enough health either so i was just stuck there waiting

Update 180614.1:

;Adjusted time lapse for Wait/Sleep/FastTravel etc from 6 minutes to 1 hour
;More fixes to Debug Messages
;Fixes to Syncronisation of Perversions Need Count
;Decreased Level factor in Cooling ability
;Fixes in FourPlay Attributes stat adjustments

Oh if the NutriMilk in the HUDs dodgy just uses the reinstall option in the MCM menu, no idea why its doing that, it seems some numbers are stores in HUD framework or something.

How are people finding the self repair? Does it seem OP at some levels? Considering that normal healing is no longer possible and you are currently a Sex bot not Combat bot it should be challenging.

I'm thinking along the lines of adding an item to Apparel that represents a Fusion Core in the Players Inventory assuming they have one. Equipping it will basically pretend the Player has inserted it into their chest cavity (just have a text message) and from there it will function much like a ButtPlug Fusion core.

Option B is to make it an Aid item you use for ten minutes or when sleeping (do a fade to black thingy) then you are left with a Plug that has X minus 1 more uses in it. Or maybe the same happens with Makeshift batteries too leaving them useless in the morning or after an hour in Sleep mode.

Option C keep Radiation charging as the primary power source.

I don't want the players to have to sleep for eight hours a day as they are machines but do feel a forced hour of downtime might be good for major damage repair for immersions sake, like a sleep mode but no need for a bed. (Personally I don't play at night much as my low vision makes it hard for me to see :))

Maybe any head damage requires Sleep mode to repair.

Latter plans I have are for Robot and Synth Sex acting like Power Armor and draining or restoring Power or Lubricool. I'm waiting for Robot/Synth sex to become possible through AAF even if robots are just a Fade to Black option.

Gen2 Synths would Average out power, males would try impregnate female gynoids.
Gen1 Synths would steal Power and Lubricool to keep themselves operational
Robots would give you Lubricool and possibly recharge you dependant on type.

Assaultrons would just be bitches and do the worst.

Also let me know what you think of the sounds, if they are too loud or annoying or wrong etc, There is a MCM volume control slider, but I'd like to set the base volume ok first, I can adjust them individually, some sounds should vary in volume by the level of the issue too.

On 6/14/2018 at 1:27 AM, Halstrom said:

I don't want the players to have to sleep for eight hours a day as they are machines but do feel a forced hour of downtime might be good for major damage repair for immersions sake, like a sleep mode but no need for a bed. (Personally I don't play at night much as my low vision makes it hard for me to see :))

Maybe any head damage requires Sleep mode to repair.

ASIA contains 2 chairs you might find interesting. One is an actual sleep chair. The other is a "standby" chair that is merely a "rest" chair. I haven't given it any real functions yet, but will eventually configure it to perform repairs to "extensive" damage, such as damaged limbs. My next update will remove ASIA's ability to use Stimpaks to supplement RRKs.

Have a look at the chairs if you like to see how I set them up as furniture. You could then script them to do pretty much everything you want. Have a look at the armor and enhancement chairs as well for some examples if you need to.

Trykz

8 hours ago, Trykz said:

ASIA contains 2 chairs you might find interesting. One is an actual sleep chair. The other is a "standby" chair that is merely a "rest" chair. I haven't given it any real functions yet, but will eventually configure it to perform repairs to "extensive" damage, such as damaged limbs. My next update will remove ASIA's ability to use Stimpaks to supplement RRKs.

Have a look at the chairs if you like to see how I set them up as furniture. You could then script them to do pretty much everything you want. Have a look at the armor and enhancement chairs as well for some examples if you need to.

Trykz

Cool, yeah I could easily set them up to be charging stations as I've done with other "chairs" in Torture Devices etc.
I'll look into that as recharging in the wasteland is one of the issues my users face at the moment :)

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, yeah I could easily set them up to be charging stations as I've done with other "chairs" in Torture Devices etc.
I'll look into that as recharging in the wasteland is one of the issues my users face at the moment :)

Chairs specific to charging while 'resting' would be marvelous. Power problems while not a huge problem has created a problem nonetheless.

The other chairs utilizing up Lubricool to recharge is a burden. Lubricool if not given in inventory is already hard enough to produce!

Coolant bottles empty or full are I swear the hardest of all scrap to find! 

Any place looking like a garage I search and come up empty 

Okay yes there is the plug.....but had enough of having a fusion core shoved up the rear end.....

37 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Chairs specific to charging while 'resting' would be marvelous. Power problems while not a huge problem has created a problem nonetheless.

The other chairs utilizing up Lubricool to recharge is a burden. Lubricool if not given in inventory is already hard enough to produce!

Coolant bottles empty or full are I swear the hardest of all scrap to find! 

Any place looking like a garage I search and come up empty 

Okay yes there is the plug.....but had enough of having a fusion core shoved up the rear end.....

I'll inject the coolant bottles into a few Levelled lists to make them more buyable and findable for next update.
I'm doing the ASIA chairs for next update, probably Monday by the time I test.
I haven't played ASIA yet, any suggestions on which chairs should Charge/Repair and drain LubriCool/NutriMilk or Hack Firewall/SexProcessor?

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

I'll inject the coolant bottles into a few Levelled lists to make them more buyable and findable for next update.
I'm doing the ASIA chairs for next update, probably Monday by the time I test.
I haven't played ASIA yet, any suggestions on which chairs should Charge/Repair and drain LubriCool/NutriMilk or Hack Firewall/SexProcessor?

The coolant bottles being more accessible will be a big help! 

So far as chairs are concerned in the Asia mod. Well there is the bunker at CIT Ruins. one set of chairs in a room is for changing/removing/swapping armor type/MK #

Another room by the sole terminal in the bunker would be best choice. Also as location its rather central and a good point to venture from. Also if a Institute play it be very handy!

There are other chairs in the mod but that bunker is most easiest and quickest to reach. Also the most available for others are accessible after level 20 and beyond

Hacking firewall *Rubs hands* I been waiting for this and via staging chair it would be fitting seeing being "plugged in" While on it. At the mercy of programming... :) 

As to what happens, this will be interesting lol 

But what of the radiation absorption? 

Consuming rads while an Asia Gen1-4 is still harmful but with Synth player this becomes a bonus, now only for a rapid increase in belly storage.

So far once Synth player automatically relieved waste, but only once in over 7 hours game play. Consuming for health I used the waste key set in MCM (Num 0)

Although the message said it worked it did nothing to relieve the volume. Thus a compounding volume problem. I could of used a RRK but it removes any rads too. So I consume to retain the rads I have, valuable in effect but lost health is restored only. Now it becomes a belly volume problem 

Papyrus.0.log

19 hours ago, Lyonsx said:

I don't know, whats happening but my HUD shows 0's lmao, I don't know what's wrong with it.

Yeah, I have no idea why and no one else seems to know, can you get me a log files so I can see where it's stuck? Apparently other HUDFramework mods can cause it too, so you might want to try removing them, though some like SimSettlements HUD seem ok. I had problems with Holoclock but others haven't. Also try installing FPA first, saving the game then installing my mod. Maybe a try the MCM uninstall and reinstall option. I can't get the problem to occur for myself so can't bughunt it :/

19 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

The coolant bottles being more accessible will be a big help! 

So far as chairs are concerned in the Asia mod. Well there is the bunker at CIT Ruins. one set of chairs in a room is for changing/removing/swapping armor type/MK #

Another room by the sole terminal in the bunker would be best choice. Also as location its rather central and a good point to venture from. Also if a Institute play it be very handy!

There are other chairs in the mod but that bunker is most easiest and quickest to reach. Also the most available for others are accessible after level 20 and beyond

Hacking firewall *Rubs hands* I been waiting for this and via staging chair it would be fitting seeing being "plugged in" While on it. At the mercy of programming... :) 

As to what happens, this will be interesting lol 

But what of the radiation absorption? 

Consuming rads while an Asia Gen1-4 is still harmful but with Synth player this becomes a bonus, now only for a rapid increase in belly storage.

So far once Synth player automatically relieved waste, but only once in over 7 hours game play. Consuming for health I used the waste key set in MCM (Num 0)

Although the message said it worked it did nothing to relieve the volume. Thus a compounding volume problem. I could of used a RRK but it removes any rads too. So I consume to retain the rads I have, valuable in effect but lost health is restored only. Now it becomes a belly volume problem 

Papyrus.0.log

Yeah, I'll make most of the chairs recharge anyway and the others like upgrading chairs might require a loss or toll of LubriCool or NutriMilk as one of the gynoids secondary functions is to produce for "The Facility".

I'm going to add a damage system that gradually reduces maximum self repair or storage levels till they are repaired at an appropriate chair.

The Firewall/SexProcessor stuff is happening gradually, I'll get full on into the viruses and malware stuff when I have most of this stuff ironed out. So I can make the staging chair where some of that happens, perhaps it repairs your Firewall Systems but also restores your SexualProcessor to default.

I have done a system to recharge using fusion cores that makes them wearable in two types either buttplugs or magically placed into the chest cavity. Maybe someone could make a wearable spinal holder or chest port for them later, the trick would be not having it clash with a users outfits or armor. Although it would also need to be concealable anyway for those wanting to pass as humans. So it would mean needing to wear bulky chest armor to hide it or have it disappear when changing cores was not required.

I'll check that log and issue out tomorrow when my weekend of Dad mode ends and I have an empty house to focus on coding again :)