On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, Tinymindus said:

But what of the radiation absorption? 

Consuming rads while an Asia Gen1-4 is still harmful but with Synth player this becomes a bonus, now only for a rapid increase in belly storage.

So far once Synth player automatically relieved waste, but only once in over 7 hours game play. Consuming for health I used the waste key set in MCM (Num 0)

Although the message said it worked it did nothing to relieve the volume. Thus a compounding volume problem. I could of used a RRK but it removes any rads too. So I consume to retain the rads I have, valuable in effect but lost health is restored only. Now it becomes a belly volume problem 

Papyrus.0.log

Found the bug with the Manual toilet button not working and fixed for next release.

Now with the Belly expansion from eating is it too much for the amount of food consumed, I can back it off a bit, 50% sound right?
I have done charging for the ASIA Sleep/Ungrade/Conversion chairs too
I have to add the coolant bottles and will try to test tomorrow morning and get an update out.

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Found the bug with the Manual toilet button not working and fixed for next release.

Now with the Belly expansion from eating is it too much for the amount of food consumed, I can back it off a bit, 50% sound right?
I have done charging for the ASIA Sleep/Ungrade/Conversion chairs too
I have to add the coolant bottles and will try to test tomorrow morning and get an update out.

50% sounds good. While in game we can aim for higher rad level consumables.

With the manual toilet working will help compensate too and not forever 'expanding' hehe

Thanks for this, have always wanted Synth Player and ASIA to work together, this is a great work around.

OH yes.-

Other thing, The Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory is not conflicting any more! 

As it looks now 3 mods will accompany each other without problems. Awesome! 

But it does mean handling two power sources Lol. But C.I.L. has MCP's in loot lists and its automatic in its power consumption.

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

50% sounds good. While in game we can aim for higher rad level consumables.

With the manual toilet working will help compensate too and not forever 'expanding' hehe

Thanks for this, have always wanted Synth Player and ASIA to work together, this is a great work around.

OH yes.-

Other thing, The Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory is not conflicting any more! 

As it looks now 3 mods will accompany each other without problems. Awesome! 

But it does mean handling two power sources Lol. But C.I.L. has MCP's in loot lists and its automatic in its power consumption.

Interesting, I haven't done anything to do with it really that I know of, I'll eventually install that and try synching the power sources if its possible.

How are the sounds?

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Interesting, I haven't done anything to do with it really that I know of, I'll eventually install that and try synching the power sources if its possible.

How are the sounds?

Yikes I forgot about all that, the sex processor has me confused how its supposed to work. At the begin of this new game it slowly rose. normal game play, a bit of combat, building at red rocket, bit more combat at Olivia it began to behave erratic from then after, Go up quickly, panting, breathing and down again. After clearing Olivia I waited, camped in the room above. Still it did that, going up and down like a proverbial yoyo lol. Like would take about 5 mins real time from say 25% to max and back to 25% again and was sitting still!

Was only then I decided enough is enough and turned the volume down hehe

For then after I've largely ignored it. Even with slider moved up for first time  ever to have the rear port produce positive effect instead of default -100, I rarely saw the arousal change from zero but my character is puffing like a pro ....... *clears throat*

The sounds are fine! and loved that auto squat to relieve if only it did more than the once ! 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, Tinymindus said:

Yikes I forgot about all that, the sex processor has me confused how its supposed to work. At the begin of this new game it slowly rose. normal game play, a bit of combat, building at red rocket, bit more combat at Olivia it began to behave erratic from then after, Go up quickly, panting, breathing and down again. After clearing Olivia I waited, camped in the room above. Still it did that, going up and down like a proverbial yoyo lol. Like would take about 5 mins real time from say 25% to max and back to 25% again and was sitting still!

Was only then I decided enough is enough and turned the volume down hehe

For then after I've largely ignored it. Even with slider moved up for first time  ever to have the rear port produce positive effect instead of default -100, I rarely saw the arousal change from zero but my character is puffing like a pro ....... *clears throat*

The sounds are fine! and loved that auto squat to relieve if only it did more than the once ! 

Yeah, Sex processor doesn't do a lot yet, I'm still poking with it on the side, noticed the same thing with it shooting up at game start. I'll do something with it for next release to shut it off if I can't fix it.
I didn't realise the auto squat was only firing once, I'll check it out.
The bad and good news is I started a fresh game and have all zeroes in my HUD,  so will have another go at tracking it down.

Man, this seems like such trouble to set up. I've got it installed and it seems to work (without the morphs and the 0's bug is present)

I've got F4SE, HUD framework, MCM, All dlcs, Looksmenu, Fourplay, plugs of the commonwealth.

So the mods i don't have are: Family planning, Devious/torture devices, Four-play attributes, RSE, perversions, glory hole.

And as I've said before, the trouble i go through is just for the bodymorphs feature, and considering there's no feature for bodymorphing based on rads this is the best mod I could find.

2 hours ago, SirMcAnon said:

Man, this seems like such trouble to set up. I've got it installed and it seems to work (without the morphs and the 0's bug is present)

I've got F4SE, HUD framework, MCM, All dlcs, Looksmenu, Fourplay, plugs of the commonwealth.

So the mods i don't have are: Family planning, Devious/torture devices, Four-play attributes, RSE, perversions, glory hole.

And as I've said before, the trouble i go through is just for the bodymorphs feature, and considering there's no feature for bodymorphing based on rads this is the best mod I could find.

Unfortunately there's no easier way to set up Looksmenu and no way to morph without it.

Pretty much everything is optional, if you skip stuff like Looksmenu etc means you just won't get bodymorphing. Same with Glory hole Devious Devices, no big deal if you don't have them.
Yeah the HUDs a problem, but theres no alternative I know of. I'm still working on the zeros issue, I've now worked out how to make it happen for me, so hopefully I can track it down now. I have a decent update coming once I can sort the zeroes out.

The next update allows fusion cores to be used to charge, so commonwealth buttplugs won't be so necessary.

The bodymorphing is based on Lubricool and Food levels not rads, rads are used to recharge your power source.

Heya , long time lurker but this mod is great albeit in a basic state.

Just like tinymindus i feel like this mod was made to be used with A.S.I.A.

For now its working decently well , to get around the rad immunity A.S.I.A provides you can easily eat raw meat to get some rads going.

My personal issues :

The new sounds are a bit "too present" for my liking. feels like my character is constantly huffing and puffing.

btw i am under the distinct impression one of the sounds is male. I am probably wrong but its enough for me to get turned off the mod in general because i just keep hearing it.

EDIT : Guess i'm that guy and didn't notice you could turn the sounds off

Secondly i find the method for obtaining lubricool quite tedious at best. Honestly considering the character is supposed to be a sexbot would it be an option to make lubricool out of cum ? Maybe the womb could be considered the cum storage and stomach food / alcohol. If enough "ingredients" are present you can choose to have your body combine cum & alcohol for lubricool and cum + food into nutrimilk? Essentially shifting around belly inflation.

Just throwing some idea your way. you'll probably come up with something much better but let me have my moment =P

All in all i realize the other functionalities are a work in progress but i'm definitely a fan!

1 hour ago, rinkanu said:

Heya , long time lurker but this mod is great albeit in a basic state.

Just like tinymindus i feel like this mod was made to be used with A.S.I.A.

For now its working decently well , to get around the rad immunity A.S.I.A provides you can easily eat raw meat to get some rads going.

My personal issues :

The new sounds are a bit "too present" for my liking. feels like my character is constantly huffing and puffing.

btw i am under the distinct impression one of the sounds is male. I am probably wrong but its enough for me to get turned off the mod in general because i just keep hearing it.

EDIT : Guess i'm that guy and didn't notice you could turn the sounds off

Secondly i find the method for obtaining lubricool quite tedious at best. Honestly considering the character is supposed to be a sexbot would it be an option to make lubricool out of cum ? Maybe the womb could be considered the cum storage and stomach food / alcohol. If enough "ingredients" are present you can choose to have your body combine cum & alcohol for lubricool and cum + food into nutrimilk? Essentially shifting around belly inflation.

Just throwing some idea your way. you'll probably come up with something much better but let me have my moment =P

All in all i realize the other functionalities are a work in progress but i'm definitely a fan!

Thanks, yes the huffing and puffy sounds are due to the SexProcessor / Arousal still being WIP, I'll turn those off till I get into sorting them out better, and I'll check and see if I've accidently set the male sounds instead of female for one of them.

You should already be able to "craft" LubriCool internally by consuming Coolant and Oil, Coolant can be made with Abraxo and Alcohol, they will mix and combine in your stomach. Currently you have to craft a drinkable glass/bottle of Oil, Coolant or Abraxo, I have  a better idea I'll try to make automatically drinkable versions present to skip the crafting an edible version. I didn't add any messages for internal crafting, it just happens silently in the background continually at a slow rate till the materials are consumed.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Thanks, yes the huffing and puffy sounds are due to the SexProcessor / Arousal still being WIP, I'll turn those off till I get into sorting them out better, and I'll check and see if I've accidently set the male sounds instead of female for one of them.

You should already be able to "craft" LubriCool internally by consuming Coolant and Oil, Coolant can be made with Abraxo and Alcohol, they will mix and combine in your stomach. Currently you have to craft a drinkable glass/bottle of Oil, Coolant or Abraxo, I have  a better idea I'll try to make automatically drinkable versions present to skip the crafting an edible version. I didn't add any messages for internal crafting, it just happens silently in the background continually at a slow rate till the materials are consumed.

I was making the drinks, collecting mugs/cups and abraxo and any alcohol. It worked to a degree but I took a while to learn to use it in moderation, like an oil and drink of abraxo at a time and with reasonable time between. This to overcome the belly storage and waste. Hehe from word go in vault all the cups lying about I collect, useful later on. See now before Synth player I ignored them :)

But what is really maddening.......I'm on another play-through without Synth player and what do I come across...lots of coolant scrap....I wont go into how much I been cursing ?

This run for as far as I get is trying Companion Ivy........well ..Yeah

*Shakes head and says no more* ?

3 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I was making the drinks, collecting mugs/cups and abraxo and any alcohol. It worked to a degree but I took a while to learn to use it in moderation, like an oil and drink of abraxo at a time and with reasonable time between. This to overcome the belly storage and waste. Hehe from word go in vault all the cups lying about I collect, useful later on. See now before Synth player I ignored them :)

But what is really maddening.......I'm on another play-through without Synth player and what do I come across...lots of coolant scrap....I wont go into how much I been cursing ?

This run for as far as I get is trying Companion Ivy........well ..Yeah

*Shakes head and says no more* ?

TinyMindus, have you been having any issues whatsoever getting the lubricool bodymorphs to work? I use almost the exact same mods as you do but for some reason the amount of lubricool in my characters body does not affect her looks in the least.

At first i tried with the ASIA body and then with a fresh CBBE install but no dice. I ran the bodyslide studio batch build with the "build morphs" tagged as per the wiki to no avail.

Been looking all over , changed load orders , added lines to the custom ini , read the bodyslide wiki.. I just cant figure out whats wrong.

If i use the console command to open the character creation the advanced sliders do work for both bodies with no issues. its definitely either the mod (gynoid) itself malfunctioning or , most likely, an issue with the morph.tri files.

If you have any idea where i might look. Do tell.

thanks in advance!

Update 180623.1:

;Added Charging support for ASIA Sleep, Upgrade and Conversion Chairs
;Added ASIA SexBotSlave collar hacking
;Added Insertable and Depleted Fusion Cores
;Added Depleted Fusion Butt Plug Cores
;Fixed Bug with Manual Toilet button not working
;Fixed some bugs with HUD but still got zeros on one of my saves, still looking into that, seems to be only on complete fresh new game after doing the cryopod sequence.
;Added Ingestable Abraxo, Coolant and CookingOil
;Removed HalfLubriCool to simplify some script stuff
;Added Injection of Coolant into Vendor and Garage cabinent lists

;Partially disabled PERV and RSE SexProcessor Synchronisation to prevent SexProcessor sounds ramping issue, sounds should be ok to turn back on.

4 hours ago, rinkanu said:

TinyMindus, have you been having any issues whatsoever getting the lubricool bodymorphs to work? I use almost the exact same mods as you do but for some reason the amount of lubricool in my characters body does not affect her looks in the least.

At first i tried with the ASIA body and then with a fresh CBBE install but no dice. I ran the bodyslide studio batch build with the "build morphs" tagged as per the wiki to no avail.

Been looking all over , changed load orders , added lines to the custom ini , read the bodyslide wiki.. I just cant figure out whats wrong.

If i use the console command to open the character creation the advanced sliders do work for both bodies with no issues. its definitely either the mod (gynoid) itself malfunctioning or , most likely, an issue with the morph.tri files.

If you have any idea where i might look. Do tell.

thanks in advance!

I do have them working! and if you look back in topic you will see to extremes LOL Earlier in Mods development mind :)

But one thing I never did was to zero the sliders for bodyslide effects. Minimum I kept at 20 Like for muscle Breasts 40 butt 20 belly 40 is where I keep putting them and the mod 

works just fine. I previously uploaded a load order too of which I used another's here to help. Since then I am having no issue any longer with HUD at zero's. I do if I add mod to exiting game. A new game, works great every time now. in the beginning I had hell making the HUD work.

As far as looksmenu its self is concerned I have to keep turning it back on in mod manger before starting a game (once a day). For some unknown reason it turns its self off!

Thats something you might want to check on too. Can be the issue right there. 

ASIA body, now there might be an issue. I have had it work so all so but not as well as a playthrough without. 

Example, I have ASL Unzipped Vault suit, specifically 111 only, with physics. If using ASIA (making the change that is) No more physics Also unique player is not compatible either.

That said I think there in its self, there is is a problem with morphing too. That I have it working as much as I have I put to dumb luck and quite likely load order too.

ASIA when making the change at terminal first time ASIA mod uses its own build in body file, shape as defined in Bodyslide but if it will morph.....WAIT When you make the batch or single changes in Bodyslide have the tick for morphs on. bottom left hand, I always use it! 

DOH I think that is why I have it working :) 

(( nigh on sixty the brain takes a while hehehehe ))

4 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I do have them working! and if you look back in topic you will see to extremes LOL Earlier in Mods development mind :)

But one thing I never did was to zero the sliders for bodyslide effects. Minimum I kept at 20 Like for muscle Breasts 40 butt 20 belly 40 is where I keep putting them and the mod 

works just fine. I previously uploaded a load order too of which I used another's here to help. Since then I am having no issue any longer with HUD at zero's. I do if I add mod to exiting game. A new game, works great every time now. in the beginning I had hell making the HUD work.

As far as looksmenu its self is concerned I have to keep turning it back on in mod manger before starting a game (once a day). For some unknown reason it turns its self off!

Thats something you might want to check on too. Can be the issue right there. 

ASIA body, now there might be an issue. I have had it work so all so but not as well as a playthrough without. 

Example, I have ASL Unzipped Vault suit, specifically 111 only, with physics. If using ASIA (making the change that is) No more physics Also unique player is not compatible either.

That said I think there in its self, there is is a problem with morphing too. That I have it working as much as I have I put to dumb luck and quite likely load order too.

ASIA when making the change at terminal first time ASIA mod uses its own build in body file, shape as defined in Bodyslide but if it will morph.....WAIT When you make the batch or single changes in Bodyslide have the tick for morphs on. bottom left hand, I always use it! 

DOH I think that is why I have it working :) 

(( nigh on sixty the brain takes a while hehehehe ))

Oh i do use the morph tickbox and i actually did use your load order file i found in this thread. this is why i'm so confused why i do not get it working at all.

I tried to use bodyslide as seen in the screenshot below. If i press "batch build" with the settings as they are. It should work? I did not alter anything of the sliders.

PS : OP sorry for derailing the thread a bit here. I just love the mod so much i HAVE to get it working =D

image.thumb.png.b8b40035349354ccc8aa4c35cb120a01.png

image.png.da5db39b876399dab37e66e31db0b545.png

If you are willing , could you possibly upload your fallout4/Data/Meshes/actors/character/ASIA folder?

Maybe if i jam your blessed files in there i'll kickstart it all.

18 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Unfortunately there's no easier way to set up Looksmenu and no way to morph without it.

Pretty much everything is optional, if you skip stuff like Looksmenu etc means you just won't get bodymorphing. Same with Glory hole Devious Devices, no big deal if you don't have them.
Yeah the HUDs a problem, but theres no alternative I know of. I'm still working on the zeros issue, I've now worked out how to make it happen for me, so hopefully I can track it down now. I have a decent update coming once I can sort the zeroes out.

The next update allows fusion cores to be used to charge, so commonwealth buttplugs won't be so necessary.

The bodymorphing is based on Lubricool and Food levels not rads, rads are used to recharge your power source.

thanks for responding so quickly, but i was quite unclear. I DO have looksmenu installed, but nothing will morph. (which is the main reason i installed this mod). I would prefer it if there was a mod that made breasts expand based on rads, but alas.

I often use batch build and the shape is the preset I built (taking the best aspects of numerous presets to create my own :) )

Then after the batch build ASIA has it too.  As for your selections I choose

ASIAGI BodyB 

CBBE Body Physics

ASIA Torso B

I will private message you that folder, lets hope it works for you. 
Mind you I noticed the Synth player effect on ASIA is not as apparent, obvious but still visible

The biggest difference is when Gen4, 

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I often use batch build and the shape is the preset I built (taking the best aspects of numerous presets to create my own :) )

Then after the batch build ASIA has it too.  As for your selections I choose

ASIAGI BodyB 

CBBE Body Physics

ASIA Torso B

I will private message you that folder, lets hope it works for you. 
Mind you I noticed the Synth player effect on ASIA is not as apparent, obvious but still visible

The biggest difference is when Gen4, 

just putting it out on the main thread aswell. using Tinymindus's preset in bodyslide completely fixed the none morphing issue.

Seeing i am not alone , you really should upload your XML file and link it here for "future generations" ?

20 minutes ago, rinkanu said:

just putting it out on the main thread aswell. using Tinymindus's preset in bodyslide completely fixed the none morphing issue.

Seeing i am not alone , you really should upload your XML file and link it here for "future generations" ?

I'll give it thought but do recall I mentioned "Gift if you will" that preset

But if I upload it for general use it will need pictures ...hmmm

Interesting, although I have noticed the nude body morphing is more apparent then the vault suit. I hadn't done enough testing with ASIA myself to test the body morphing. and my Bodyslide is set to default, I did a batch build thingy for it ages ago.

Just a little update, my woes with bodymorphs continue sadly.

Start a new game : morphs work

Then after playing several hours : morphs dont work.

Obviously i did not alter the files any way / installed new bods or changed load order.

There is nothing wrong with the bodyslide files since the morphs have worked in the past. The script probably gives out somewhere along the way.

The other functionalities of the mod work perfectly though so its coming along nicely.

6 minutes ago, rinkanu said:

Just a little update, my woes with bodymorphs continue sadly.

Start a new game : morphs work

Then after playing several hours : morphs dont work.

Obviously i did not alter the files any way / installed new bods or changed load order.

There is nothing wrong with the bodyslide files since the morphs have worked in the past. The script probably gives out somewhere along the way.

The other functionalities of the mod work perfectly though so its coming along nicely.

Aha ! I thought this was happening! I thought it was me, belly went to so far and never moved again. For me it was about 6 hours in with that play-through. Belly was about 30% and after a good while I realized it hadn't changed, Binged on food and drink and despite messages of 200% capacity belly stopped and no other changes either.

But what distracted me was the release not working. is now though but no change to see.

I put it to the fact I am having to turn damned looksmenu back on each day in mod manager.

I've deleted then reinstalled mod manager and its still happening. expressly rebooted computer before reinstall too

33 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Aha ! I thought this was happening! I thought it was me, belly went to so far and never moved again. For me it was about 6 hours in with that play-through. Belly was about 30% and after a good while I realized it hadn't changed, Binged on food and drink and despite messages of 200% capacity belly stopped and no other changes either.

But what distracted me was the release not working. is now though but no change to see.

I put it to the fact I am having to turn damned looksmenu back on each day in mod manager.

I've deleted then reinstalled mod manager and its still happening. expressly rebooted computer before reinstall too

Installed the updated esp and it did fix a lot of issues but my hud had several elements at 0.

Most of them fixed themselves by changing the corresponding values.

example : drinking lubricool updated the value and the hud corrected itself.

same with the limb damage values. i just had a raider shoot me up a bit and again , the hud fixed itself.

the only values that remain at 0 are the nutrimilk and sex processor (tried having cum, food and water in my system but no nutrimilk was produced)

Well both of those are completely useless at the moment anyway so no biggy

51 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Ah, yes looking closer at your last log, it does seem some of the scripts are just stopping, I think I've found why or at least a potential issue. I think I've missed copying a script fragment of the quest I forgot I had added long ago. Hopefully have a fix in next hour, just checking something else and then testing it.

On 6/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Halstrom said:

Update 180625.1:

;Hopeful fixes for Quest Fragment stopping scripts

I must say , you sir, are on the ball with these constant tweaks. props to you!

PS : what did you mean with hackable ASIA collars?